Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Max..." she moans, and I almost lose it on the spot. I pick up the pace and start to thrust into her even harder and faster. I know that I am not going to last much longer.

"I am so close baby." I tell her. "So close."
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He starts to pick up the pace, thrusting harder and faster, "I am so close baby." He tells me, "So close." He adds.

I know that I won't get my orgasm, but he will. I start to match his thrusts, sending him deeper. I want this to be as good for him, as it is for me. I might not get my orgasm, but this does feel good, I like the feel of him inside me.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"May I cut in?" Kyle questions while moving in to dance with Tess. She flashes me an appreciative wink and I can't help but beam with pride. I knew the sexy dance would work like a charm. Michael takes my hand in his and leads me off a piece so we can give those two crazy kids a little privacy. His strong arms guide my waist in a back and forth motion to the hypnotic beat of the music. Bringing his mouth down to my ear he whispers suggestively,

"Figured since you were already out here on more dance before we leave." I grin widely before pulling back so he can see my devilish expression. "I'm ready to get out of here whenever you are." I assure him before placing a steamy trail of kisses along his strong jawline. "Unless you just want to stay and mingle with the locals." I tease with a wicked grin. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

She starts lifting her hips meeting my thrusts, and it is making be go deeper inside her. I don't know if I can hold on anymore. She feels so good around me.

I start thrusting into harder and faster because my end is very near. Just a few more thrusts should do it. "Oh god, Oh god.....LIZZ!" I scream as I empty myself into her. I can't hold my self up anymore, so I colapse on top of her, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

I know that she didn't have an orgasm, and I feel selfish because I couldn't hold out for her. I hope that she will let me make it up to her.

Once I catch my breath, I lift myself off of her, and I look into her eyes. I need her to see the truth in what I am about to tell her.

"I love you Liz." I tell her, but before she can say anything, I continue, "I know that you probably think that it is too soon, but I can't even imagine my life without you in it. I have only known you one day, but it feels like I have known you my entire life." I don't know how she is going to respond, so I hold my breath waiting to see.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria pulls away from me and says, "I'm ready to get out of here whenever you are." She brings her mouth to my jaw line and leaves a trail of steamy kisses. After kissing me, she says, "Unless you just want to stay and mingle with the locals." with a wicked grin. "Let's go."I respond. Unwrapping my arms from around her body, I take her hand into mine and hold her hand tight while leading her through the crowd.

Once through the crowd, I lead her over to the door and outside. Walking down the street with her, I say, "Much prefere to have you all to myself." I run my tongue around my bottom lip in anticipation before saying, "I just can't decide if I am going to tease you or spank you or maybe both." I snicker before smiling evilly and winking at her.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

I can tell that he's about to come, because he starts to thrust even harder and faster, but I don't mind. Just the feel of him inside makes me happy. "Oh god, Oh god.....LIZZ!" He scream and I smile as he comes inside me. He collapses on top of me and I love the feel of his skin touching mine. He lifts up as he catches his breath, mine still a little out of control, but still ok.

He looks deep into my eyes, penetrating me and I penetrate right back, "I love you Liz." He says and my eyes grow wide, but before I can say anything he starts, again, "I know that you probably think that it is too soon, but I can't even imagine my life without you in it. I have only known you one day, but it feels like I have known you my entire life." He says and I smile up at him, "Max..." I say finally getting my breathing under control. "I feel the same way. I don't think I can live without you." I tell him and kiss him on the lips, breaking the kiss I whisper, "I love you, too."
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Max..." she says, and I am hoping that she feels the same. "I feel the same way. I don't think I can live without you." she tells me before leaning in and kissing me. Once she breaks the kiss, she says "I love you, too."

I release the breath that I didn't even realize that I had been holding, and a huge smile breaks out on my face. I attack her lips with a renewed passion. I feel my member stiring back to life inside her, and I know that I want take her again. I don't know how much pain she is in, so I just wait for her to notice and see what her reaction is.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He smiles and take my lips into a kiss filled with more passion then, before. Suddenly I feel him harden inside of me and I wait a moment, before I thrust my hips. Wanting him to move within me. Wanting to feel.

Max was the one. The one for me. He's my everything and I might have just known him for a day, but I love him. I love him more, then I've loved anything on this earth.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

She starts to thrust her hips, and that is all the encouragement that I need. I begin with slow thrusts in and out. I want this time to be perfect. I want her to fall over the edge with me this time. I thrust in and out slowly, and I see her breasts bounce with each thrust. I lean forward and attach my mouth to her rosey nipple. I run the tip of my tongue around her nipple bringing it to a point before opening my mouth and sucking on it. I release it with a pop, and give her other breast the same attention.

God I love this woman. She is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, and I am awed that she loves me too.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He begins with slow thrust. In and out. Then, he attaches his mouth to my nipple, running the tip of his tongue around it. I moan with pleasure. God, the pleasure. He releases my nipple and goes to the other paying it the same attention.

I Arch my back and meat each one of his thrust, making his cock go deeper within me. "Oh, God...Max..."I moan out loud, "Ahh....Max..."