Amber Eyes' Fictional Cove - Updated 9th May '07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Amber Eyes' Fictional Cove - Updated 9th May '07

Post by Amber Eyes »

Hi everyone,

I was browsing in here yesterday, and it's a great idea for authors to post all their story titles here, plus its also tidier. :P

Well, since I've got quite a few stories out, and more to come, I thought I'll post all the ones I've written here.

Just click on the Bold titles for the link to the story.

Note:

When I first joined this board, my screenname was Christmas_nazi but then changed it to Amber Eyes, which is why on some of the banner is Christmas_nazi and other Amber eyes. But both are me :mrgreen:

Lonely Hearts
Current Status: Completed!!

Thanks to DreamerKitten for this wonderful banner!

Catagory: Max & Liz (AU)
Rating: Adult
Sypnosis: Liz goes on vacation to take a break from her troubled personal life, but ends up falling in love with a mysterious stranger she met in a club. Who knew that fate would bring them together again years later. Life seemed to be perfect, but all perfect things come to an end one way or another. Can their love bring them together once more? or is it too late?

Belle d'amour
Current Status: Completed!
Thanks to MiaNora for this wonderful banner!

Rating: Teen
Sypnosis:This story is set in France. Liz lives in the north of France, but goes to the south one day for the summer. Its a summer she thought she would never get. Ok, I'm a sucker for love stories, and this is strictly a Max and Liz one. I also got the idea or theme rather, from the movie a walk in the clouds. But it's not like the movie.

From Another Time & Place
Thanks to Anniepoo98 for making me this breath taking banner!

Rating: Mature/Adult
Sypnosis: Set in the 17th Century. On his way to the royal retreat house for a vacation, Maxwell Evans, heir to the throne of Verdonia come across a girl lying on the road, her clothes ripped and her body covered in injuries. Max takes her in and takes care of her. But who was she? how did she come to lie on that road unconscious that day? Liz is scared of Max, but why? her past still haunts her, and Max is determined to find out what that is. The mystery is, where is Liz really from? could she really be from a parallel world?

Desires of darkness

Thanks to Lisa1783 for this wonderful banner!!

Catagory: Max and Liz (AU)
Rating: Adult
Sypnosis: Elizabeth Parker is the slayer working for the secret society known as the council in the 16th Century. She is the light, the good side, combating the forces of darkness - namely vampyres. But what happens when she meets the prince of darkness himself - Maxwell Evans? Light and darkness collide, but who are really on the side of good and who are on the side of evil?

Free My Soul

Thanks to Dreamerkitten for this wonderful banner!!

Authors note/Sypnosis: I wanted to try writing a one parter story. I bought the Evanescence album - brill album!! anyway, listening to some of the songs made me kinda er...emotional....so I had this story in my head, and here it is. It's also in someone's POV. You'll find out who I the end.

Latino lovers
Current Status: work in Progress (on hiatus at the mo)

Thanks to roswelllover for making me this wonderful banner!

I got this idea on holiday when I went into this latino dancing bar/club :wink:

Category: Max and Liz
Rating: Mature/Adult
Sypnosis:Liz really wants to learn how to Latino dance, but is too shy to ever have the courage to try the daring sexy moves. Maria asks her previous latino dance partner and friend Max Evans - who is now a dance teacher who recently opened his own dance studio in LA - to teach Liz how to dance. But instead of teaching her in a glass full of people, their lessons are one on one Can Max give Liz the courage to do what she's always wanted? And the most important question - can they control their attraction and feelings for each other while practicing the sexy dance moves? To make matters worse, Max has sworn never to get involved with his students.
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Wed May 09, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 33 times in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Casanova's Curse
Current status: Completed!

Another breath-taking banner by JustThisOnce, who couldn't resist the challenge.

Author: Christmas Nazi (aka Amber Eyes, Suzanne)
Title: Casanova's Curse
Rating: Mature
Sypnosis: Set in modern day time with an ancient twist. Liz and her school year attend their prom; when Liz and her friends decide to head away to some shops for a break, Liz meets the handsome Maxwell Evans. Max hides a secret that is potentially deadly - for Liz and for himself along with his two brothers. And it all starts off with a deadly kiss. Liz lets Max give her a seemingly harmless kiss, but soon falls under the ancient spell that has trapped Max and his brothers for so long. Her time limit is one month - one month to break the curse before the next full moon.....if not, then all their fates are sealed. Will she unravel the mystery and see the truth and free them all?
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Here's my new story for 2004.

Angel Falls
Current status: (Completed!)

Thanks to JustThisOnce for this incredible banner!

Author: Amber Eyes
Title: Angel Falls (BOOK 1 - Heaven Sent Series)
Rating: Teen/Adult
Sypnosis: Liz was born an angel. She is the daughter of God. Her sister, Tess, who used to be an angel, got banished to hell as a punishment for her scheming ways. Liz longed to join the human mortal world, to find out and experience the essence of truly being human. But she knew she father would never allow it. Tess makes her a deal, for 2 months only, Liz can go to Earth and experience just that, but she also has to help a man (Max) who has lost his way - a man who gave up on hope and love ever since his wife and unborn child died. But he also harboured some guilt to the cause of their deaths. The catch is, Liz can't reveal who she really is. She can't sleep with him, and most of all, she can't fall in love with him. If she breaks ALL 3 of those rules, then by the end of her contract with Tess, she must enter hell of her own free will. If she refuses, then Max will be used as punishment in her place. Liz thinks it won't come to that. She'll just stick to her job - keep it impersonal, and enjoy the life of a human. But what happens when she slowly starts to break the rules?
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

DELETE
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Tue May 22, 2007 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

DELETE
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Tue May 22, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

New fic - sequal to Angel Falls

Post by Amber Eyes »

Here's the start of my 2006 stories.

Thanks to Singerchic4 for this awesome banner!

Angelic Fire

Current Status: WIP

Title: Angelic Fire (BOOK 2) (2006)
Series: Heaven Sent
Rating: Adult/Mature
Synopsis:This story continues after Angel Falls (Book 1) Liz has gone to the underworld and Max is once again left alone to pick up the pieces of his life. But one thing is different this time, Max has vowed to the Gods above and below that he WILL find Liz. He won't let anything separate them again. So Max sets on a journey into Hell to find Liz. But what he doesn't know is that the longer a person stays in the underworld, the more they change and lose themselves. Everyone is different. For some, their darker side comes out. For others, it could be their mind that is lost to lunacy. Will Max and Liz be completely turned by evil, or will love prevail all when it has failed them once before? And to make matters more complicated, Hades has score to settle with Zeus, a score that he has harboured for millennia's. In a battle of heaven and hell, love and evil, everyone is caught in the cosmic crossfire, and no one is truly safe. All bets are off, and there can only be one winner. Let the games begin.....
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Angelic Fire behind the writing scene for chapter 5

I thought this would be an interesting thing to tell you guys about.

For the scene of chapter 5 where Max travels through the various rivers of Hades, I actually got the inspiration when I went to the Lake District (Keswick) and took a boat ride around the Derwent lake. I had my music with me and was listening to Brian McFadden's song Demons. With the wind blowing in my hair (and water in my face :roll: yes, I thought it'd be fun to sit outside the boat) I looked at the rolling hills and clouds that touched the mountain tops and I thought "this is what Max's is gonna go through." I looked at the water rushing by and I had a picture of the water not being water, but being black and molten as Max is trveling through the underworld. And the fog rolling in etc.

Would this be called methodist writing? lol, you know like methodist acting? (I think its called that, correct me if I'm wrong)

So there you go. It was like I was there acting out the scene, (in reality of course! lol :mrgreen:) and later I placed Max in a similar situation for the chapter.

Cool huh? or abit extreme for inspiration? lol.

Look out for most behind the scenes/writing in the future!
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Thanks to RosDude for making me this amazing banner!

The Auction

Current status: WIP

Title: The Auction (2006)
Rating: Teen/Mature
Synopsis: Max, Michael, Maria and Liz all live as house mates, Max gets persuaded by Maria into joining a bachelor auction to raise money for charity. Suffering from the potential humiliation of not being bided on, he asks Liz to bid on him if no one else does, but Liz has other ideas of her own...... but so does fate who has a wicked sense of humour when it comes to love.
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, or any of the characters, those belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, UPN etc. All I own is this story and any of my own original characters that may or may not appear in this story, which stems from my imagination. And no infringement is intended.
Authors Note: Ok, the inspiration for this story came last December when a friend of mine wanted to do this date auction and have me as one of her 'victims.' LOL. No way in hell am I doing that, but it makes an interesting tale for Max and Liz don't you think? ;)
Last edited by Amber Eyes on Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Many thanks to Behrsgirl77 for making this beautiful banner!

Watching Clouds

Title: Watching Clouds (2007)
Chapters: One Parter
Catagory: Max & Liz (AU/No Aliens)
Synopsis: A simple tale of a girl's view on how tragic life can be on a pleasant sunny afternoon.
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, or any of the characters, those belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, UPN etc. All I own is this story and any of my own original characters that may or may not appear in this story, which stems from my imagination. And no infringement is intended.
Author Note: To all those people who have loved and lost, (whether its through death or a break up) you will know how excruciatingly painful this loss can be. To want to be with someone so bad but not able to due to the circumstances.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds