TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

frenchkiss70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by frenchkiss70 »

*sigh*... that was so dreamy... but like everyone now I'm waiting for the angst to smack us, those dreams Max is having are not a good sign, are they? :?

Good luck with the surgery.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

AW! That chapter was perfect!

And a little LeeLee or Max on the way! How wonderful is that! I am curious, however, as to whether or not there will be any complications or differences with their child. But I suppose that the tribe would merely assume that it's because of who the father is. :wink:

The last line made me smile so wide, I'm sure my family thought that I looked like bozo the clown! Nevertheless, I'm wondering when the other shoe is going to drop. You generally can't have whispers of dreams, a hunter for a wife, and alien powers without having the other shoe drop some time. But I can make myself perfectly content for now with this chapter. :mrgreen: And then when things get bad, I'll just re-read it again and again! Although, I am curious as to whether there is a some kind of connection that will form between the two of them now with the conception of their child... Hmmm.... Only time will tell though, right?

I'm sorry that you had to have surgery on your hand. On top of a cold too! My family seems to be enjoying surgeries these days - we just can't seem to get enough of them! LOL! I do hope that you'll get better and that you'll be able to keep up with everything that I know you must have going on.

Don't worry too much about us - we'll be here waiting for as long as it takes for you to get better. Just don't over do it with that hand of yours!

I don't have to tell you that you're doing amazing, because you already know it - but you are!

Ashley
mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

frenchkiss70 wrote:*sigh*... that was so dreamy... but like everyone now I'm waiting for the angst to smack us, those dreams Max is having are not a good sign, are they? :?

Good luck with the surgery.
Quote 100% (expecially the part about the surgery :D )

With those strange Max's dreams everyone is waiting for something terrible to happen... :roll:
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.

Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

Mm...why do I have this feeling it is a calm storm before it gets worse? I know you well... you are like the angst queen or maybe I might be wrong. I hope I am wrong. There's nothing wrong with a fluff story like this.

I didn't know you were having surgery on your hands. Man, I need to pay attention to the feedbacks. I hope it doesn't get worse and prevent you from writing. We will be here when you are full heal and come back.

Smile,
Wendy Evans
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Good luck with the surgery. ;)
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

What a dreamy part :D - so wonderful that they gonna have a baby. And this place he created for Leelee - such a loving thing. Thanks for this part

and good luck with the surgery.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Flamehair wrote:What a dreamy part :D - so wonderful that they gonna have a baby. And this place he created for Leelee - such a loving thing.
Ditto. Thanks for the update. Good luck with your surgery.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

So happy you are back! Good luck with surgery!

Wonderful chapter LeeLee and Max are so cute. LeeLee had me cracking up esp with the "Max take too long" line :lol:

So beautiful the wedding and now with a baby on the way wow that was fast!

OK now what happend to the lost chapter of when Max and LeeLee made love for the first time ever in history? I mean this is called "In The Beginning" and I as sure as everyone else would of loved to have read about their frist time in the field! :twisted: :oops:

Yes I know you must think I have a sick mind or something I guess I have just been spoiled with your past stories sorry you can throw rocks at me or something :roll: :lol:

Again amazing part! I LOVE it!! PLease post more soon! I LOVE this story!!!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
-----------------------------
What happends when two worlds collide?
Would you be willing to risk it all of the sake of Love?
Read my fic Abduction Seduction
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

That was soo sweet. I can't wait for more. Hurry back soon. I hope that you feel better.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

What are you guy talking about? Can’t you all see that this is the prefect happiness leading to the happy ending of a wonderful story? There is no storm. It’s all uphill from here. Bring on the butterflies and candy and pretty, pretty rainbows!!

Good luck with the surgery, and whatever you do, don’t make a delusional fool out of me. :wink:

~Chad~