Choices (Thread#2) Mature, CC, spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Choices (Thread#2) Mature, CC, spots open

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Title: Choices
Disclaimer: None of the Roswell characters belong to me, they belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, Upn, Ect.
Rating: Mature
Summary: Takes place at the end of Season 3 during the episode Four Aliens and a Baby. When Maria is talking to Liz at the Crashdown after she blasted Tess at Michael's appartment.

Liz: I blasted Tess and she went flying.

Maria: Wait a minute. Back up a second. You 'blasted her'? I thought your little power flare-ups were over with.

Liz: Yeah, me too. But, I saw her and all of this energy just came out of me -I mean, all of this - like - anger and hatred. Oh...I-I just thought that part of my life was dead and buried.

Maria: Wait a minute. No. That part of your life was never dead and buried. I mean, you've never truly gotten over that...

Liz: Okay, but... I just want Tess out of my life.

Maria: Well, it's easy enough. Just walk over to one of those men over there and tell'm where she's hiding.

[Liz looks over and sees the soldiers standing outside the Crashdown doors, questioning people.]

Liz: No, I - I can't do that.

Maria: Fine. I'll do it. (Maria starts to get up.)

Liz: No! Sit down! (Maria sits down, but shakes her head.) What?

Maria: I am - I am so sick of seeing my best friend like this.

Liz: Like what?

Maria: Like, a victim! I mean, you don't have to be a victim... Forgive Max, or get him out of your life. It's one or the other. ...You have to make a decision. It's your decision. It's your life.

So what if Liz had done just that? What if she had decided to get Max out of her life once and for all by leaving Roswell??

The RPG takes place when the whole gang's about 25 year's old. Liz now lives in California, she's got a great job and a great boyfriend. But something happens that forces Liz to go back to Roswell, New Mexico. That something happens to be The End of The World that Future Max had predicted.

As for Max, he actually decided to keep Zan instead of placing him in family. And for the rest of the Characters, it's up to you guy's to write whatever you want about them.

And for the pairing's, there won't be much of M/L in the beginning, it's be mostly near theend or maybe in the middle of the rpg.

There are also going to be two new Character's to this RPG; Nathan Quinn, who's going to be playing Liz's present boyfriend. He's sort of like an FBI Agent.

And there's also Serena; Who'll be playing one of Liz's best friends. I was also thinking that maybe she and Kyle could sort of...get together somewhere along the rpg. She's also kind of the same as Maria, bubbly, witty, smart, and a great friend.

Cast

Liz Parker ~ Buffsteraddict
Nathan Quinn ~ madroswellfan
Serena ~ Lady_dreamer
Max Evans ~ madroswellfan
Maria Deluca ~ Buffsteraddict (Temp)
Michael Guerin ~
Isabel Evans ~ Buffsteraddict
Kyle Valenti ~ maougha
Khivar ~ maougha

This is Thread #2. The last thread can be found http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=12515 right here.

By the way, we badly need a Maria. Her spots open!

Also, we're picking off right where MadRoswellfan left off,

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Max, wait up, I'm not letting you go after Khivar all by yourself, I'm coming with you."

"We're coming with you,"

"No. Liz, Isabel can protect you all. I need to sort this bastard out. I need to do this. That way if anything happens, you lot can get out of town, and the only one that gets hurt is the guy who ruined everything....the guy who created this monster world we're in."

I look at Isabel. "Call Clovisand check that Mom, Dad and Zan are ok. Then get out of town. Try and find Maria and Michael too if you can. And Nathan and Serena.

~~~~~NATHAN~~~~~
She walks over to me and starts playing with the buttons on my shirt.

"Nathan...I don't want to go back to LA."

I swallow hard. "Serena I know what your doing. But its not going to work. Your safety is more important to me."
Last edited by Buffsteraddict on Mon May 08, 2006 6:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"No. Liz, Isabel can protect you all. I need to sort this bastard out. I need to do this. That way if anything happens, you lot can get out of town, and the only one that gets hurt is the guy who ruined everything....the guy who created this monster world we're in."

Max then looks at Isabel, "Call Clovisand check that Mom, Dad and Zan are ok. Then get out of town. Try and find Maria and Michael too if you can. And Nathan and Serena.

"No, Max." I say. "I'm not leaving you all alone. You need back-up here. He'll kill you the minute he see's you." I shake my head stubbornly. "I'm staying with you."

No way in hell am I going to leave him all alone to go up against Khivar and Nicholas. Hell no. Besides, it's not like I don't have any power's or something. Sure, they're not very strong but I know that I can use them to protect myself. Besides, there's also that other power I have. I can get flashes just by touching people or objects. That power should come in handy at some point, right?

~Isabel~

"Liz is right." I say with a small sigh. "I'm not leaving you to fight against Khivar all by yourself. It would be suicide if I let you do that. We're going with you. And that's final."
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"Serena I know what your doing. But its not going to work. Your safety is more important to me."

My fingers trace an imaginary line up to the back of his neck where they come to rest.

Lightly I run my fingernails along the neck line of his shirt.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~NATHAN~~~~~
I try to keep my face under total control as she tries to tempt me.

"Serena stop it" I want to take a step back...but I cant....

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No, Max. I'm not leaving you all alone. You need back-up here. He'll kill you the minute he see's you. I'm staying with you."

"Liz is right. I'm not leaving you to fight against Khivar all by yourself. It would be suicide if I let you do that. We're going with you. And that's final."

I sigh. I throw my hands up.

"Fine...as long as we're clear on two things. One, you let me settle my score with Kivar. Two, if things go down badly you three get the hell out"
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"Serena stop it"

"Will you let me stay here?" I ask licking my lips just to add a little to the toture.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~NATHAN~~~~~
"Will you let me stay here?" she licks her lips.

God help me....

"Serena.... you need to go.... back to LA" I say akwardly.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"Serena.... you need to go.... back to LA"

"Please." I whisper before kissing him. He's going to take more convincing than i thought.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~NATHAN~~~~~
"Please." she whispers.

She kisses me. And although I dont automatically kiss back...I cant pull away...
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

He doesn't respond at first but I don't let that detour me as I continue to kiss him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~NATHAN~~~~~
She keeps kissing me and I moan.
"Serena..."
But then I kiss her back and all thoughts of her leaving, leave my head.