An Unwanted Engagement... C/C Open: Mic, Kyl *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

An Unwanted Engagement... C/C Open: Mic, Kyl *Starting*

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

Title An Unwaned Engagement
Author Lizzie_Parker17 or Britt
Catagory CC
Rating Adult for now
Disclaimer I OWN NOTHING!!!
summary
I have been reading a whole lot of Antar stories lately. This idea stems from the last one I read A Bride for Zan but the RPG is only loosely based on it. I really just like the idea that Max and Liz are basically forced into this engagement against their will by the parental units. Both of them are completely against it. In order to get to know each other they are sent to a neighboring planet allowed to bring friends if they like.

Couples
Max & Liz
Maria & Michael
Alex & Isabel
Ava & Kyle

Princess Elizabeth Parker The Princess of Auron a planet neighboring Antar. When Liz found out that her parents were basically forcing her into a loveless marriage with some guy she didn't know she didn't take it lightly. They may be the king and queen but she wouldn't bow down to them on this...or just maybe the engagement wouldn't be as unwante as she may have thought.

Alexander Maxwell Evans Crown Prince of Antar. Also not thrilled with this engagement. Max was not done sowing his wild oats so to speak. Marriage? There was no way he was going along with it! Who knew what this girl was like...and he was very particular.

Michael "Rath" Guerin Max's right hand man. When Max becomes king he would be the general in charge of Antars armed forces. It was his job to protect Max...even if it was from a short brunette. He felt bad for his friend but seeing him pout was a little funny...and that fiery blonde Liz brought with her...that might be a challange

Princess Isabel Evans Princess of Antar was having quite the ball laughing at her brothers misery until her father turned to her with a smirk and announced she were to go as well. "Perhaps we'll find you a husband too young lady" Phillip had told her sternly "Kill two birds with one stone" Needless to say Isabel was not thrilled...

Maria Deluca Liz's lady in waiting and best friend since birth. Was not going to le her "Poor Lizzie go" anywhere without her. She was certainly not going to let some big dumb prince make Lizzie do anything she didnt want to do. She was also tired of the boring men on Auron. She was lookng for someone that wouldn't just roll over and play dead with her. She needed a challange. Maybe this time away was just what she needed

Alexander Whitman Princess Liz's personal guard...also a best friend since birth. Liz Maria and he had been like 3 peas in a pod since they could remember. Heck he had married both of them more times than he could remember. He was sent to watch over her...make sure this Max guy didn't try anythig funny! Not that he wouldn't have gone anyways...

Prince Kyle Valenti Prince of the Planet Atalus. The planet they were all being sent to. They were to stay with him for a few months to get to know each other before the wedding. Liz and he had been promised to each other since birth but after playing with each other since they were children they realized they were better off friends than lovers. His father the King loved Liz like a daughter and kyle loved Liz like a sister...so unfortuately not really marriage material. Thankfully Kyles father was a parent who understood. Kyle knew they were in for an interesting few months.

Princess Avangeline "Ava" Harding Princess of Laria. Another planet in the wirlwind galaxy. Her parents had been trying to fix her up with max for as long as she could remember. At first she was into it. Max was quite the charmer...and soooo good looking, but there was never a connection. He wasn't the one for her. So here she was supporting her friend. She didn't know what his plan was or if he had one...but she knew he was stubborn.

All of these planets are in the V constelation. Antar of course in the middle with the others flanking it.
If there is anything else I didn't explain in my summary please let me know!

Thanks Britt

Characters:
Elizabeth: Lizzie_Parker17
Max: madroswellfan
Michael: alizaleven
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Kyle: madroswellfan(temp)
Alex: Sternbetrachter
Ava: alizaleven
Isabel: Elizabeth Kivana
Last edited by Lizzie_Parker17 on Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:44 pm, edited 15 times in total.

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can I have Maria?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Wow!
That was fast! Hopefully we get everyone else just as quick!
Thanks for playing Marias yours!
Britt

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I have Max?
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

madroswellfan Max is all yours!
Thanks for playing!
Britt

Classic line from Xander
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

alizaleven
You got it! Avas yours!

Britt

Classic line from Xander
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I cant either! Just a few more people and we're ready to go!
Britt

Classic line from Xander
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Isabel, please? And I love your story.ž

- Liz

P.S. Go see the request thread :D
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Elizabeth Kivana
Isabel is all yours...What request thread?
Britt

Classic line from Xander
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Thanks. Graphics request thread on Roswell Fanatics. You know, where you requested a banner for roleplay.

- Liz