m14's Fanfics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

m14's Fanfics

Post by m14 »

These are my stories as of right now :D I started one story a while back titled Are Aliens Fearless? but I never finished it, and it wasn't very good so I'll save you the trouble of looking at that :)

oldest to most recently...
Don't Put Your Spell on Me
-complete

Just to show you what the story is about -
Snippet:
“She was different.

They have the same blood.

Almost matching DNA’s but two people.

Two girls.

Cousins.

One is a fake.

A decoy sent by Khivar.

The other is your queen.

It’s up to you now.

To save your planet.

To win the war.

Find your love.”
Rating:for now...kinda pg13...then NC-17.....so kiddies beware? lol..
Author's note: well....u might notice that nicole acts like liz and that liz acts like tess...and tess is really nice in here .did it for a reason people...open up ur mind and allow some changes? lol.. ur choice...

No Such Thing As Gone
-complete

Couples: it's a dreamer fic with a small focus on Alex, Maria/Michael (that's seperate focuses not a threesome which would so not be in this category lol)
Rating: About a PG for now. not a lot of romance for the moment.. focusing on the science but definitely later we will have the dreamer qualities that we all know and love.
Summary: It's a dreamer story with only a small mention of the other couples. Basically Max decided to give up his love for Liz and follow his destiny with Tess. But now about 5 years after Graduation the gang is getting back together again because Liz has a new plan for how to bring Alex back from the dead. It's a complicated plan with Max and Liz getting closer every minute of it. okay ... I think that's about it... The graduation episode did not happen like they aired it. they did not leave on the bus and get discovered. everyone went their seperate waYs but now a new theory by Liz brings them all back together again in Chicago where Max is located. It focuses on Liz.
The rest pretty much is included inside the story... take a peek!

A Lesson You'll Never Forget
-complete

Rating: nc-17
Summary: basically there's gonna be a lot of smut...hope ya don't mind

this was a challenge so here the rules are :

1. must be mainly dreamer, but other couples may be included.
2. dont really care what the plot line is
3. max/liz must have sex in the gym, a pool, on a table, somewhere where it's easy to get caught, in each other's beds, on a washer/dryer (or other household appliance), near a fireplace, in a foreign country (how they get there is your choice)
4. at some point they must use some type of kinky toy
5. must have food...whip cream and strawberries would be best, but as long as it's kinky that's all that matters
6. please update often, i have no life and i like to read fan fic. (this is more of a request than a requirement)

Not Perfect - One Parter- Complete
Rating- Pg-13(?)
Couples- M/L and M/T
Summary- One year after Max let Liz go and married Tess, he faces a crisis and has to really take a look at this woman that he's been living with and loving for over a year. Is she really who she says she is? And what happened to his friends from Roswell- were their deaths really all they appeared?

Saving Your Sanity
-Finished

Couples :Max and Liz
Rating : PG-13 to R for Violence and slight nudity.
Summary : Set after Busted when Liz's parents are killed. Max and Liz go on a quest to find the murderers and bring justice to the small town of Roswell. Might be about 5 or 6 parts. Just a short story based on an idea I had.

Finding friends, finding love and finding yourself-COMING BACK THIS SUMMER
Rating: Probably will only go up to R, starts around PG-13
Couples: M/L, A/I, Mi/M, and the rest is up to my mood
Summary: My friend Jess (Jessica_01) wanted me to write an AU story (no aliens) mainly Dreamer but with summer camp. That got me thinking about this old tv show called 'Higher Ground'. This has almost the same plot only it's not plagiarized because I remember practically nothing else. Parents send their teenagers with problems to a summer camp that promises to straighten them out. They have problems such as alcoholism, stealing, eating disorders, suicidal tendencies. And in the middle of this camp are Max, Liz, Isabel, Tess, Kyle, Maria, Michael and Alex. It might get a little angsty as a warning because they are all going through life changing experiences. It takes place in Tucson, Arizona, in the middle of June.

The Lost Day - COMING BACK THIS SUMMER

Rating- PG-13 for mild language
Couples- A/I are the center of attention. It's all CC though
I've changed the concept a little. It's a story with the first part being a letter that Alex writes to anyone who is willing to read it if he dies when he confronts Tess. But it's my story and so I'm changing everything that happened after the Prom. There will be a few surprises in store for Alex: who doesn't see them coming. We'll watch him cope with them and his true identity.

Mr. Kiss -A work in Progress
Rating: pg-13
Couples: M/L Mi/M A/I
Disclaimer: The idea is mine. The characters belong to the cast and crew of Roswell. I would never dream of hurting them (except maybe Tess... just a little. Nothing she can’t handle)
Summary: How far will Liz go to get a date with the man of her dreams?

Snowstorm -One parter-Complete
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, only the idea. They rightfully belong to Melinda Metz and Jason Katims.
Coupling: M/L with brief L/K
Summary: Liz finally realizes how Max feels about her, and that she feels the same way. There’s a snowstorm. Will it interrupt their plans?

<center> { COMING SOON } </center>

Don't miss you yet (AU)- coming soon
Rating- R
Couples- M/L, M/K, M/T, M/S
Summary- A challenge by Lillie based on a song called I hate( Everything about You) : Max and Liz have been an on/off couple for years. They love each other so much, but sometimes they do things and they hurt each other. It started with one thing, but it escalated to doing more hurtful things. Liz thinks that Max doesn't care about the baby that she gave up for adoption; she thinks that he doesn't care about his own child and it gets her angry sometimes. When they had been fourteen, Liz got pregnant and gave the baby up for adoption; it was than that they began the love/hate relationship. While Liz had been pregnant, Max had pretended like life was normal and he dated other girls. Sometimes they hurt each other by simple fights, while other times it escalates and one of them sleeps with someone else. Liz once slept with Kyle Valenti in order to piss off Max, who in turn messed around with Kyle's girlfriend, Tess. But now with graduation coming, Liz decides that she's sick and tired of the way that things are going, she hates that she hurts Max, and she hates that he hurts her.

So the two of them break up and Liz decides that she wants to go looking for her baby, while Max searches for a new girl in his life. He finds one in a new girl in town, Serena Parker, who happens to be Liz's cousin. Part of Max wants to hurt Liz by messing with her cousin, but Serena though she becomes a friend to Max, does not think of him that way. Max and Liz both have long journeys in order to find themselves, to lean how to stop hurting one another and finally resolve the pain of their past.

Rotten Lemons (CC)- Coming Soon
Rating- R (for violence)
Couples- L/Jason and M/L
Summary- loosely based on the movie Enough. Liz is abused by her husband {after Destiny Liz moved to L.A. and was married in College)and decides that she can't take it anymore. The hunt is on and everywhere that she runs, Jason runs after her. Until finally, she enlists in Max's help. But together, can they beat her husband? Can he get her to see what a mistake she made that day that she walked away from him?

The Unstoppable (AU)- Coming Soon
Rating- R
Couples- Maria/ Michael
Summary- Maria wants to become popular-part of the elite. So she becomes the girl everyone wants to be. She's fashionable, polite, beautiful and eventually, Homecoming Queen. She's on top of the world and there's only one thing left that she wants. Michael Guerin. But Maria DeLuca has a secret. And as she and Michael get closer, there's just one thing Michael wants to find out; what is she hiding?
Last edited by m14 on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:05 pm, edited 22 times in total.
My stories in Progress:
Mr. Kiss
Coming Soon:
Rotten Lemons-~-Don't Miss You Yet-~-The Unstoppable
To be reposted this Summer: Finding Friends, Finding love and Finding Yourself-~-The Lost Day
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

I also wrote a couple Death of Tess fics that I will post right here, since Care_Behr never came onto the board to post all of these...

Warning- NC-17!

Max’s hand ran along her cheek softly. He murmured her name as she fell back on the bed. He was so ready for this. Nothing could stop them now.
Liz pulled Max’s mouth close to her’s. She kissed him gently. A kiss of forgiveness she called it in her head. A small giggle escaped her lips before his tongue licked at her top lip. Her teeth grazed his bottom lip before giving that tongue entrance. She couldn’t stop now. It felt like her entire body was on fire. His hands made their way underneath her shirt. The warm touch going all the way up to her blossoming breasts. He moaned again and she could feel how much he wanted her.
“Let’s go under the sheets” she suggested in self consciousness. She didn’t really think that her body was worthy of Max. and in the back of her mind she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. That he wanted her, not Tess. She almost thought Tess was pretty but Liz could see the evilness inside of her. She hated Tess, even more so after she came for Max.
“If you want to” Max replied and he lifted her up only to set her down on the chair nearby and then pulled the covers back and then the sheets up. She stood up behind him and kissed his neck before pulling his shirt off only to stare at his manly muscles. They had been rippling beneath his shirt all night and now her hands were rubbing them slightly. This extremely turned her on and he lifted her shirt all the same. Her bra came off faster as his fingers rubbed at the nipples. Just as his left hand was touching the waistline of her jeans the door opened. In the doorframe stood the most hated girl in Roswell, New Mexico. Tess Harding.
“I cannot believe the nerve of you Max, to do this all to me, Your wife? You are deliberately sneaking behind my back with this.. this thing!” she motioned towards Liz and that was when Max had enough. As Liz struggled to hide her naked chest Max pulled a 29 revolver out from beneath the mattress.
“Shut up you ...you... Gerbil!” he stated the name that Maria had for her.
“ Max!” Tess shouted as he pulled back the trigger. It hit her dead in the mouth. Seemed almost symbolic. He had always wanted to shut her up.

“Oh my God” Liz screamed before jumping on top of Max and showering him with kisses. The rest of the night they spent making love in a world without Tess, a world of no hate.

Warning-Nc-17 for language and Violence

Justice with Maria

Maria walked into the Crashdown Café where she worked to see Liz sitting at the counter in a slump.
“What’s the matter chica?” she asked as she took off her coat and hung it on a hook in the corner near the back.
“Max is out with Tess ... again” she said quietly and her best friend could tell by the sound of her rasping voice that she had been crying.
“That slut... I am sure he doesn’t even like her”I told her confidently. I had heard from Michael that Max was trying to get Liz jealous by going out on these dates with Tess. It was too darn bad that Liz was so shy and self conscious that she hadn’t thought of that and wouldn’t ask him out. He was too much in love with her and in fear of rejection to ask her out. So here I stood at the crossroads of who should go first. It was pretty damn pathetic.

One month later...
Maria POV
Liz’s journal that Maria is reading out loud... hey! She’s my best friend I am allowed to do that.

March 20th
Alex is dead. I miss him so very much. They say that it was a car accident with a drunk drive but the only problem is that they can’t find the driver. Almost a hit and run. I still can’t believe it. My mind tries to force it into the back. The only clue I have is half of a license plate number that some witness had seen while they were out taking their dog for a walk.
IC7and that’s it for my clues. The police have quit investigating. I know it, every time I call and ask for new leads they leave me on hold for a while and then tell me “we’ll get back to you on that”. It’s pretty damn frustrating. My best friend in the whole wide world is gone and without justice too. Maria is here and most of the time I can tell she doesn’t want to break for my benefit. But can I help it if I cry every time someone reminds me of him? She is being such a sport about this. She takes me places and talks to me all the time. Maybe she checks up on my with them calls to make sure that I am still here, still okay. I have been thinking about Max less lately too. I figure it’s not worth all the trouble of talking to him if he loves Tess. Maria says this isn’t true but I don’t believe her. I just can’t seem to focus on love right now. I have been contemplating suicide more often but I don’t think my parents could deal with that again. I don’t want to put them through the pain. So for now? I am just going through the motions. School, work, hanging with Ria. It’s all just there.

I stop reading and think about this. I hadn’t known that Liz was feeling this way. I suppose that maybe I had been checking up on her. Alex’s death hit her pretty hard. But it was the same with the rest of us, especially Isabel. She would only speak with Liz about it. I almost feel excluded. I knew they were close (Alex and Liz not Liz and Isabel) but closer than us? That’s big news to me.

One week later as I head out to a party down at West point. Liz decided to stay home, she has the cold or something like that. I am walking with Michael when I see Tess drive up. Something strikes me odd as I notice a long dent along the side of her car. Moving my head I see her license plate sticking out and along it reads IC76FGU. Hitting my memory comes Liz’s journal The only clue I have is half of a license plate number that some witness had seen while they were out taking their dog for a walk. IC7

Then I remember one thing else. Tess is the daughter of the sheriff. He couldn’t have excluded this could he? There is no way that she is getting away with this. Of course there is a possibility that I am wrong but let’s not take that chance . I mean all the clues add up. Of course her own father won’t arrest her. That would just be wrong....sarcastic voice of course.

Later on that evening I take Tess with me over to a corner and fill her up on beers. She is drunk I can tell. It’s totally part of my plan. And as I ask her questions about what she was doing that night her bubbly and beer reeking breath hits me on the face “ So what if I killed him? He was a total nerd anyways. Not like anyone even cares” and then she hobbled off over to Max’s waiting lap. He grimaced as she sat down. I would have laughed because of her chubby belly but I had just solved the mystery. And now it was time for her to pay.

As we are all leaving an hour later I race off to my car. Out of the rearview mirror I see Max trying to walk with a stumbling Tess and her arm is draped over his shoulder. I wait until he leaves her for a minute to talk to Michael then start to back up.

The gas goes to 60 mph and I curve backwards to hit her right in the stomach. She lays on the ground as my heart beats faster and I become in rage. I picture myself holding a gun pressed to her head like Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. I would pull the trigger 5 times as her ugly body falls to the ground and I scream as I pull the car in reverse “Just fucking die” and hit her again. I hear a couple of gasps and screams as the rest of the party goers see me. I don’t care as someone screams “call the cops”. They can arrest me. But once they find out the truth then they will have to let me go. I run over her body again. I know by now she is dead and satisfaction hits me in the heart. Liz would be so proud. Hopping out of the car I see her body laying there with blood all over the ground. I throw up.

One year later
I am awaiting another trial. Her father is trying very hard to fight this to court. This is our second time there. I appeal. I will appeal until there is justice. Seated behind me are Max and Liz holding hands. I am sitting in the chair as my defense attorney is prosecuting another witness. I see Liz as she smiles graciously at me. I know in my heart of hearts that what I did was right. And that Alex is smiling down at me. Doesn’t matter that Tess is sticking her middle finger up from her spot in hell. She deserves what she did, that slut.

It was late at night at the Crashdown Café on a Saturday night. Everyone was there, Maria, Isabel, Alex, Michael, Max and even me, Liz. Then after about an hour Tess and Kyle showed up. I was still angry with Max for having kissed Tess the other night across the street but that didn’t mean that I was going to treat Tess badly for it. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe she didn’t realize that Max Evans was my man and she (like everyone else at our school) found him attractive and wanted a piece. But I’m not going to let this go any farther.
“Tess,” I called out, “may I have a word with you?” She nodded slightly and we walked to the back where the kitchen was located. I could see the others still chatting at the table so I turned my back and faced her.
“We need to talk about the other night,” I said and her eyebrows furrowed.
“What other night?” she asked me with confusion. Oh I so did not want to explain this.
“A few days ago when it was raining and I saw you and Max right across the street,” I paused to swallow, “kissing.”
“Ohhh,” she replied.
“Oh? That’s it? You don’t have anything else to say?” I was beyond upset now. She made it seem like there was nothing wrong with this situation.
“Well, what do you want me to say? That it was good? Because it was, man he’s a hot kisser, all that tongue..” her voice drifted off and her gaze seemed to look away from me, behind my shoulder where I knew he was sitting. I was so past mad and angry and hurt now. I felt totally outraged.
“Tess, you know Max is my boyfriend right?” I had to make sure that this was actually happening. That she knew what she was talking about.
“Yeah, what’s your point?” she asked and took a step forward so her breath hit my face at an odd angle as she leaned to the left. Her eyes stared at me dead straight and her gaze was intense but I was determined not to back down.
“You don’t think we can share him?” her hand ran down my arm and rubbed my hand. I pulled away and stepped back a few inches. She was creeping me out.
“No we can’t share him. What the hell are you talking about? Monday you get him and then me on Tuesday? Hell no!” I shouted at her and then lowered my voice when Michael looked at us strange from his stool on the other side of the window.
“What’s the matter Liz, afraid that he’ll have more fun with me, late, alone, on my bed with the satin sheet as we make sweet, sweet love? That he’ll scream loud enough to wake the neighbors as his hot liquid streams down my thighs and I call out his name for more, that he’ll be glad to give me more? That he won’t want to stop and go back to you where you’ll be sitting at the wooden desk of your’s doing your Physics homework? Are you afraid that he’ll love my full sized chest and your little boobs are clearly not enough for a full man to desire, that he’ll be left wanting as your satisfied?” she rambled on. I was shocked at the words that came out of her mouth, so shocked that I couldn’t say a thing.
“Or are you just afraid that we’ll have a threesome and you’ll like it? You want me Liz, and Max wants me, can’t you two just stop for one minute and think about all of the pleasure that we could have? A night of immense desire and seduction, we won’t have to tell a soul.” her face was so close now that her lips were touching my ear and her fingers were trailing up and down my back. It was enough to make me sick but I couldn’t stop listening, it was as if I was paralyzed. Was she doing this to me? Could her powers be that strong? Did we know enough about her? How did we know that she wasn’t Nasedo, she hadn’t killed all of those people? Would it be self-defense if I killed her now? What was I thinking? I’m not a killer! She was!
“Liz, just come upstairs with me, watch me and Max make love and you’ll see what you’re missing. No, I take that back, it won’t be making love. It will be having fucking hot sex and you know that you want to see it. You’re a dirty little girl aren’t you?” her tongue licked my jaw line and that was the moment I snapped out of it. I grabbed the boiler that was sitting next to me, still full of grease from the french fries in the dinner menu.
“Stay away from me!” I hissed but she didn’t listen. Her hands grabbed my chest and I felt her pinching my breasts, it hurt but I wasn’t sure if I should throw this at her. I was a good girl, model student, wonderful daughter and had a nice job here. This could be part of a crime, I could get charged for this. But when her other hand grabbed my butt I decided that it was get raped or go to jail for a little thing like killing a suspected murderer. The pot raised in the air before I knew it was happening it dumped over and I heard the sizzle before I saw her face in pain. Boils started forming and bubbles on her skin. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. Surprisingly she didn’t scream in pain or for help, maybe she knew no one would come or maybe it hit her system too fast for her to react properly. Some of it dripped down to her neck and I thought she’d have third degree burns. Better not to let her suffer and besides if I was going to jail I wanted to make sure that this slut wouldn’t still be around to take care of my Max. that’s why I picked up a steel plated pan that was hanging on the side of the stove, we cook some of our hamburgers on them when they’re special order with cheese. I hit her on the head, bashed the skull a number of times, I wasn’t thinking much, just picturing her and him in her room and it took control of me, I don’t know why but I COULDN’T seem to stop hitting her. It was when Michael came in and screamed for Isabel and Max that I finally put the pan down. I’m sitting her in my 10 by 5 cell room just
re-visualizing the entire moment. I wonder what Max is doing now. It’s another couple hours until we get visitor time, they’re allowed in your cells at this prison. It’s one located on the western coast down at the end of California. We usually just fool around for a while. I don’t have the cell to myself though. This other girl has her girlfriend come over everyday at the same time and when they want privacy I have to turn my back, she would let me watch but it conjures up memories of Tess’s husky voice in my ear and when I think about it I shudder at the thought. I’ll stick with my hot guy for now, it’ll only be about 5 more years until I’m up for probation, until then I’ll just have to fantasize.

Kyle’s POV
I was sitting in my room when it happened.

Tess Harding came to the door.

I refer to her by her last name now because of what happened.

Tess came to my room and she started flirting with me.

I won’t lie. I found it really attractive when she ran her fingers down my chest.

But now I am disgusted by these actions.

As she kissed me softly on the lips I became connected with her.

Into her head and you wouldn’t believe what I saw.

Flash:

Mind-warp of Alex and Kyle.. Alex was busy typing at the computer while Kyle was picking up some heavy boxes and loading them into the car.

:End of Flash

That was when I found out what she was doing.

I didn’t waste time as I found somewhere else to be. Telling her my lie I left the house quickly.

“Alex” I yelled for him at his house.

It was an hour later and we were still wondering what to do about this. Tess had mind-warped us.

It was horrible to process and I noticed his pacing and constant drumming of the fingers.

He was a mess.

One hour after that and we were back at my house. It was clear that there was only one way to deal with this.

We talked it out with the demon and she confessed only to mind warp us again so that we wouldn’t remember.

I know what you are thinking. How does he know if she did this? Well I got another flash duh.

This time it was of her planning to get rid of us.

I told Alex again and we thought it over some more. He told me that he couldn’t just sit by and wait while she tried to murder us.

We knew she would get away with murder too. She was evil... she would find a way.

So we did the only thing we knew how.

I’ll show you..

Flash:

Alex and Kyle at the drug store.

Buying some donuts a few minutes later. Powdered donuts.

We lace the donuts with arsenic like I had read in this book “Flowers in the Attic” once.

Then we bring the laced donuts over to my house.

Tess eats them like she hasn’t had food in days.

White powder all across her top lip she is so oblivious to what is hitting her system.

She eats the whole box and Alex struggles to hold his laughter in.

We wonder if the plan will work.

She might have a stronger immune system than us.

I laugh because her head bangs on the table before falling to the floor. I take it that she had too many.

“You think she’s full?” Alex asked while chuckling. I couldn’t believe we had pulled it off.

But where to hide the body?

“Somewhere that she deserves to be in” my partner in crime suggests.

“Yeah but how will we get into hell at this hour?” I joke before thinking of the perfect place “the sewer.”

:End of Flash.

So that’s what we did. We killed Tess the evil alien queen and dropped her off in the sewer.

The same one that all the toilets wash into and the rats go to dine.

They better be hungry tonight.

[enter onto the scene Tess Harding.]
Narrarator-The queen of all darkness and despair. The goddess of agony. The maker of pain. Oh yeah, she’’s pretty dumb too.
[Tess walks down the street.]
Narrarator- anyone that looks her in the eyes burns alive. Their ashes land at her open toed sandals. She is oblivious to the reason but I know better. It’’s her styled hair- over made up face- trashy clothes and slutty personality.
[Tess stops in front of a clothes store. As she walks inside a saleslady looks up and is turned into ashes immediately. A look of wonder passes over the queen’’s face before she starts down the street again.]
Narrarator- At this restaurant works the infamous Liz Parker. She is valedictorian, the prettiest girl in school and madly in love with Max Evans.
[Tess is stared at by a poodle before it blasts into fire and the owner screams in shock. When the old lady looks at Tess she too follows the same path as her pet.]
Narrarator- Tess is beginning to wonder what’’s going on.
Tess- I am beginning to wonder what’’s going on.
Narrarator- she starts to wonder why all of these people are dying like this.
Tess- I’’m starting to wonder why all of these people are dying like this.
Narrarator-[in whisper] I told you she was stupid.
Tess- It’’s true, I am.
[She walks inside the restaurant and watches as one more lady burns up while looking at her. She frowns instantly.]
Tess-[to Liz] why have all these ladies burned while looking at me?
[Liz keeps her head down. She knows what is going on but it’’s her boyfriend that answers. His eyes are on the table.]
Max- [to Tess] because no guy wants to lay his eyes on a thing this ugly.
[As the queen looks over to him he pulls out a mirror from his back pocket and flashes it in front of her face. She locks eyes with the reflection. After screaming briefly she too is in flames.]
Narrarator- and all is back to normal in this small town of Roswell, New Mexico.

The story of Tess Harding...

She used to like, be like this really like, popular valley girl. But then her legal guardians (she was adopted, her mother hadn’t wanted her) decided to move to Roswell, New Mexico. Tess didn’t take the move well. She began her short career in bitch-hood that very week.
Enter onto the scene a very hot guy and his perfect girlfriend and you’ve got a big problem. She used to get tormented in junior high. People would throw diet pills at her in the hallways and laugh at her in the cafeteria when she ordered her meal. They would ask if she wanted that super sized to every thing she said. The girl was a walking disaster until she saw this guy. Max Evans took her breath away. She wanted to be with him very much but then she noticed that girl that was always clinging to him. The girl that had his complete attention. Liz Parker became her enemy instantly. The girl was too smart for Tess. Prettier than the valley native and much skinnier. So Tess went into action. She began to notice herself in the mirror before dancing out to Richard Simmons’ tapes and cutting out all the chocolate out of her diet. She was a new girl. But still Max Evans did not notice. It was time to take drastic measures she thought to herself. She teased Liz every chance she got when her dream guy wasn’t around. Which wasn’t that often but still it was worth it. Tess began to cut Liz’s self esteem down and raise her own in the process.
Then came the real steps in the plan. Flirting with Max was first, then of course flaunting her body never hurt. The only problem there was that Tess Harding was a little on the small side. Her chest was a bra size of 28A. She wanted them larger, Tess Harding would not put up with the padded bras and the socks that did not look like the real thing. Even when she put pudding in balloons and stuffed them up her shirt it didn’t feel like the real thing to her. So shortly after this last failed attempt to make herself larger she went to the bank and made a large withdrawal. Then Miss. Harding walked into an implant doctor’s office and spoke with him briefly about what she wanted done. She didn’t care about the cost, she didn’t care about the consequences. She just wanted a larger breast size. The doctor still recalls her visit to this day because she spoke so rudely to him, almost as if he was inferior to her.
A couple of hours later and a really killer back pain and she was a cup-size 34D. This made her happy and totally full of herself. She began to wear small tube tops and bikini tops to parties. They matched her miniskirt and high boot ensemble very well. But still Max Evans didn’t give her the time of day. It was beginning to piss the young teenager off. She wanted to get with him. She wanted to get inside his pants so badly and piss the young Miss. Parker off so badly that she stooped so low as to get him drunk. She got him drunk at the party and locked Liz in the bathroom. Now was her chance. Tess moved upstairs and took her intoxicated classmate with her. They reached the bedroom and were fooling around a little. He was groping her and murmuring his girlfriend’s name. It didn’t matter to her as long as his hands were on her body. She moved them onto her shirt and he ripped it in half in a vague attempt to get the buttons unhooked. She unfortunately mistook it as a sign that he wanted her so badly. From where he had been laying next to her she rolled him on top of her and felt as his large masculine hands felt her chest but then something dreadful happened. The door opened and Liz Parker his fanciful girl was standing there in all her glory. Max moved his hands off of her and as he tried to move Tess pulled him back down so hard that he was shocked. But badly enough she had pulled him down too hard for herself. The implants popped inside of her. They had struggled within all these days of partying and feeling young guys grope at their marvelous size and finally they could not take the weight anymore. The popping caused leakage as Liz and Max left to go downstairs and as she laid on the bed she felt the effects hit her system. Later that night an officer announced to her saddened guardians that she was dead. Apparently the young teenage girl had pissed off the doctor so much with her attitude that he had decided to put some lethal injections of fluoride inside of the implants. When they popped the injection hit her blood stream and her heart. The livers failed and the kidneys shut down. She was found clutching her chest on the bed by the host within minutes. But he had failed to tell the police that he had screwed around with the body before calling 911. Apparently he was a sick young man by the name of Nasedo.

Thursday - lunch period
West Roswell High

She had a smirk on her face and he was growing in anticipation to know what the plan was. His eyes followed her gaze at the girl’s bathroom door. She could sense his bulging member through his jeans and knew what he was going through. To her this was the most flattering thing. He found her attractive...and wanted to have sex with her. He was daring and sexy. The grin on his lips just wrecked havoc on her heart and her stomach was doing cartwheels. She couldn’t wait for the right moment and the right time. No need for any of this mushy stuff. She was determined to give him a good time and satisfy her wants and needs while she was at it.
Liz pulled Max across the hall and then peeked inside the room to make sure it was empty. When her head appeared on the other side of the door again a smile was widening her face and he stepped inside with her. By now she was showering him with kisses. Her full red lips brushing against his hot flesh. His neck and then his cheek again before landing back on his mouth. Her tongue ran over his lower lip. She sucked his bottom lip and then ran her tongue into his mouth fully. He pushed the middle stall door open and sat down on the lid that covered the seat. His jeans were all the way on the ground now and his cock was fully aroused. She pulled her skirt up and raised her eyebrow at him as she lowered herself down onto his lap. He found himself gasp with her walls tightening around him after his fingers had pushed her thong down of course. She may look all innocent on the outside but underneath this layer of clothing she could be a bad ass. He sighed for a moment before she placed her moist tongue over his lips again. Her fingers ran down his back. The door was closed but they still had the remote possibility of getting caught. After all they were in a school building. His lips followed down her jaw line and then kissed her collarbone gently. She couldn’t help but move her legs around his waist and pull herself closer to him. She just needed to feel him inside her...pumping himself into her. As if he could read her thoughts Max moved his hands to her waist and started pulling her up and then pushing her back down. He started a rhythm, first having her go fast and then slowly... taunting. Teasing her. He couldn’t help it he needed more of her... his fingertips of the left hand moved to her blouse... then when he realized he might need two hands to pull it off his mouth sank down to her chest. His right hand was still pulling her up and down and she marveled at his strength. It was just then that his teeth ripped her shirt across and she gasped at his animal side. Max grinned at her before lowering his mouth back to their new found love spot. The nipples perched under his lips and his tongue caressed them gently. All the while she moaned. It was at that moment that her moaning stopped. He paused too because they heard voices. He pulled her all the way on top of him and back so that it would only look like one pair of legs were under this stall door. Then he saw 3 pairs of feet come into the stall. The girls’ voices were loud and two of them walked into the stalls around them. There were only 3 stalls because the school was so damn cheap. Max couldn’t believe his luck. This danger aroused him. His cock was pulsating inside her body and he knew LIz could feel it too. She groaned at the thought of them not being able to continue. So as the two girls were doing their business he started lifting her up and down again. It was hard and fast and made him go hard into her but they didn’t have much time. He wanted to finish this before he had to get back to work. His breath caught in his throat as she looked down at him. Her eyes were shining and he could have swore that there was a glimpse of a tear in her eyes but then it disappeared. She felt her heart racing and pumped her own hips up and down. They tried to be as quiet as possible so as to not get into any trouble. They heard the toilets flushing and that was when he started pumping her up and down faster and faster. She tried to maintain her moans because the third girl was now using the bathroom while her other friends gabbed at the sinks.
All of a sudden the voices were gone and the door swung closed. Max ran his hands up and down her smooth body and she shivered with his touch. Her sweaty, silky skin was pressed against his tightly and she pulled herself inside his embrace so that his stomach was pressed against her’s and she could feel his heart racing with every push. His breath was ragged and his head buried into her shoulder. She raised herself again and as she was about to lower herself the stall door came open and revealed Tess Harding standing there for them both to see. She was the kind of girl that you knew was a tease just because no guys bragged about doing her and she wore those low cut clothes.
“Oh baby” Liz murmured loudly as she pretended that she couldn’t see Tess. That the girl wasn’t there and even if she was it didn’t seem to matter. Max looked up at the blonde’s shocked face and he climaxed right there with Liz on top of him and the toilet underneath. And worst of all with his betrothed one from another life watching. And as Liz came with hard breaths and sweaty hands running up his back he watched surprisedly as Tess spontaneously combusted. The eyes popped out of their sockets as Liz’s lips ran all over his shoulders and she spotted the several dark hickeys that were forming already from the passion session. Her hair fell out and she was bald momentarily but then from her feet to her chest it all went into smoke and ashes fell on the ground. Her head was left midair for a few more seconds and he couldn’t get the rotting image out of his head as it fell to the ground, it too in ashes. Almost reminded him of the skins. Liz picked her head off his shoulder and said, “Well we have physics next, better not be late.”

That's my writing career at the board. unless you want to check out my smutt stories over at the Roswell Hospital. They're alright. :D
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

I will have two new stories coming out later this year...

1) Rotten Lemons
-a story of Liz after leaving Roswell,( a different ending to the season) and she goes to Los Angeles to take classes at the University. Then she falls in love with a guy, Jason Adams, who takes her breath away. But now it's two years after their marriage and Liz is being abused. Almost the same way as in the movie "Enough" with Jennifer Lopez, yet Liz does not have a child and she is a reporter. Now she has to get away. Where will she turn? How will she escape her husband? And what will ever become of her lost relationship with Max?
M/L.. PG-13-R

2)The Lost Day(- formerly titled :The Top Ten things that I love about Roswell-)
-Alex's point of view on the happenings of Roswell. It's a computer journal countdown of the things that he loves about his hometown. Everything in his POV, and it's me trying to portray the typical Whitman humor. :D
Probably PG-13

Both will be on the CC board
Last edited by m14 on Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My stories in Progress:
Mr. Kiss
Coming Soon:
To be reposted this Summer: Finding Friends, Finding love and Finding Yourself-~-The Lost Day
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

sorry! But I guess I can explain..
it was post season two and no one was happy with Tess, unless you're a Tess fan and like hated Alex, but anyways and Care_Behr made up this thread and she called it "Death of Tess fics" where anyone could post a story involving the death of Tess as long as they were creative. Well I ended up posting a couple there. Just because I was bored and it was kind of fun.
I am not a Tess fan for two reasons. And they are
1)she was all pro-destiny, and I'm not. It caused a rift between Max and Liz with the whole "ending of the world" thing
and
2)she killed ALEX! I mean, you can't just forgive a girl for that.

But I'm tending to kind of accept her point of view, but I guess I'll never totally like the girl. Anyways that's it. Thanx for saying something. :)
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

But oh well, in 5 years nobody will remember Roswell anyway.. LOL
I WILL!!!!! :D :D :D

lol, anyways, I will always remember Roswell, it will live in my heart forever.

She did make a good scapegoat though. If you have read the Roswell High books..Melinda Metz never even introduced her as a character. And there was a fourth alien named Adam....the books confuse me, lol, too many different things! :)

but anyways... thanx for reading even though you aren't into the idea of a bad bad tess... ;)
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

<center>A new short story titled Saving Your Sanity
-A Dreamer story of Liz's painful adventure, with Max, after the FBI when her mother and father are tragically killed.
-Post episode of Busted
-ABout 5 Parts
-Posting ASAP
</center>
m14
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m14 »

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

MY TWO STORIES, "FINDING FRIENDS, FINDING LOVE AND FINDING YOURSELF", AND "THE LOST DAY" WILL BE COMING BACK THIS SUMMER DUE TO MASSIVE RL COMPLICATIONS.

IF YOU'RE A READER/FEEDBACKER/LURKER FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANY QUESTIONS, THE STORIES MAY BE EDITED WHEN THEY RETURN.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF PRESENT READERS FOLLOWED THE MOVE, NOT MANDATORY THOUGH :mrgreen:

THANK YOU.

-Kella
My stories in Progress:
Mr. Kiss
Coming Soon: