Hypnotised (ADULT CC/UC) *Need Kyle & Jesse*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Hypnotised (ADULT CC/UC) *Need Kyle & Jesse*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Hypnotised
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything Roswell or Demon Headmaster related
Couples - Generally CC but there may be moments of UC and may end UC if thats what players decide

So I got this idea from a TV/Book series in the UK - I don't know whether you guys have read/seen it but it REALLY doesn't matter if you haven't as its very different.

Roswell canon is in effect up to but not including the last episode. The gang decide they should stick together and they all go to Las Crusis univeristy. Max and Liz are together but Liz is still feeling unsure where she stands now Max has given up his son. Max wants more from the relationship but doesn't want to scare Liz. Maria and Michael are still fighting like cats and dogs and are currently not together. Jesse and Isabel have moved to the local area, and Isabel is also going to university. Kyle is feeling very left out of the group.

Introducing - Rose (BUT with glasses)
Rose has many secrets which I will reveal throughout the rpg. But for now I will say - Rose has the power to hypnotise. She wears glasses all the time, except when shes hypnotising people with her eyes and words. Unknown to the Roswell gang, she has the whole school under her power, including the teachers. She has made them create a position for her as "HeadGirl", even though shes only in her second year. She has her own assembly every day to keep everyone undercontrol.

Rose has made it so that no one has fun unless she says so. Everyone studies allday in the huge library (unless they have class) Unless Rose tells them otherwise. She likes order and telling everyone what to do....but shes also frivalous. Shes bi, and will do absolutely whatever she wants to her prefects.

Prefects - If someone wants to play a lackey please make a bio and run it by me - I just want a few that will be intrecated into the rpg.
Prefects have been created by Rose hypnotising all the relavant people so she can set up as such a governing body. The Prefects are generally her hypnotised people.

To clarify on what I mean by hypnotised - The general idea is that Rose will tell her hypnotisedees (what a silly word - oh wait its not *shrugs*) phrases to say when people ask questions to the prefects. For example, when asked what they think of Rose, they will all say in perfect unison, "Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment".
I will give people who want to take prefects and all that have been hypnotised a list of phrases (which I will ammend as time goes on.)

The prefects will have a sense of own free will but will always be under control of Rose when she wants it.

However, it turns out that when Rose tries to hypnotise the Antarians - they react very differently to the rest. Instead of being under Rose's control, they lose all there inhabitions and do absolutely whatever they want until the hypnotism wears off (roughly 2 to 3 hours)

What will Rose do to the Roswellians, who is she, and can she be stopped?
You'll have to join to find out ;)

Rose - madroswellfan
Max - Stormwolfstone
Liz - DreamWeaver
Michael - Fehr'sBear
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Kyle -
Isabel - alizaleven
Jesse -

Prefects-
I would love some people to create Rose's prefects - they won't just follow her around, Im thinking they can be intrecately involved in the storyline. I'd really like at least one girl and guy that Rose can... ;) yeah you get my point I think. If your interested send me a bio and pic :D

Prefects:
Damien- MadRoswellFan
Damien was her first male conquest. He pretty much has no life other than to follow her around. When he gets jealous, she simply uses her hypnotism to let him be ok with it. He now when asked why he lets her get away with the bad treatment says, "Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment. We're in a open relationship and I'm happy." Damien is a sports major and is one of Rose's top prefects as he's so under her control. He is one of the few who pretty much now don't have a life at all, even outside uni. When he's not being made out with hes being made to watch her have fun with others. Subsequently, he is slowly beginning to fail in his classes.

Jackson - Dream Weaver
Jackson was your typical fun loving, fly by the seat of his pants kind of guy. He met Rose at a party his first year at the University and she set her sites on him quickly. He is one of the star tight end receivers on the football team. Jackson was not looking for a relationship so he tends to be pretty laid back when it comes to Rose and doesn’t get jealous easy. Rose likes that quality in him because it’s less for her to have to manipulate. Jackson is Rose’s muscle when needed to reinforce her points. He’s the life of the party when Rose lets him off her leash. When asked why he is with a girl like Rose, he always replies, “We have a very open relationship, and I am happy. Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment.”

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) I'm not asking for sample posts or bios UNLESS you wanna prefect!
3) No rushing! Be very bold in your ideas! If your Max, Isabel or Michael do whatever you want with your character when there under hypnotism but you must PM both me and the other player if you want to do something that will affect someone else.
4) There will be some UC in this roleplay - whether it stays permanately in UC is down to the players.
5) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so I can arrange a temp. If I don't here from you for a while and you don't tell me why I will recast.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Mel, Sounds hilarious! I'd love to play Liz. :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Absolutely, she's yours hun!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'd like to have Maria :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

So addicting...... grr... lol you have the habit of pulling me in... heh I'll make a lackey but was also wondering if I could have Max and Maybe... ummm.... Michael????
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Maria is yours Faith!
Storm I'll put you down as Max - if its ok I wanna see if this fills up anymore before I give Michael as well.

Concerning lackeys - Im changing this a bit. From now on lackeys will be called "Prefects". Prefects have been created by Rose hypnotising all the relavant people so she can set up as such a governing body. The Prefects are generally her hypnotised people.

To clarify on what I mean by hypnotised - The general idea is that Rose will tell her hypnotisedees (what a silly word - oh wait its not *shrugs*) phrases to say when people ask questions to the prefects. For example, when asked what they think of Rose, they will all say in perfect unison, "Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment."
I will give people who want to take prefects and all that have been hypnotised a list of phrases (which I will ammend as time goes on.)

The prefects will have a sense of own free will but will always be under control of Rose when she wants it.

Hope that clarifies everything! Storm if your still interested in a lackey/now called prefect please reply here :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Can I please have Michael?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Yep, welcome aboard :)

BTW - Im putting up a Prefect in a few moments :)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Hypnotised quotes - (Not all apply to all hypnotised characters!)

Question about Rose –
“Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment”

Questions about Uni –
“Las Crusis is a wonderful establishment, and a great place to be. A lot of the praise should go to the headgirl rose – she is a treasure.”

Questions to Prefects about Prefects –
“The Prefects are the voice of the HeadGirl – they must be obeyed!”

Questions to lovers about Rose –
“We have a very open relationship, and I am happy. Rose is a wonderful woman. She is a driving force and real asset to our establishment.”

Questions about studying in the library –
“Studying is organized and quiet. It keeps me occupied and my brain and body ready.”

Questions to non-Prefects about Prefects –
“The Prefects are essential for an organized establishment. They must be obeyed!”

Prefect ettiquette.
Prefects walk determinedly at all times in the university and almost seem rather possessed. Outside school grounds they seem more normal but they still repeat the above as necessary, and if in the presense of Rose will wait at all times for further instructions.

Non prefect ettiquette
No running, no idle chatter, no fun (unless otherwise told to by Rose) on campus. Outside they are perfectly normal but they still repeat the above as necessary.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure hun!

Ok that just leaves Jesse and Kyle and more prefects...

I cant take either of Jesse and Kyle... (I have plans my dears :D(6)) We cant start as soon as we have these 2 :D