The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm audtioning for both Michael and Maria. Just stick em where ever you see fit. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Fehr Maria's yours!
Faith, casting you as Michael :D

Aliza I still need your sample then we can start :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Aliza, she's yours.

Okay so I'm going to start this :D

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
It's another one of those days. You know the ones I mean... where everything is the same... everything seems so... plain... In other words, everything is boring. Ok, so I have only just got out of bed, but already, I can tell. For one thing, its a working day. Therefore, boredness us guaranteed. Secondly... thats it. Thats my plans for the day...work and come home. Fun... not.

Ok, I tell a lie. Today's not completely normal. I get a new secretary today. I don't know why... I mean... Shelley and I got on just fine... everything was great. Apparantly, she quit. But she was meant to hand in her registration to me... and she didn't. My boss said that she came to him... and that she just left. But then... why didn't she give a notice? I asked him and he said it was important that she left then and there... so he let her. But my boss isn't kind to me and he hates secretaries more... it doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well...

They said I get a new secretary today so... big whoop. My highlight of the day... I hope she's as nice as Shelley was. I really liked her... even if she only stayed what... a month? I seem to get through a lot of secretaries.

I come down the stairs and head into the kitchen to sort out a coffee. That will set me up before I'm off to work. Work work work... boring boring boring...

When the coffee's ready I go and sit down at the table and start to sip it. Wonder where Isabel is this morning...
I would wonder Michael is but... it's not as if he's a morning person!

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
So this is the day the new girl arrives. I believe her name's Maria. She's gonna be Max's new secretary. Good thing they casted someone so quick... Shelley was a right pain up the ass. It turns out she was some "anti-Alien-Show" campaigner. She patiently waited a month before harnessing herself to the roof and climbing down Max's building so she can yell at him that its all a show.

Fortunitely.... I spotted her just in time. I had to tie the rope at the top so she couldn't go down any further. She screamed bloody blue murder. It was the first time we ever had to get the boss play music into the building. My hands still hurt from having to grab that rope.

But... thats my job. I have to always be alert... always stay on top of things. I stay focused and calm and do not pay particular attention to certain... females.

Anyway...

I finish my toast as I get out of my car. I'm having a very different sort of day than usual. Normally I would stick to a alien and watch them all day. But today... today I have to watch Maria. I'm meeting her at the dock. (Its the only way in after all.) I'm gonna show her the ropes and then pretend to be the cleaner at the office all day. Which means also keeping an eye on Max.

I hate the male aliens. I don't know what it is... they're... aliens. Ok, sure... so is Isabel but... at least I have something pretty to keep a look out on. Michael is a hot tempered annoyance, and Max... Max is always so suspicious. Of absolutely everything. I've had so many close calls with him. He's the hardest work to look after because so many people from the outside seem to target him.

I sigh as I sit down on the end of the dock and wait for the boat that will bring Maria to shore. Here's hoping she's not another female I have to worry about!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

Sitting on the boat, I tap my foot anxiously as I wait for it to get to shore. I've never been a person for water, in fact, I'm feeling a little seasick. But I hate getting sick even more, so I think I'm all set for now.

I'm so excited for this job that even that is almost making me sick. I mean, I got briefed yesterday, and that took forever, but it's such an interesting project. I get to be the secretary to a guy who believes he's running a normal life, when in fact he's being videotaped every second. Isn't that crazy? It's such an original idea, like the next leg up on reality tv. I'm just so glad to be part of it. When I heard I got the part I jumped up and down for ten minutes. Needless to say the woman on the other end of the line sounded thrilled that I kept screaming. But this is my first actual job, so why wouldn't I be excited?

Finally the boat docks, and I practically leap off, just glad to be on dry land. There's a man waiting there at the end of the dock, and I walk up and introduce myself. "Hi, my name's Maria. I'm the new secretary."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I watch as finally the boat starts to arrive. Sure enough, I spot the blonde girl immediately. Not quite sure she's Max type however... you can tell she's a bubbly girl... and somehow I don't think thats Max's cup of tea. But you never know...

I watch as she comes ashore and she walks over towards me. "Hi, my name's Maria. I'm the new secretary."
I stand there a moment and look her up and down. "You'll do..." I say surveying her. She is a hotty...Max may go for her I guess... "Follow me" I say as I lead the way towards the other end of the dock. and start instructing her. "I'm Kyle, security guard. I will be following you today as a cleaner. You do not speak to me unless it is urgent, and only then when there is neither Max, Michael or Isabel present, is that understood?"

I don't let her have time to respond as we go through the barrier and over to my car. "I assume your aware of the delicateness of your situation. Any form of communication that goes against any of the storylines you have been given will result in your immediate dismissal. We've gone through enough secretaries as it recently."

We reach my car and I open it and get in. I immediately pull out her ear piece and offer it to her. "Your earpiece, for when the writers decide to write your lines for you." I explain. "I know you've been told most of what I've said so far, and I'm sorry but I've had to deal with so many... destroyers of the project recently. I don't need another alien rights activist on my hands."

I shut my car door and look over at her. "Any questions?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

Drive the car, I think with a sigh. This is what I've been doing since five o'clock this morning. Drive a car around Max's block in case he should look out the window. There are a few of us doing the same thing. Get around the block, drive another half mile, change cars, come back and do it again. Drive the car past Max's window.

I've been here two weeks and I haven't gotten much closer to any of them than this. I've at least started to work as an extra instead of just support. I've been at the end of the street, buying a hotdog from a street vendor as Michael rides by. Shopping in stores as Isabel walks past. Never close enough to talk to them, or even for them to notice me. I'm strictly background. But even that is better than the nights when I was working support. Then I was busy cleaning the sets and the streets when they were in entirely different parts of the 'city.' Ha!

I need to get closer to them. Right now I'm not even seeing as much of the aliens as the rest of America does. If I'm going to get them out of here and into a laboratory, I need to be able to actually get within arm's length of them. Why couldn't the bureau have gotten me in as an actual character instead of support? How can I convince the producers to move me closer?

The funniest thing is that these aliens think they're completely safe. They've never told a soul about what they are no matter how many times the writers have given them friends to confide in. If they were out in the real world, it's likely that nobody would ever know. But we do know and the FBI has a vested interest. Watching them practice in 'secret' doesn't tell us what we need to know about the extent of their powers. We need to know more. The security of our nation may depend on it. They've tried for years to get them out by legal means but it hasn't worked. So now it's up to me.

At least it's Max I'm near today. According to my bosses, he's the key. "Subject A." He seems to be the leader. If I can get only one, he's the one I'm to try for. If I could convince him to escape with me, I know he'd have the others coming, too. The tricky part is getting any message to him that won't be seen when he has cameras on him 24 hours a day. I might be forced to kidnap one of them...

Later today, I'll be either part of the traffic as Max is commuting or walking past his building as he goes into work. I'm hoping for the latter, but even that's not enough. I can't just ask for a bigger role. Half the extras here want the same thing and I don't want to draw attention to myself. I've been trying to get close to Alex, hoping he'd see me as more than a crew member, but so far it hasn't worked. If I can get one of THEM to notice me, then the producers will HAVE to write me into the story.

Until then, it's drive the car and follow directions. Some day, I'll get the opportunity I'm waiting for.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

And another day in this oh so fake world. Don't get me wrong, I like my 'life' and 'job' here - both the one I have on the show and the one in the real world but ... sometimes I'm grumpy. Especially now that security is even higher than usual since the 'Shelley fiasco'.

At least that Shelley chick was *only* someone who's agaisnt the show who claims that we are not treating the aliens well. Better than the Feds who'd also love to boycott the show so they could whisk our little green friends away to somewhere in Area 51.

I'm going to meet up later today with my 'sister' Tess - who happens to not look like me at all. Seriously, you'd think the casting agents would be able to hire a girl who looks a bit like me when looking for a sister but no. Oh well, Tess is nice so it's okay though.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

"You'll do..." The guy I've just introduced myself to says gruffly, and suddenly I'm feeling slightly less confident. Why wouldn't I do?

"I'm Kyle, security guard. I will be following you today as a cleaner. You do not speak to me unless it is urgent, and only then when there is neither Max, Michael or Isabel present, is that understood?" he continues as I follow him through a barrier to where his car is waiting. Then, before I can respond to that, he goes on.

"I assume your aware of the delicateness of your situation. Any form of communication that goes against any of the storylines you have been given will result in your immediate dismissal. We've gone through enough secretaries as it recently." Well, of course I wouldn't imagine giving up the plot line to one of the people, I'm not stupid. But what happened to the other secretaries? Why do I feel like there's more to this story than I'm being told. Is the part harder than I thought?

"Your earpiece, for when the writers decide to write your lines for you. I know you've been told most of what I've said so far, and I'm sorry but I've had to deal with so many... destroyers of the project recently. I don't need another alien rights activist on my hands." I take the earpiece and manage to put it in correctly on my first try, nodding at him as I do so. I'm not an alien rights activist by any means; just an actress who needs a paying job.

"Any questions?" he asks as we get in the car.

"Um, yeah...what happened to the other secretaries?" I ask a little less loud than before. I'm suddenly feeling shy all over again. And I never feel shy. But there's just so much information. I'm sure I can pull it off though.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
She puts her earpiece in first time and I can't help but think that maybe they casted the right person this time.

"Um, yeah...what happened to the other secretaries?"

I look over at her and raise an eyebrow. "You mean the media hasn't got wind of it yet...." I sigh, "Well thats something I guess..." I look over towards her. "Basically they all broke the rules. One started screaming at the TV something about bringing back a show they loved, another tried going after the wrong alien...and the last decided to spectacularly go climb down the building."

I realise I've been slightly harsh on her. She looks nervous, and she cant slip up in front of Max. I give her a small smile and say, "Just do as the writers say and everything will be fine." I start to drive to Max's building. "Anything else you need to know?" I ask.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

I sit there listening almost in horror to what the other secretaries had done. Why would someone jepoardize their career by pulling stunts like those?

"Just do as the writers say and everything will be fine," Kyle says looking slightly less harsh. Maybe he's paid to act that way so they can test me or something? And maybe this means I've done well.

"Anything else you need to know?"

"Well, now that you've asked, do I still go to make-up and everything? Or am I supposed to pick out clothes myself, and all that...and while I'm playing the secretary, do I live somewhere in the fake town so it seems more realistic? And is there some sort of code I can say if I need help with something??" I just want to be safe and informed before I go into this. It's unlike everything I've ever done.