Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael smirks playfully before retorting, "Well, the ones in trouble are always blonde chicks," I notice him eying my fair locks with increased interest. "So you could be cursed you know. Just make sure that when the bad guy is chasing you, you take your own advice and run for help." Oh I’ve been chased by a bad guy before. Several actually. The only difference is that sometimes the villain attacks in less obvious ways. Such as instead of wielding a knife and a lust for carnage.

He packs a platinum Master card and an attitude that what he wants he gets. I chase away all of those yucky thoughts by gazing deeply into my dates eyes. He’s completely different from any other guy I’ve ever been out with. I can tell his intentions are…well not completely honorable but close enough. His warm palm runs across my arm slowly and the close contact causes the tiny hairs on my arms to stand on end. How is it that I crave the lightest feel of him?

A provocative expression makes it way across his handsome face as he continues, "Besides, the way horror movies are these days, you are wearing way too many articles of clothing for the bad guy to want to chase you. So I'm pretty sure you're safe." Hmmm. Interesting. “You’ve got a valid point.” I remark while tilting my head slightly to the left in a challenging position. “Well, I’ve never been one to back down from a little danger.” I admonish with a saucy raise of my eyebrows.

My fingertips lightly tease along the hem of my top and I make sure our eyes our locked in a heated gaze before I lift it off in one swift motion. Meeting his stunned eyes I toss the shirt aside and lean forward fully intent on picking up where we left off. “What about you?” I question seductively. “You willing to take your chances with a scantily clad blonde?” I look down at my crimson bra and then up as if he has an option. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“You’ve got a valid point," Maria says, and I can tell she's thinking it over. “Well, I’ve never been one to back down from a little danger.” Her eyebrows are raised in a mischevious manner, and I get the feeling she's teasing me, but even though, I'm not ready for what happens next. Not that I mind in the least.

I stare on in a mix of wonder and surprise as Maria locks eyes with me and performs a short striptease, which ends with her sitting there in my lap, clad in her uniform skirt and a dark red bra, her top on the seat beside us. Well, this girl moves fast. And I'm not complaining. “What about you? You willing to take your chances with a scantily clad blonde?” she asks, her voice low as she leans forward seductively.

"I've always been one to take risks," I say, my voice deep as I break eye contact for a moment to stare at her chest, watching the bra rise and fall with her heartbeat, her pale skin in complete contrast. Leaning up in the seat, I break the space between us once again, and capture her lips in a heated kiss, letting my hands play across the warm skin of her stomach and up to the fabric of her bra, taking it all in. Is it just me or has the temperature in the car just gone up a few degrees?

Pressing my back against the seat, I place my hands at the edge of Maria's hips and pull her forward a little more, bunching her skirt up, but effectively getting her closer. "And those involving scantily clad girls with the name Maria are the best kind," I breathe into her ear, grinning. Glancing over her shoulder, I see the shiny material of the alien uniform, and smile again. I've suddenly gained more appreciation for those tacky outfits.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

His eyes glaze over with what can only be described as unbridled desire as he speaks his voice low and husky. "I've always been one to take risks," His gaze briefly breaks from mine to admire the new expanse of exposed flesh. It’s an odd feeling. I’m used to being ogled but this is something else entirely. Michael wants my body that fact is clear in his darkened expression ,but that’s not all. He wants the whole package. Now that is definitely something I’m not accustomed to.

I suddenly feel very vulnerable but only in the best possible way. He is getting past all my boundaries and barriers and though I should probably feel defensive or violated it is quite the opposite actually. I want to make myself available to him. I’m tired of being that no one really gets. I want to be had ,and by the man whose lap I am currently straddling. Before I can come up with a witty retort he erases the distance between us and presses his lips to mine in such a way that I have to cling to him to steady myself.

His tender hands explore my stomach and leave a trail of heat as he inches his way up to my bra. My breath is coming out in short uneven pants as his fingertips caress me in such a way that was before unknown to me. There is an unbelievable urgency to his kiss but a soft slow appreciation in his light touch. As if he is attempting to memorize the very feel of me. Michael presses back into the seat offering himself a bit of leverage as he pulls me toward him with his expert hands guiding my hips.

My skirt bunches up allowing a closeness otherwise kept from us. The air hitches in my throat and the wonderfulness of this new position. It seems we just can’t get close enough. I am so swept up in the physical gratification alone that I almost miss his words,"And those involving scantily clad girls with the name Maria are the best kind," He whispers hotly into my ear. I try to bite back a delicious sigh of satisfaction and instead answer with,

“Are they really?” I tease before taking his mouth with a passionate flair with no fear of abandon. My hips instinctively gyrate forward as I work my way from his lips to his jaw line. I follow the strong curve until I reach his ear. Nibbling playfully at his earlobe I make sure he knows just how much I am enjoying myself before inquiring, “ Exactly, how many Marias do you know?” He doesn't answer right away so I slightly lean back so I can meet his gaze. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Are they really?” Maria asks, her hips gyrating against my body as she kisses her way to my ear. Letting out a low groan I involuntarily match the movement of her body, and bring my hands up to rest at the curve of her neck. “ Exactly, how many Marias do you know?” she asks, nibbling on my earlobe, and I try to answer, but find myself otherwise incapable. That is, until she's leaning back, giving me a curious look.

My ability for speech back when her lips leave my ear, I grin at her and let one hand fall to the uncovered part of her thigh. As I answer, my fingers trail lightly along her skin, and I can feel goosebumps forming as my hand comes in contact with her skirt. "Well, the only Maria I'm acquainted with is in this car right now," I say calmly, my voice at a whisper. "And I think I'm getting to know her pretty well..." Pressing my lips to hers again, I slide my hand just under the edge of her skirt to tug at the waistband of her underwear teasingly.

"Exactly how many Michaels do you know?" I ask jokingly, leaning my head down to plant a kiss at the edge where her skin meets her bra. I kiss her again in the same spot, traveling across the visible skin, each time blowing on the kiss, letting the cool air send chills down her spine.

Hopefully she doesn't think I'm moving too fast; I mean, I just feel this...connection with her, and right now, everything just feels good.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael flashes me a devilish smirk and I melt into a puddle on the floor. I can read his thoughts quite easily and I must say if I was a more naïve girl I’d be blushing. His adventurous hand falls to the top of my thigh and slides forward creating the most delicious sensation. I draw in a sharp intake of breath. My heart is pounding so heavily I fear it may break my chest. I watch with growing interest as his fingertips trail up into places long since neglected by him.

It feels as if every inch of bare skin he caresses is on fire. His palm meets the hem of my skirt and it takes all the sheer will power I currently contain not to take his hand in mine and guide him where I yearn to be stroked the most. Still patience is a virtue or so they keep saying and I want anything he does to me to be of his own accord and not because I pressured him into it in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Michael’s low husky tone lets me know that he means business. I listen on baited breath.

"Well, the only Maria I'm acquainted with is in this car right now," We are getting pretty well acquainted right about now. I attempt in vain to mask a moxy grin. ” And I think I'm getting to know her pretty well..." I couldn’t agree more. His lips inch forward in tortuous slow movement before capturing my own with a heat and passion I once believed only existed in Harlequin Romance novels. I ache all over with an abundant need and desire that only Michael seems to be able to provoke from me.

His hand slides under the edge of my skirt and he pulls lightly on the waist band of my black panties in a teasing manner. Does he have any idea what he’s doing to me? I arch against him wishing I could release the deep burning within. I’m so caught up in my own frustration and joy he inquires with a humorous tone, "Exactly how many Michaels do you know?" Licking my now very dry lips I cling tightly to his form which seems to be vibrating with pent up energy.

His moist lips find the sensitive spot where the skin meets my bra. Instinctively I lean back while retaining a firm grasp on his broad shoulders so that he can explore the uncharted territory more freely. His warm breath contradicts the cool air inside the car and creates quite an interesting combination of contrasts. I find myself becoming infatuated by the fogged over car windows. Wow, we are causing quite a bit of steam. I smile a slightly wicked smile.

Much like that of a fallen angel or a devil with a prayer of her lips. Either way naughty thoughts are being had and I don’t have to give you but one guess of who’s headlining in my debauched fantasies. “Several actually but only one worth remembering.” I retort with a flirty flair. Needing to touch him more intimately I wrap my eager hands through his hair and enjoy the silky strands as they play across my fingers. He hit’s a particularly appealing spot causing me to confess,

“In case it wasn’t apparent before you are the only Michael I care about.” At this particular point in time I can’t even think of any other guy. :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

just giving a little bump... I'm waiting on a Kyle, Zan and Alex post before my characters move on.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Storm I posted for Alex on the previous pages many days ago.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Several actually but only one worth remembering.” Maria says, catching her breath. I let a grin cover my face. I lift my head from her chest long enough to look into her eyes and notice that she's still breathing heavily, and there's a smile on her face that almost looks wicked.

“In case it wasn’t apparent before you are the only Michael I care about.” she adds, running her fingers through my hair in a way that drives me crazy.

"Good," I whisper, smirking. I feel her arch her back again as I continue to run my hands down the side of her inner thigh. I can tell what she wants me to do, but I'm going to take my own sweet time.

The windows are foggy, I notice as I move my head back up to capture her lips again. I almost feel bad for anyone outside that's noticed. But not bad enough to stop. Besides, it's a drive-in. No one notices anyone else.

As Maria kisses me back almost desperately, I decide to make the move that she's practically been begging for. Slipping one hand underneath the edge of her underwear, I run a finger across the area she's been desperate for me to touch. "I'd hope I was the only one worth remembering." Now normally this would be me moving fast, since I've only dated a few girls, but with Maria, it feels different.

I mean, I want to give her what she wants, yet it doesn't feel entirely sexual or anything. I mean, we can joke on and on, which is something I don't usual feel comfortable doing with other girls. I mean, she's got a sense of humor, and more of a mind then anyone I've ever dated.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Good," He replies huskily and I can feel his wicked grin upon my skin. The boy’s got me exactly where he wants me and I can’t help but just allow myself to be consumed by the flames. His fingers dance along the edge of my underwear taunting me into submission. I need to feel his touch. I whimper slightly not liking how vulnerable I have become but unable to stop what I have begun.

I have almost gotten to the point of begging when he answers my naughty plea and slips one finger inside of my panties causing me to throw my head back in ecstasy. My breath begins to come out in ragged uneven pants. I try to concentrate on the sound of his provocative voice but I find myself getting lost in pleasure. Only he can save me from this delicious torture.

"I'd hope I was the only one worth remembering." I nod in silent agreement not yet trusting my voice. Jutting my hips forward I gasp at the intimate contact. This is so amazing. I’ve never felt so connected to anyone before. Physically, spiritually even mentally. We understand each other. Which is very important to me. I press my lips to the side of his neck gently at first letting myself memorize the spicy sweet taste of his flesh. My fingertips trail playfully through his hair before stroking the back of his neck.

“You’re my only one.” I mutter without thinking about it.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria's lets out a whimper, becoming putty in my hands almost instantly, and I can feel her heart speed up and her breaths go ragged. Now, I personally wouldn't have thought it was possible for me, Michael to make a girl this crazy in such a little amount of time. I mean, I've always wished this would happen, I mean, I've crushed on Maria for a long time, and now we're getting hot and heavy in a car together. It's like my life is falling back into place...well, not to sound so philosophical.

My jeans start to feel a little tight as she begins to kiss my neck, thrusting her body into my hand, so I gently slide a finger inside her just in time to hear the words that come out of her mouth.

“You’re my only one," she whispers, her fingers trailing through my hair. I lift my head to look her in the eyes, and though it seems to have come on spur of the moment, she looks like she means it.

"Really?" I whisper a little incredulously, and then before she can answer I'm kissing her so hard that it's like something bad is going to happen if I stop. Why is it that this girl makes me feel so crazy inside?