Masquerade (Adult/CC/UC/Crossover) Started *char open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Bumping this, hoping to get more people... I'm also going to try and figure something out for the characters I have... maybe get things set...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He gently eases my legs a part and I bite my bottom lips suddenly feeling very exposed. I trust Michael with everything I have but there’s something very vulnerable about having the love of your life to touch you so intimately. My fiancé licks his lips in a sensual gesture that puts my fears at ease. He wants me. All of me. His words come out in a low growl that is distinctly primal. “Perfect.” His mouth descends upon mine in the softest touch of lips. He lets the kiss linger a bit before trailing down my body.

I quiver has he explores territory long since neglected. The crevice between my breasts. My breath catches in my throat when he reaches my tummy and teasingly nips at my belly button. I hips jut forward instinctively yearning for the tension in my thighs to be released. Michael softly smiles and reaches out for right breast. His desperate caress causes liquid fire to shoot through my veins. I ache to feel him everywhere.

As if to be fair he moves his hand to my left breast and tweaks my hardened nipple with his thumb and forefinger. The sensations coursing through my weary form cause me to grasp the sheet tightly digging my nails into the soft fabric. Once he reaches my most sensitive of places he inhales sharply as if to take in my unique scent and memorize it. Over come with desire I quiver in anticipation. My breath comes out in sharp uneven pants.

I watch the rapid rise and fall of my breasts in awed fascination. He’s barely stroked me and I’m already begging for a release. "You smell delicious and now I'm gonna find out if you taste just as delicious." I can only whimper as his words quite nearly drive me over the edge. Not only his choice of phrase but in the manner of which it was delivered. As if he is barely hanging onto his last ounce of control as well. His mouth lowers over me and all thought dissipates as his tongue eases out of his mouth and traces the lines of my femininity.

Michael’s eyes glance up to meet mine in what can only be described as a purely animalistic drive. "Sweet yet spicy." Hi eye contact never waivers has he indulges deeper allowing his glorious mouth free reign of my heat. I can’t help but moan and writhe at his intensely personal touch. He hit’s a rather interesting spot forcing me to call out his name, “Michael!” I’m not sure if it is exclaimed in the form of a prayer or of a curse. Probably both. All I know is I’ll surely die if he stops touch me.

I’m not in the position to be too good for begging. “Please...don't...stop.” I plead while throwing my head back into the pillows. This has got to be the most amazing night of my life. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria moaned and writhed while I thrust my tongue in and out of her heat. She tasted so good I knew that I would never get tired of doing this to her. Hearing her scream, “Michael!” was another thing that I would never get tired of hearing. “Please...don't...stop.” she pleaded.

I moved my hand to her clit and circled her clit while thrusting my tongue hard and fast. Her walls started to flutter around my tongue and I thrust my tongue deep hoping that I would trigger her orgasm. Glancing up at her, I thought she looked even more beautiful with her eyes darkening from desire and her face flushed.

I loved that I was the one doing this to her. My cock jumped in response to seeing her pleasure and I wished that I had taken my jeans off before I had started giving her pleasure. I pushed down on her clit with my thumb while thinking, Cum for me.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael’s expert touch causes my body to shudder uncontrollably. His thumb rolls over me in the most delicious way possible and the breath hitches deep in my throat. Suddenly I can feel the slightest sensation on every inch of my withering body. The skin covering me feels as if it is tingling and nurturing a growing warmth that caresses every intimate part of me. There’s a flutter low in my tummy that I’ve never felt before. Before I can try to decipher all the conflicted emotions surging through my overheated form I sense myself being pushed over the edge.

I let out a strangled cry as he hits the perfect spot and then for one brief moment I am in ecstasy. There’s no way to describe in words what complete happiness feels like. It’s absolute heaven and Michael is taking me there. With ever lick, every touch, every meaningful look. He’s here with me and I can’t imagine it being any better. The only thing is I want him to experience the pleasure with me. I want him to take from me and for me to feel how much he truly desires me.

It is then that I notice while I have been indulging myself in instant gratification Michael has been left unsatisfied. He even still has his pants on. Well, that is a problem I can remedy right quick like. Still panting I raise up meet his soulful eyes. In one swift movement I flip hi so that I am in control now. “Pants…Off…Now.” I command while tugging at his jeans. The anticipation is building but I want to draw this out so that he gets just as much enjoyment out of this as I do.

With careful ease I unbutton him and with a slow natural ease I glide the trousers off of his lean muscular thighs down until they drop to the ground. Where they are long sense forgotten “Much better.” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

If you still need a Lana, I'd be interested.

~Shannon
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OnDragonflyWings - Lana is yours :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Damien - Storm
Lance - Storm
Malachi - Storm
Shyenne - Storm
Lily - Storm (temp)
Angel - Madroswellfan
Clark - Madroswellfan
Lana - OnDragonflyWings
Buffy - alizaleven
Willow - Storm
Isabel - Storm
Kyle - OnDragonflyWings
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Max
Liz - alizaleven
Tess - alizaleven
Alex - Storm (temping)
Michael - RiaRath101

this is what our cast list looks like now... would anyone be willing to take Max, Alex or Lily....?? I'll temp for them if needed but I would much prefer having someone else take them.

Reason being...
Starting:

Clark/Lana
Maria/Michael
Liz/Max
Shyenne/Damien

Eventual:

Clark/Willow
Alex/Shyenne
Maria/Michael
Tess/Malachi
Kyle/Lily
Max/Liz
Lance/ Lana
Damien/ Buffy
Angel/Isabel

Also, feel free to have characters have temp relations with others if you want in between. Like for example... if Maria and Michael had a big fight there could be one night stands or something lol
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ok, if someone wanted to take Shyenne, I'd keep Alex lol that way people won't be confused... and I'll take Lily permanently.... we just need a Max
A List of All My Fics

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

If you still need a Max, I'd love to give it a try. This would be my first time writing for a RP but I'd love to give it a shot!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Max is yours, don't be afraid to ask questions, PM me or anything.
A List of All My Fics