Age of Ulyssa -- Part 2 (UC/Adult) ... Players needed!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

This doesn't really make a lot of sense. An older version of me? Making love the night of the Gomez concert? A turning point? I stare at her, not at all sure what to say, but I can see the fear and confusion in her face. Her eyes are glistening with emotion and I'm guessing she's close to tears. I could hear it in her voice.

"Liz, I love you," I tell her again, hoping that will ease things. I don't know what she's saying but I know that I do love her. "I'm glad that we had this, too, because you were my first, too. You're the only one I'd ever want to be with." I stop myself there, not wanting to think about having to be with Maria. Tess had been the one pursing me. Maria is so completely out there, I don't even know what to think about that. I trace Liz's cheek with the side of one finger, watching her eyes.

"But I don't understand what you're saying about Kyle. An older version of me? You mean like another dupe?" That doesn't really make sense. Captain Carter was clear that there were only eight of us, not more. And Zan is dead -- or at least that's what they told us. He wouldn't be older. And how would he know about turning points and whether or not Liz and I got physical?

"Why would you listen to him and not talk to me? I never even asked you to have sex. You could have said no. I would have listened," I tell her. I had been carrying a condom that night, it's true. But I didn't really think I'd get to use it and I don't know how 'Zan' would know about that, if he were alive. It had been Isabel's idea, in a way. She'd told me to be careful about getting close to Liz. I just wanted to be ready ... in case I could get her to change her mind, someday...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Liz, I love you," Max says and my heart does a stutter just hearing him say it. He didn't seem angry with me, just confused. I know what confusion feels like, I know it all to well at the moment. I love Max so completely and I never stopped hurting after what I'd done. "I'm glad that we had this, too, because you were my first, too. You're the only one I'd ever want to be with."

I can't help but feel the tightness shearing through my chest knowing that the man I love is going to have to sleep with my best-friend. If only there was some way to guarantee that we could all get pregnant the very first try so that we wouldn't have to torture our hearts for too long...

When Max lifts a finger and begins tracing my cheek, I can't keep from closing my eyes just to enjoy the sensation for a moment. That's all I want, to enjoy the sensation so that I can forget about the rest for a while. "But I don't understand what you're saying about Kyle. An older version of me? You mean like another dupe?"

I open my eyes and shake my head, knowing that I'd have to explain everything but it wasn't going to be easy. I knew that it wouldn't be easy. I still couldn't believe that time travel was possible, but we know so little about the granolith, that I can't negate the chance.

"Why would you listen to him and not talk to me? I never even asked you to have sex. You could have said no. I would have listened," Max says and I can't stop from smiling slightly.

"Max, I wouldn't have wanted to say no." I say first, looking in his eyes. "The Max I spoke to wasn't from our time. He... he came from the future. He was up there with me, hiding when you came to sing with the mariachi band." I can't help but smile wistfully as I think about how I'd been so floored by that move. "I wouldn't have believed a word if he hadn't of been able to tell me before you showed up what he had done."

I lift a hand to his cheek as I take a moment to figure out how to word things. "He'd been in a battle where... Isabel and Michael died, Max..." As much as we'd had a rough start, Isabel and Michael and I, the thought of that happening now, when I saw them as my friends caused me to tear up. "Earth was taken over, the enemies attacked and killed everyone. You weren't as strong without Tess and she'd... she'd been pushed away."

I shook my head slightly, "It killed me to ask Kyle to help me with that. To have to go to such lengths, but the future you told me that the only way to prevent it was to make you fall out of love with me. I tried to do other things. I tried so hard, but ..."

I can't continue with the explanation as the tears begin to fall, "I'm sorry... so sorry... I hated hurting you and lying to you. I wouldn't have done it, but I... I don't want to be the cause of the end of the world. As much as I love you, I don't want you to watch your sister and friend die because of us."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Alex*

Kyle stands to and makes his way over to the window awkwardly. Clearly this isn't the ideal situation for him either. I wish this way all just some sick and twisted dream I could wake up from. In an attenpt to escape this harsh reality I close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath. When I open them again I am disappointed to see that I am still here ,and that there's no changing what must be done. Kyle breaks the silence with a question that I had been intensely pondering myself,

"How do you think the girls are going to feel about this?" I shrug unsure of how to answer. I mean it's not the best situation to be in. Loving someone else ,but having to have sex with someone you care about. Lines are gonna get crossed and resentment is sure to set in, but what other choice to we have? "And somehow I don't think Max and Michael are going to be so accomodating, but hell, it's Max's fault. He agreed to the damn thing."

Kyle grimaces and leaves the window headed back towad the stairs. "He's taking an awfully long time, don't you think?" I nod in agreement before taking a couple of steps toward him. "I honestly think that Max did what he thought he had to in order to protect everybody it's just that..." I trail off trying to find the correct words to express my feelings accurately. "I have a distinct feeling that this is gonna get worse before it gets better."

With a defeated sigh I continue, "Although how it could possibly get worse I'm not sure." Directing my vision to the stairs I ask, "Should we go check on him?" :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

just in case it wasn't noticed.... the girls have pulled up in front of Kyle's now....

and hey... it's no fair thinking to interupt Max and Liz lol....

We may have a Michael soon... I'm waiting to hear back from someone I asked. :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

We do have a Michael.... NightshadeIsis
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Welcome NightshadeIsis!

*Kyle*

"I honestly think that Max did what he thought he had to in order to protect everybody it's just that... I have a distinct feeling that this is gonna get worse before it gets better." Alex says and I grimace. Everyone's always willing to let Max off the hook. What's with that? I mean, I know I signed the damn thing, too, but I don't want to have to take the blame...

With a defeated sigh Alex says, "Although how it could possibly get worse I'm not sure." Looking up the stair, he asks, "Should we go check on him?"

Oh yeah. That's an idea! NOT!, I think, looking at the back of Alex's head. When he turns, I shake my head. "Uh un. I don't think so," I say. "He's already pissed off at me. I'm not in any hurry to talk to him."

*Max*

She wouldn't have wanted to say no. That gives me a warm feeling I don't even try to describe, but wanting to and doing it were still different things. She still could have said no ...

Those thoughts are lost as she goes on to say that the Max she saw was from the future. That he'd seen Isabel and Michael die all because Tess left. That she'd done all this just to make me fall out of love with her. The idea of time-travel strains my credulity, but her distress takes all my attention.

"..I tried to do other things. I tried so hard, but ..." she starts to cry but she goes on through the tears. "I'm sorry... so sorry... I hated hurting you and lying to you. I wouldn't have done it, but I... I don't want to be the cause of the end of the world. As much as I love you, I don't want you to watch your sister and friend die because of us."

I remember all the things that she'd done. I'd talked to Maria about it a lot, about if I should give up on her, but I could never do it. Not until I saw her with Kyle... All because she didn't want to be the cause of the end of the world. And now we're in this... again we're sacrificing our happiness to save the world.

I pull Liz close, feeling her tears on my bare chest. "Oh Liz. I'm so sorry," I tell her. She'd done all that, gone through all that hurt alone because of me. In a bizzare way, it was me that told her to do it, too. I've messed up her life so badly. I should never have gotten her involved. Would Ulyssa still have tried to do this if she and Maria and Kyle and Alex weren't part of our secret? It doesn't seem like it would have been as much 'fun' for the demented woman. Of course, that would have meant I would have missed out on loving Liz, on having her with me now ... but better for me to pay the price than her...

"... I'm so sorry."

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

Max pulls me against him and I can’t help but feel so wonderful about the fact that he didn’t seem to hate me. His words that follow cause me to simply cling to him for a few minutes, "Oh Liz. I'm so sorry.” I want more then anything to just stay here with him. I love him so much, that I just can’t bear to have to let him go and do what we have to, but I also know that with as much as I love him; there is more at stake here.

Being in his arms like this, knowing that we may not have this chance again for a while and knowing that I was going to have to get dressed and go downstairs and face everything that we had ahead of us, I just wanted to take a moment. "... I'm so sorry."

Shaking my head against his chest, I look up as he repeats those words. “Max… it’s not your fault. I love you. I’m sorry I lied.” I say, even while the tears still fall. I know that nothing could make up for the fact that I had lied. I could try and say anything I wanted to say, but it still wouldn’t change the fact that I’d pretended to sleep with Kyle. “Max… Kyle didn’t know my reasons. Please… don’t be upset with him. He just did what I asked him to do without question. He was being a friend…” I can’t help but nibble on my lower lip as I look at him, blinking the tears away.

We’re still lying naked beside each other and I’m amazed at that closeness, and even more amazed that I’m managing to think clearly. I feel so comfortable with him beside me. Leaning my head on his shoulders, I force myself to take deep and even breath’s, not wanting to let my mind remain on the past few days. Instead, I wanted to focus on the time I’d have with Max. “How can we do this, Max?” I find myself asking, idly tracing my fingers over his chest as I lean against him. “I don’t want to lose you again.”
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Kyle and Alex weren't actually looking out the window any more so I didn't comment on the car. Are the girls not coming in? Kyle was talking to Alex, but I'll have him notice them.

*Kyle*

Alex doesn't respond, but I hear a car engine in the driveway. "Sounds like someone's back," I say, glancing out the window to see who. "Tess and Isabel."

I should have known. I have no idea where Michael and Maria are but now that I think of it, it does seem unlikely that they'd be the first ones back... So what do we do now?

*Max*

Kyle didn't know. Damn. I want to be furious at him because I can't feel that way about Liz. But he didn't know --- Well, he still did it. He knew it was going to hurt me, didn't he? Did he want to do that?

She moves her head onto my shoulder and then looks up at me, asking me for answers I don't have. How are we going to do this? I have no idea.

"I'm not going to lose you," I promise. I don't know how I'm going to do it but I can't lose this. I just can't. She's all I want. All I'll ever want. I don't know how I'll ever manage to see her with Michael. Seeing her with Kyle nearly destroyed me, but then I thought she wanted him. This time, I'll know that she doesn't want Michael. That she still loves me.

Unless she changes her mind? No. That won't happen... Will it?

"Just ... just don't stop loving me. I need you, Liz." I tell her, hugging her more closely to me.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

Tess, honestly, I don't know with you what's real and what isn't. You have the capability of messing with people's heads as much as this Ulyssa is. I want to believe that you are really a friend, that you really care in some way what happens... but I don't know what to believe. How am I to know what's a mindwarp with you and what isn't? Like the night with Whitaker, you gave me those visions... a kind of mindwarp... but were those your real feelings even then?

Isabel’s admission is like a slap in the face. She really doesn’t trust me at all. I thought we had made progress, but it seems like I’ll always be the outsider- never trusted, and most likely never a friend either. I sit silent, unsure how to respond to this revelation, when we arrive back at the house.

We sit in silence after Isabel turns off the car- I’m still speechless and I guess she doesn’t have much else to say. After a second though she opens her mouth again and I brace myself for the next blow, but it seems she has mostly moved on.

I don't expect you to understand why I've pushed Alex away, I know this isn't your fault. I still can't understand how you can be so calculating and yet I know it's the way Nacedo taught you. When we get in there, I need to talk to Alex alone. I think it's time I finally said things I should have said some time ago.

I just nod, dumbly, still thinking of her earlier words and wondering if all the others feel the same way. Finally I find my voice and croak “Why don’t you go in- I’ll be there in a second"
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*