Age of Ulyssa -- Part 2 (UC/Adult) ... Players needed!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I don't think we have anyone other then Max, Tess and Isabel at the moment....... I could take Liz and Maria though if you want me to until someone comes along... or something....
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

We still have Kyle, too. And I already put you down for Liz. :D

If you want to temp Maria,too, we could do that.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

okies :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bumping*
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'll temp Kyle.
FaithfulAngel24 wrote:

*Alex*

Kyle answers me honestly. Shit. I really wanted a good reason to hate him, but he's being all civil about this.

"This is a really messed up situation, and I'm not even going to pretend I like or understand it. So you do what you gotta do ,and I'll do what I gotta do to keep our friends safe and we will hold no grudges deal?"

Okay, that is about as diplomatic as you'll ever get from me. Maybe I could start a list. Situations in which you have to give up the love of your life and sleep with someone else. Hmmmmmm. It's gonna be a short list.

*Kyle*

Deal? Gawd, it's as bad as the one we made with Ulyssa. We really have no choice about it. We have to do this. The only thing we can choose is how we act. What we do. If we let this destroy our group and the friendships we have.

It's not like I'm really a big part of the group. I was just dragged in here because of my dad and suddenly I'm in on the whole 'alien conspiracy.' And then, of course, Max dumps Tess on us. ... Not that I'm complaining about that. I think she's absolutely amazing in ways that have nothing to do with this 'foster sister' role that she's supposed to be in. Of course, nobody knows that. Not her, not Alex. As far as he knows, he's the one giving up his love to another and promising not to be mad. For him, I bet he's thinking that this deal is all on his side and I'm not giving up anything -- It won't help anything if I tell him something different now. He just better be good to her.

Of course, Isabel is a damn hot girl. Any guy on the team would love to shag her. Sure, I've allowed myself to see her as a 'friend,' especially since I've spent so much time being pissed off at Max for stealing Liz AND keeping Tess from me -- not that he wanted Tess, but she thought he should and it all comes to the same thing ... she was off-limits. I'm sure I'd never would have stood a chance, anyway. She had set her sights on being 'Queen' and I certainly could never give her that...

But Isabel -- Damn, I think this could really be great -- except for the way it's gonna make Max and Alex get all pissed off at me. Oh, and Isabel. If I screw this up, I know how she can wreak my dreams... Being with an alien definately has some risks involved.

"Yeah, it's a deal," I tell him, extending my hand.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC Sorry it's so short...

*Alex*

"Yeah, it's a deal,"
He holds out his hand and I shake it firmly. "Good." I state really not sure what to say. How did everything get so complicated? Standing awkwardly I shift my weight from one foot to the other. What happens next?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Ok, so I don't get it. You like Alex but you push him away so he doesn't get hurt. Kyle doesn't like the girls so he hooks up with them. It's possible to be destined, just not if its going to save a world. and if you can save the world by denying destiny you aren't sure if thats worth it?" Tess begins and I can already feel my head splitting with the fact that I should have known better then to try and open up to her. I should never have let her get so close to our group. She would never understand.

"Have you ever thought that I'm just trying to make sense of all of this? Figure out what will have the most positive outcome and then take the action to make that outcome the most likely? I may not function like a human, all emotion and little rationality, but I am trying to achieve the same end result. Why is visible emotion the only indicator of good will? Do you want me to cry? To be angry? To curse fate?"

Doesn't she realize that I have seen her show emotions once before? That I'd seen her after Nacedo's death, and I'd seen her when I'd rescued her from Whitaker... those were the only times I remember ever seeing emotions or real things from her at all. Then again, now that I think of it... were those mindwarps?

"What would convince you that I'm on the same side you are and just want to make this work in the best way possible?" She asks and I sigh, shaking my head as I drive back towards Kyle's.

"Tess, honestly, I don't know with you what's real and what isn't. You have the capability of messing with people's heads as much as this Ulyssa is. I want to believe that you are really a friend, that you really care in some way what happens... but I don't know what to believe. How am I to know what's a mindwarp with you and what isn't? Like the night with Whitaker, you gave me those visions... a kind of mindwarp... but were those your real feelings even then?"

I finally pull up in front of Kyle's and shut off the jeep, sitting there in silence for a minute. "I don't expect you to understand why I've pushed Alex away, I know this isn't your fault. I still can't understand how you can be so calculating and yet I know it's the way Nacedo taught you. When we get in there, I need to talk to Alex alone. I think it's time I finally said things I should have said some time ago."

~Liz~

Laying in Max's arms, feeling our bodies still pressed close after having had the experience I had longed for, I didn't want to let go. "I love you," I hear Max say and sigh feeling for the moment content. I know I can't remain like this, but for now... just for this time I'm not going to move. I love him and I wanted him to be my first and that is something that has happened that Ulyssa can never take from me.

"I love you, too Max... no matter what happens..." I turn in his embrace and bring myself closer to him. "Always remember, Max." I can hardly believe that my body still feels so flushed with heat.

I realize that I'd let us share such an important experience with a lie between us and suddenly feel guilt welling up inside of me. "Max... I need to tell you something... I..." I take a deep breath as I draw back from him, just enough to look into his eyes. "Max... you were my first. There was never anything with Kyle... I lied and he helped me lie..."
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: we don't have a Michael anymore...

~Maria~

As Michael kisses me, I can't help but lose all other thought other then the fact that it was Michael. The man I loved and had always loved. It felt so good to be able to feel his lips against mine and as I felt his hand shift my hair a moment before his lips met my neck I moaned softly. Oh, lord... I wanted to be with him before anything else happened. I know without a doubt that it's Michael I want to have my first real experience with.

When his hands cup my face and he recaptures my lips, my arms slide around his neck, I'm more then determined to enjoy this night with him. I don't care about what else happens right now as long as I can spend this night in his arms. We'd figure out a way out of this, somehow. We'd managed to get out of things before...
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle* (temping)

Alex gets up and moves away. Clearly this conversation is over and I can only say I'm glad. Trouble is, it's not the only difficult conversation that's going to be going on today. I still have 'King Max' to deal with. Damn. What is he going to say?

I stand up too, shifting my weight from one foot to the other. I don't know what to say. I'm tempted to start talking about the latest baseball game, but I know it won't really be enough to get my mind off of things. Not unless I was with a bigger b-ball fan than Alex.

I look out the window and then up the stairs again. Damn. What the hell is going to happen here?

"How do you think the girls are going to feel about this?" I ask. While I would LOVE to have sex with Isabel, I don't want her to be completely hating it. Damn. "And somehow I don't think Max and Michael are going to be so accomodating, but hell, it's Max's fault. He agreed to the damn thing." I frown, starting to pace from the window back to the stairs, staring up them for a moment. "He's taking an awfully long time, don't you think?"

*Max*

Lying here with Liz in my arms feels so nice. Her skin against mine. It's almost enough to forget the rest of the world. Almost, but not quite.

"Max... you were my first. There was never anything with Kyle... I lied and he helped me lie..." Liz says.

My eyes widen at that and I stare at her face. "You lied?" I repeat. I feel the emotions rushing to the surface before I have a chance to hide them. Being with Liz this way has left me so exposed emotionally. All my shields seem to be gone and my eyes are prickling. I should be glad that she wasn't with him and I guess I am, but I'm almost overwhelmed by the hurt of what she did. "Why? Why did you do that to me?" I ask.

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"You lied?" Max repeats and I can see the hurt there. I knew that it would hurt him, but I wanted him to know that I'd never been with anyone else. That it was always him I'd wanted to be with. I couldn't go into this thing with the lie standing between us. "Why? Why did you do that to me?"

I nibble at my bottom lip a moment as I feel the tears threaten, "You... well not you... but an older version of you... well... he told me... that if I didn't make you fall out of love with me... that if we... if we made love that night... that everyone we cared about would have died. As much as I loved you, I couldn't let that happen... I couldn't let Tess leave because she was needed to keep you all strong... without her you'd have been weakened and Isabel... Maria... everyone would have died."

I look into his eyes as long as I can before I forced myself to look away because I felt the pain of what the older Max had told me filling me up all over again. I remembered what he'd told me about the wedding Max and I would have had, what I'd said, what I'd done. "That night of the Gomez concert would have been the turning point."
A List of All My Fics