Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I never knew alien powers could be such a turn on.” Yeah, and neither did I. But they are certainly working in my favor now. “I think we should test the extent your powers for the good of mankind." Maria says with a flick of her hair. Yeah, testing powers for mankind. Sounds like a plan, as long as we don't have to do it right now. God, why does everything this girl does make me want to kiss her?

"You up for a little experimentation?" she asks, and I reply, my face one of complete seriousness. Well, as serious as I can get with her giving me that adorable look that I've already learned means she's up to something.

"Didn't I tell you? Experimentation is my middle name." I say back, kissing her briefly between words. "Why, what did you have in mind?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

5,4,3,2,1.....*Brinnnng*

And I'm outta here, Sweet Mary Mother of Jesus I never thought I could want to leave a room as much as I have wanted to be out of math for the last 45minutes. I mean I know math has never been the most exciting of subjects but surely it shouldn't bore you to tears.

Mr Brown somehow manages to only say one word a minute...I know this for a fact as I timed him and if you had been in his class you wouldn't doubt me. I was just about nearly ready to mind warp him into thinking that he had hurt himself and that he needed to go the hospital, it would have caused a stir and meant we got out early...but then I realised that everyone would think he was crazy and that's just mean, well that and I only had 3minutes left of class left.

The second that bell rang I was sprinting out the door.

"Miss Harding..." Nooooo! I whimper as I turn back and walk back into the Maths room. Mr Brown stands there grumpily and I have to wonder is he grumpy at me or is he just generally just grumpy?

"Miss Harding, Are you aware you missed your first Maths class with me yesterday" Duh I have to resist rolling my eyes good god this mans voice is just so ugh! I don't even know the word for it but it's like a deep hum and not the nice soothing sound the one that gets one your nerves and makes you want to rub your ears and make sure you can still hear and the drone isn't just your ringing.

"Yes sir, I am" He looks at me like he's waiting for an explanation Pfft! I don't think so buddy I was conoodling with my new boyfriend and I ain't telling you that.

"Well seeing as you seem not to have a good reason for not being here you will have to do the work you missed in class and the homework that was set for last night as well as tonight's homework and I want it on my desk tomorrow morning...And maybe you realise it pays to attend my class Miss Harding unless you have a damned good excuse" Mr Brown says and heads out the door only pausing to tell me the page numbers of my homework.

Smarmy Biatch...Grrr

Note to self I don't like Mr Brown...I leave the classroom and head for the library, I may as well start on this crap.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

I finally arrived to Florida; Maria’s friends are so nice and friendly. They’re so understand of me. I don’t know what Maria have told them about me, but it makes me feel special that I finally got a friend like Maria. A friend I could turn to when life can get complicated, and my life has always been complicated so far.

I have been pregnant for few days and I haven’t got any morning sickness and I have not got any cravings. The only cravings I got is picking up the phone and calling Max, but every time I call and hear his voice. I hang up immediately. I’m screwed up again. I broke his heart, not once but three times, all because I got scary and ran off.

I lie back on the bed and place my hand on my stomach, “I hope you don’t turn out like me. I hope you’re more like your father.” I said to the baby that I am carrying.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Kyle*

Class seemed to drone on and on. Maybe it was because I was thinking about Tess and how I can’t wait to kiss her again and again. Yep, that was most definitely it. Still I put an honest effort forth. I can’t think about one girl twenty four -seven. Can I? Thus far she’s all that’s on my mind and I’m not in love to care.

Every time I close my eyes I picture her beautiful face and I just know that what we have is true. It’s probably the most real thing I’ve ever experienced. It’s as if whenever I look deep into her eyes I can see my future. Forever is what I want to offer her ,but it’s to soon for that kind of thought. Right? What is a sufficient amount of time to know a person before you can tell them you love them without scaring them off?

I wish I was good with words. That way I could write her an epic poem or compose this spectacular love song that would convey all this pent up emotion. Instead I will just do whatever I can to make sure she feels wanted and appreciated. I walk out of class and head straight for my locker.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael’s face conveys an ‘all work and no play’ expression but I know better. There’s an or mischief beneath that wicked smile that causes my heart to leap into my chest. "Didn't I tell you? Experimentation is my middle name." He replies before capturing my lips for a smoldering kiss that leaves me breathless. I swear there is nothing in this world I wouldn’t do for this man. I think I’d move Heaven and Earth if he asked me to. I’d also withstand all of Hell just to hold his hand.

He makes me feel things that I thought were for other girls. I didn’t think I deserved someone so wonderful and yet here he is. He must recognize something special in me that I can’t see. I gaze deep into his eyes and see that he’s all I’ll ever need. I’ve been charmed by an alien. If you would have told me that a couple of days ago I would have swore that you were crazy. Now it’s seems to be the only truth that makes sense. I feel like I’m for him ,and that paradise is wherever he is.

Sounds sappy but if you’ve ever longed for the touch of a man who understands you utterly and completely then you understand where I am coming from. Without him I fear all would be lost and only when I am in his embrace do I feel truly found. I’m not sure if I’ll always feel this way but I think that for now it’s enough. "Why, what did you have in mind?" He inquires with a devilish grin that makes me want to do things to him I can’t put in print.

“Well…” I pretend to ponder over the vast possibilities. I tap my index finger over my lips in a provocative fashion that draws his attention to my mouth. “How fast do you think you can make my top disappear?” I question with a sirens smile. Yep, I’m evil. :twisted:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Well…” Maria says, grinning evilly as she taps a finger over her lips, making me want to stop the talking already and just kiss her again. “How fast do you think you can make my top disappear?” Do you really want to test that theory? Because I'm all too willing.

"Let's see...I could do it the normal way," I say, kissing her briefly as I place a hand on the edge of her shirt. "Or, I could do this..." Concentrating on the bit of fabric in my hand, I close my eyes, and when I open them again, the shirt is gone, and Maria's standing there in her sexy bra, a look of surprise on her face.

"Well," I say quietly, smiling at her. "Was that fast enough for you?"

I hope that didn't scare her too much. I mean, I feel like I can be comfortable about my 'self' and what I can do around her. That just happens to be a fun little molecular thing that I'm capable of. In the meantime, my girlfriend is still standing here shirtless, and I gaze at her figure before returning my eyes to her face. She's beautiful, but there are still the very faded marks of bruises marring her skin, and that brings me back to the reality - that it was only a few days ago that she got away from Hank.

Bringing my hand up to her shoulder, I trace a bruise that looks older than the rest with my thumb, before kissing the skin softly. It pains me that people have to live like that. I'm just glad that someone as good as Maria was able to get away.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

My precocious partner in crime displays a roguish smirk before he playfully replies, "Let's see...I could do it the normal way," He informs with a soft whisper of a kiss on my eager lips before letting the hem of my shirt rest softly in between his fingers. . "Or, I could do this..." His eyes flutter closed and a look of deep concentration as well as determination frames his beautiful strong features.

I gasp in alarm when the cool air hits my bare skin. My black silk bra is all that remains. The dark lingerie contrasts significantly against the almost translucent color of my skin. I look up at him in a total state of awe. He never ceases to amaze me. That’s probably the quality I adore most about him.

"Well," He states quietly with at proud grin. "Was that fast enough for you?" I nod finding words to be superfluous at this point. I’m just so happy that he feels like he can use his powers in front of me. I know that before he was a tad anxious not quite sure of his abilities. I watch with slight amusement as his eyes trail downward taking in the now exposed expanse of skin. There’s a tender moment between us when I realize what has captured his attention.

The scratches and bruises along my pale skin have begun to fade but they are still not quite healed. There are also deep white jagged scars that mar my flesh declaring me a survivor of battles gallantly fought but not won. I used to be ashamed of these markings. They made me feel like I was some kind of freak As if I was submitted to the torture because I didn’t deserve anything better. Knowing Michael has helped to realize that I am worth while.

Although there is still some pain I carry deep inside. My fragile body does not wear evidence of all the hell I have been through. There are some scars beneath the surface that only time, love, and patience can mend. I am astonished when Michael’s gentle hand runs softly up my arm coming to rest on my shoulder. His fingertips trace the discoloration that ruins my otherwise flawless completion. His thumb runs over the spot for a moment before he bends forward and presses his sweet lips onto the imperfection.

Drawing in a sharp intake of breath I let him kiss the pain away. I’ve never met a man who could ease my fears and discomfort with the slightest touch. He’s a man wrapped up in mystery. My greatest fantasy. I don’t want him to lend me his heart for a while. I want to keep it. To have a hold on him that no other’s can break. Once he draws back I meet his eyes without the smallest bit of reluctance.

I throw myself into his embrace wrapping my arms around his neck and crushing his mouth to mine with a force that surprises myself. When the moment gets almost to intense to breath I break apart only to whisper, “I think we should take this out of the hallway.” I giggle a bit at the fact that was are still standing right next to the front door. I sure am glad we made it inside the house. The neighbors could have gotten quite the show. :wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria sucks in a breath as I kiss the spot on her shoulder, but when I draw back she meets my eyes, assuring me that I'm not doing anything that she isn't okay with. And she seems pretty okay with me using my powers around her too, so that's good.

I'm about to ask her if she wants me to heal them or something when she leaps back into my arms, wrapping them around my neck tightly as she crushes her mouth to mine. The kiss is a long one, that leaves us both breathless. And when Maria breaks away, she only does so long enough to giggle and whisper, “I think we should take this out of the hallway.”

"I agree," I say with a smile, looking at the door I'd luckily decided to close with my foot. If not, the street certainly would have gotten a show. I take Maria's hand, and turn to smile at her again, looking in the direction of one of the rooms. "So, give me the tour." Kissing her gently, I motion in the direction of one door and pull her close, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"What's behind door number one?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can't wait to get Max running again :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sorry the max thing is taking so long. Just post a post of him at work. I'll work the new character in, and post a Bio. And also, I have news. Unfortunately, KarenEvans is dropping out of this roleplay, so I need a new Isabel. Any volunteers??