Roswellianprincess16's Castle (update, 02/02)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Roswellianprincess16's Castle (update, 02/02)

Post by roswellianprincess16 »

I decided to do some spring/summer cleaning because this place was getting a little crowded. I took some pointers from Karen's (Midwest Max) WBA page. I wish I could be that neat all the time. :)

DEAD AND BURIED

If Only
Summary: (CC/UC, Mature) Takes place between Meet the Dupes and Max in the City. ~ They hadn’t known exactly what to expect when they went to New Mexico, searching for Zan’s replacement. But what one dupe finds most difficult, is to see everything that could have been, but never will be.

CHALLENGES:

Behind Dark Eyes
Summary: (TEEN) Takes place after The Balance. It's a challenge from Anais Nin aka Stefanie. Max has just told Liz that they should no longer be together, that they should take a step back. In the midst of it all, a stranger comes to town that threatens to change what they all know about themselves and how they all relate to each other. (M/L)

Drowning in the Wishing Well
Summary: (TEEN, M/L) Based on a challenge by RedAthena. Liz gets a sideline view of life without her. Is it so wonderful a life in which Max, still an alien, was prevented from saving her life that day at the Crashdown? No longer Liz-the-Soulmate/Secret-Keeper she is instead a newspaper headline: "Teenager Dies in Cafe Dispute Turned Violent" Explore the characters left behind in the wake of this tragedy.

Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
Summary: (MATURE, M/L, CC & UC) Based on a challenge by cardinalgirl. "Ne Me Quitte Pas" is a song written by Jacques Brel in 1959. It's English translation, "If You Go Away," is only a sad, if not pathetic love song... but anyone who's taken French can tell you that "Ne me quitte pas" does not mean "If you go away." It means, quite simply, "Don't leave me." Post Heart of Mine.

Basically it's a story of obsession, where Liz tries to leave Roswell (with Sean?) and is followed by Max. You can end it up that she's blown it out of proportion, that he's following her for her own protection if you want... Maybe Sean's not who he says he is and is screwing with her perception of things? Or has Max really lost his mind? You decide...

Time after Time: Endless Summer Fades
Summary: It's 1595, and Maxwell Henslowe is a worker at the famous The Rose Theatre in Southwark, England. He keeps himself unnoticed, invisible. But one person notices him, and his innocent obsession with a certain daughter of a powerful Baron and Baroness. What happens when a man tries to help along a love that should not have been? He ends up inspired to write one of the most famous tragedies of all time.

Time After Time is a series of loosely linked stories throughout history. Each story will feature Max and Liz in a CC relationship. Most of the other pairings will be CC, but it is not required (meaning that mild UC is a possibility, but will be identified). Nor is pairing the other characters with anyone necessarily going to happen. The stories in this series can all be read independently, but will be connected by Max and Liz's relationship, and by one other trend. See if you can pick it out! The stories may end happily, or not. This is at the discretion of the author. The backstory in each fic might be different. These stories are not necessarily canon based. The events of the TV show Roswell are just another link in the time after time chain.

DEPARTURE SERIES
Departure Series
Summary: This consists of three different POV's that take place during Departure, each one part long. They follow the story line, nothing is changed, it is simply to explore what the characters were feeling.

Unspoken- Liz POV
Past the Point of No Return- Max POV
Shades of Gray - Tess POV

ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE FICS

A Different Kind of Reality
Summary:TEEN (CC, except for K/I) Just as life is going back to normal, a terrible tragedy turns everyone's life upside down. Takes place right after season 2... goes into an AU universe (with aliens)

Strange Behavior
Summary: (TEEN) Takes place in an alternate universe (w/aliens). Elizabeth Parker had made a career for herself as a doctor, she and her best friends Alex Whitman and Maria DeLuca lead successful lives. Then, one event throws her into a world she never knew existed. A world full of excitement, romance, and Max Evans. (CC ALL)

Dreams of Antar
Summary: (TEEN, CC ALL) PREQUEL to Roswell Universe. There have been many theories about who the aliens were in their previous life and what life on Antar was like for them. This is my idea of what might have happened that caused the eventual fall of the royal household. There is also a theory as to the relationship between Max and Liz... and its significance. Human characters have been transposed... As follows
Elena- Liz
Mayala- Maria
Alakiah- Alex

Let Me Love U
Summary: Liz Parker is opening up her very own Bed and Breakfast in Newport, Rhode Island and she is very exited that the opening will fall on Christmas Day. She has planned a huge party where her childhood group of friends will all come and stay. This includes those she still talks to, Maria, Alex and Kyle and those she's lost touch with, Isabel and Michael. But it turns out that before she can get in touch with her best friend, Max Evans, he surprises her first with news of his own. Then their life long frienship takes an unexpected turn... (TEEN, M/L, AU w/out aliens)

Cinematic Royalty No Longer Available
Summary: Isabel Evans is a goddess of the big screen in 1950. While working on a new film project, she stays at The Whinmount, run by the one and only Alex Whitman. What happens when the two cross paths? Something made only for the movies.... (AU w/out aliens, A/I, TEEN)

Amaranthine (Eternally Yours)
Summary: (AU w/aliens, M/L) Liz Parker is haunted by a man whom she swears she doesnt know, but feels as though she always has. Everything around her is like a foggy dream, until finally, he explains his purpose. To take her back in time to change their fate. And give her a chance at true love once again.

CANON/FUTURE FICS:

Starry Days, Dark Nights
Summary: (TEEN) (M/M) MARIA POV - Ten years after the final episode of Roswell, Maria decided on that day not to go with the group. Instead she embarked on her own journey of discovery and took Kyle Valenti with her. Now, so long after, she's received a letter from her best friend, the first time in ten years. Liz is extending a plea. Return to Roswell and say goodbye to the only man she'd ever loved, Michael Guerin.

Cosmic Internal Spa Treatment No Longer Available
Summary: (TEEN, M/L) LIZ POV - Set ten years after the season finale of season 2, assuming the aliens left on the Granolith instead of staying on Earth. Liz is grown up and married and embarks on a journey to chronicle her life through a novel. What she doesn't expect is how much her life will change and how one moment can send her life upside down.

Dark Hearts
Summary: (M/L, CC, FF, TEEN) Altering the events of the episode End of the World (S2). Liz never pretends to sleep with Kyle. When Future Max tells her she has to do something else, she breaks down, knowing that she would die if she had to break Max's heart again.... and hers. So instead, she runs. She runs far away hoping that Max will now see why he needs to be with Tess. Now, almost a decade later, Cara Morrison is a New York city crime scene investigator, when she falls upon a body. That body holds an incredibly familiar face from her past. And a frighteningly familiar symbol. A silverhandprint. And now, she is forced to face the image of the man who haunts her dreams.

Paper Flowers
Summary: Season 1, beginning of Destiny. After Max and Liz jump off the bridge while in the run from the FBI, they seperate and the outcome is a very different one. What happens when Liz is forced to live through what Max has just experienced? Heavy angst, some disturbing scenes. (M/L)

As the World Falls Down
Summary: (M/L, Mature) Takes place during and after Viva Las Vegas. Just as Max is leaving the hotel, he's startled by a vision of he and Liz getting married in Vegas. Then, suddenly, its as if everything reminds him of something that has never truly happened. What happens when the secrets start to unvravel?

Awakening
Summary: (M/L) Alters the events of EOTW. Four yrs in the future. One moment can change your life forever. What happens when that one moment changes everything Liz though she knew about her life and her love? Now she is forced to run for her life. Is there any way to go back to a life she remembers?

UC FICS:

Mr. Adorable Offline
Summary: (MATURE) UC fic. GROUPIE. Alex Whitman leads a tough life. He's a band geek that has two best friends, and they both are estrogen filled. But relationships change and grow, so what happens when friendships become more and when the most unlikely person takes an interest in him? Chaos. Pure and utter chaos.

Boys, Girls, and Sleepovers Offline
Summary: AU (Maria/Kyle), my whole take on the whole guys and girls who try to be friends business. This whole thing sort of happened by accident then took on a life of its own. I'm generally a groupie, but Kyle just fit this character so well... and then the idea of them together really kinda stuck. (MATURE)

Just a Moment
Summary: (UC, takes place during EOTW, Groupie) Sometimes we need just a moment to make things right again. To change our lives, forever.

DESTINY SET:

For Then, For Now, Forever (currently offline, contact me)
Summary: (TEEN) Tess is gone with baby Zan and Liz is trying to regain her life and her sense of normalcy. She finds a necklace among Grandma Claudia's belongings that she deems oddly familiar. There is also a book, one her grandmother never finished, telling incredible tales of a kingdom and a betrayal. What do these things have to do with Liz? And are they perhaps connected to Max's past? (M/L)

Destiny is in Roswell (currently offline, contact me)
Summary: (TEEN) Sequel to FOR THEN, FOR NOW, FOREVER. Liz and Max begin to suffer the consequences of their visit to Antar. Not knowing what to do, they embark on a journey that can only end in dispair. But... when time goes by, is it worth staying in Roswell? (M/L)
Last edited by roswellianprincess16 on Thu May 19, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 36 times in total.
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Awards:

Roswell Fanatics:

ROUND 6:

Best Author of a Candy Fic
Winner: Starry Days, Dark Nights by roswellianprincess16

Best Candy Fic
Runner up: Starry Days, Dark Nights by roswellianprincess16

Best Portrayal of Alex Whitman
Runner up: Mr. Adorable by roswellianprincess16

ROUND 7:

Best Stargazer Fic
Runner up: Cinematic Royalty by roswellianprincess16

Best Supporting Portrayal of Liz Parker
Runner up: Cinematic Royalty by roswellianprincess16

Round 8:

Best Fic No One’s Reading, but Everyone Should Be
Winner: Awakening by roswellianprincess16

Best Portrayal of a Dupe
Winner: Zan in Awakening by roswellianprincess16

Favorite Vision of Antar
Winner: Amaranthine (Eternally Yours) by roswellianprincess16

Best Past Lives Story
Runner Up: Amaranthine (Eternally Yours) by roswellianprincess16

Best AU With Aliens
Runner Up: Amaranthine (Eternally Yours) by roswellianprincess16

Round 9:

Best Supporting Portrayal of Kyle Valenti

Best Dupe Fic

Best Past Lives Storyline
Winner: Amaranthine (Eternally Yours)

Best Post-Episode Fanfiction
Runner Up: Awakening by roswellianprincess16

Fic For Which You'd Most Like To See a Sequel
Runner Up: As the World Falls Down by roswellianprincess16

ERASER ROOM AWARDS:

Best Candy Fic
2004 Winner: Starry Days, Dark Nights by roswellianprincess16

Best UC Fic
2004 Winner: Mr. Adorable by roswellianprincess16

Most Dedicated Incrowder
2004 Winner: roswellianprincess16

Biggest Maria/Majandra Obsessie
2005 Winner: roswellianprincess16

Best Dreamer Author

Saddest Fic
2005 Winner: Awakening by roswellianprincess16

Author You Most Admire/Respect

MAJIKS WORLD OF FANFIC:

Most Poignant Use of Song Lyrics
Holiday Challenge- Let Me Love U

LAND OF DREAMS:

Round 2:

Author Who Gives You the Warm and Fuzzies
Winner: roswellianprincess16

POOH's HONEYPOT AWARDS hosted at DREAMING AMONG STARS

Author With the Best Muse
Winner: roswellianprincess16

MEMORIES FANFIC AWARDS

Best Stargazer Fiction
Winner: Cinematic Royalty by roswellianprincess16

ROSWELLIAN CHRONICLES AWARDS

Round 3:

Favorite Closing Line
Winner: As the World Falls Down by roswellianprincess16

Round 4:

Best Portrayal of the Journal Keeper
Winner: As the World Falls Down by roswellianprincess16
Last edited by roswellianprincess16 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
-Isabelle Santiago, Author of Scifi/Fantasy Romance
Not Every Girl Dreams of Prince Charming...
http://twistedfairytale.net
http://twistedfairytale.net/blog/
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

New fic, top of WIP section in first post.

Called If Only, found in Alien Abyss. :)
-Isabelle Santiago, Author of Scifi/Fantasy Romance
Not Every Girl Dreams of Prince Charming...
http://twistedfairytale.net
http://twistedfairytale.net/blog/