Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Isabel

"Gee Isabel...you make me sound like a worm or fly or something icky that no one will want to take notice of."

I look at him, astonished at his rude remark. I was nothing but polite to him these past few days. Yes, in the past I wasn't exactly nice to him...but that was then.

"I did not mean for it to sound like that. Do you really think that I am that...cold?"

I shake my head. Of course he does. I am nothing but a prize that every guy wants in their bed. None of them have succeeded but if they did they would defiantly be the stud of the year.

"You know what...just forget it." I bite out grabbing my purse.

"Tess I'll call you later."

I stop about two feet away praying that Alex will offer some type of apology. I know...I should just walk away. But I don't want to. I don't want to fight with Alex...not today.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Mel told me it was cool to go ahead and post to get the Crashdown closed so the party can start. So..... here goes......

~Liz~

I wasn't sure how much I would remember of the rest of my shift since after delivering the orders to Alex's table and then to Michael's, I couldn't seem to focus on much other then making sure I remained on top of things and looking at Zan. It seemed so wonderful the way he was helping out and I watched him from time to time as he cleaned off a table, wiped a table or delivered an order. It was as though he was a natural. I do remember thinking that it was strange when I went to start collecting the tips from the tables and found that the crude jocks had given me a seven dollar tip. Those boys were never known for being high tippers and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because of Kyle or Zan that they had done things differently.

Time seemed to fly with Kyle and Zan helping during the rest of the night and as it neared closing, I began cleaning things up, filling supplies and making certain that everything was set. Flipping the sign on the door to closed, I sigh. Finally, the shift is over and all I need to do now is wait for the last couple to file out. Of course, some were still there for the party, but I wasn't too worried about it. "Have a good night." I tell the last couple as they head for the register and I know that Kyle will take care of it. In the mean time, I go in the back to help Jose finish the clean up in the kitchen, looking through the window at Zan as he cleans off the table.

It was actually surprising that I felt so comfortable working so well with Zan. I'd kept track of how much of the tips went where when picking them up off the table. Tips for Zan went in one pocket and then tips for myself went elsewhere, plus I planned on sharing some tips with Kyle. He deserved to have something since I knew he'd probably had to work and had missed his shift because of it. "Good night, Jose." I told our cook and gave him a smile as we finished up and he went to get his things from his locker.

Making my way out to the front, I smiled at Zan and Kyle, "We had a good night. Everything's been closed up and cleaned. So, we're set here." Now that the shift was over, I found my nervousness creeping back in. Reaching into the pocket that had tips for Zan, I straightened out the different bills and walked over to him, "These are your tips." I held out the money which for the most part was ones although my brief perusal showed it to be almost fifty dollars and some change. While I waited for him to take it I told Kyle, "I have your cut too, Kyle."

I couldn't believe that in a few minutes, I would be alone with Zan. I'd be in his vehicle and he'd be driving me to my apartment. I wouldn't make him wait outside while I took my quick shower and got changed, so it would be even stranger that he'd be seeing my apartment. Oh... I hope that I remembered to put the dishes from breakfast in the dishwasher and my nightshirt back in my room...

The thought of him seeing my personal effects all over my apartment caused me to feel myself blushing and I had to keep myself from backing out.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ignore :)
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Algebra.
That really sums it up doesnt it. One little word that fills most people with dread. Not me though. I cant help but love numbers. I dont know...numbers....they just seem to fit altogether so easily. There a lot easier to understand than words. Words can be interpretted in so many different ways...but with numbers you know where you stand. They always have a place in the world. They always have significance. They always make sense....

Or at least everyother day they do. But tonight...you might as well be asking me about rock music. In other words...it just doesnt make sense. I look at the page of numbers before me and theres only one word that vibrates in my head.
Liz.

Liz...the girl I practically stalk...said she would go out with me tommorow night. And I know its not as if its a date or anything...but alone time with Liz Parker? Somehow it just seems like the moment of the century. The apocalypse. To think that a few hours ago I was just watching her at the crashdown...and now Im going to the cinema with her.

"Max? Dinner!" Mom calls from downstairs. "Zan? Isabel?" she calls out.
"Coming!" I call out as I get up from my chair. I head downstairs and into the dining room.
"Oh Max have you seen Isabel or Zan?"
I shake my head. "Zan was at the crashdown a few hours ago..." I say.
Yeah he was....flirting with Liz....bastard....

"Hmm...well...I guess they can warm it up if they do ever materialise ..." she says as Dad comes in.
"Hey Max? Good day?"
I nodd. "The best" I say happily. Mum looks at me in surprise.
"Thats great hunny" she tells me as she comes over with dinner. I smile at her as she starts to dish up.
"This looks great Mom" I tell her smiling.
She ruffles my hair. "Such a good son Max" she says happily. I grin. Yes...Im the good one...Zan on the otherhand...
Gr....Bastard....
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

It's been quite a night. I've been kept remarkably busy just clearing tables and delivering food. Liz actually delivered the food to Isabel, Alex and Tess, so that saved me the questions I'm sure Isabel would have had. I'm sure I'll have to explain myself sometime but later is always a better time than now.

Now, everything is calming down and Kyle is getting ready to lock up. There's only one couple still eating in one of the booths and Jose is leaving. I wipe my hands on the apron I'd picked up from the back after I'd finished my meal much earlier in the evening. It's a cook's apron, not one of the silver ones that the waitresses wear.

"We had a good night. Everything's been closed up and cleaned. So, we're set here." Liz says. I nod in agreement, smiling widely. It was really nice to be helping out and now it's time for the party. I pull of my apron and start to wad it up so I can toss it in the back. There's probably a hamper or something there.

She reaches into her pocket and thrusts a wad of bills at me, "These are your tips. I have your cut too, Kyle."

"What? No, I can't take that," I say holding up my hand in a blocking gesture. In one of the short conversations I'd had with Jose, he'd told me that the busboy usually got about a ten or twenty percent cut of what the waitresses got. This looks like she's giving me the whole amount from the tables I'd bussed. It's not fair. The money is supposed to be for the waitstaff. "You did all the work, all I did was deliver some of the food and clean up a bit."

I toss the apron into one of the bins and give her a smile. "Let's get on our way so we can get ready for the party."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"What? No, I can't take that," Zan replies and holds up his hand as though to ward off my handing him the money. I can't help but think that this is wrong. He's helped out almost the entire evening and I feel he should get something for it. I can tell from his expression though that nothing I say will change his mind and I can't help but wonder why. "You did all the work, all I did was deliver some of the food and clean up a bit."

How am I supposed to respond to that? How can I respond to anything when he smiles at me as he tosses his apron. "Let's get on our way so we can get ready for the party."

I nibble my lip as I nod. Okay, now there's a tightening in my stomach and I can feel my nerves getting stronger. How am I going to go through with this? As I look at him, I realize I have my own answer. I want to spend time with him. I've wanted to get to know him and Max for a long time and now I have the chance. "Okay, I just need to get my things out of my locker and I'm ready to go." I tell Zan, giving him a smile before walking toward my locker and opening it, removing my purse with my keys in it.

Taking the antenae off my head, I drop them into the locker before closing it. Then, turning to walk to where Zan is waiting, I give him a smile. "Ready when you are."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

A little after ten,(I have to be fashionably late of course) I walk through the door my arms filled with bags. Two of my flackies follow me nipping at my heels they carry the big boxes. "Hello Party People!" I squeal the excitment evident in my tone. "I've got surprises for everyone!" I inform with a mischievous smile. Pulling on my emerald green two piece outfit I grin at the others. Yeah, the defintely need a pick me up.

"Matthew, set up the bubble machine over in the left hand corner." I command to the blonde haired cutie. "Sid, can you put the strobe light over there next to the bar?" I grin sweetly. He nods in agreement as he heads over to as I asked. "Most of the West Roswell elite will be here in a matter of minutes so we need to hurry. I've got the hippest D.J in an two hour radius o his way. He owed me a favor." I reveal while tilting my head triumphly to the side.

"Alright peoples, line up for your goodies." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I'm glad Liz doesn't try to insist on the money. I don't want to take it away from her. That just doesn't seem right to me. Not that much. She goes to the back for her things and I breathe a sigh of relief, letting a new smile cross my lips. Liz. Liz and me. I'm really looking forward to this.

"Ready when you are." she says.

"Your chariot awaits," I tell her, and turn towards the door.

Then Maria comes blowing into the diner just like she hadn't left Liz and Kyle in the lerch for hours with her disappearing act. I'm almost afraid to look at the two of them for the murderous looks I'm sure they're sporting. Maria's all bubbly and happy and talking about surprises. I don't have any idea what she's talking about and I'm not very interested.

Then one phrase from Maria's babbling catches my ear. "... I've got the hippest D.J in an two hour radius on his way ..."

"DJ? I called my friends from the band to come play," I tell her. I thought this was an informal party with a large number of friends. Suddenly there's a DJ involved? And not any DJ but some big name guy?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"DJ? I called my friends from the band to come play," Zan states with a look of disappointment. I frown mulling over what to do.
"Hmm. you didn't tell me you'd called the fellas" I tap my index finger over my lips in an attempt to do a little problem solving.
"Okay, how about you and the crew do a set and then take a break. So you can mingle, dance,..." I give a little look over to Liz's direction in whic I slightly nod "Get to know the others a little better." With a smile I continue, "While ya'll are chilling the D.J will roll until you are ready to play again. You didn't want to play the entire time?" I ask with a careful expression. If that's really what Zan wants I'll just send Steve a packing. Zan's my best friend. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I pinch my lips together for a second, wishing I hadn't spoken up quite so soon. Maria has a point. If we were playing I wouldn't be able to spend enough time with Liz. In fact, I'm not sure I want to be playing at all. The rest of the guys could get by without me, although I had been hoping to coerce Maria into singing for once ...

"I'm sure we can work it out," I say, soothingly. Switching off with the DJ will be fine, I'm sure. It's not like it would have been a paying gig. Or at least I'd told Tony that it wasn't going to be. "Maybe the guys won't mind just attending the party. Or we can cycle in. Either way. I'll give them a call. No problem."

"I gotta go, but we'll be back in a little while," I promise as I hold open the door for Liz.