The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Maria really looks insulted when she says. "Of course I know. Liz and I are fristers she tells me everything!!"

"I'm glad she is finally telling him the truth If it was up to me I would have locked those two in a closet together and told them they weren't allowed out until they played patty cake and made up." She smiles.

“Yeah will she wasn’t completely as forth coming with me as you I think I still don’t know why she did it. Or rather didn’t do IT. but you get my drift.” I look at the two. “The short version of what’s happened is as you know Liz is an alien to some how but she can help Serena her dupe on tell she works out some issues with Max. And the only reason she did it was because Serena stabbed her forcing Max to heal her and form an alien connection now every one is on their way here.” I look over at Michael.

“Dude yours and Izzy’s dupes give me the creeps ok no offence or anything but I don’t like them.”
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: reposting and added a bit to it as well.

~Isabel~

"Um Liz, what is going on?" I hear Alex say and turn, feeling slightly calmed knowing he's there. Not that there's anything big between us, but he's always managed to help me calm down. Of course, I can see his confusion and wish that there was something I could do to make it easy to understand.

"In case you were wondering, that's not Isabel," Max explains after the strange attack on Liz from the girl Serena. Of course, Max had connected and obviously learned that there had been some sort of lie. What kind? I had no clue and it probably wasn't any of my business but it seemed to have something to do with Kyle. "Or Michael. Their names are Vilondra and Raith. Those are Ava and Zan. They're our doubles and they came here for help. The other girl is Serena."

"C'mon, let's leave," I hear Zan tell the copies of us and turn to see them gathered together. My copy was looking sort of smug and it bothered me that she had said something about our predecessor and asked me about it. Without caring how it might seem, I walked over to stand next to Alex and watched and listened as plans were made to meet up later.

"Whatever boss." Raith, the copy of Michael replies. I look at him and can hardly believe that he's supposed to be the same as Michael.

"Will she be all right? I want to help Serena. I need to talk to all of you." I glance at my brother and then back at Vilandra as I wonder whether I should try and talk to her in private as well.

"I still can't let go, I've still got your face painted on my heart, scrawled upon my soul, etched upon my memory." Serena starts speaking as though in another form of a riddle, but it also sounds like some sort of song.

"Maybe we should let preppy boy here," I hear Raith start and turn to look at him with a glare. "Settle things with his crew." He's looking at Zan but that doesn't keep me from thinking that he needs to stop insulting my brother. "Now that they know 'bout us, they can find us when they need us. And maybe give her a break from all of this?"

"It's your call, man," Zan replies and he seems a bit different from the rest of them. Then again their Tess, (Ava), seemed different from ours too. Not so much just because of appearance, but attitudes seemed different. "If you're up for it, by all means let's get on with it. If you're not, we'll find you later."

"I guess we can't," Max replies after looking at Liz. "Not right now. Not until we figure out why Serena says that Liz can't do it yet. Maybe we can meet up again in an hour and brainstorm some more."

"Serena," Max questions and I glance over at him with surprise at his next words. "Zan, do you think there's a way the Granolith can help Serena or make Liz able to help her?"

Why would he mention that? That wasn't a good idea to do. We don't know how much of what they say is true. What if they've done something to make this girl crazy?

"It's worth a shot.." Ava comments in reply and I can't help but wonder whether we're about to have a massive problem. "If something bad is heading our way, we need to be ready, and we will need her… well."

"We're going for a ride?" Serena questions

"Do you want to go for a ride?" Ava asks her.

"A ride in the desert under the stars." Serena simply replies, almost child-like.

"So where is the granolith?" Ava asks Max and I look over at him as though to tell him that we need to talk about this before he does this. Michael isn't even here, it can't be done without all of us agreeing because it's import to all of us. We've all been trying to figure things out for the Granolith.

"I do need to talk to Liz first," Max responds and I instantly exhale slightly. "We can meet at the school in about an hour. Maybe the rest of you can spend some time getting to know each other," I nod as Max looks between myself and Tess. Whatever he wants to do at the moment, as long as he's not rushing into things with our copies.

"Unless you want to have some time to yourselves," Max says toward Zan and I kind of hope that's the case. I'm not sure how I feel about all of this yet.

"We can call Michael and Maria so they can join us, later."

"You guys sort out your- whatever, and we'll meet up with all of you later." Zan replies and I'm once again feeling relieved.

"Great. See you soon," Max replies and looks at Serena before looking at Liz, "Let's go." He then turns to Alex and Kyle, "Could you give Isabel a ride for me? I need to talk to Liz alone."

"I'll be fine, Max. You go." I say simply, not wanting him to be concerned about me when there's obviously something going on that he and Liz need to fix.

I see Kyle nod, "Ok sure. Alex you need a ride?" I simply shrug as I see him suddenly run off after the Tess copy and the others.

I turn to Alex and sigh, "Would you like to be filled in on the chaos you missed?" I ask him with a light smile. Though, inwardly I wasn't feeling like smiling at all. I simply just wanted nothing more then to vanish into thin air and forget everything. I still hadn't told Max everything I'd learned the night of my surprise party and the night I'd killed Whitaker.

"Isabel? Could you make sure the place is locked up for me?" I hear Max ask and simply nod. I know he's got important things to do. "And maybe you and Tess can bring Alex and Kyle up to speed. I'm sure they have even more questions than we do."

"Don't worry about it, Max. I'll lock up and if either of them want questions, Tess and I can definitely handle it." I reply.

I watched my brother leave and simply sighed, moving about to make sure everything was set up for being locked down. Kyle ends up leaving, obviously figuring that I have a ride with Alex and deciding not to get caught up on the mayhem.

Walking around the UFO Center, I make certain that everything is locked up before moving back to where Alex waits and asking, "So, Alex... can you give me a ride to my house so I can change before this meeting? I can catch you up while we are riding and even while we're at my house?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“Dude yours and Izzy’s dupes give me the creeps ok no offence or anything but I don’t like them.” Kyle states and his words couldn't hit closer to home. My eyes wander back to Michael and I fear that he'll blow his top, or just blow up something. He was none too pleased at the impression he gained from his dupe earlier and I don't think he's ready for a repeat performance.

"Yeah, they are rather odd." I agree flashing Spaceboy a worried glance. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Dude yours and Izzy’s dupes give me the creeps ok no offence or anything but I don’t like them.” Kyle says to me, and Maria throws me a worried glance.

"Yeah, they are rather odd." She says quietly, still looking at me.

"I'm not exactly fond of them," I say sarcastically keeping my cool. Actually, I think my dupe is a rude and cocky bastard, but I don't feel like saying that out loud.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"I'm not exactly fond of them," he states with an annoyed tone obviously holding back the intense anger from earlier. Thank goodness he's calmed down. Though I couldn't quite blame him for being so aggravated before they guy is a real jerk.

"Well where are Gomez and Mortica anyways?" I question (Addams Family Reference) uneasy to have to see Rath again. The guy gives me a weird feeling that I can't quite place. He look like Michael well... a punked out version anyways , but his personality is completely different.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

“I’m sure lon..loony... I can’t say her name so from now on lets call her loony, is out scaring little kids or something. And Rath well who knows.” I say trying to lighten the mood. “Anyway are we the only ones here cause if we are I would like to take this opportunity to find Mr. Andrews Bio test and make a copy of it.” I say seriously hoping they just might go for it. I flash Maria a smile you know you want to.”
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"So, Alex... can you give me a ride to my house so I can change before this meeting? I can catch you up while we are riding and even while we're at my house?" Isabel says, after she's already walked around and checked the locks.

I'm standing there still, trying to make sense of everything, but it just isn't clicking.

"No problem, I could use some catching up." I say with a smile, coming back to the present. I start up the stairs.

"Come on, I parked out front."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“I’m sure lon..loony... I can’t say her name so from now on lets call her loony, is out scaring little kids or something. And Rath well who knows.” He replies gaining a small giggle from me. Kyle can always make me laugh if nothing else.

Anyway are we the only ones here cause if we are I would like to take this opportunity to find Mr. Andrews Bio test and make a copy of it.” he offers with a serious tone. i start to reprimand him but he flashes me a convincing smile.

"you know you want to.” he states and I have to admit it is most tempting.

"Stop playing Devil's Advocate ,Kyle. Your way too good at it." I grin hoping that things won't get too intense tonight. We have had more than enough drama for today.

Giving Michael a wink I say, :wink: "Besides all the teachers lock their desks. I've checked." I shrug my shoulders faking innocence.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Stop playing Devil's Advocate ,Kyle. Your way too good at it." Maria grins she then winks and says. "Besides all the teachers lock their desks. I've checked." she shrugs trying to act innocent.

“But Maria we have ET right over there.” I point to Michael. “Your dating him threaten to with hold sex on less he helps.” I joke. I quickly turn to Michael. “I mean nothing by don’t hurt me.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle's face lights up as if he has a brillient strategic plan.

“But Maria we have ET right over there.” He point to Michael who appears to be less than amused. “Your dating him threaten to with hold sex on less he helps.” He teases before turning to Spaceboy with a serious expression. “I mean nothing by don’t hurt me.”

I press my lips together to keep from cracking up. If only he knew how close Michael and I had gotten to that very thing today. Hmmm well there's always tommorow.

"I won't do that. Why would I want to punish myself?" I remark giving Michael a knowing glance.

"Beside's cheating is wrong." I state and then instantly become puzzled.

"Uh Oh I'm channeling Liz. Quick I need to do something morally corrupt." I throw my hands up in search of something to erase the goody too shoes notion.

Turning to a smirking Michael I shake my head, "Not a word Guiren." :wink: