Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Joscelyn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Joscelyn »

I loved roswell mp3!!!

Anywho...does anyone know where I can get Econoline Crush- 'You don't know what it's like'

It's not on itunes...and I love that freaking song...I think it was in the first ep of S3...

Help!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Joscelyn wrote:I loved roswell mp3!!!

Anywho...does anyone know where I can get Econoline Crush- 'You don't know what it's like'

It's not on itunes...and I love that freaking song...I think it was in the first ep of S3...

Help!
That is indeed a sexy song. It wasn't actually on an ep, it was used for S3 promos, and yeah, it's hard to find. I've got it... somewhere... when I find it I can send you a link.
Joscelyn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Joscelyn »

Sexy...perfect description for that song...

And you are soooo right...I had forgotten that it was only used in the S3 promos...I'm slipping in my old age with my perfect roswell music knowledge...hahaaa....

That would be AMAZING if you ever find it...let me know!

Thanks!
~Jos
_emptyhanded
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by _emptyhanded »

Does anyone know who sang Silent Night in Samuel Rising?
I realllly love that song.
ozkat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ozkat »

_emptyhanded wrote:Does anyone know who sang Silent Night in Samuel Rising?
I realllly love that song.
Hey emptyhanded, the song's by Gypsy Soul. You can DL it from http://www.gypsysoul.com/epk.

Enjoy! :)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I can't find the song that was on the DVD during the Michael/ Maria heatwave make out in the begining I know its called "I won't lie to you" or something like that, but I cannot find it anywhere and I must have it. Anybody know where I could download or buy it! (Yes I am despreate) :shock:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
ozkat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ozkat »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:I can't find the song that was on the DVD during the Michael/ Maria heatwave make out in the begining I know its called "I won't lie to you" or something like that, but I cannot find it anywhere and I must have it. Anybody know where I could download or buy it! (Yes I am despreate) :shock:
Lilycody has posted a link to Morphic Field - I Won't Lie To You (aka Keith Kohn - Sacred) on another Roswell board...

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EFR ... GVDZO9W948
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey,

I was just wondering, I really badly want the title of the song that plays at the very beginning of the episode, Baby, it's You, on the Season 2 Dvds. When Max wakes up in the observatory with Tess.

Thanks in advance,

Steph :) :D
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Buffsteraddict wrote:Hey,

I was just wondering, I really badly want the title of the song that plays at the very beginning of the episode, Baby, it's You, on the Season 2 Dvds. When Max wakes up in the observatory with Tess.

Thanks in advance,

I'm almost sure it's Mazzy Star 'Fade Into You'. Beautiful and sad song...
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Erina258 wrote:
Buffsteraddict wrote:Hey,

Thanks in advance,

I'm almost sure it's Mazzy Star 'Fade Into You'. Beautiful and sad song...
Great :D But do you know the song that plays on the dvds? Because the song on the dvd's are different from the ones that are...not on the dvds...lol.

Steph :)