Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm waiting on a Maria bio, if sweetserenity even still wants her. and we still need a tess. that's what i meant by get this rolling. also, since i'm going on vacation, and yes, i'm sorry...let's start this next sunday. :D please? yeah, i know this is taking forever, but stick with me people, it'll be fun in the long run.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I would love to play in this if you still have vaccant characters. Just tell me who you want :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Okay, thanks to Faith, we can start this. FINALLY!! I'll get posts up tonight for my characters. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Yay!!! I am so excited :D :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Agent Seeley Booth

Driving down the interstate in my shiny black SUV, desert on both sides, I feel way too city to be all the way out here. Distracting myself from the boring scenery and the completely empty road in front of us, I turn to Dr. Temperance Brennan, otherwise known as Bones. "So apparently there's this very burnt up body in Roswell, and they want us to check it out. Cam wants us to stay down there, so I've rented us a room in the motel." Motel. I mean, I hate them, but it's the only place to stay in the entire town; it's very small.

'Bones' has been my partner for a while now; she's a forensic anthroplogist, and I'm an FBI agent. She works at the Jeffersonian institute, which happens to have a contract with us. We use her and her employees to find out things about bodies in cases where there isn't identification; in cases where there isn't enough left to formulate a case without more information. It's interesting stuff, and can get pretty crazy sometimes, but Bones is pretty straightforward, which makes my job a little easier at times.

Leaning over, I turn up the radio, and the AC, and fan myself. "Man, I'm hot, are you? Or is it just me." I ask, checking the car's temperature. So much for it being okay to wear a suit in a place like New Mexico.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Okay, so I really wanted to post ,but I wasn't sure what everybody else pictured for the first scene but this is what I came up with. It uses some other characters so just let me know if you need me to change it.

*Maria*

It’s just one of those days. I woke up this morning utterly exhausted. I haven’t slept well in almost two weeks. Not since Alex never came home. Strolling into the living room I find that Michael is asleep on my couch again. Surprisingly enough my mother has allowed to him to stay with me while all this awful stuff has been going on. Her only stipulation is the strict sleeping arrangements.

Still she must be growing quite fond of my sexy alien hybrid, because the two of us fell asleep on this very sofa a few nights ago while watching a movie and she never said a word. In fact when I woke up I saw that we had been covered up with a blanket. So either Amy Deluca is going soft or she trusts me with him. I’m going to go with the latter.

I awake my favorite Czechoslovakian with a soft good morning kiss before informing him that we only have forty-five minutes before we have to be at work. He mumbles something incoherently. Wanting his full attention I raise my voice a bit, “Mom, please put that newspaper down!” His eyes shoot open. Works every time.

I go back to my room giggling and proceed to get ready. A half an hour later we arrive at The Crashdown and I have a few minutes to converse with Liz. We talk about what we watched on T.V last night and what music we listened to this morning but we never once mention his name. I wonder why not. I know I don’t want to say it for fear that I’ll burst out into tears. I guess she has her own reasons.

I had just took my first order when I hear the chime of the bell on the door. I look up to see who’s entered and as soon as I catch a glimpse of her face I begin to inwardly seethe. Unable to control my anger I cross the room to my best friend who is pouring coffee for some strangers. She hasn’t seen her yet. As soon as she glances up her dark eyes grow as round as saucers. I mutter angrily, “The bitch is back.” :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Tess*

“The bitch is back”

Well that’s a hell of a salutation. Especially from someone who’s life I’ve saved in the past. How quickly they forget. Maybe this was a mistake. It’s not like I imagined being greeted warmly ,but even that was a bit much. To be honest I don’t know exactly what I expected. It’s not like I have ever been welcomed into this town. The only people who do more then tolerate me are the Valenti’s and they aren’t even the same species as me. Where is the family loyalty?

I stroll in hips swinging from side to side. Might as well make a grand entrance. Maria and Liz stand frozen in the back. “Hey guys. I’m back.” With a dramatic flip of my long blonde curls I add a sarcastic, “Did you miss me?” Their piercing stares leave me a little sick to my stomach. A not so good feeling washes over me so I try my best to ignore it. It’ll pass. It always does. Is that guilt? I chastise myself for letting such a weak and pathetic human emotion get the best of me.

I allow myself to study the two girls in those ridiculous waitress uniforms. Plastering a smile on my face I bask in the knowledge that I will never be degraded like that. That will never be me. I am far to important and I possess far to much potential for such menial acts as distributing food to strangers. I have a great destiny ahead of me and no one and I mean no one is standing in the way of that. Not even two little earthlings with authority complexes. Ladies, bow down to the Queen. :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Have they found the body in the desert already? I thought they were going to find it before Tess showed up....
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: I wasn't thinking about that. Just let me know and I'll take Tess post out.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

oh
Last edited by isabelle on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.