The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"I won't do that. Why would I want to punish myself?" She gives Michael a look.

“Ok you got me there.”

"Beside's cheating is wrong." She states.

“Who are you and what have you done with Maria? Are you Maria’s dupe!”

"Uh Oh I'm channeling Liz. Quick I need to do something morally corrupt." she throws her hands up. “Not a word Gurin.”

“I don’t want to know.” I look between the two. “But as for the channeling Liz thing you know I really think you two where switching personalities I mean she pretended to sleep with me lied to Max and you... will you... I mean you...will that was the first good thing you have done.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

But as for the channeling Liz thing you know I really think you two where switching personalities I mean she pretended to sleep with me lied to Max and you... will you... I mean you...will that was the first good thing you have done.” Kyle admoinshs and I stand open mouthed.

"I resent that I would never pretend to sleep with you or Max ,and I do good things all the time just no one sees them."
I reply attempting to clear my good name.

"Besides hiding it from me was the worst of all the sins. You don't keep secrets from you Chicas. It's hos over bros." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"I resent that I would never pretend to sleep with you or Max ,and I do good things all the time just no one sees them." She says quickly.

"Besides hiding it from me was the worst of all the sins. You don't keep secrets from you Chicas. It's hos over bros."

I just look at her. “Wasn’t it you who labeled Max the hotty of Roswell high? And need I remind you I had Liz Parker telling me what to do? You do not argue with that girl
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Wasn’t it you who labeled Max the hotty of Roswell high? And need I remind you I had Liz Parker telling me what to do? You do not argue with that girl."

Looking anxiously over at Michael I attempt to clear things up.

"First of all I dubbed him that title way before I ever knew him. I was basing my judgement on him taking only his looks into account. Now we are girlfriends and I couldn't even pretend to kiss him without laughing. Secondly do you forget who you are adressing. This is Hurricane Deluca." I point to myself with extravagent flair.

"If anyone can convince Liz to do anything it's me." I nod with almost certainty. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"First of all I dubbed him that title way before I ever knew him. I was basing my judgement on him taking only his looks into account. Now we are girlfriends and I couldn't even pretend to kiss him without laughing. Secondly do you forget who you are adressing. This is Hurricane Deluca.. If anyone can convince Liz to do anything it's me." she nods so sure of her self.

I sigh shaking my head. “Then how come you couldn’t get her to talk to Max? How come any of us couldn’t? Obviously something was wrong with her.” I’m not joking now or trying to take a dig at Maria when I say this. “I should of just told Max the truth even though before I had a chance to open my mouth he probably have killed me. He thought I had hurt Liz you know? And I kinda did really by helping her break up with Max.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle lets sout a defeated sigh while shaking his head emphatically.. “Then how come you couldn’t get her to talk to Max? How come any of us couldn’t? Obviously something was wrong with her.” He looks conflicted nad positvely guilt ridden. I never realized the burden he had been carrying in all of this.

“I should of just told Max the truth even though before I had a chance to open my mouth he probably have killed me. He thought I had hurt Liz you know? And I kinda did really by helping her break up with Max.” I cross over to Kyle and place my hand on his arm in what i hope is a comforting manner.

"You did what you thought was best Kyle. She asked you as a friend to help her and you did. There was nothing more you could do. When I found out the whole story I understood her reasons in not telling him. I didn't neccessarily agree with them but I understood them and respected her wishes. It wouldn't have been right him finding out all of this mess from you. Maybe... I dunno maybe this was all supposed to happen." I offer hoping that my suggestion shed some light on the already grim situation. :wink:
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Maria walks over to me placing a hand on my arm. "You did what you thought was best Kyle. She asked you as a friend to help her and you did. There was nothing more you could do. When I found out the whole story I understood her reasons in not telling him. I didn't neccessarily agree with them but I understood them and respected her wishes. It wouldn't have been right him finding out all of this mess from you. Maybe... I dunno maybe this was all supposed to happen."

“Yeah cause having Liz mortally wounded and in need of alien healing is always the way to go.” I shake my head. “Damn I’ve been hanging around Evans to long now I’m starting to act all broody.” I joke hoping it appeases Maria. “I still think I should apologize or something.”
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

~Rath~

"He'd never want a human again." Lonnie says as she gasps. I feel her hand move, pulling up her skirt then pressing her hips forwards so her folds press on me. She's wet and ready for me. I groan in pleasure. "He may not be as good as you, but he'll sure as hell be fun to train." She runs a finger over my tip and I groan my answer. "Damn straight." I"m throbbing and aching to be buried in her hotness...My lust demands to be sated.

"I'll help ya get both of them, Rath." Lonnie coos as I rub my length between her moistness. I can feel her clit, hard and swollen, rubbing on me.

Unable to take anymore of her teasing, I lift one of her legs and shift positions just enough to enter her waiting core swiftly, taking her breath and bringing her to climax.

"MMMM..." I moan keeping myself still, enjoying the feel of her walls spasming around me. I love making her loose control, making her cum before she's ready. I don't love Lonnie...she's really a bitch, but I know all of her buttons to push when it comes to sex. I've had years to learn.

"Those two chic-a-dees will make a fine addition to our play group." I whisper brushing my lips over hers. "As will Michael." I shift my hips and hear her moan as her tightness settles upon me again. "Maybe we can throw in that other human. The light brown haired one...Kyle?" I say as I begin moving in and out of her wetness.

Reaching up, I brush my fingers over her temple, giving her flashes. She gasps at the images I've created for her but I know she likes them. Especially the one where she's got complete control over Michael and torturing the human. I make sure she hears their screams of pleasure and pain that we could cause them. Oh, and let's not forget all the begging they'll do for us.

"For you my Sweet." I murmur capturing her mouth and driving into her faster and harder while my hands caressed her breasts none too gently.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Yeah cause having Liz mortally wounded and in need of alien healing is always the way to go.” He shakes his head insistantly. “Damn I’ve been hanging around Evans to long now I’m starting to act all broody.” He cracks a smile, but it never reaches his eyes. “I still think I should apologize or something.” he finishes his expression blank.

Trying to ease his guilt I reply, "Maybe you should. If it feels like something you should do. Go for it. I'm sure he'll understand. I spent the whole summer with the guy and he has a very forgiving nature."
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Maybe you should. If it feels like something you should do. Go for it. I'm sure he'll understand. I spent the whole summer with the guy and he has a very forgiving nature." Maria says.

“Right.” I say but already images of Max Evans blasting me with untold alien powers are playing out in my mind. “But just so we are clear, he doesn’t really have death ray eyes right?”

I look around now finally getting annoyed with all this soap opera star trek crap. “Is anyone else going to get here yet?”