Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

A note to say that A Life of Dreams is not updated since I am still having a bit of a block on that story. I can't seem to get it to the way I want it and I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I won't post the part until I like it :lol: . I don't know how long this will be, but I will post it when it's ready.

Until then I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the stories I have... :wink:
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hi everyone! Just wanted to come and let you all know that a few of my stories...both completed and current have been nominated at Roswell Heaven! Also, Behrsgirl77 aka Tanya has been nominated for the banner she created for Eternal Ruby of Darkness! Way to go chica!

So, I invite everyone to go vote over there for any and all of their favorite fanfics! I know I have voted for all of the ones I love to read too :wink: !

Thanks to all of you who nominated me and my fics at Roswell Heaven! :oops: I love that you are all enjoying my stories so much! :D

Thanks again!
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Congrats on your noms, they're well deserved!
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Clueless thanks for the congrats!

And here are all the awards that I won!

For "Chat Heard Across the Roswell Boards" tied with Kath7 and WR!
and
"Favorite Vision of Max in a CC or AU Fic" in EROD
and
"Favorite Vision of Tess in a CC or AU Fic" in EROD

For "CC/AU Sexual Healing Award (smut scene that had you running for the shower)" in OotO
and
"The Nicholas Award (character most in need of a slap in the face)" Jeff Parker in OotO

In EROD

In EROD

For EROD

For OotO

To Behrsgirl77 for EROD

To Behrsgirl77 for EROD

Thanks to all of you who went and voted and a BIG congrats to Tanya for creating such a wonderful banner for my story EROD! You all are the best!
Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Congrats on all your wins!
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

Congrats on all your wins. They were totally deserved.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Thanks clueless and roswell! I am so amazed that people are actually loving the vampire fic that much. It totally takes me by surprise every time! :oops: :D
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
NUNARFEATHER00
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NUNARFEATHER00 »

Sorry it's taken so long but computers been down. CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Joy, I completely sympathize honey....I mean, when I have to let go of my laptop for a few days because my little brother needs to borrow it....I think I'm gonna go insane!

Thanks so much :oops:
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

For those of you reading Eternal Ruby of Darkness and Ringing in the New...there will be no new updates for the second weekend in a row. :(

I have been dealing with my boyfriend and some of his personal issues, so I haven't been able to focus on my stories as much as I would like to. Hopefully the day at the local Greek festival that I am treating myself to on Saturday will help me to focus again. :lol: :roll:

Again, no updates the weekend of May 19th and 20th. I will try to have new parts ready for the following weekend.

I am so sorry to all my faithful readers... :(
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics