Rose in the Devil's Garden Khivar/Liz (Adult) 1/1 1-19

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Rose in the Devil's Garden Khivar/Liz (Adult) 1/1 1-19

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Title: Rose in The Devil’s Garden
Rating: Adult
Pairing: Traitor
Disclaimer: Nothing’s mine. The song is by Tiger Army.
Dedication: This is for KarenEvans for her patience! :D
A/N: This is part three of my Devil series!
Thanks to everyone who helped me find songs for the next installations! Thank you Duccia for my AMAZING banner!!! :mrgreen:

There is a rose in the devil's garden
In shadow it grows alone
Many things are dangerous now
In this garden we call home

“Once Upon a Time, there was a young girl that believed that she could change the world. She fell in love with a handsome young boy and had a perfect fairytale wedding. It was a beautiful white wedding, and the two of them celebrated with all of the people that she held dear.

But the girl was not who she appeared to be.

She harbored a terrible lie.”

Be careful as you make your way
Some things are poison to the touch
You've spent your life here in this place
You long to run away so much

“You see, the girl fell in love with another man. A king, whose cold beauty made her blood run hot. And the young boy that she had once given her whole heart to--- ceased to be her one true love.

Her love ran as cold as the icy fire of her lover’s eyes. It was lust that burned in her veins. Lust, that drove her to leave her husband and all that she held dear behind…”

My love it is a black rose (my love it is a black rose)
Held out to you by hand of fate (held by the hand of fate now)
And as this dark romance grows...
It's not from the sun, but the starlight that's so far away

“Telling fairy tales again?” Khivar asks from his perch on our daughter’s rocking chair, “You’re going to delude her into thinking that she’ll never find true love.”

I stood from where I leaned against Fiana’s crib and leveled him with a deadly glare, “I’m not going to lie to my child. ‘Love is nothing more than a fairy tale told to children and the broken-hearted to help them sleep at night.’ It isn’t real, remember.”

“So tell it to our child to help her sleep at night.”

I stand and turn to leave the room, determined not to have this argument again, “Max would never have--.”

He pulls me into his arms before I can say another word and slams our bedroom door behind us, “Damn you woman! What more could you possibly want from me? I’ve given you a kingdom! A planet! A child for God’s sake!” He shakes me as if by doing so he can find the answers to his questions. “What do you want!”

The fertile soil of poisoned hearts
Fed by tears and nighttime rain
Under Transylvanian moon
Grows the flower bred from pain

“You!” I scream before I can help myself, as he pushes me against the wall. “I want you! As my husband, my lover, my friend!” Tears are streaming down my face and I wonder how I ended up here. In this life, with a man who didn’t love me as the father of my child.

“Me?” he looks at me, confusion swirling in his cerulean gaze, “My darling Elizabeth, you have me.” He slowly leads me towards our bed, removing my gown and the leather pants that are riding low on his hips, “Do you want me to tell you that you’ve changed me? Given me more than I could have ever possibly imagined that I wanted for myself? You have. I’m yours, Elizabeth. I love you and our daughter more than words could ever express.”

Sobbing with happiness, I lay beneath him as he thrusts home into my body, beginning a steady rhythm that soon has us both gasping for air. I rake my nails down the hard muscles of his back and pant into his ear as we both come apart, “I love you, Khivar. You are the husband of my heart.”

Death is pure- life is not
So ask yourself what do you want?
As for me, well I want you
So pick the black rose and let its thorns cut you

And they lived Happily Ever After.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any good? I'm not sure....... :? Part four will be up eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :oops:

-Sarah
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.