Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Oh, Max....Oh....Oh...Max...!" she moans, and I know that she is close. "I'm....I'm gonna.....Max!" she yells. I continue to lick her until she is completely clean. "You taste amazing." I tell her.

That was the most erotic thing that I have ever done, and to hear her screaming out my name like that was music to my ears.

I slowly kiss my way up her body until I reach her lips. I attach my lips wanting her to taste herself. I slowly grind my boxer clad erection against her. I want to be inside her so bad, but she will have to make the next move. I don't want to force her into anything. If she wants me to make love to her body, like I am doing to her mouth, then she will have to take control to let me know.

As we break the kiss for air, I look directly into her eyes, trying to let her know that she will have to make the next move, and I wait with baited breath for what she will do.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He continues to lick me clean and then, "You taste amazing." He tells me. Then, slowly kisses his way up my body and captures my mouth with a kiss, while grinding his boxers into me. I can taste myself on his lips and to tell the truth, I don't taste bad. I have never let a man touch me the way he has and all i know is I want more.

We break the kiss for air and he penetrates me with his eyes and I know he wants me to make the next move, so I move my hands down to his boxers and slip my fingers under the waistband and slowly try to pull them down.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

She slowly moves her hands down to my boxers, and starts to slip them down my legs. I lean back so that I can help her. Once my boxers are gone, I attach my mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. I slowly grind my hip into her. I don't let my aching member slide into her core, but I do let it grind into her clit.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He leans back and helps me take off his boxers, then he brings his mouth to mine in a passionate kiss. He slowly grinds his hips into me and I feel him brushing against my clit. I thrust my hips a little while kissing him, wanting to feel him inside me. A couple of hours ago, If someone were to tell me I was going to have sex with a handsome man on the beach. I would probably throw my book at them and run away, but now I was actually, on the beach. About to have sex. With a very handsome man. That.....I loved. I break the kiss for air, "Max..." I plead, wanting to feel him inside me.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Max..." she pleads. I know what she wants, but I want to hear her say it. I need to hear her say that she wants this as much as I do.

"What baby? What do you want? Tell me." I tell her.

It is taking all of my control not to plunge into her right this second, but I need her to say it.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"What baby? What do you want? Tell me." He says. I look up into his gorgeous chocolate eyes.

"I want to feel you inside me." I say telling him straight out. "Please...." I beg. "I want you so, badly." I confess.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"I want to feel you inside me. Please.... I want you so, badly." she says, and that is all I need to hear. I grab hold of my erection and slowly start to push into her wet core.

"You are so tight baby." I tell as I slowly push inside. I feel her barrier, and pull back slightly. "This is going to hurt baby." I tell her as I thrust forward breaking through her barrier. I hold still waiting for her to adjust to me being inside her.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He brings a hand between us and grabs his erection guiding it to my heat and pushing it into my wet core. "You are so tight baby." He says slowly pushing inside me until he reaches my barrier. "This is going to hurt baby." He tells me and thrust up breaking through my innocence.

I can feel the tears fill the corner of my eyes and I shut them closed, tightly. But, I feel as a tear escapes. I move my hips wanting the pain to be gone, wanting the pain to be replaced with pleasure.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

I see a tear escape her eyes, and I kiss it away. I hate that I am causing her pain, but I don't want to move. She starts moving her hips letting me know that she is ready.

I start a slow rhythm in and out. I continue to thrust into her at this slow pace, but I can feel the end coming. I have heard that most women don't have an orgasm their first time, but I want this to be as pleasurable for her as possible. I reach my hand in between us to run my finger around her clit as I start to thrust into her harder and faster.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He kisses away my tear and starts to thrust slowly. I can feel the pain has gone. His thrusts still come slow, but he reaches between us and runs his finger around my clit, now thrusting harder and faster. "Max...." I moan.