Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I watch the debacle from my view of the side of the rooftop, and try to think of everything I wanted to say to Maria. Now I might never have a chance...I mean, if I was strong enough I could use my powers to shimmer somewhere, but for some reason everything just seems so, hard. Then, from above, I feel myself pulled back up, and Sebastian's gone, and everyone is happy, and it's all happening too fast. I see Liz and Maria on the ground, and, gather what strength has come back to me, I shimmer down behind them.

Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, I wait until there's a pause, and the two of them hug, then clear my throat and let out a quiet, "Maria." God, I've missed her. I've missed her so much. And she almost was just killed. I can't believe how fast everything's happening.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

My sister’s grip around me tightens as she whispers softly, "Maria... what if he... what if we can't break it?" She questions the fear evident in her tone. I shake my head slightly unable to tell her what she wants to hear. I can’t say that everything is going to be okay. Maybe it will or maybe it won’t. I don’t know much of anything for sure anymore. Liz tears herself from my embrace when Max reappears. He’s back. I’m so glad. I listen as he tells of how The Elders reinstated his powers.

I’m just about to congratulate him when a familiar voice clears his throat. I whirl around to see the love of my life teetering on the edge of his balance. "Maria." My name from his lips sounds like a prayer spoken by a devil. Which in context it kind of is. “Michael.” My voice quivers in anticipation. I can’t believe we’ve been separated for so long. In one long stride I make it to his arms. “Oh Goddess.” I let out the strained breath I feel like I’ve been holding for ages.

“I’ve missed you soo much.” I allow myself to melt into his protective hold. Should I tell him how I’ve been feeling light headed here lately? I don’t want him to worry. I’ll put it off for now.
:D :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Michael," Maria says back, her voice bringing me back completely. God, I didn't even know how much I missed her. In an instant, she's crossed the gap between us and is cradled in my arms. “I’ve missed you soo much.”

Just standing there for a minute, I let her warmth sink in, along with the fact that she's back, and she's all in one piece, give or take a few scratches, but well, we've all got those.

Letting my head rest on hers, I draw in the already familiar scent of her hair, and let out a breath I feel I've been holding in for days.

"I missed you too. More than you even know," I breath out, and, even though Liz and Max are standing nearby, I pick up her head and place a kiss on her lips, just glad that things are returning to a better state.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

My love draws me closer and whispers softly into my hair, "I missed you too. More than you even know," His words ease all the hurt and heartache that the past few days have brought. I’d feared we’d never again be like this. Lost in one another’s embrace. I’m glad that at least out of everything this is the one thing we can hold on to. Michael lifts my chin ever so gently and presses his lips to mine in the most delicious way possible.

I feel the electricity all the way to my toes. How is it that his kisses seem to penetrate my very soul? I allow myself to get caught up in the moment. For these precious seconds I’ll forget all about the ultimate evil and his malicious plans of bringing on Armageddon. Thus destroying what I’ve worked my entire life to save. I’ll overlook the fact that my all consuming love for a man could very well be the downfall of us all if I let it get in the way of the mission.

The Elders gave us a second chance to prove we could make this work. I won’t give them a chance to second guess our abilities as witches or as women. We are better then that. I try not to remember how many people are counting on me and how there is a nauseous uneasy feeling in my stomach. Must just be nerves. It has been a rather hectic couple of days. I’d better be careful before I worry myself into an ulcer. I lean out of his hold just enough so that I can gaze deeply into his intense eyes.

“We saved the world…again.” I reveal with a nonchalant shrug. Diverting Earth from disaster is just sort of my job. I’ve stopped keeping count.. Needing the reassurance that only his touch can bring I snuggle cheek onto his broad chest. “Oh Michael. I’m so beyond exhausted. I just want to go home.” I admit with a weary sigh. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“We saved the world…again.” Maria says, and I can feel her shrug her shoulders against my chest. I rub the top of her head and listen as she lets out a sigh, “Oh Michael. I’m so beyond exhausted. I just want to go home.”

Looking over to where Max and Liz are standing, I hug Maria close, and answer, my voice still a little rough from my...meeting with sebastian. "I'm gonna shimmer us back to the manor," I say quietly, not really waiting for permission, just letting them know. They should understand; it's been a long, long day.

"Come on, Maria," I say with a smile, and, still hugging her close, I shimmer us back to the front porch of the manor.

"You're home," I say a minute later, and even though I've only been here a handful of times, if feels as if I've come home too.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael glances over to Max and Liz who are still catching up as he pulls me closer to his warm form. I can feel his heart beating in his chest and I take comfort in the steady sound of it’s strong rhythm. I feel so secure and loved in his arms. He’s the only man that I’ve ever been with that I didn’t feel I had to worry about getting caught in some demon cross fire because of me. He was in this war long before me ,and he’ll still be caught in it long after I’m ashes.

It’s an on going battles that seems to have no reprieve. That’s another slight chink in our relationship defenses. While I will grow older with every passing day my love will never age. His youth will forever remain while mine dwindles away. How can we be together when we know that when I’m sixty he’ll still look as he does now? I haven’t questioned us being together since before I left and I don’t want to ,but I can feel something sinister in the air and I know it’s only a matter of time before it lets it’s presence known to us.

I sigh into my soul mates chest. I’ll think about that tomorrow. Right now I just want to be. Michael’s voice comes out a bit wobbly due to the confrontation he had with his father earlier. It’s still hard for me to believe that such a beautiful and kind man came from that monster. "I'm gonna shimmer us back to the manor," His tone though weakened still conveys that strength that I’ve come to expect from him. He isn’t asking for approval ,but he is letting them know so they won’t be worried.

So assertive and yet respectful at the same time. I don’t know how I got so unbelievably lucky. We may have many challenges ahead but I look forward to facing them together. The way it was meant to be. "Come on, Maria," He replies with a gentle smile. I grasp him tightly as he shimmers us back to The Manor. Looking around at my surroundings I feel my heart come to terms with what’s happened. I may have been fighting evil for nearly two decades but every time I return home it’s almost like reverting back to childhood.

There’s safety in these walls that I can’t describe nor do I care to. It’s very personal and private. Liz or Tess could tell you. It’s about family and belonging. It seems perfectly natural that Michael would be here with me. I don’t think the place would feel the same without him in it now. "You're home," He admonishes happily and I grin before placing a soft chase kiss upon his lips, “Yes, we are.”
:wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Yes, we are," Maria replies softly, smiling as she voices my thoughts. So she does see us together here, for the moment. Of course, along with making me happy, those same words bring a lot of previous doubt back to the front of my mind. Like how could this possibly work; a previously evil half-demon and a charmed one? There are just so many things working against us, and though it's been to our advantage so far, I can't help but wonder if we'll ever be free of the obstacles.

And forever is another thing. I'm immortal, and will therefore live forever looking the same basically as I do now. Whereas, Maria will age and eventually die. Now, I know that's in the future, but it's something that's always at the back of your mind, until it is the future, and you have to deal with it.

Breaking me from my negative musings, Maria places a soft kiss on my lips, and I push all those thoughts back once again, and try to just enjoy being reunited with her for the time being.

"Are you still tired? We could just go rest somewhere," I say with a smile, picking her up easily, with the use of those sometimes good demon powers. Walking into the house, I revel in the quiet for a moment. "Come on, let's go upstairs."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael peers down at me with a slightly guarded affectionate look that I’m all too familiar with. I’ve worn it several times before. I gaze thoughtfully up at him as he inquires, "Are you still tired? We could just go rest somewhere," I am entranced by his devilish smile so much so that I miss the wicked gleam in his eye. Before I know what’s happening my quite dashing boyfriend scoops me up with a gentle ease that makes me feel like a princess in a fairy tale.

The best part is Michael doesn’t even realize how incredibly romantic the gesture is. It comes completely natural to him. He carries me into the house and we stand in the peaceful silence for a moment just basking in the warmth of home. "Come on, let's go upstairs." I nod enthusiastically before nestling my face into the crook of his neck, “Mmm…Let’s go to bed.” Taking a deep breath I draw in Michael’s rich scent and submerse myself in sensations long since kept from me.

We’re together now and that’s all that matters. My hands that our encircled around his neck wrap around tighter drawing him closer so that I can plant soft butterfly kisses all along his jaw down along the base of his throat. :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Mmm…Let’s go to bed.” Maria says, her arms tightening around my shoulders as I effortlessly carry us up the stairs. Her words bring a comfortable shiver to my spine, and I smile down at her, glad once again to be back here.

As I'm walking, she plants light kisses on my jaw, and feelings that have been shut up for quite a few days now start to surface. When we get to the bedroom, I can remember the last time we made love as if it was only this morning. The room is so familiar to me, yet I haven't been in it often. And somehow, in my screwed up life, I've always entered this room in a state of hurt, after a battle of sorts.

Some day soon I just want to enter this room after a normal day. Is that too much to ask? Trying to get my mind off the stress of the life I lead, we lead, I place Maria on the bed and sit down next to her, so exhausted that I don't even feel like I need sleep anymore. Instead, I lean over Maria, kissing her passionately.

"I'm glad you're back."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael carries me up to my room with a comfortable ease that leaves me feeling as if to him I am precious cargo. Silly wording I know but it’s how I feel. As if he cherishes that which he holds so dearly. Once we reach my bedroom I notice an odd look come over my lovers face. I can’t quite place it ,but I know in time I will learn to read all his expressions. Figuring out each others tiny quirks that make up who they are is half the fun. Gently he places me on the bed and then takes his rightful place at my side.

I am letting my fingertips trail over my sheets thankful to be back home when Michael surprises me by tugging me close and capturing my lips for a fervent kiss. I thought surely with the days events he’d be beyond tired. It seems he’s using whatever reserved strength he had left to make me go weak at the knees. I let myself enjoy the sensations coursing through my eager form. I’ve missed this man so much. I don’t know how I made it this long. My body craves his touch.

"I'm glad you're back." He admonishes in between smooches. Sensing his utter exhaustion I tenderly push he backwards so that his head hit’s the pillows and I lean over him nipping playfully at his mouth. “Me too. I have so much to tell you. Some of it your certainly not going to like. I don’t even like it. Oh Michael, I know that everything happens for a reason ,but I just can’t believe that I had to be that wicked in my past to get to where I am now.”

My anxious hands run all over his skin never resting in one place. I guess I’m trying to convince myself that he’s real and that I’m not simply dreaming that we are together again. My eyes meet his intense chocolate brown ones and I count every mesmerizing pool of gold within them with an appreciative smile. God might not have created him but whoever did obviously had Heaven in mind. That’s what I see when I look at him. Paradise. My reward for keeping up the good fight. My prize for being a good girl (well relatively good).

When I was ready to give up he was my reason to charge on. With him all things are possible. I shudder at the possibility that the day could come to tear us apart. I pray such an hour will never come. Still I’m going to focus on now. It’s the only thing we have for sure. “We’ll talk about all that yucky business later. Right now I just want to bask in the fact that we are both in the same place at the same time alive, healthy, and in love.” Just as the words escaped my mouth I begin to feel an overwhelming bout of nausea.

What the…? Just as soon as it appears it quickly vanishes. Well, that’s weird. I immediately decide to ignore it. It’s nothing I’m sure ,and even if it is I won’t let it ruin this moment. I’ve waited so long to hold him again. That’s when the brilliant idea hits me. With a soft flick of the wrist I light all the candles in my room and switch off the main light. Now we are surrounded by the radiance of flickering candle light. With a light clap of my hands I turn the cd player on and it immediately goes to the CD in slot 2. My favorite.

The hypnotizing melody begins and I seek out Michael’s gaze. “I just want to be with you tonight. I know the world could quite possibly be crumbling around us and there most definitely people out there wanting a hero of some sorts ,but I need just a small moment of time where it’s just you and me. Michael and Maria. Not a Charmed One and a Half demon destined to save the world from impending doom. Do you think we could just pretend that we’re an average boring and entirely normal couple who fight over who left a wet towel in the bathroom and the high electric bill?”

I giggle a bit but my heart recognizes the truth in the words. Trailing my fingertips over his broad chest I pull out the big guns. Jutting out my bottom lip slightly I give him the ‘Deluca Pout’. Oh yeah. He’s going to cave. Just for good measure I bat my eyelashes innocently. No man can resist the combination. “Please.” I plead in a soft whisper before placing my lips over his for a steamy and yet meaningful kiss. I shiver at the intimate contact. The hauntingly beautiful music in the background plays on filling the air with a romantic vibe of sorts.

*We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?*
:D