Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I agree with most of your assessments. I tolerated 'Skinwalkers' over 'D-Wars' though even though I do have both on DVD because of Jason and wanting to support his work. My fave JB movies so far are 'Rites of Passage' and 'Shooting Livien'. I do believe 'Skinwalkers' had the potential to be good but didn't like the ending all that much. It felt like it needed a few more minutes for his character to at least have a conversation with his ex wife and son at least apologizing for trying so hard to kill them, but I digress LOL.

Shiri did well in 'Pizza My Heart' I videotaped it when it aired on ABC Family. I do really like her other ABC Family movie, which I did buy on DVD 'Everything You Want'.

Katherine Heigl's had some good/funny movies lately. I really liked her in '27 Dresses' and 'Knocked Up' was decent. I have both movies on DVD.

Majandra I also liked in that ABC Family movie 'Celeste in the City'

Colin Hanks has also been in some decent movies post Roswell. One movie I rented last month but was very disturbing the character he portrayed was in the stalker movie 'Alone with Her', but I did like his character in 'Untraceable'.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I agree with most of your assessments. I tolerated 'Skinwalkers' over 'D-Wars' though even though I do have both on DVD because of Jason and wanting to support his work. My fave JB movies so far are 'Rites of Passage' and 'Shooting Livien'. I do believe 'Skinwalkers' had the potential to be good but didn't like the ending all that much. It felt like it needed a few more minutes for his character to at least have a conversation with his ex wife and son at least apologizing for trying so hard to kill them, but I digress LOL.
Agreed and agreed. I wanted to support him so I bought most of his movies. Now I'm trying to hunt down his unaired tv pilots like Company Man, though I fear I will never see them. I enjoyed Rites of Passage; it really showed his potential. Shooting Livien was good but it was so hard to watch when he was so tortured. I think I might die if I watch Senseless. I did enjoy him in Happily Ever After. It had potential to end well, but it was pretty decent.
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Shiri did well in 'Pizza My Heart' I videotaped it when it aired on ABC Family. I do really like her other ABC Family movie, which I did buy on DVD 'Everything You Want'.
I bought Pizza My Heart off some guy who had a really good quality version of it on DVD. It was adorable but too typical. I saw Everything You Want and enjoyed it. I'm just trying to see if I can get it at a cheaper price.
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Katherine Heigl's had some good/funny movies lately. I really liked her in '27 Dresses' and 'Knocked Up' was decent. I have both movies on DVD.
I'm not really a fan of Katherine, but I watched the movies. Too much drama from her side after Roswell, especially after Jason and her broke up.
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Majandra I also liked in that ABC Family movie 'Celeste in the City'
I saw this and thought it was sooo cute. Shame it's not on DVD.
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Colin Hanks has also been in some decent movies post Roswell. One movie I rented last month but was very disturbing the character he portrayed was in the stalker movie 'Alone with Her', but I did like his character in 'Untraceable'.
Did you cringe at what happened to Colin's character in Untraceable? I literally cried out and my dad was just looking at me weirdly.
DREAMERS forever! I ship: Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Max/Liz/Zan, and Future-Max/Liz.
STORIES BY KMOU
Current Roswell fanfic: "Animal"
FanFiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486729/
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did you cringe at what happened to Colin's character in Untraceable? I literally cried out and my dad was just looking at me weirdly.
I know I cringed throughout that movie. The deaths were quite inventive and elaborate but Colin's was especially hard to watch. :cry: He has a new movie coming to DVD on Tuesday that I have on my list to rent. Meg Ryan co stars with him (funny since she has always had great chemistry with Colin's dad), I think the title is 'My Mom's New Boyfriend' or something similar.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

Thanks behrluv32, but I already saw it. I was there the day of his film premiere in New York. :) See icon- that's me meeting him there.
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I know I cringed throughout that movie. The deaths were quite inventive and elaborate but Colin's was especially hard to watch. :cry: He has a new movie coming to DVD on Tuesday that I have on my list to rent. Meg Ryan co stars with him (funny since she has always had great chemistry with Colin's dad), I think the title is 'My Mom's New Boyfriend' or something similar.
Ugh, his was the most painful to watch. It was so slow and so... detailed. *cringes* Oh, I saw that movie already. I have it on my computer. XD
DREAMERS forever! I ship: Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Max/Liz/Zan, and Future-Max/Liz.
STORIES BY KMOU
Current Roswell fanfic: "Animal"
FanFiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486729/
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Does anyone know it by any chance...a slight possibility that any time in the summer Jason Behr will be in England..London...Promoting a movie or something...
Just onece i would like to see him :oops: :oops:

Anyways just wondering...
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

I'm very sad to mention that Stan Winston, special effects genius and makeup artist, has died. I'm putting this in the JB forum because we all know that they worked together not too long ago on "Skinwalkers." I feel very bad for his family and my thoughts go out to them. He will be greatly missed. :cry:
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

FYI: Jason's movie 'The Tattooist' came out on DVD on June 24. I received my pre-ordered copy from Target ($16.99) yesterday :cheer:. I haven't had time yet to watch the movie but I plan to possibly tonight when I get home from work. Jason also is featured on audio commentary with the movie's director so I feel for that alone would be worth the price of the DVD just to swoon over that voice :DrLove: :tongue: :pop:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Lots of great convo going on in here! Thanks for the info and the links guys! And btw, I pretty much agreeded with you all you accessments and reactions, too.
Sorry I don't know if Jason will be there but have you checked his other boards? They might have a better idea. Let us know if/when you find out. :)
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

Wed. July 16 1:00 PM HALMRK 7th Heaven Truth or Dare #2.10
jason on 7th heaven
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go