Masquerade (Adult/CC/UC/Crossover) Started *char open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Ok here's my first post and first time participating in RP. Feel free to PM me if you see something I need to change.

Max

I’ve been walking for what has seemed like hours. When had life gotten so complicated? I have so many questions and just keep grasping for the answers that keep evading my mind. A slight mist has developed in the air and feels cool on my skin. My misery still cuts through my soul at not being able to save Alex. How could life get any crueler? My gift of healing couldn’t stop the grim reaper from taking him away. The even harder part was facing them, Maria and Liz, after I had failed to heal their best friend.

Maria had been inconsolable after it had happened. She had practically collapsed in Michael’s arms and it had taken everything that Michael had in him to just hold her up. Liz had just stood there, staring with tears streaming down her face. I have been worried about her the most through this horrific time because she has just seemed to close herself off to everyone and everything. I sigh to myself and run my hands through my now damp hair as I look up at my current destination.

I am standing at the Crashdown, not even sure how long I have been here. I gaze up at the ladder I have climbed so many times yet I can’t get my body to move. When had I lost my soul mate? Would she even want to see me? I swallow my pride and slowly climb the ladder.

I stop at the top and am breathless at the vision of Liz at her window. Her eyes look sad and I am pained by the fact that I can’t take that sadness away from her. There is nothing I can say to make her understand and I had failed at bringing Alex back to her. I have done nothing but bring pain to her life. The only thing I would do is cause her more if she saw me here so I decide it is best that I leave her alone. I turn to slowly descend back down the ladder.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Wow! :D Amazing first post Dream Weaver :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Fantastic post, Dream Weaver! Absolutely fantastic!
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I turn to slowly descend back down the ladder. Before I begin that heartbreaking climb, I take one last look towards the window. I watch her brush her hair back from her haunted face. For a pained moment I almost think she has seen me, but I am mistaken. She looks almost radiant with the way her mouth is opened slightly. All I want to do is go to her and kiss those sensuous lips. God how I miss holding her in my arms.

“Can I really have forgiven her for sleeping with Kyle?” I think to myself. But I already know the answer. My heart only wants her and will never want anyone but her. She is the air that I breathe and the only thing I can believe in. That’s why I still believe that there is more to that situation that she is telling me. I just wish she would let me in and quit pushing me away.

I sigh as I take one glance back up the ladder hoping to see her beautiful eyes staring at me, but all I see is the empty blackness of the night. I am almost to the bottom of the ladder when I hear the sweetest sound in the world and I pause. “Max, where are you going?” I hear her almost breathy voice and I glance up to see her standing at the top of the ladder. My heart is caught in my chest. I look up at her sadly, hoping she doesn't send me away. “I didn’t want to bother you.”
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I am enjoying the look of blist on her face while she breathes heavily when she raises up and meets my eyes with hers. Before I can question what she is up to, she flips me so that she is the one in control. Hearing her say, “Pants…Off…Now.” while she tugged at my jeans had my painfully hardened cock jump. Her hands unbuttom my jeans and then slowly tugs them down my legs. She tosses them to the ground and says, “Much better.

Feeling her eyes on me all naked before her, I can’t help but wonder what she is going to do to me. Moving my hands into her hair, I gently bring her mouth to mine. I run my tongue along her bottom lip before slipping my tongue inside her mouth. My tongue finds hers and battles with hers until air becomes an issue. Knowing she tasted herself while we kissed, I said, “See how good you taste.” The mere thought of drinking her down has my hard cock jumping at my thoughts
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

OOC: My first posts usually lack, unelss I ahve a really good idea...here, not so much, lol, so I apologize in advance.

~Kyle~

I've been worried lalely, about a lot of people. After Alex died, it seemed like everything got even more topsy turvy than usual. And nobody's really right or okay right now.

Liz and Maria are both completely broken. I guess I wrry about them the most. But it affected all of us in one way or another. It proved there are things out there worse than aliens. And in my ehad that's saying something.

I was thinking about how much this changes everything, when I heard someone say my name softly.

I turn from my position on the couch and see Tess. I smile softly at her. If she ever needed me, now is probably the time. "Hey," I say to her,"How are you doing?"

I know she's not really ahving an easy time of it, but we ahven't really tlaked about it either. I choose to msotly just keep it inside my head. And I've been praying a lot lately. Hopefully Buddha will help.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

OOC: Wasn't sure where to start Lana, but this seemed kinda logical, if you wnat me to change it, let me know.

~Lana~

For days now I've felt restless. Like something strange is flowing in my blood, making me unable to stay still. Making mefeel trapped, boxed in.

I became acutely aware of how big the world felt and what a small part of it I was trapping myself in.

I ahd a life to live. And I couldn't do it here in Smallville. I'm not entirely sure why, but I just felt that way, just knew it.

And then three days later, I was gone. All my things packed in my car. And I jsut got on the highway and followed it. Followed my heart, followed my soul, followed my blood. Something was leading me, pulling me, calling me. And that's how I found myself in Roswell. And without CLark.

Clark.

He's the only thing about all of this that I feel bad about. I never told him anything. Never explained myself. I just...kinda...flaked on him. But it felt like the right thing to do. And eventhough I'm not sure how I stand on things with Clark with eerything so confused in my head, I don't want him to worry. And I'm not ready to lose him yet. I just don't know what I want...

I pull out my cell phone and dial the very familiar number, and listen to it ring, wondering if he'll pick up, or not.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Kyle~

Way to open mouth and insert foot there Valenti, I chastise myself. I feel almost immediately guilty for, well, apparently making her cry. I could kick myself.

And she looks so fragile, so borken. I don't think I've ever seen ehr this vulnerable before. She almost looks like she's ashamed for feeling that way.

"Hey, hey," I say softly, trying to soothe her. I never really was good with dealing with big shows of emotions, or sobbing girls. I quickly scoot across the couch and gather her up into my arms. I care about Tess too much to just leave her to cry alone.

I want her to talk to me, and I hope I'm not pushing her too hard when I say,"What's this all about?"

It seems to me as if it has blindsided me out of nowhere.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

“I didn’t want to bother you.” I hold my breath waiting for her reaction. My heart is pounding in my chest as I watch her confliction creep across her face for a minute but then she withdraws it again. I can see the raw emotion in her eyes. The months of sadness and heartbreak are imprinted there and I am crushed knowing I have helped put all of that in her life. I should have never let her get involved with me, but I feel lost without her.

I am gripping the sides of the cold metal ladder so hard that my knuckles are turning white. The cool mist is still falling as she opens her beautiful lips to speak. “Max, please,” She pauses. I know she is trying to find the words to express the emotions that are know so present in her face. But I wonder if that sadness is because she is about to turn me out in the cold once again or for what we lost and what I so hope can be found again.

"You could never be a bother, I've just been stressed lately. I guess we all have." She pauses and glances towards the sky. I take a second to also glance upward. The stars are glorious and I miss just sitting up there with her on that balcony just gazing at them. I can still picture how her eyes would glisten in the moonlight. I could get lost in those eyes. I glance back up in time to see her remove her eyes from the sky and look back down the ladder at me. Her voice is almost hypnotic when she speaks again. "You could meet me downstairs?"

A tiny smile creeps across my lips. So many nights we have just sat down there in the Crashdown and talked the night away, but a better idea crosses my mind. “How about we go for a drive instead. Some place a little more private so we can talk.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I allow my eager eyes to scan appreciatively over his phenomenally sculpted body. As I admire every defined muscle my gaze seems to linger over his chiseled abs. They seem to be etched straight out of stone. My line of sight draws downward until I catch a glimpse of the hard length of him. My breath catches in my throat and a hunger deep within me envelopes my very existent. My breath begins to grow unsteady escaping in sharp almost painful pants.

I don’t quite know how describe the emotion that is overwhelming me. It’s almost as if I can feel how much he wants me. Every tan expanse of his skin covering his glorious form seems to be crying out to me. I must answer the call. His expertly crafted hands slide through my hair and gently pull me down to him so that our lips meet in a kiss that is beyond mere words. The sensation of him tugging my hair combined with the sweet taste in his mouth upon my sends my body into anticipatory convulsions.

Instinctively I jerk against him aching for the hollowness of my body to be filled with that which I love the most. Michael. I need to feel him in my very soul. Tonight we knock down all barriers between us and become one as it was always meant to be. No one including some ‘Not of this Earth’ hologram from an extraterrestrial can tell me that he and I weren’t made for each together. We fit together perfectly. My beloved is mine and I am my beloved’s.

Michael traces the contours of my mouth with his tongue and I savor the flavor that is undeniably myself. I can assume that it tastes this extraordinary because it is a mix of both Michael and myself. We tend to compliment each other in all aspects.

“See how good you taste.” He whispers huskily against my shoulder. I begin bestowing feather soft kisses all along his jaw line then down his neck until I find the spot where his heart is pounding wildly through his pulse. I suck on that spot just enough to feel his life’s beat against my lips. This action marks him as my territory. Leaning back ever so slightly I admire my handiwork. Not too bad if I say so myself.

My fingertips trail down his broad chest exploring the long since been neglected terrain. I meet his eyes for an intimate exchange. I’ve always felt that Michael and I do our best communicating without muttering a single word. Wanting to give him what he’s been giving me I slide my hand down his stomach until I reach his aching manhood. I smile a wicked little grin of satisfaction when he gasps as my fingers encircle his hardness.

‘It’s just you and me’ I tell him without ever moving my lips. ‘I’ve found all I'll ever need in you.’:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment