Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

repost
KarenEvans wrote:Alex

I can quite understand her need to get out of the Evans household on this particular morning.It must be a war zone.Never have there been two brother more at opposite ends of the spectrum than Zan amd Max...okay may be Michael and Rath as well.They must be at each other's throats.

Much to my dismay she finishes her stretches and her leg disappears back under the water.I can tell she is up to something,that oh so innocent look is on her face as she stands there looking up at me,hands moving through the water slowly,"Water feels great.",she says and quickly splashes me with a handful.

"Arrgghhh...Isabel Evans." I yell at her in mock dismay as she emerges from under the water in the middle of the pool "Now look what you've done...my perfectly ironed shirt is all wet." I stand up,pulling the fabric away from my chest
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I've been delaying Zan in case Max wants to corner him, but I haven't gotten any response. I'm gonna have him leave, now. Hope that's okay.

*Zan*

I'm amazed that I got out of the house without running into Max. Maybe I should be TRYING to find him and actually talk, but I really don't feel like it. Besides, judging from the visible bruise on my face, I'd say he's probably not ready to talk yet anyway. Just the same, I pause at the doorway and call inside. "I'm going to talk to Rath and Michael about the party!" I bet they're at the Crash. I really need to talk to Maria about this mess with Max, too. Maybe she'll be able to help me sort it out.

Aww, who am I kidding? I just want to see Liz again. Last night was the best night of my life and we didn't even do anything amazing. It was just ... Liz.

Smiling widely, I drive up and park across the street from the Crashdown. I start to whistle as I get out of the car and head across the street. I'm feeling good. I immediately see Liz talking to Tess. She looks happy and my smile grows even bigger. I don't see Maria, but I'm sure she's around somewhere. I nod a hello at Kyle.

"Hi, everyone," I say, but my eyes are focused only on Liz. I'd love to go over and greet her with a kiss, but I'm not sure if she'd appreciate that when she's working. I move towards her anyway, hoping for a sign that she's open for it...
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Exactly how open we talking?” Maria teases, grinning, but then she looks at the clock. “I should get back down stairs. My fifteen minute break has long since past.”

She plants a gentle kiss upon my lips, standing on the tips of her toes, and then looks at me curiously. “You feeling well enough to come downstairs? You can stay up here as long as you want, but if your hungry I can have Jose cook you something.”

"I'm not-" I start, but then my stomach rumbles. Well, maybe I am. "I guess I could eat something..." I say, grinning. "But yeah, I'm feeling better."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"I'm not-" He begins but pausing at the loud rebellious sound his stomach makes. I grin widely feeling him relent under my stare. "I guess I could eat something..." He acknowledges with the sweetest smile. "But yeah, I'm feeling better." I take his hand in mine before responding. “I’m glad.” Giving him a seductive wink I reply, “We’d better get you something to eat. You are going to need all your strength later.” I promise before giggling at his expression.

He looked both pleased and hopeful. Leading him downstairs I stop at the bar and see Kyle shoot me a ‘where have you been look?’ I just shrug hoping he doesn’t press for details. Then Michael comes into view and his question is answered without words. “Thanks for covering for me.” I admonish giving my brother a quick hug before shooting off to the back to talk to Jose. I tell him Michael’s usual order and then I’m back at the hottie’s side in record time.

“Jose said he would only hurry the order if I agreed to go out with him tonight…” I lead in with a mysterious grin. “But I told him I already had plans… with you.” Michael’s look causes me to smirk. “You are going to make an honest woman out of me. Aren’t ya?” :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I’m glad. We’d better get you something to eat. You are going to need all your strength later.” Maria says, and I look at her, eyebrows raised as she starts giggling. Inside, I'm praying that she's implying we're going to spend time together later, and I continue to hope as we head down the stairs.

We see Kyle, and I head out front while Maria takes care of some business in the kitchen. Taking a seat at the back booth, I lean back and wait for her to come back out to talk while I wait for my food.

“Jose said he would only hurry the order if I agreed to go out with him tonight…But I told him I already had plans… with you.” I look up at her, a little surprised. Tonight? She wants to go out somewhere with me tonight? Well, I'm certainly free.

“You are going to make an honest woman out of me. Aren’t ya?” She adds, smirking, and I nod, grinning.

"Well, I'll do whatever it takes..." I joke, winking. "But I'm all for doing something tonight. Any suggestions?" Please let it have something to do with her earlier comment.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

“Hey Liz, don’t you still have some break time?” I hear Kyle say and turn to nod as I get more of the drinks that are needed for other patrons.

"Yes, but Agnes isn't the best person. So, I came back early." I shrug and look toward the kitchen, "The meals for Tess' table should be up soon. If I'm not able to get it when it is, can you deliver them for me." With the drinks in hand, I smiled and placed them on a tray. "We're really busy today, so I think missing some of my lunch break won't kill me." I need to work, need to keep my mind off of things as I turn to deliver drinks to a couple tables before getting over to place the drinks down for Tess and Daniel.

"Here you two are. Meals should be up shortly."

"Thanks, Liz. We have a thought that we'd like your opinion on," Daniel replied with a smile.

"Alright, let me here it." I offer with a grin, liking the idea of having someone want my opinion.

"Well, we're running a new campaign to get fundraising for the shelter." Tess began and then motioned the small flier that they'd put together. "We want it to be colorful, catchy and have a good slogan. How does this look?"

It's not always brighter on the other side, help to bring the light back in. I read and then it followed with a list of items they needed donated as well as financial needs they had.

Looking at Tess and Daniel, I smiled. "You have a good slogan there. I'd suggest some imagery of a house, half of it looking dead and the other half looking heavenly." I suggest and hear a very familiar voice nearby.

"Hi, everyone." I turn to look at Zan and smile, everything seems to slow down.

"Hi, Zan... would you like something?" I can't help but grin as I step back from Tess' table and look at his lips, his eyes and remembering the way it felt during the night and waking up this morning. I want to kiss him, want to simply show him that I'm happy he's there... but I am working and I need to remember to be proffessional.

~Isabel~

"Arrgghhh... Isabel Evans." I hear Alex yell as I surface and turn to look at him with a grin. So, this playful part of me is not what I normally show, but I'm enjoying this chance. Normally being captain of the swim team I'm all work and serious about so much. "Now look what you've done... my perfectly ironed shirt is all wet."

"It just means that you need to take it off of your very sexy chest." I begin with a smile before diving under and resurfacing to get all of my hair smoothed back, "So, Alex... what are you going to do about it?" I laugh softly before swimming over to the side, looking up at him with a smirk. "Punish me?"

I couldn't help but think that the soaked shirt look was definitely wonderful for him, made him even more handsome, more enticing and I really needed to keep control over myself.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

The twinkle in her eyes is very endearing and she doesn't look in the least bit sorry for wetting my shirt,"It just means that you need to take it off of your very sexy chest.",she says before diving under the water only to resurface close to the edge once more "So, Alex... what are you going to do about it?...Punish me?"

Geez...this woman is going to be the death of me!I can barely hide the stupid goofy look which I am sure is on my face.

"Sexy chest eh?" I say with a grin on my face "So you think I have a sexy chest?" I ask even though I know the answer,slowly I peel off the wet shirt,without breaking eye contact with her "Well I guess since you got me soaked I might as well join you in the water."

Kicking off my pants and yanking my shoes off I dive in and surface close to her,"So...was it punishment you were talking about?" I move in to her space and place my arms on either side of her,against the wall,effectively trapping her.
"Let me think how I can punish you." I pretend to contemplate on that for a moment before leaning down and placing an open mouthed kiss on the base of her throat and slowly moving along her shoulder,until I reach the strap of her suit.

After a moments hesitation I move it to the side with my teeth and nip at the tip of her shoulder.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

"Yes, I think so," I say, thinking of how much I'd like some time alone with her. Some more kisses. But clearly this isn't the time to say something like that. I smile at her, a smile full of all the joy that I knew with her yesterday.

The smile makes the side of my face feel tight and I remember the black eye that Max gave me. Damn. It's probably still getting darker. I hope I don't look too horrible.

I look around for a place to sit. The only customer I know here is Tess, but I don't really know the guys she's with and well, it might make it difficult to flirt with Liz, anyway. I choose an empty booth and sit down, waiting for her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Well, I'll do whatever it takes..." He teases with a seductive wink. "But I'm all for doing something tonight. Any suggestions?" I pretend to ponder over the question by tapping my index finger lightly over my lips. “Hmmm.” He looks so cute intrigued. "We could grab a bite to eat after my shift, and then...” I trail off in suspense giving him my best moxy grin. “Just hang out.” If the poor doesn’t get the signal he’s got to be blind. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump