Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Just to clear something up... I hadn't thought out how Max was captured, so this is a BRILLIANT idea Isabelle came up with.

If Nacedo is around, he could have been masquerading as Tolpolski -- whom the FBI and the aliens know is dead. The FBI would go after him (her) but so would Max and the others. When they get to the fairgrounds, Max splits up the group as he did in the show. The FBI sees him, assume he's the shape-changer who was impersonating Tolpolski, and they grab him. Michael (or one of the others) happens to see this from a distance but he can't stop it. He goes to find the others and they begin to plot how to find and rescue Max.

We're gonna go with this, hope this is ok with all!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I hear you. Where the hell are we? Where are you?" Kyle. Kyle's ok. What about Liz and Maria... Suddenly I get the erge to talk.... but I want to see if the girls are ok first.

“Boys, I don’t think we are in the Crashdown anymore.”
Maria's fine... she's joking so she's fine. I still feel...strange like I NEED to say something right now.

“Are you guys okay?”

Before I can stop myself my mouth opens and I find myself saying, "We are in a underground compount, about an hours drive from Roswell. I am two feet behind you on the other side of the pile. I am fine but feel the need to answer you."

And with that my mouth snaps shut, as if its automatic. I swallow hard before saying, "What the hell.... how the hell did I know that.... what's going on?!" How could I possibly know that.... how can I be answering so...mechanically.

What's going on?! And is Liz ok?

"Liz.... Liz? Are you ok?!"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Damn it! They got him! He never should have split the group up. My mind is racing a mile-a-minute as I run through the fairgrounds looking for Isabel and Tess. I'm half-crazy with worry over what's happening to Max. It's our worst nightmare come true. What the hell are we going to do now?

I'm also mad at Max for getting himself and us into this. Going off alone. Sure, we covered more ground but he was alone. We never should have let any of us alone when the FBI is involved. And Nacedo. I need to know more about him. Is he my father? What is he doing here? Max was the one who said we shouldn't trust him but I wanted to get close. As close as I could -- and then Max ended up dating Tess. Is that close or what? Now it looks like Max was right. Blowing up service stations. Starting light-shows. Drawing attention to himself. Of course the FBI would be here. And we're all separate so the FBI moves right in.

Damn it!

There! I see a head of blond hair that's exactly Isabel's shade. And her height, too. In another few steps, I see that it is her -- and Tess is there, too. That's good. Maybe she'll have some answers, too.

I race up at full speed, stopping dead in front of the two girls.

"They got him! They grabbed Max!"

Last edited by isabelle on Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Sounds good to me. Great idea Isabelle!!! :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Thanks. Glad you liked it. :D Actually, since Max is already waking up, maybe we should skip ahead a bit? I was going to rewrite my first Michael post, but I'll just go on, if that's okay. If you'd rather not, let me know and I'll edit this out.

*Michael*

In a little while, we're all back at my apartment and I'm even more convinced that my head is about to explode. Tolpolky said they had a list with all four of us, even Tess. They know who we are. I'm sure they know where I live. If they got one of us, wouldn't the next step be to grab the rest of us before we can stage a rescue?

We gotta get out of here. We gotta get Max and then leave town. As long as there's one FBI agent here who knows who's on the list, we're in danger.

"Where is he?" I demand of nobody, or maybe I'm asking Tess. My voice is just lower than a shout as I don't want to alarm my neighbors. I turn on Tess, not knowing what-else to do. "You said the Special Unit's been hunting you. You know them. Where would they take Max? How can we find him?"

OOC -- yes, I know the aliens are not going to leave town, it's just Michael's thoughts at the moment. When they've blown up the base, he'll be satisfied that their secrets are safe again.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: No thats great :D Leave it as it is :D)
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

I stand there being held up by something, that I don’t know what. I am completely out of it. I don’t even remember going to sleep. I slowly open my eyes and looks at my surrounds. Where am I? How did I get here? What am I doing here in the first place? I move my head and moan in pain. I try moving my hands but can’t. Why can’t I? My legs begin to hurt. I don’t know how long I’ve been here….standing.

"Liz.... Liz? Are you ok?!" a familiar voice calls out to me. Who is that? Who is calling me? I definitely know that voice but….where?

I stand there and look at my surroundings better. I was in a white. I was in a room where people are being mess around with. They can do things that are painful. And don’t want that happening to me. I can’t believe this. Who the hell put me in here? And why? What did I do to deserve this?

Wait…wasn’t I with Alex, Maria, and Kyle last night at the Crashdown? But I said before I don’t remember going to sleep, so maybe….I am alone, and they are safely far away. I hope they are.

I looks at myself and see that I was tie up to a metal pole, and my back was killing me from being in a certain position. My hair was all over my face, but I could still see. What is the meaning of this? I don’t deserve this. I am no freak to be here. I try to look if I wasn’t alone, but it didn’t help. I couldn’t see a damn soul.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Maria's okay. That's good, although it's very strange that we can't see each other. Alex answers us, sounding very weird, telling us that we're in some underground compound? Say what? What's going on? Why the hell are we here?

Alex starts asking for Liz and I stay quiet, listening for her. I hear someone moving but I can't tell if it's Alex, Maria or maybe someone-else. Maybe Liz?

I can't believe Maria is stuck here, too. I wanna protect her, but I can't. Liz, too. She was with us the last I remember. She's a really great girl and I'm starting to freak when I don't hear her. Does that mean she's not here? Maybe she's still safe somewhere? God, I hope so. Or maybe it means she's hurt.

"Liz? Are you there? Answer us!" I call. I'm starting to feel a bit frantic and I'm sure it shows in my voice. I'm trapped in an underground prison. Why wouldn't I be upset.

"Alex? How do you know where we are? Did you see something?" I ask him. I really need to hear someone-else talking here...

Last edited by isabelle on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Quick question: Are the UC Couplings Liz/Kyle and Maria/Alex? or does it start off with Liz and Kyle together but change to the aforementioned? Just wanted to know so I could write my posts accordingly.

*Maria*

I am startled when Alex answers in an almost mechanical voice. "We are in a underground compound, about an hours drive from Roswell. I am two feet behind you on the other side of the pile. I am fine but feel the need to answer you." Huh? How could he possibly know that? I don’t have the slightest recollection of how we got here. Voicing my own thoughts he inquires exasperatedly,

"What the hell.... how the hell did I know that.... what's going on?!" I shrug my shoulders as if to convey I haven’t the slightest clue. It is then that I remember they can’t see me. "Liz.... Liz? Are you ok?!" Alex shouts fearful for our best friends safety. Kyle seems to also be worried because he pipes in.

"Liz? Are you there? Answer us!" Something tells me that if whoever did this didn’t harm us they didn’t wouldn’t hurt Liz. That’s just the way I see it. "Alex? How do you know where we are? Did you see something?" I wait on baited breath for his answer.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) Need Kyle

Post by isabelle »

madroswellfan wrote:
Opening Couples:
Max/Tess
Michael/Isabel
Liz/Alex
Maria/Kyle

Eventually:
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Kyle/Tess
Alex/Isabel
Opps. My mistake. Kyle is dating Maria not Liz. I'll edit my post.