The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“Right.” he states but I can tell he is really uncomfortable with the whole situation.

“But just so we are clear, he doesn’t really have death ray eyes right?” He asks half joking half not. I sympathize with his uneasiness. In fact sometimes I wish we could all just lead regular teen lives where we worry about colleges and pimples.

Kyle looks around for the others who have yet to join us. “Is anyone else going to get here yet?”

Making my way back to Michael to shrug nonchalantly. "The best be making their way here right quick like. Spaceboy and I were in the middle of something rather important when we got the call. I'd like to get back to it if the world is not in immediate danger." I state looking around for my tardy friends. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Maria makes her way over to stand by Michael. She shrugs and says. "The best be making their way here right quick like. Spaceboy and I were in the middle of something rather important when we got the call. I'd like to get back to it if the world is not in immediate danger."

“Ok just for me could we pretend that the important business of yours was finally cleaning his apartment?” I say. “Honestly the next time we call a meeting we need to have a set time and place for it that we all agree upon before hand... wait that sounded to mature for me. Now I’m channeling Liz damn it!”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle grimances and replies,“Ok just for me could we pretend that the important business of yours was finally cleaning his apartment?” I giggle softly at this. Poor Kyle. He lives to be on a need to know basis only.

“Honestly the next time we call a meeting we need to have a set time and place for it that we all agree upon before hand... wait that sounded to mature for me. Now I’m channeling Liz damn it!” he exclaims looking panic striken.

"Oh no it's contagious!" I place my hands on my cheeks in mock horror. (Macully Culkin fashion no less)

"We should get the antidote before we both start lecturing on the importance of academics. I am totally flunking remidal science and I don't feel like flirting with Mr. Kirby to raise my grade to a C."

I grin as if I find the treasure I had been hunting, "Aha! There it is my corrupt morals. Thank goodness they are back. I'm just not Hurricane Deluca without them." I state honestly. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Oh no it's contagious!" Maria tries to look horrified but comes off a little Macully Culkiny like.

"We should get the antidote before we both start lecturing on the importance of academics. I am totally flunking remidal science and I don't feel like flirting with Mr. Kirby to raise my grade to a C."

Maria suddenly grins like the cat who ate the cannery. "Aha! There it is my corrupt morals. Thank goodness they are back. I'm just not Hurricane Deluca without them."

I don’t know how to answer that so I just nod and say. “Right Maria.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Right Maria.” he states robot like.

"Oh Don't patronize me Buddha Boy!" I exclaim tapping my foot for emphasize.

"I know for a fact that your not doing so hot in there either. I was cheating off of you." I inform him with a grin. :wink:
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Oh Don't patronize me Buddha Boy!" Maria starts to tap her foot. Great now she must be trying to emphasize something. "I know for a fact that your not doing so hot in there either. I was cheating off of you." she grins.

“Then it’s your own fault for cheating off me! How can you be so stupid.” I say. “Wait... damn it. I walk right into that one didn’t?”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Then it’s your own fault for cheating off me! How can you be so stupid.” he states with a straight face then the severity of his words hits him, because he looks appalled. “Wait... damn it. I walk right into that one didn’t?”

Steeping forward I shake my fist in fron to him,

"You are about to walk straight into my fist. Now take it back before I make it so that you'll never be able to produce any Garth Brooks obssessed offspring!" I warn him dangerously close to blowing my top. :wink:
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Stepping forward Maria starts shaking her fist in front of me.

"You are about to walk straight into my fist. Now take it back before I make it so that you'll never be able to produce any Garth Brooks obsessed offspring!" she rants.

I glare. “I am not Garth Brooks obsessed now back off girl.” which is not the smartest thing to say to a Maria who looks ready to kill but sadly I’m bored and I do stupid things when I’m bored. Which explains why I then do this.

I slap Maria’s hand away and say. “Please don’t make me laugh what are you going to do huh? Annoy me to death?”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“I am not Garth Brooks obsessed now back off girl.” he states and he obvious doesn't realize I'm seething. Unless he just has a death wish.

He slaps my hand away and I immediately want to take him out. “Please don’t make me laugh what are you going to do huh? Annoy me to death?” he questions with a mock laugh.

"That's it!"I growl prepared to teach Kyle some respect. "Michael call an ambulance. Funny boy here is going to need a paramedic!" With that i leap forward and tackle the smart allec pinning him to the ground.

"Now say you are sorry and I won't have to embarass you in front of everybody when they get here." :wink:
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

occ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and here is an opening for who ever needs one ok.

~Kyle~

"That's it!" Maria growls. Ge I’ve never herd her growl before it’s kind of scary. "Michael call an ambulance. Funny boy here is going to need a paramedic!" and then she jumps me! Pinning me to the ground she says.

"Now say you are sorry and I won't have to embarrass you in front of everybody when they get here."

I smile innocently up at her then I hear foot steps and my smile changes to an evil grin. I know Michael will kill but it will be worth it. Just as who ever it is makes it to us I say just loudly enough so they can hear.

“Maria this is so sudden! I knew you always wanted me but come on Michael is right in front of us. Or dose that do it for you?” I rap my arms around her smirking as I pull her down.