Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Okay, let's move on to the mail room. Just for tour purposes,"
Liz...

She clears her throat.
"Follow me."

I swallow and say, "Uh... sorry..." I move after her. "Sorry.... so um.... its Sophie right? How long have you been working here?" I ask with a smile. "I don't remember seeing you in town before..."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"Really?" Isabel asks, sounding incredulous as she lets out a relieving chuckle, yet I want to pinch her. Why on earth is she so incredulous? She's gorgeous. Tons of guys look at her. Believe me, I've noticed.

Try and keep up Whitman," she adds as she starts pumping her legs fast and getting the swing higher.

"You're no match to me," I call back, swinging fast. I was the champ of this swingset when I was little. Had the farthest jump for quite a while. I think I thought I could make it back up to space if I swang high enough. But that never happened.

"I'm totally crushing you to oblivion."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sophie

"Uh... sorry...Sorry.... so um.... its Sophie right? How long have you been working here? I don't remember seeing you in town before..." Max asks, trying to recover from his moment of...I don't know what really. But I accept his apology, he looks so, lost. Like a lost puppy. I want to help, I really do.

"I actually live on the border of Roswell and the next town over, and commute here for work," I say matter-of-factly, smiling back at him. "It's no more than a five minute drive, really."

I open the door to the mail room, but there seems to be an issue. Paper is shooting out of something, so I shut the door. "Anyways...how long have you lived here?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I actually live on the border of Roswell and the next town over, and commute here for work," She smiles at me and continues. "It's no more than a five minute drive, really." That makes sense...

As we're about to go in the room she takes one look and shuts the door again... I don't know why. "Anyways...how long have you lived here?"

That question is almost as bad as a question like "Do I have a girlfriend?" right now.... ok maybe not but its close.

"All my life..." I say with a little sigh. "Let's just say I'm the sheriff's son... trying to escape his past." I smile at her. "So why did you want to do this job?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
"You're no match to me," he calls out as he quickly catches up with me.

"I'm totally crushing you to oblivion."

I look at him and smirk, "Crushing me to oblivion or just crushing on me?" I call out with a grin. Lets see Mr Cool react to that!
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

(OOC- can I get a Kyle post?)
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"Crushing me to oblivion or just crushing on me?" Isabel calls back with a smirk, and I just grin at her as she expects me to get flustered.

"Both," I yell back with a grin. Oh yeah, Mr. Smooth is back in business. I pump my legs and get the swing to go higher as I see the look on Isabel's face. Not the answer she was expecting?

"Let's see who can jump the farthest...1...2......" I yell out and get ready to make a leap for it. When I was little this was my favorite thing to do by far.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Sorry :oops: Here you go

*Kyle*

She takes a minute to think it over carefully before replying, "I don't know, I have this huge amount of work to do but more importantly I really, really have to talk to Maria about you know what" She wiggles her eyebrows in such a way that suggests more to me then extraterrestrialism. Is she going to tell Maria about how far we got in their kitchen? I laugh to myself when I realize how ridiculous that sounds. Still girls gossip quite a bit don’t they? Hmm. There will be more to ponder on this subject later.

"I can talk to her after school can't I? But can we take my car?" Tess leans in and gives me the cutest pout I have ever seen. Now who could say no to that. “Of course.” I answer with a devilish grin. “On one condition.” I lean forward so that our noses almost touch. “One kiss.” Her eyes sparkle with excitement. Oh yeah. It doesn’t get better then this.
:D :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Sorry :oops: Here you go

*Kyle*

She takes a minute to think it over carefully before replying, "I don't know, I have this huge amount of work to do but more importantly I really, really have to talk to Maria about you know what" She wiggles her eyebrows in such a way that suggests more to me then extraterrestrialism. Is she going to tell Maria about how far we got in their kitchen? I laugh to myself when I realize how ridiculous that sounds. Still girls gossip quite a bit don’t they? Hmm. There will be more to ponder on this subject later.

"I can talk to her after school can't I? But can we take my car?" Tess leans in and gives me the cutest pout I have ever seen. Now who could say no to that. “Of course.” I answer with a devilish grin. “On one condition.” I lean forward so that our noses almost touch. “One kiss.” Her eyes sparkle with excitement. Oh yeah. It doesn’t get better then this.
:D :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"No, that's perfect," Michael reveals while lifting me up against the headboard so that I can lean on it. How did I land such a considerate guy? The boy of my dreams places his palm against my forehead and instantly I feel energized. Wow, that was better then ten red bulls. "You were only out for like a minute or two, and you got all of that?" He questions with a look of worry. Uh Oh. I think I may have scared him with my black out.

"You can draw it if you'd like, but right now we're not going anywhere. I don't want you passing out or anything." His expression gives nothing away but the tone never lies. His concern is apparent. “Michael…” I take his hand in mine to show that we are in this together. “It’s okay. I am not made out of glass. I won’t break.” I shoot him a warm smile. “I am always going to be honest with you and to tell you to truth the whole vision process is a tad draining.” I admit reluctantly.

“But then you touch me and it’s as if…” I trail off unable to find an accurate description. How do you explain such a wondrous feeling? “You save me.” I lean forward and press my lips to his for a sweet much needed kiss. “This is important to you. Therefore it is important to me. Let me do this for you.”:D