Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: Due to the injury of Madroswellfan, she had asked me to post for her. I hope this post will speed things along. BIC:

Michael

I stood there staring at the drinks. I’m not sure what to get, there are beers, soda, punch that I think its spice up. I never had this problem before. I would always get a beer and get myself drunk. Dammnit! This is Maria girl fault. She screws up my mind. Now I can’t think straight I’m making decision I would never have to before.

Before I can grab the drink of my choice, my cell phone goes off. I picked it up listening to the message. Damn! Now what did Maxwell do. I’m going kill him if he did something stupid. Well not really just yell at him.

I walked away from the table and out of front door, into my car. I started the car and drove to Max’s and Isabel’s house. I parked the car and got out of the car. I looked around. It must really late.

I go to the tree that is near Max’s window and start climbing the damn thing. I see Isabel and Max talking so I climbed myself in and looked at them. “So…are you going to tell me or do I have to beat it out of you?”
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Isabel

Max starts pacing, and immediately I know something's wrong. "Liz was in a car acciedent, she almost died in the hospital and I saved her--using my powers, and I think she told her friend Tess. And I hit Kyle Valenti for putting her down." Max says, all in nearly two breaths, as he stands stock still in front of me.

In shock, I sit there, just staring at him. Now, for future reference, I don't yell. But this is a special occasion.

He..."You did WHAT?" I shout, standing up. "You HEALED SOMEONE?" That's it. The FBI's going to find us, and we're going to die. Dammnit! Things were just looking up! I mean, I went to my first party...school is good...why does he ruin everything.

"Why do you have to like people who get hurt? Seriously, Liz can't be all she's cracked up to be. And now we're in danger!" Before I can say anything else, Michael climbs in through the window.

“So…are you going to tell me or do I have to beat it out of you?” He asks, and I look at him, my expression cleverly hidden.

"Yeah, Max, why don't you tell him." Boy, is Michael going to blow a gasket.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

BUMPLISH! :D :lol: :wink: :P
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: Sorry for the lack of posts...I'm emotionally drained--I just broke up with my finacee :| ]

Max:

I winced at Isabels harsh words...I knew she would be upset but when Michael entered the room--I know I had to bite my lip and tell the entire story over again.

Looking from a smirking Isabel to a frowning Michael, I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I was walking home, when a classmate of ours was in a car accident--I stayed with her as they took her to the hospital--at first she was okay, but sometime after they took her out of surgery--her heart crashed.

I couldn't let her die...so I used my powers to bring her back." I stopped pacing the room and stopped, rubbed a frusterated hand through my hair and finally looked up at him.

" There was a silver handprint that she found...and I believe she told her friend. I know how it sounds Michael, but I trust her...she's not going to tell--besides I didn't tell her anything yet. I asked her to not to tell anyone else. I don't expect you guys too, but I do...she's not going to tell."

I trusted Liz not to tell...but then again...I didn't tell him it was Liz Parker, but I was sure Isabel was going to bring that part up.

Kyle:

I knew what Tess was saying was the truth--I cared for her way too much to give her up..."Okay, Tess you win...I will give Max a try--for you I'd do anything, even if It means letting this entire situation go. I'd do it because I don't want to lose you. Seeing what happened to Liz makes me realize that life isnt' as reasuring as I once thought it was."

I took her hand in mine and waited for her to answer.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(OOC: Sorry...this is not good...but Im rather lost so Im going on POM's last post....)
~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I stare at him.
"Tell me this is a joke" I say quietly looking straight at him.

He's not.
"Tell me you are joking Maximillian" I say louder. Oh hell! He healed someone? Max the saint goes around healing people in the street, and they tell everyone else?

"Maximillan! How could you do this!" I yell angrily as I put my hands at my temples. I then scratch my eyebrow. I try very hard not to make my hands clench, but I am pissed. He threatened our very existance??? People know about us?!?!

"We have to leave" I state immediately. "We will all come back in an hour with our stuff and then go. Go anywhere thats far away from Roswell, New Mexico."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Kyle looks deeply into my eyes and replies,..."Okay, Tess you win...I will give Max a try--for you I'd do anything, even if It means letting this entire situation go. I'd do it because I don't want to lose you. Seeing what happened to Liz makes me realize that life isnt' as reasuring as I once thought it was." If his heart felt words hadn't assured me his hands clasping mine protectively did. I know it's hard fro him to trust Max.

It doesn't help that they have a not so stellar past, but Liz isn't the type to be swayed. She seems to really care for him. Agter all that has gone down tonight she doesn't need our judgement ,but our unwaivering suppport. "You won't lose me." I asssure him with a gentle smile. "I know this is going to be awkward say the least , but I believe we can face anything as long as we aree together." I really do trust that. I used to be very critical about love, but ever since Kyle touched me he's made me a believer. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

Max:
"Michael keep your voice down!" I said in a steady voice and looked from Isabel and back to Michael.

"I couldn't just let her die--I had to do something, I almost didn't have to...but her heart wasn't strong enough. Get mad at me all you want, but I'm not sorry for it.

I would do it again if I had to." I stood up in front of him, he always had to push me to my limit.

"We aren't going anywhere--Michael we can trust them, besides I didn't even tell them what our main secret is--what we are, all they know is that I healed Liz, and it left behind a handprint. She isn't going to tell anyone, I know she isn't." I walked to the other side of the room and looked back at him.

Kyle:

A smile spread across my face as her words echoed in my ears-- '"You won't lose me." I took her in my arms and held her close to me, almost afriad that she would disappear if I let go.

"I'm sorry Tess--I'm sorry for being such a Jerk...forgive me." I whispered to her as I continued to hold her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

He gathers me up protectively in his arms ,and I feel safe and secure. No harm could ever come to me as long as I remain enveloped in his embrace. Taking a deep breath I revel in the scent that is distinctively his. Warm and musky. Completely masculine and yet comforting. "I'm sorry Tess--I'm sorry for being such a Jerk...forgive me." He whispers tentaively as he grasps me closer.

"Always." I assure him lovingly before leaning up on my tip toes to press my lips gently to his for the most magical kiss I have ever bestowed. When we break a part reluctantly I reply breathlessly, "Amazing." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Max, dont you see?! Its already begun! She's already told someone else? Who? And how long will it be until her friend tells someone? And they tell someone else? We will NEVER be safe now. We have to leave. We need to go immediately. We cant stay here." I say firmly.

I walk over to him and glare at him. "I am not going to be locked up by some alien hunters for YOUR stupid mistakes! We need to leave NOW!"
I turn round and look at Isabel. "Right?"
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I stand firmly planted in my stance as I look at Michael, I know he's stubborn and fears the worst, and I know I should too...but I don't.

"No, we are not leaving--she's not going tell, no one that we should be highly concerned about knowing is after us. Not the government, or agents. We can't start acting guilty."

I stepped two steps in his direction, "We are staying here." I tried not to shout--basically for the fact that it was late, and I didn't want to wake up my parents by fighting with him.

Kyle:

'Amazing' that was the truth, never by kissing Liz did I feel this sensation over a simple kiss. But I knew with all the beef with Max would take a lot of patience, but it would all be worth it--if I had Tess in my arms.

"Let's go see how Liz is doing?" I smiled down at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.