From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 15 9/10

Post by begonia9508 »

At least for Max, she asks questions wich are tormenting her and I understand her concerns... But I must admit he is really patient with her! :wink:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good to see Liz being honest with Max regarding her fears.
I know Jeff will be glad to be close to his daughters in the palace.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

She's brave, Liz, to be so honest with Max. It's not an easy subject to bring up.

Looking forward to their dinner :)

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

I find your study of slavery interesting. A few years ago i asked readers for titles of fics which dealt with slavery. The ones they gave me were all like the actions of your Kivar. They all depended on the "Sheik" principle to induce passion by domination. (Look up story of the "Sheik" by Edith Maude Hull, if you don't know it. Famous story from the early 20th century.) My sociological theory is that slavery still exists, just, General Motors and other large companies don't beat their employees. If the labor market is tight, you don't have a choice, but to do what the boss says. Women employees still are forced into sex with their employers or risk being fired. Recently I have written a series of stories where slavery is just a social station and sex is only a commodity exchanged between persons. Much of this i have taken from personal observation. I recommend your story as an approach to domination and equality.

If anyone is interested in any of the early stories give me PM and i will see if they are still in archives.

thank you ken_r
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 16 9/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Yes Michael has a small part in this. Jeff will be given some new clothes. We find how the date is going in this part.

Eve Liz has expressed some of her concerns about the sexual part of the bonding. Max is being very patient with Liz. How much long it will last is anyone's guess!

Carolyn Yes Liz was honest about her fears. Jeff will be very happy to see his girls.

Jo Liz is brave to bring up such a personal subject to Max. Dinner takes place here.

ken_r Thank you for your thoughts.

Part 16

Liz walked out to the garden to see it set up once again for a romantic dinner. She smiled when she saw Max. He held a single white rose that he handed to her.

"Thank you."
"You're welcome. You look beautiful by the way."
"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."

Max pulled out a chair from the small table and Liz sat down. Max pushed her in and sat down across from her.

"Liz, I want to let you know that your father will arrive in a couple days."
"Thank you."
"I also got you an appointment for tomorrow. Before Kara will give you the birth control she will give you a full medical exam."
"I kind of expected that."
"Right."

They spent the next hour talking while they ate dinner.

Kivar grabbed the young slave girl roughly. She cried out in pain as he was pinned to the bed. He removed his pants and pushed his manhood into her. She winced at how rough he was as he pounded into her body, not caring if he caused her pain. As Kivar pounded hard into the girl he dreamed of the day that he would have his dick inside the half breed bitch that the prince stole from him. But he had to smile at the fact that his men had destroyed her father's farm. He grunted as he had his release. He rolled off her and she was taken away. He fell to sleep knowing that it wouldn't be long before he completed his plan to take over Antar.

After eating Max and Liz walked through the garden. Max noticed that she was kind of quite.

"Are you OK?"
"Yeah."
"Are you sure? I mean you are kind of quite."
"Just been thinking."
"About what?"
"Us, that if you are willing to bond with me does that also mean you want me as your wife? Your future queen?"
"Liz, you know that you can only bond to one other person. The King is required by law to be bonded to his wife."
"But it doesn't have to be a full bond."
"No it can be just a physical bond, meaning that they in a way that only his wife can have his child the heir."
"But what you want with me is the full bond. The kind were we can feel what the other is feeling. Where we can sense were the other is?"
"Yes. You need the mental part of the bond to help with the visions. It will make you stronger."
"I know."
"Besides Liz, I love you. I want us to be as close as we can possibly be."
"So we are going to marry?"
"Oh crap! I never did ask you proper did I?"
"No you didn't." Said Liz with a giggle.

Max knelt down in front of her took her hand in his and looked up into her eyes.

"Elizabeth Parker, will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to be my wife?" Asked Max

Liz gave him a big smile.

"Yes I will marry you Max. My prince." Said Liz
"Yes?"
"Yes Max. I love you."

Max stood up pulled her into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss surprised Liz at first but soon found herself returning it. They became so lost in each other that neither noticed that a young blond blue eyed maid was watching them with an ice cold look in her eyes.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

"a young blond blue eyed maid" :?: :?: :?: Who could she be... :idea: I have no idea because there are too many women in Max's Kingdom that we don't know...Anyway, it is not someone I would like to know, if I was Liz! :shock: :? Troubles on the march...

EVE :? :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

begonia9508 wrote:"a young blond blue eyed maid" :?: :?: :?: Who could she be... :idea:
Haha, yeah. I have my suspicions too.

So, Khivar wants to take over the reign of the planet. I'm sure he's not planning to do so through a democratic election (people would probably never choose him anyway)... This worries me :| I wonder if any of the Antarian military/defense knows of Khivar's plans/intentions?

Nice talk between Max and Liz. And good of Max to make it official - by proposing :D

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Max is a very romantic guy. I'm glad that Max made appointment for Liz. I love the way Max asked Liz to marry him. I think that is was very romantic.. I'm glad that Liz said yes to Max. Wow that must have been some passionate kiss. So Kivar is having his men destroy Antar so he could run it. Kivar is a major asshole. Let me guess the ice blue eyes belong to the mega bitch Tess. Please please please please please please please please tell me Max and his men will kill Kivar and Tess really really really soon? I really hate Kivar and Tess. So please kill Kivar and Tess really soon?

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so happy they are getting married
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 17 9/13

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve You really have no guesses as who the blond blue eyed maid is? :lol: I can tell you one thing you are right if you were Liz you sure as hell don't want to know her!

Jo Yes Kivar wants to take over Antar and no he will not go about it in an election! Don't worry I am sure that King Philip has someone keeping an eye on Kivar. :wink: Yes it was nice for Max and Liz to talk things out. Yes Max has made it official. :D

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar is behind the farmlands being destroyed and he wants to take over Antar. The maid being Tess? Maybe! Oh yeah that had to be some kiss!

Natalie36 :D

Part 17

Liz walked into the exam room in the medical complex. She was nervous. A nurse gave her a hospital gown to change into. She changed and a few minutes later Dr. Kara came in.

"Hi Liz. How are you feeling?" Asked Kara
"Good."
"Ok Liz, I need you to lay down on the table."

Liz did as she was asked. Kara did the exam. During the exam Liz did everything that Kara asked her to do.

"Ok. Liz the last part will be a bit uncomfortable. But the way to give you the birth control drug, that will last six months is by instering a probe into you." Said Kara
"There isn't another way?"
"Liz, this is the way I recommend. You won't have to remember to take a pill or injection daily or weekly."
"Ok."
"I will numb you a little if you want."
"Thank you."

Liz felt a small injection then after a couple minutes the probe was inserted into her. Then she felt a cool feel through her lower body. The probe was removed and Liz sat up.

"Well Liz, I have to say that you are very healthy. But I hope that you will consider doing at least the mental part of the bond soon. You aren't having any side effects from the blocking drug. But I don't really don't like keeping you on it."
"I know. I will think about it."
"Ok. Go a head and get dressed."
"Thanks doc."

Kara left the room and Liz dressed.

Liz walked through the palace after her appointment. She was going to tell Max that she was ready for the mental part of the bonding. She was lost in thought and didn't see the maid until she bumped into her.

"Sorry." Said Liz
"Don't worry about it Miss." Said the maid.

Liz continued down the hall and the maid narrowed her cold blue eyes at her. She smiled at the thought of her lord Kivar breaking that wantabe princess. She couldn't wait until this stupid Royal family was destroyed.

Liz knocked on the door to Max's office. She entered only after she was invited. She found Max at the desk going over some papers.

"So how did your appointment go?" Asked Max
"Good. I am in very good health."
"That's great. So did Kara give you the birth control?"
"Yeah the six month one."
"The one injected internally?"
"Yeah. I am a little sore from it. But it's not painful or anything."
"That's good."
"Max, I am ready for the mental part of the bond."
"Are you sure? You know that once we do that the only thing that can break it is death."
"Yes."
"The full bond is what would be best you know."
"Yes. But Dr. Kara said that even the mental bond would mean I can get off the blocking drug."
"True."
"So when do you want to do it?"
"How about now. My work can wait."
"Ok."

Max got up and led Liz over to the sofa and they sat down together.

"Liz, you know how this is done right?" Asked Max
"Yes. You being the stronger of us mentally will open a connection. We both will let our minds go blank and our minds become one. Your memories and feelings become mine and mine become yours. Once the bond is complete we will be able to feel the other no matter where we are. The closer together we are the stronger the feeling will be. We will know if the other is in danger. It also works so that if I am getting a vision I can pull some of your stranth to focus them. Something that I am not able to do on my own. Which is why they are driving me crazy."
"Yeah. So are you truly ready for this?"
"As ready as I can be."

Max smiled and reached to place his hands on either side of her head.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639