Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

“I’ll tell you. I don’t know what really happened. All I remember is after being hit by that truck. I heard a voice. This sweetest voice I ever heard. He told me he wasn’t going to leave me and he hasn’t left my side. The funny thing was the doctor I was really it bad shape and that I had some complication after the surgery that my heart stopped. But when I woke up after the doctor woke me, the first person I saw was him. Max Evans.” She replies with a big grin.

Wow, this is the happiest I've evert seen her. Max Evan's must be her guardian angel or something. He was there at the right time and right place.“I ask him what happened to me but he wouldn’t explain, all I know is I hand print on my stomach that I don’t think I show the doctors and nurses here.” A handprint? What kind of hand print? What exactly did he do?

My mind is spinning with unanswered questions but the look of total trust is displayed proudly over her soft features, So I put my trust in her. If she says he saved her then by all means he's a hero and should be treated as thus. "That's amazing!" I exclaim honestly thrilled at her good fortunate. I'm glad someone was here with her during such a diffucult time. Still... the whole glowing handprint makes me wonder. What's different about Max Evans?

"He really seems to care about you too. The way he stood up to Kyle. There's not many men from Roswell High brave enough to do that." My heart slightly breaks at mentioning Kyle's name. I don't know how he really feels. Based on what I've seen thus far maybe it was just a physical thing to him. That notion makes me sick at my stomach.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I'm shocked when he answers honestly, "Sometimes"He shrugs it off as if it isn't a big deal. What no witty comeback? No responce pratically dripping with distain? Just as I suspected he opens his mouth once more."And by the way Im not the most over confident. If you want that guy go talk to the jocks."He gestures towards the idiots doing Keg Stands in the corner. Yeah Roswell is full of some rather colorful people.

"I told you Im tall, dark, handsome and mysterious" He states and I have to smile at his straight forwardness. The guy doesn't mess around. He says what's on his mind regardless of what people think. That's kind of a turn on. Not that I would ever date this pitful excuse for a modern James Dean. Granted, he is devilishly good looking, and surprisingly intelligent. While his witty banter is entertaining he does have facts to back up his arguement.

Wait a minute. What am I doing? I will not get a crush on this guy. He already has the major hots for himself and I wouldn't want to inflate his ego. "Oh yes, I forgot." I tease looking back over to the jocks he was refrencing before. They look like idiots. None of them seem fit to date, but I'll try to be open minded. After all, it's a new town, new school, and different rules. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" I question before waving my hand over the party.

"Besides the obvious." There seems to be a drunk chick stumbling into the room and I pray to the Party God that in an hour I won't look like that. "I haven't seen many bars or clubs. Just a lot of sand." I remark while putting my drink down. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Oh yes, I forgot." she says looking overat them again. Immediately I wish I hadn't made her turn to look them...I want her eyes on me.
What am I thinking! The girl is crazy!

"So what do you guys do for fun around here? Besides the obvious. I haven't seen many bars or clubs. Just a lot of sand." she says putting her drink down.

I grin. "You just need to look in the right places. Of course a gentleman might have offered to show you around town...but one, Im not what you would call a gentleman"
I lean in and whisper "and two, even though I was going to you'd probably start shouting at me, and I don't know whether your worth that risk."

I move my head back and give her a small smile. "But Roswell's not so bad. You've just got to get in with the right crowd and you'll do just fine. Of course, shouting and argueing with me won't have done your status much good, but at least having a conversation might slowly push that back up" I say. I want her to stick around.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He flashes me the sexiest 'I know something you don't know' smirk and instantly I melt. He really is a pain in the ass ,but so far I haven't meet anyone who can match me with the word banter. I guess that's why I find him so appealing. Well, that and his hair. He's got this crazy gravity defying hari that sticks straight up in the air. I'd like to run my fingers through it, but I won't. I know his type. He's got 'love 'em and leave 'em' written across his gorgeous face.

"You just need to look in the right places. Of course a gentleman might have offered to show you around town...but one, Im not what you would call a gentleman" He leans in closer to me and I can feel his hot breath upon my neck. I bite my lip trying to supress these urges. "and two, even though I was going to you'd probably start shouting at me, and I don't know whether your worth that risk." You know just when I want to jump his bones he goes and does a stupid thing like opens his mouth.

I swear if the boy was mute we'd get along just fine. My mind argues with me, 'but then you wouldn't get to hear that steamy accent.' Very true. I guess I'll put up with his idiocy a while longer. Even if it is just to hear him speak. He moves back into his original positon and I am silently disappointed. I liked having him there...close."But Roswell's not so bad. You've just got to get in with the right crowd and you'll do just fine.

Of course, shouting and argueing with me won't have done your status much good, but at least having a conversation might slowly push that back up"
Wow, this guys good. I'll give him brownie points for that. Obviously he doesn't know how us 'New York' girls do things. I guess it's about time someone taught him how. Slowly, I walk over to him and tilt my head slightly as if I'm analyzing him. Leaning over my hand brushes up against his hip as I brace myself on the table behind him. That act in itself allows me to corner him against the oak table behind him.

Other people see nothing wrong with this situation. It just appears that we are talking in realtively close range,. but I know, and from that lusty gleam in his eyes he does to. Casually pressing him against the table, I whisper, "I'm not really into 'Gentlemen', and if you think I'll stop fighting with you to hang with the popular crowd you're sadly mistaken." Running my index finger down his chest my eyes follow it's movement with great interest.

"Also, I've never had any guy complain about me being a screamer. That's defintely a first." I reveal with a wicked smile. "But whatever you 're into. To each their own I suppose." I state before removing myself from him. Walking over to where the cds are I pick one up and begin examining the titles. :wink:
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

Still at the hospital and pacing the floor in a steady pace, I knew that I had to talk to the others before I talked to Liz about what exactly happened. I took out my phone and texted both Michael and Isabel at the same time with the same note:

"Need to talk, meet in an hour in my room. A.S.A.P!!"

With that I shut off my phone I didn't want any temper tamtrums from Michael about wanting to meet.

Kyle:

Noticing Max and his pacing I wondered what was he so worried about...but then again I really didn't give a shit.

"What's with the pacing?"

Max:

I looked up at the familiar voice and smirked.

"Don't worry about it." and went back to pacing.

Kyle:
"Look punk I don't know what you did to Liz in there--how you got her around your little finger--but I'm warning you know, stay away from her. And Tess for that matter."

Max:

Who is he fooling...

"If I'm not mistaken you broke up with Liz so, you didn't get the right to tell me to stay away from her--I don't care about Tess...she's not my type."

Kyle:

"But Liz is..." I smirked trying to pick the pieces to piss him off.

Max:

"Maybe...why you got a problem with that...too damn bad."

Kyle:

"Your pathetic pinning over the same girl since grade school, you act like no one sees it, but everyone does. I've had her--I've kissed her, I've cared for her...you were nothing. You are nothing!!" I shouted, but didn't mean to.

Max:

I smirked at the obvious picture he painted for me, he cared for Liz and yet he broke up with her, he didn't want to see her with the likes of me. Anyone but me.

I scratched behind my ear, I wasn't intimated--not in the least. but I had to stand my grounds, I didn't want any trouble.

"I'm pathetic...look in the mirrior Mr. I'm to good for the likes of anyone but myself. You don't care about Liz, because if you did--she wouldn't be in the situtation she is now. She wouldn't have been in that car that just happened to collide with that truck. She almost died you know--all because you dumped her to get with her best friend! What kind of a person does that? Tell me...I really would like to know!! Don't give me this bullshit about how you kissed her, holded her, cared for her...because the key word for that--that came out of your mouth was HAD. You HAD her--she's not yours anymore, heck she's not even mine. She's her her own. You need to wake up and realize that she dosen't want you anymore, and if you hurt her anymore than you have tonight." I took a breath and stepped closer to him and stared him down.

"You're going to wishing you hadn't." I smirked.

Kyle:

Where does this punk come off...yelling at me...and without thinking I shoved him into the wall, and threatning to punch him into the next century.

Max:

"So, you're going to punch me...go ahead...do it Kyle...do it...c'mon what are you scared?" I egged him on.

He lowered his fist and clenched his hand around my neck.

"What that's the best you got...I thought you were suppose to be the big man on campus...where did he go? You can't even hit an outsider--what's the A groupies going to think of there leader?"

Kyle:

"You're not worth it..." he mumbled and started to walk away.

Max:

"Not worth it...you should tell that to your friends...I'm sure they'll get a kick out of that." As soon as he walked around the corner--I saw Liz's parents coming back into the room with the doctor. I can only hope that Liz didn't hear Kyle and my discussion. But we did shout...so It's highly likely.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Isabel

We both just stand there for a second, sombered by the unexpected accident.

"May be we should call it a night Isabel. Max might want to talk to you once you get home...if he's heard of the accident." Alex says, speaking sensibly, and I smile softly at him, nodding. Max is definitely going to want to talk about this, and I'm not really in the partying mood at all anymore.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He says, and I'm about to say my goodbye when he leans in and kisses my cheek. "Goodnight...and sweet dreams." He adds, before standing up and heading to leave, looking a little surprised at himself.

I'm just as surprised as him, but I just smile. "Goodnight Alex, see you," I say before opening the door to get in the car. I wave to him as he walks away, and as soon as he's gone, I touch my cheek. What is going on tonight? Why are things so...different? All of the sudden my purse buzzes, and I pick up my cellphone wondering who it is. Probably Max.

'Need to talk, meet in an hour in my room. A.S.A.P!!' The message says, and obviously it's Max. Flipping the phone shut, I pull out of the street and head home, going directly up to sit in Max's room.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Walking back to my car slowly I ponder over the night's happenings.I am glad that I hadn't asked one of the other girls from any of my other classes to be my date for tonight...it gave me the chance to see Isabel in a completely different light.

Turning my car carefully on to the road I can't help but think that this was a turning point for my seemingly studious lab-partner and me.All these years...all these years and I never once looked at Izzy as anything other than my best friend's brainy sister.

I should thank my lucky stars or fate or destiny or whatever it is that made us lab-partners this year.Otherwise I might never have gotten to know her as well as I do.We'd still have been at the 'Hi Alex...Hi Isabel' stage,like we used to be when we used to bump in to each other on one of my numerous visits the Evans' to pick Max up for one of our outings or for sleep overs.

"Mum,Dad,I'm home." I announce my arrival loudly as I enter,it's not too late so they're still probably up
"Hey honey,if you want something to eat check the oven,I left a chicken casserole in there for you.Just remember to put it away once you're finished with it." comes my mother's voice from upstairs
"Alright." I reply and get the dish out of the oven and tuck in to it with relish

My last thought before turning in for the night is once more Isabel...yes,our friendship definitely has reached a turning point.Only thing is...what am I going to do about it???My eyes lids become heavy and the last thing I remember before falling asleep is picturing Isabel's face from earlier tonight
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: Hey I thought it was getting too complication, so let's make it more complication *smiles evily* BIC:

*Liz*

After Tess and I talked the doctor and my parents walk back in, they were talking in the corner like they didn’t want anyone to over hear their conversation. My mother looks more upset now and well my father….looks just like my mother with her expression. What’s going on? And does it have anything to do with me?

I turned back to Tess as she looks so relieve that I am not mad at her. I know I should be. I know I should call her a bitch and that I never want to see her again, but that’s not me. What kind of person would I be if I let my emotions get the best of me? Well not a good one that for sure.

Suddenly, I am feeling a little dizzy and I don’t know why. Maybe it has something to do with the accident. Suddenly I got this hung headache that seems like getting bigger by the second. “ Ahhhhh” I said putting my hands on my head and rub it to put some pressure on it, maybe it will help.

Suddenly, I start to lose my vision and fall to the ground and black out, “LIZZZZZZZZZZZ” I heard Tess scream.

My parents are freaking out in the back ground as they yell at the doctor to help me. The doctor yells out the door, “NURSE. NURSE. GET IN HERE” The doctor yells as the nurse ran in. The doctor picks up my body and lays me back on the bed to check what was wrong with me.

The check the machines as they can tell I was still breathing on my own. But haven’t fully recover, it seems like my head was hit hard during the accident. The doctor calm down as he realizes what was going on. He turns to my friends and family, “it seems like she not out of the woods yet, she just have a minor mishaps. She just passes out due to her head being hit by the accident she was in. But she’s going be fine. She just needs to stay over night."

The doctor nod and head out the door as the nurse follows.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC Okay so I couldn' resist I'm gonna be so late, but here you go!

*Tess*

One minute Liz and I are talking an the next she begins to looks dizy and preoccupied. "Liz?" I whisper leaning forward to peer over into her glossy vacant eyes. I'm about to yell for the doctoor, but Liz beats me to it with a loud painful shriek. “ Ahhhhh” She cups her head with her hands as if to alleviate the pain ,but nothing seems to help. What's going on? What's happening to my best friend? Panic engulfs me and I fear what will happen next.

Then true to my worst nightmare she crumbles into the floor and closes her eyes as if for the last time. “LIZZZZZZZZZZZ” I scream leaping off the bed after her. Liz's parents make their way over to the scene where I am holding Liz's head tears flowing down my cheeks. Loud sobs escape my mouth unwillingly. The doctor yells as the nurse ran in. The doctor picks up my body and lays me back o The doctor screams frantically, “NURSE. NURSE. GET IN HERE”

Running around the medical assistance checks machines left and right and then motions for the doctor to tell us what's going on. Finally!
“It seems like she not out of the woods yet, she just have a minor mishaps. She just passes out due to her head being hit by the accident she was in. But she’s going be fine. She just needs to stay over night." The doctor nods and leaves the room with the nurse tailing him. I swallow harshly knowing what I could have lost today and it terrfies me.

Kyle and Max are both in the room now. They must have piled in during all the commotion. I didn't even notice. "Hey guys, um... Max why don't we give you a moment alone with Liz." I offer wiping away tears from my face. I have to get out of here, before I completely shut down. Placing a soft kiss on my friends cheek I rise and walk over to the door before stating, "You'd better get well. Otherwose we both know who's gonna be Prom Queen." I tease hoping to lighten the mood. :wink:
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POM

Post by POM »

Kyle:

"NO, I'm not leaving her in here with him..." I shouted as Tess pushed me out of the room.

"Tess, he can't be trusted--I don't trust him." I ranted as I tried to get my temper in check by the glances she was giving me.

Max:
"Liz, are you alright...please don't leave me...please." I looked at her silently pleading with her to hold on.

I took her small hand in mine, the shocking electrity that ran through my finger tips to her was spell bounding, I never wanted to let her go--and hold her in my arms but she wasn't mine.

"do you want me to stay with you?" I asked her as I sat in the seat beside her and waited for her answer.