IluvMaxEvans' Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

IluvMaxEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

IluvMaxEvans' Stories

Post by IluvMaxEvans »

Hey everyone! Here are all my stories in chronological order :) I'll be back later with the summaries :)

Trapped in Yourself

Summary: WIP AU, When Elizabeth, an orphan living on the streets, happens to run into the wealthy and kind Lord Maximillion Evans, he takes her in his house as a maid. Before she knows it, she is being treated with respect, like a lady, and is falling in love with the Lord's somewhat irritating son, Max Evans. Will she let her everylasting guard up and go for Max? Or will the events that occur steer her from the only love she has ever known?

Common Ground

Summary: WIP, AU, Liz Parker is a young single mom, raising her young daughter, Heather, as best as she can. One day as Heather starts kindergarden, Liz meets her teacher, the irresistably charming Mr. Evans. Liz is instantly drawn to him, and vice versa. The only thing holding her back is the knowledge that somewhere out there...Heather's father could be alive...not dead as she so frequently lies...Liz learns to fall in love again with Max and try to move on...until one day tragedy strikes...read it, because I stink at summaries, and reading it will be the only way to reaally get the feel of the story, lol

Family Ties

Sumarry: WIP, AU, Liz is dating sexy Zan Evans, happy in her relationship. One day his twin brother, Max Evans comes back and memories flood Liz's mind. Memories from their encounter the previous summer. Will Liz go with her heart and go back to Max, her first and truly only love, or stick with Zan, to who she loves as well?

Learning to Breathe

Summary: WIP, C/C, M/L, What if Liz told Max everything Future Max told her? What if they came up with a plan to get rid of Tess without causing the world to end? What if that plan blew up in their face? Read and find out :)

***Coming Soon***

Summary: AU, Liz is thrown in Desert Skies, asylum for the criminally insane, an elite insane asylum. Accused of murdering her husband of 2 years she lands herself in the asylum, trusting no one at first. Max Evans is the head doctor of the facility, and Maria is his number 1 assistant. She takes instantly to Liz, while Max struggles to get her to trust him...Liz protests that she is innocent frequently. What happens when her aunt and uncle, the people she declares put her in here try to interfere with the doctor's growing attraction to his ornery patient? Will Liz ever get out? I stink at summaries....lol, coming soon.

***COMING SOON***

Co written by me and Polarchica

Summary: Max Evans, the heir to an oil fortune, is married to Ella Evans, heiress to an emerald fortune. She is a social climber and he just likes a good cigar, not all of the charity events his wife drags him out to. But one night he meets an Angel in the form of Liz Parker, aka Rose. She is an aspiring singer and Max Evans is immediately smitten. What will happen when Max decides to risk everything to get to know her better?

See ya'll later!
Last edited by IluvMaxEvans on Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IluvMaxEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IluvMaxEvans »

I posted the summaries....just ot warn you though, I majorly stink at summaries, lol