The Age of Ulyssa (AU/UC/ADULT) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Michael

"Before she came back, I was about to assure Kyle 'cause I thought it was Liz. Now I'll tell you. With my powers, I can be sure that it 'happens' the first time. I can promise you that." Max says, although speaking more to Maria than to me. My body tenses under Maria's weight, although I'm sure Max thought his words would serve to comfort, they did just the opposite. How the hell can Max be so calm about this? how can he be so maddeningly calm about the idea of Liz and I....no, I can't even go there right now.

Max moves away from Maria and I and remains silent for a moment, before speaking again "You know, there might be a way to fulfill the contract without that..." Max offers. I start to ask him what he means when I hear someone mumble something under their breath.

"This isn't real, this isn't real, . . . THIS ISN'T REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL! . . . " Liz's voice grew louder and louder until it became a scream. Glancing over at her, I could see that she was hugging arms to her chest as she rocked back and forth.

"I want to wake up now...I don't want to be in Oz anymore..." she said, sounding completely delusional. Liz was completely distraught by the whole situation, and though I understood her feelings, I couldn't help be feel a touch offended by her loosing touch with reality. Maria was upset by the possibility of having to be with Max, but she didn't appear to need institutionalization because of it. I watch as Max moves to comfort Liz and I have to keep from rolling my eyes.

"Max, I'll come back. I'll get some things for the both of us, tell mom and dad that we're both going to be out again and come back." I hear Isabel say from somewhere in the distance. She asks if anyone wants to go with her and I almost volunteer.

"I need to stay," the gallant knight proclaims as he continues to console Liz. I know this isn't Max fault, but somehow I can't help but be angry at him, if for no other reason than his maddening calmness.

I feel Maria shift above me and I look down to she her head buried further into my chest. Placing my hand on her head, I stroke her head as I listen to Max's faint whispers to Liz.

"I'll go with you Isabel." Tess finally speaks up after a good lengthen of silence.

"Thanks, Tess... See you then." Max says feebly.

"Should we go then?" Tess says turning to Isabel and I detect a hint of sadness in her voice. Bending down to Maria's ear I whisper to her about getting out of here and going back to my place, she simply nods.

Turning around, I see Max holding Liz, much the way I was holding Maria. "Maybe you should take her inside" I say, fearing that Liz's hysteria might spread an already fragile Maria.
shadows
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shadows »

Maria

When Michael says something about getting out of this place and going to his I was more than glad. I wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there... looking at Max and Liz made me sick.... because the thought of being with him and her being with Michael drove me crazy.

I got up but never let go of Michael's hand as we walked toward the door. I stopped and hugged Liz, "We'll get through this, we always do..." I whipsered in her ear, even though I was trying to conviene myself more than her. I reached my hand out towards Max to tell him goodbye but I quickly jerked it back... in order to save the damn world I would be touching him enough. I shook of the thought and returned my hand to Michael's. I told Kyle and Alex goodbye and then headed toward the door.

"Let's go now." I said to Michael.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Isabel and Tess leave and in the next moment, Michael is getting up with Maria to do the same. I frown inwardly at the way he's looking at me. Or rather, at the way he's not looking at me.

It's started, I think. Already this is driving a wedge between us. He's been my best friend since before we were born on this world. I don't want to lose him. I can't. I need him in a way that's more than friendship. We're a team. He and me and Isabel and Tess.

Maria offers some words of comfort to Liz but when she turns to me, she pulls back. Oh Maria! She was there for me every time Liz left me. If this messes that up... What do I mean, IF? Of course it will mess that up.

I don't want them to go. I want everyone to stay together. To face this together. We have to avoid the rifts between us, as much as possible. But I can't make them stay. Not if they need to go. Maybe they need the time together for now.

"...bye..." I tell them both. There's nothing more to say. Even 'I'll see you tomorrow' seems to suggestive.

Gently, I pull Liz to her feet and guide her to the sofa. Looking up then, I see Kyle and Alex are still here. It's just the four of us now, until Isabel and Tess return, or someone-else decides it's time to go.

"I think I'll put her to bed," I say to everyone and no-one. I'm not sure if she needs to be alone of if she'd be better with company, but I have to try something.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll be back later and I'll try to come up with a post lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm back! Can someone get me up to date on Alex? Please. I'll post as soon as I know :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
shadows
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shadows »

OOC: I just wanted to let everyone know that starting July 22 I will gone on vacation. I will return on July 31 and I will catch up on everything that night. But I won't be leaving until the 22nd so I'll be posting until then.... :lol:
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:I'm back! Can someone get me up to date on Alex? Please. I'll post as soon as I know :D
They've all agreed to Ulyssa's demands to bear her children. Alex has been paired with Tess. Michael with Liz. Kyle with Isabel and Max with Maria. Michael is his usual angry self, Liz is flipping out over it, Max is trying to keep the peace and figure out a way around it. At this point Isabel and Tess have left Valenti's and Michael and Maria are about to leave as well. Max is staying behind to comfort Liz. Kyle and Alex are also still at Valenti's.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry I haven't posted! I will as soon as I have caught up.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"I need space. Since we're free to go, I think I'll go home" Isabel said to Max. I just looked somewhere else and decided to go and get a glass of water. I heard Michael yelling and then a small explosion. I sighed. Of course he needed to break my house after getting angry, so Michael-ish.

Other people seemed to get tense there too but I just kept away from them in the safe kitchen. My thoughs were too mixed up again. First I though it was Tess, now it was Isabel. I had been mentally prepared for Tess...but now I'm not even near. Sighing I took some water and drank.

I hear people yelling and calming down, finally. I walked back to the living room, to see what people were going to do. Isabel and Tess seemed to go. Maria and Michael also. Mixing the pairs wasn't never too wise, Ulyssa should've known that befofe doing that. Alex was still there, so were Max and Liz. I tapped my fingers against a nearby object and sighed.

"What will happen to us?" I asked from the ceiling, staring at it like waiting for an answer. Ceilings talked? I let out a laugh. I was so damn stupid. At a time like this I was being childhis. I guess one of us had to be.

"Sorry.." I told the others. "I'm just having a bad day.."
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Michael

I feel Maria get up from my lap, but since she does not let go of my hand, I feel compelled to stand with her. As we walked past Max and Liz, she stopped and bent down low to hug and whisper something in Liz's ear. With Liz's head up turned, our eyes met momentarily, and I found myself, for the first time perhaps ever, feeling sorry for Liz.

As Maria gets up, her hand instinctively moves towards Max, I glance at her, my brows furrowed, as she then jerks it away quickly changing her mind. Saying goodbye to the others, she lead me towards the door.

"Let's go now" she says, and I nod as I open the door and follow her out, without so much as a backward glance at Max.