Fading Dawn (Adult) XO (Kin..,Buffy,Small..Rosw..)(Starting)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Ava*

“Yo.”How is it that the boy has only got to mumble one syllable and I'm already hot and bothered by him. I guess if I was completely honest with myself I'd admit that Rath and I aren't together for the intelligent conversation. In fact we hardly ever discuss any matters of importance. Probably because every time we do it leads to a fight. Which at times in itself can be quite stimulating. I get the feeling that it's not really the arguing but the angry sex that causes us to push each others buttons.

I love the expression on his face when I know I've pushed him to far and there's no turning back. The point of no return has always been a big things for us. We cross it quickly without bothering to look back. What's the point anyway? Second guessing your past won't make your future appear any brighter. Rath's heated gaze causes the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. I'm suddenly very aware of his dominating presence and unsure of how to respond to it.

After all I'm at work. it's not like I can pop off to my boss and say, "I's need to give my man a long hard screw in the bathroom. I'll be back in twent minutes." Yeah I'd get canned for sure ,and i need this job. Rath and I are pretty strapped for cash and I don't like making the counterfeit it seems wrong. “What’s time is ya shift over?" He questions his intentions anything but honorable. With a teasing look I reply,I's gettin' off in an hour." The double entendre is not lost to me.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I could sense desire before with my alien senses but now with my kindred senses desire is even easier for me to pick up on the change in her hormones. Ava wanted me as much as I wanted her. We didn’t talk much which was fine with me since I wasn’t much of a talker . When we did discuss things, you could say that we agreed to disagree about what ever we were talking about.

I can sense she is suddenly use of how to respond to me since I am practically undressing her with my eyes. Just can’t help myself since I know the tight body underneath the skimpy outfit that I am just itching to take off. I understand that she is at work and can’t exactly go for the kind of romp we usually end up doing. Not like I want her to get fire. Ava answers, “I’s gettin’ off in an hour.”

I smirk at the double entendre in her words while imagining doing just that when she gets done in an hour. Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, in a teasing manor, I run my tongue around my bottom lip before saying, “Gives me sometime ta gets a few things done.” I know she understands that I am saying that I need to go feed.

We can eat food after having fed which is what has me saying, “ Iz will meets ya back here in abouts an hour then we can grabs a pizza on our way back ta da crib.” I could have skipped the pizza and gone right to having her. Ava still needed to eat unlike me who didn’t really need to eat food to survive. Though pizza was still my favorite human food around.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Liz

Life was funny. Everything was, really. Only a few years ago, Liz Parker was just a small town girl. With a talented best friend, genious other best friend, popular boyfriend. And then there was a discovery. Liz was never the same after that. But she always believed things would go their way, as long as she had all the main things details. Max Evans and his secret were nowhere near her plans. Then again, neither was dieing.

She sat at the last stool by the kitchen in her father's diner, working on her homework. Despite the fact that she was in collage, she still came home as much as she could. She loved her parents and seeing them as much as she could was one of the things she added to her list to do's. But even ever one of her parents would move around the place, she would be reminded of the great big secret she held. No, her entire group help. Everyone else's parents knew now. But not hers. Her parents were still in the dark. And she hated it.

Sure, she knew Max knew about it. But he didn't seem to handle it. Just, soon. And she had began to hate that word. Soon. How soon was it going to be? When would she be able to look at her parents in the eyes and not have a secret. A burdon. Sometimes, when they look at her, she could feel their eyes burning her. Like they know she's hiding the truth and it hurts her. It hurts her to hide from them.

She turned the page of her biology book and began reading it. She had two more pages to go today and if she kept up this speed, she wasn't going to get anywhere. But she couldn't. Each time, she would get to a certain part of the text, there would just be something that would remind her of the situation. Of Max, of her parents. Just something that would tick her brain all over.

Her cellphone stood next to her silently. She wan't expecting a call, was she? No, as far as she knew, nobody was supposed to call her at this hour. She rolled her eyes and continued to read the following passage. She underlined an imporant sentance then added a note to her notebook about it and continued. Looking up, she glanced around the diner. Random people around her, waitress's. She glanced at the kitchen, Michael wasn't there. And nor were her parents. They were probably unstairs now. Well, mom was anyway. Dad was probably by his desk, checking last months incomes or something as that. She smiled a bit. She knew what her parents did at any time of day because they were just so perdictable, especially to her, Lizzie Parker. But her life, they had no idea what went on there. The secrets she held and the truth she kept.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Ava*

Rath slips his tongue out of his mouth in that enticing way that my heart skip a beat. It caresses his lips in the most provocative of ways before he states, “Gives me sometime ta gets a few things done.” I almost don't catch his words because my full attention is on that glorious mouth of his and all the wonderous ways it can bring me pleasure. Still his words have their intended impact. He must feed. I'll probably never get used to my lover drinking blood to survive.

“ Iz will meets ya back here in abouts an hour then we can grabs a pizza on our way back ta da crib.” He may have the blood lust thing a going but my noy could never turn down a slice of pepperoni pizza. I attempt to hide a smile but fail miserably. "Sounds good." I embelish while leaning forward and capturing his lips. Just when he begins to push forward I pull back only allowing him to get of taste of things to come. "See ya later."

Biting my lip in anticipation I turn and sahshay away to get a table their drinks. I know without turning that he's watching my ass as I walk away. Naughty boy. He'll have to be punished later. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I smirk when Ava attempts to hide a smile. She says, "Sounds good." , before leaning forward and kisses me. I attempt to deepen the kiss and she moves away making me growl. "See ya later." she says. I nod my head before she turns around.

I watch her walking away admiring the slight swing to her hips knowing she is walking like that in an attempt to tease me. Ya wanna tease, Iz can tease ya later. I lick my lips while imagining having her squirming and begging underneath me later. Maybe after I spank that ass. Knowing now isn't the time for thoughts like those, I decide instead to go feed.

Pushing back the chair, I stand and slowly make my way outside of the club. Not wanting to feed to close to the club, I start walking away from the club. Seeing a man walking, I reach into my pocket and grab a pack of Marlboros that I use in the excuse to find out if the person might have a light. taking one out of the pack, I walk over and ask, "Got a lite."

The man nods his head yes and I step in as he reaches into his pocket. Bringing my mouth to his neck, I bite him and take what I need. lifting my head away, I wave my hand over his face making him forget the whole thing. I leave him standing there dazed as I walk away from him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
So this is Roswell huh? Roswell, New Mexico... a far cry from Smallville, Kansus... but then saying that, Roswell is famous for its crash... and all the little green men etc. But I'm certainly not green... I wonder what to expect here... either way I'm not going to get close to anyone... I mean... I hurt everyone I touch. Plus I have to keep moving... I have a supsicion Mom and Dad will be looking for me still... and worse yet...Chloe too.

I see a club called "The Abyss Lounge" that supposedly has live entertainment tonight. Well I've got nothing better to do I guess... I sigh as I go inside. It's certainly cosy. I go up to the bar and get a coke. As I wait I pick up a flyer from the bar. "The kit Shickers, featuring Maria DeLuca for one night only!".

Maria DeLuca.... I've heard that name somewhere... the singer? Wow... impressive for a small club... there must be some special reason behind this. Hmmm... I pick up my coke and go sit at a table and wait, wondering how good the Kit Shickers really are.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: the two songs used in this post are not my own creation, I own nothing... they are the rightful property of those that have creative ownership. I just borrowed their work long enough to add to this post :D
During the songs, this is what the colors show...
Maria Jim Both

~Maria~

Nothing happens to allow me to be freed from the after-party so far, but for the moment, I am going to enjoy singing the way I did before I became a sensation. Jim and I are with the band, talking about the numbers we're going to do when I see my mom come in and give her a slight wave. Of course, Jim follows my gaze and I watch him light up.

Man, it's still gross at times thinking about my mother and the Sherrif being involved. Still, at least I knew some things hadn't changed. Although Liz had become a college student along with many of the others, I knew I could count on my mom not changing much.

The owner of the place get's up on stage and I hear the familiar greetings before the announcement is made, "Ladies and Gentleman, we are proud to present the Kit Shicker's with female accompanyment by the talented Maria DeLuca!"

As I listen to the crowd I can still remember the day I first sang here. Michael hadn't been there to see me sing and neither were any of the others except for Liz and Max who I had noticed showing up late. It was disappointing, but the reaction from the crowd and the agent had kept me from being really depressed.

I watched as the band took their places and then followed Jim up. Jim and I shared a look as the music began playing for a slow duet.

Just you and I,
Sharing our love together.
And I know in time,
We'll build the dreams we treasure.
We'll be all right, just you and I.

Just you and I
Just you and I
Sharing our love together
And I know in time,
And I know in time,
We'll build the dreams we treasure.

We'll be all right,
Just you and I.

And I remember our first embrace,
That smile that was on your face,
The promises that we made.
And now, your love is my reward,
And I love you even more,
Than I ever did before.

Just you and I
Just you and I
We can entrust each other,
With you in my life,
With you in my life,
They'll never be another.

We'll be all right,
Just you and I.

And I remember our first embrace,
That smile that was on your face,
The promises that we made.
And now, your love is my reward,
And I love you even more,
Than I ever did before.

We made it you and I.

As we finished the song, we smiled and Jim dipped me back before we straightened to sing one of our favorites.

I remember every little thing
As if it happened only yesterday
Parking by the lake
And there was not another car in sight
And I never had a girl
Looking any better than you did
And all the kids at school
They were wishing they were me that night

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
C'mon! Hold on tight!
C'mon! Hold on tight!

Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
I can see paradise by the dashboard light

Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed
Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed

Ain't no doubt about it
Baby got to go and shout it
Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed

And we were barely dressed

Baby doncha hear my heart
You got it drowning out the radio
I've been waiting so long
For you to come along and have some fun

And I gotta let ya know
No you're never gonna regret it
So open up your eyes I got a big surprise
It'll feel all right
Well I wanna make your motor run

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
C'mon! Hold on tight!
C'mon! Hold on tight!

Though it's cold and lonley in the deep dark night
I can see paradise by the dashboard light
Paradise by the dashboard light

You got to do what you can
And let Mother Nature do the rest
Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed
And we were barely--

We're gonna go all the way tonight
We're gonna go allt he way
An tonight's the night...

Radio Broadcast:
Ok, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker
going here, two down, nobody on, no score,
bottom of the ninth, there's the wind-up and
there it is, a line shot up the middle, look
at him go. This boy can really fly!
He's rounding first and really turning it on
now, he's not letting up at all, he's gonna
try for second; the ball is bobbled out in center,
and here comes the throw, and what a throw!
He's gonna slide in head first, here he comes, he's out!
No, wait, safe--safe at second base, this kid really
makes things happen out there.
Batter steps up to the plate, here's the pitch--
he's going, and what a jump he's got, he's trying
for third, here's the throw, it's in the dirt--
safe at third! Holy cow, stolen base!
He's taking a pretty big lead out there, almost
daring him to try and pick him off. The pitcher
glance over, winds up, and it's bunted, bunted
down the third base line, the suicide squeeze in on!
Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close,
here's the throw, there's the play at the plate,
holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!

Stop right there!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further--!

Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
Do you love me!?
Will you love me forever!?
Do you need me!?
Will you never leave me!?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life!?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further
Do you love me!!!?
Will you love me forever!!!?

Let me sleep on it
Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
And I'll give you my answer in the morning

Let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it

I gotta know right now!
Do you love me?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further
Do you love me?
And will you love me forever?

Let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it!!!

Let me sleep on it!!!

Will you love me forever!!!

I couldn't take it any longer
Lord I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me
Like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!!!

It was long ago and it was far away
and it was so much better than it is today

It never felt so good
It never felt so right
And we were glowing like
A metal on the edge of a knife

Of course, no song with Jim, especially this song, would keep me from dancing with him in a way that would make anyone think. We always enjoyed ourselves. We went through a couple more songs and then I simply took back up on some of the Kit Shickers normal songs. Once they were done, I stood there in front of everyone and gave a smile, "I'm happy to announce that the next album I am making is going to feature a duet I wrote that Jim Valenti and the Kit Shickers helped me record."

When the applause died down, Jim announced a break and we stepped down from the stage, I moved over to get a drink from the bar and then sat to the side on my own, once again remembering how things used to be. Despite my current no-strings relationship with Chase, I wasn't over Michael the way I should have been. Maybe because I hadn't had closure.

That in itself had me muttering to myself, "Never fails... still mooning over my ex-boyfriend the alien. What am I going to do to get over Spaceboy?" Shaking my head, I down the drink in my hands and order another. I know one thing I'm going to do, something I'd done on occasion lately, get drunk. Something no one would expect from Maria DeLuca.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Wonderful Post Storm :D

*Ava*

Time seems to drag on when you waiting tables. Not only did I have one drunk spill his drink all over me ,but I had some chick offer me a room key. Apparently her and her fiance we looking to grunge it up tonight. I declined as politefully as I could but the look in her eyes was startling. Is that all people see me as? A good lay? Granted for where I work propositions are almost a given but it's not like I ever get asked for meaningful conversation or a quiet dinner.

No, they want the packaging. I guess I can't much blame them. I am sexy as hell. It's just sometimes I wish people would see more. You know? That there's more to me then just fishnets and eyeliner. Listen to me rambling on when there's drinks to be served and tables to be wiped off. I do my job to the best of my ability but all I can think about is getting home. To pass the time I let my mind wonder over the events of the past few weeks.

That leads me to wonder wither or not Drew will be coming into the club to night. I've got to admit the man is fine. He's got this dark mysterious charasmatic way about him. I bet he'd be an adventure in between the sheets. Still I don't quite trust him. He saved Rath and all and that puts him on our side in my book but I can't help the weird vibe I get off of him. I don't give trust easily and when I do it's only to those I know well. I don't know Drew and I'm not sure he'll ever really let me.

I shrug it off and continue cleaning up after the customers. Damn I wish I could just use my powers. It would be so much quicker. I guess I'll just have to finish the old fashioned way. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
Damn... she's good. The band are pretty good too...but she's VERY good. I drink my drink in silence, at a loss for what to do. If there are aliens in this town, why would they hang around here?! But then again... I can't talk... I went to smallville. And the name of the town, speaks for itself. I sigh as I watch the band take a break, and I can't help but think that this is one of those places I pass through VERY quickly.

I sigh as I look over at the bar towards Maria DeLuca. She doesn't look as happy now as she did upstage. I'm about to turn away when I hear her muttering, and my super hearing of course picks it up.

"Never fails... still mooning over my ex-boyfriend the alien. What am I going to do to get over Spaceboy?"

Wh...what?
Okay, I can't jump to conclusions... just because she said her ex was an alien, doesnt mean she meant it in the literal sense...
But its still sure worth checking it out! I quickly drink the rest of my drink and head over to the bar, sitting near by Maria. I order a coke and then look over and smile at her. "That was really good you know" I tell her with a smile. "The band are good but... you were amazing..."
I then give a little blush, "Sorry...bet you get that all the time... people randomly coming up to you and saying, "Hey your brilliant.""

Hopefully that will get her talking.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump!!! :D