Lizard_queens' lounge

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Lizard_queens' lounge

Post by lizard_queen »

Okay, i too have joined the band wagon and i now have a listing of all my fics. Which really isn't very many, but who really cares?

Okay, these are listed in order of when my mind came up with them, wrote them, and made me post them. My head is the supreem ruler, and the rest of me is just along for the ride:

<center>

Something Of Value </center>

Couples: Max and Liz, but there will be M/T for about half of the story. There's also Candy (M/M).

Rating: R... theres heaps of language, sexual themes, etc... and some self mutilation. If you can't handle that sort of stuff, even though i probably didn't write it very well, it's still there, so i advise against reading this. There also may be some hard scenes betwenn M/L after about chapter 30, so sorry.

Disclaimer: I don't own any Roswell, :cry: but i wish i did!

Summary: Set after Cry Your Name. Everything has happened and Liz can't cope with the idea that she's lost her best friend, as well as Max, so she runs away, but will Max let her go that easily??

Authors Note: Angsty. Atleast, i tried to make it angsty. This is the first fic i ever posted, so please tell me what you think.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~

Greener With The Scenery
</center>

Couples: M/L.... definetly.

Rating:
NC-17, eventually...

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Roswell, except the 1st season DVD... which they decided to change the soundtrack of, instead of leaving it with the good music in the background, like Gomez and Marcy's Playground. Idiots! Anyway, i only own the idea of this story, but i am willing to sell my brain for a good price!

Summary: Liz and Maria have been friends since they were little, until Maria moves away to Roswell when they're 10. Seven years later, something tragic happens to Liz's family, and she goes to live with her aunty and uncle in Roswell, once again re-united with Maria.

Liz struggles to keep up a brave front while she's secretly plagued with thought of her parents death. Could a mysterious boy dressed as James Bond help her overcome her dreams, and could she prove to be the one thing that he was missing?

Authors Note: Yeah i know, sounds stupid. It quite possibly is... i just had an idea and i wrote this, so i'm gonna post this, see how much feedback i get, and then see if its worth continuing with. Wish me luck!

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking By </center>

Couples: M/L... who else?

Rating: Um... i'll say NC-17 for now.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything Roswell, except season 1 dvd... cause the creators are stingy and wouldn't sell me anything else, plus the other 2 box sets aren't out in Australia yet.

Summary: Set after they destroy all the skins in 'Wipeout'. What happens when Max comes back from the future, but with a different message for Liz? (Short, yeah i know, but it was all i could think of to write. For your own sanity, i advise you just read the fic and try not to ponder over my lack of summary talent too much)

Authors Note: Okay, despite the first few chapters of this, IT WILL BE FLUFF! Or, i'm going to try and make it fluff. You have to read to like, the first four chapters before you ride this story off, because the first few parts of this are just filler, and yeah. The banner was done by me on one of those late nights when i had nothing else to do, cause no one was updating their fics and yeah, i got bored. The lyrics in it are from the song Walking By by Something Corporate, which, ironically, is also where i got the name of the song from. How about that?

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

<center>Image

Carve Your Heart Out</center>

Co-written with Crashdown_51

Rating: R/NC-17 we haven't decided.

Genre: M/L mostly but other CC as well ---> No Aliens

Disclaimer: We don't own any of the Roswell characters.

Summary: The perfect Masquerade Valentine's Day Singles party was all that Maria was planning to have. The masked women pick keys and try to find the masked mystery man that's wearing the lock that their key pertains to. Who would have known, that when Liz Parker chose her key, she would be the picking key to her mystery man's heart and unlocking the dangers that came hidden with it.

Authors Notes: This is our first co-writer's fic so please be gentle. If anyone is iffy about our writting, please do not hesitate to PM us, there are two addresses so I'm sure you can get in touch with at least one of us. Or we can follow mother's rules "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" Um, since we are both writing four other fics individually, we will be updating as soon as we can.

<center>Image

The Noose </center>

Summary: Pay Back's a Bitch. Even the dead can get even...

Until next time my little anchovies...
Last edited by lizard_queen on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
:D Ki-ki :D

My Stuff

lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizard_queen »

<center>One Shots:</center>

<center>Image

Fade Out</center>

Title: Fade Out

Author:
Lizard_queen

Rating: Pft, i dont know. I dont really think it has a rating. PG-13 maybe? How about PG-13/NC-17? Do one parters have to have ratings?

Couples:
M/L i guess. But once again, one parter, not much can happen!

Summary: Liz's thought after EOTW yes, another one of these type fics.

</center>~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

[ulr=viewtopic.php?t=15408]In The Cold Light Of Morning[/url]

Category: M/L implied, features Kyle.
Rating: Adult - features murder
Summary: "Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.” ~ Samuel Johnson
Last edited by lizard_queen on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My Stuff

lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizard_queen »

I'll make you a deal Joye. You can come here and do all my shitty school stuff for me, and i'll go and write Black Rain for you. :wink: I have like 1/2 the next chapter done... its just really bad and i dont have time to write for the fics i have posted let alone the ones only you've seen. :( Sorry.

Oh well, i still have the first 6 chapters of Memento (which is the name you're keeping damn it!) to entertain me for a few weeks until i get all my shit organised.

My Stuff

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Just wondering if you were planning on writing more for the story Something of Value?