Practical Enchantment ( AU, cc, ADULT) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Practical Enchantment ( AU, cc, ADULT) Thread #1

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Big Thanks to Crashdown_51 for the amazing work on the banner!

Rating: Adult; Just in case.
Genre: AU, Romance,Drama
Pairings: CC but completely up to the cast if they want to change it.
Disclamer: I don't own anything, except parts of the plot. Please don't sue me.
Note: Slightly based aroung the movie/book Practical Magic. With a splash of Charmed tossed in for good measure. So there you go...

Maria & Liz Deluca are sisters.Their Father died at a very young age followed by their mother who passed due to having a broken heart. After their parents death the girls went to stay with their aunts who taught them spells and sorcery.

They soon learned they were different from other little girls. The Deluca women are natural born witches each having their own power which is both a blessing and a curse. For every man a Deluca woman loves is doomed to die. What doesn't help matters is that they are constantly battling demons and saving the world. At this point Liz, Maria, & Tess all live in the Maynor. They are the last three desendents of the Deluca line.

The girls have a "Book of Shadows" which they refer to during a crisis. Occassionally they turn to the Aunts for help, (Amy & Nancy) but only in a dire emergency.

Liz and Maria were born 10 months a part. Their bond in unlike anything of this Earth. They are as close as close can be especially between such different souls. Liz, Maria, & Tess make up the Charmed Ones.

Elizabeth Deluca:(22 years old) She is the oldest and most responsible. Grounded and connected to her roots Liz wants to stay in the little Town of Roswell and run her own botanical shop. Intelligence and rational thinking are her strong qualities. Her powers are a lot more developed than her sisters for she spends many hours praticing and learning her craft. Liz has the power of Telekineses. She can move things with her mind. She doesn't date ever. After she saw what love did to her family she decided to do what was best and never fall in love. What happens when she meets someone who makes her want to change her mind? An angel perhaps?

Marianna Deluca:(22 years old) Is the younger of the two siblings and about as wild as you can get. The free spirit longs to rid herself of the claustraphobic town and see the world. However demon fighting takes up much of her time leaving little room for the freedom she seeks. Power wise Maria does not have an active power. She recieves premonitions of the future which helps them out when saving innocents ,but not so much with the demons.For that she takes self defense lessons which have allowed her to kick tail. Maria has it something awful for the bad boys and has had to have more than one restraining order inforced against them. She finds the idea of falling in love thrilling. Her spontaneous nature and need for excitentent
leaves any men in the dust. Can she find a man whose rebellion rivals her own?

Maxwell Evans (Immortal will never age) is a white Lighter. Basically a guardian Angel for witches. He has watched over the Deluca sisters their entire lives going unnoticed. He secretly in love with Liz but will not show it for it is against the rules. Liz has seen him around a couple of times ,but she thinks he's a doctor. He has the power to heal all wounds. Oh and he can orb in and out. (Kind of like teleport if you've never seen Charmed)

Michael Guerin (Immortal will never age) What a tortured life he has led. Born half demon half human (His father was a demon his mother a mortal) he is always having to fight his dark side. Everyday is a constant battle. He used to work for The Source (Which is basically the Devil) But quit to try to be good. He has to live like a fugitve to keep from being captured by good and Evil alike. He has the power to throw balls of fire and to shimmer. (Demons way to teleport) but he tries not to use them unless he has too. Michael falls in love with the pure spirit he meets (Maria) only to find that he is meant to destroy her. He trys to stay away but something keeps drawing him back to her. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "fighting your inner demons"

Tessa Harding (20 years old)is Maria and Liz's only cousin. Living in the Maynor with the two feuding sisters has been quite the expierence. The natural born peace maker has become somewhat of a buffer between the two. She too is a natural born witch. She poccesses the gift of freezing time. Which she uses occassionaly for personal gain ,but who wouldn't? She clearly embraces her wiccan nature by working at the botanical shop Liz owns. Tess is fiercly independent and strong willed. She has had many boyfriends in the past but nothing worth noting. She has not met a man who was not intimidated by her powerful nature. Until now....

Alexander Whittman (23 years old) is Liz and Maria's best friend. He has lived next door to the girls his entire life. While he may not have super powers he still does his part in fighting the scourge of the underworld. His smart aleck cracks and dry humor leave the baddies scratching their head. He uses his computer hacking skills to get info for the girls on a regular basis. Breakfasts together are a daily routine for them. Alex goes out on dates every once in a while, but "saving the world" tends to take up a lot of his free time. Managing his own computer programming company has made him, how do you say? rolling in the dough. He just wishes he could find someone who loves the real him.

Kyle Valenti (23 years old) is a fire fighter who causes a lot of ladies to feel heat. If you know what I am saying. He dated Liz in High School, but it was never serious. Still very close to the girls he is all the time fixing things wrong with their house. A lot of things get broken when demons are around. He is one of the few mortals who know their secret. While he usually likes to stay out of the spell casting process he has no problem whooping Demon tail with his bare hands. Kyle has not met the girl of his dreams. Then again he hasn't met Tess yet.

Isabel Parker (Immortal; Will never age) Enemy to the Deluca sisters to start with. She can turn a person into a block of ice. She can also shimmer. The intense beauty is a caous Demon. Although from looking at her you would assume Super model. Many Many Many years ago she was in love with a man who was unfaithful to her. In a fit of rage she turned on him and subjected him to an eternity of torture, but this was not enough. She feels it is her sworn duty to punish all men for what they have done to woman kind. Her Ice princess shell will be awfully hard to crack. I hope Alex is up for the job. The person who plays Isabel should start her off as a villian and slowly but surely redeem her once she meets and falls in love with Alex. She is not truly evil she only feels that there is no love left in the world.

Sebastion Guerin AKA The Source(Imortal One of the perks of being the root of all evil) Father to Michaelis and all around Bad due. He wants nothing more than to destroy all that is good. Starting with The Charmed Ones. The only woman he ever loved was a human (Michael's mother) and she was burnt at the stake after being accused of witchcraft. Blaming the mystics for her demise he took it upon himself to kill every witch he comes in contact with. His only links to the oustide world is his son(who has defied him) and his favorite Calypso (Otherwise known as Isabel) she too as begun to feel for the decript humans he loathes. He vows to bring them back to the dark side at all costs.

Beyonka Whitman (19 years old)Being Alex's close cousin made her a part of the group ,but her loyalty to the sisters and their secret has kept her there. Beyonka is sweet and naive. She has no idea what shes getting herself into by helping Alex and his friends save the world. She loves to dance and dreams of one day being a famous dancer. She's afraid of love and when things get to far in her relationship she dumps them.

Andrew Jones(20 years old) Known to his friends as Jonsey, the struggling musician just returned from New York after to refuing to sign with a recod label because they wanted him to be the next Justin Timberlake. A heavy heart and a paper bag is all he brought back with him to his childhood home. A place full of memories. Including that of how he had fell in love at 17 with a Miss Beyonka Whitman. She of course ened things before they got too serious. Does true love get a second chance?

Dustin MacNeille (18 years old) Dustin always knew he was adopted and never really cared he had two great parents who he loved and they him. Until his eighteenth birthday when he was involved in an accident. The official story is that he was thrown from the car because he was not wearing his seat belt. This was how he had survived the crash that had killed his parents. On his own now Dustin as begun searching for answers that only the past can tell him.

Meme Proute (18 years old)a.k.a Nemo she was born a witch from inside the womb. Meme is a very fast learner, when she was 4 she learn how to cast spells, from age 6 she can kill ever demon that tries to harm her family, at age 7 she was one of the youngest powerful witch in all the magic world. But when she was 9, the source of all evil came into her home, which she was at school. She came home and was attack, holding her capture, the source offer her to choices to save her family lifes.. 1. she would join him 2. she would watch her family died if she doesnt take his offer. She refuse, thinking he was only tensing her. So she stood ther watching her mom, dad, sister, and her baby brother died before her. She never recover seen then. She move to roswell when she reaches the age 18, hoping to start a new life. And trying to forget her past.

Charlotte (Immortal) Charlotte was at one time in a relationship with Michael when he worked for his father. Then, when he turned to the good side, she left him, and became one of Sebastians many lovers. She also trained for many years, becoming an assassin for hire. Sebastian often uses her, and has recently hired her to capture Michael. Her powers allow her to change her appearance, sense emotions, and blend into her surroundings. Which come in handy for her line of work.

Coupling:

(As of now)

Max/ Liz
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess
Andrew/Beyonka
Dustin/Meme

Michael: Fehr's Bear
Maria:FaithfulAngel24

Max: POM
Liz: Madroswellfan

Isabel: KarenEvans
Alex: dreamer393

Kyle: Maougha
Tess: Daisymae24

Beyonka Whitman:dreamer393
Andrew Jones: FaithfulAngel24 (Temp)

Dustin MacNeille Maougha
Meme Proute:Dreamer_Dreaming (Temp)

The Source: madroswellfan
Charlotte Fehr's Bear

No need for character bio.on the ones listed above.

You can always make up a new character, but you just need to make a bio and pic to run by me.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 37 times in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Aaaargghhhhhh!!!!" I screamed in frustration "I swear if it's the last thing I do...I will bring those Halliwell sisters down.That's the last time they interfere on some pathetic excuse of a man's behalf."

I was talking to no one in particular,being alone in my lair,but yelling was a release to my anger,"That's the fourth time this week...my hands are beginning to itch...I need to ice someone."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I sigh. Another sunshine, andother great day to work at my little shop.
I open the door and change the sign to open. Sunshine...it always gets a day off to a good start.
I look around and immediately spot an item that someone had put back in the wrong place. I hate it when things are out of place! I quickly concentrate and the item lifts itself off the shelf. I move my eyesight to the other side of the room and the item whizzes across to the right place. I smile happily. I love my power.
I hum to myself as I go bahind the till and wait.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I wake up with a start and it comes to my hazy attention that I have overslept. Again. Ugh, Liz is not gonna be happy. I throw the covers back and sprint to the bathroom. Taking the quickest shower in the history of cleanliness I get ready and head to the shop. Seeing as how I am unemployed. Again. I'll be working at my sister's botanical shop. Part time mind you. I'm not gonna stay in this little God forsaken town forever.

The shop is in walking distance from the house so I grab my bag and run out the door. Fishing my cell phone out of the overlarged AC/DC Carrying bag I call Tess. I hadn't seen her this morning so I wanted to see what she was up to. Amazingly since she had moved in with us things had started happening. The demons we fought used to be few and far in between, but now there was late night vanquishes and weekends filled with searches for spells.

Don't get me wrong. I love being a witch. The give of magic is a wonderful blessing, but sometimes I feel like I will forever be trapped in this vicious cycle. Still living with my sister and killing Baddies while in my 40's. That is if I make it that long. Long lifes do not run in my family unfortunatley.

The phone starts ringing and after the 4th ring I get a little worried.

*Alex*

Okay this is 5th time in a row that Liz, Maria, and Tess have canceled Breakfast. The first 4 times were due to some Queen of coldness or something or other.. I swear its a new demon and a new problem every week. Why were they having such a hard time getting rid of this one?

It really worries me that they haven't annilihated this bitter man hater yet. Maria had said that her powers were stronger than anything they had come against and that it was going to take mor than just a soell to stop her. Hmmm. Maybe I should go check on them. I grab my coat and head out the door. It's 9 o 'clock on a Friday their probabbly at the shop.[/i]
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I decided to resurface and scope out the Halliwell shop."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I told myself as I started walking down the street

I could have very well shimmered but this morning I felt like taking in some fresh air and well keep a look out for new victims.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

I am about three feet from Liz's shop when i quite literally bump into the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Her long blonde hair cascades down her back framing an celestrial face. Her piercing eyes cut through right to the center of my affections. Unfortunately the expression she wears is anything but angelic.

"Oh I am sooo sorry. Are you okay?" I stammer.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Tess*

Living with my two cousins can be interesting to say the least. We keep busy by fighting demons and otherworldly things that are evil and all three of us are witches. Liz works during the day at a botanical shop she owns and I help her there while Maria is unemployed.

I'm on my way to the shop when my cell phone starts ringing. "Crap." I mutter digging into my bag for it and it isn't until the fourth ring that I find it. "Hello." I say as I flip it open
Jessi Mae

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Oh hey Tess. I was thinking some more about that caous deamon. The one thats been trying to exude her vengance on the men with wandering eyes. Well we couldn't find a way to vanquish her in the Book of Shadows , but maybe we can get Alex to do a little digging on the net. Everthing's so high Tech now. Whatcha think?"

I turn the corner a liitle to sharply and twist my ankle. I hear a very yucky popping sound. Oh that's not good.

"Ouch! Uh sweetie we are gonna have to post pone the shop top. I think I may have seriously broke myself." :D
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Tess*

"Oh hey Tess. I was thinking some more about that caous deamon. The one thats been trying to exude her vengance on the men with wandering eyes. Well we couldn't find a way to vanquish her in the Book of Shadows , but maybe we can get Alex to do a little digging on the net. Everthing's so high Tech now. Whatcha think?"

I hear Maria give a little cry and then a moan but before I can ask what's wrong she cuts in.

"Ouch! Uh sweetie we are gonna have to post pone the shop top. I think I may have seriously broke myself."

"Where are you at Maria?" I ask, fully intent on going to help her
Jessi Mae

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Where are you at Maria?" Tess asks worriedly. I don't want to upset her, but in the painful condition I'm in walking is not an option.

"Um I'm about a block away from the shop. I think I might need to go to the hospital. Do you think you could pick me up?" :D