True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 5/21

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is probably right about Liz's nightmares.
I am glad he'll come back and stay with her.......
I love how protective he is.
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 5/21

Post by saori_1902 »

Nice part!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 25 5/23

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Grandma Claudia is great.

Eve Thanks

Carolyn Max is probably right about Liz's nightmares. The subconscious does notice things and find ways to let you know. Max really wants to protect Liz.

soari_1902 Thanks

Part 25 Three months later

Liz sat next to Max as they headed for his parents house to spend their semester break. Only because his mother asked them. Max's sister and boyfriend were going to be there. Liz had to admit that she was a little scared to meet Max's older sister.

"How you feeling Liz?"
"I'm ok Max."
"No pain or anything?"
"I'm fine Max. The doctors said it was fine for me to make this trip."
"I know. But I can tell that something is bothering you."
"Ok I am a little nervous about meeting your sister."
"Isabel isn't that bad."
"Come on Max! She is your older sister. She isn't going to think that any girl is good enough for her little brother."
"Liz, Isabel is going to like you. I mean you are sweet, kind and smart. Just the kind of girl Isabel would want for me."
"Max, how can you be so sure? You make your sister sound like the ice queen or something."
"She is not that bad."

Liz just raised an eyebrow at that statement. Max just smiled. He then turned down a tree lined street that had the houses set back and not visible from the street. When Max turned in a driveway with a gate. He punched in a code and the gate opened.

"Max, you never told me that you were rich." Said Liz
"I'm not. My parents are rich."
"OK. You didn't tell me that your parents were rich."
"I didn't think it was important."
"It would have been nice if you didn't keep secrets from me."
"I'm sorry."
"I'm not mad. Just no more secrets."
"Promise."

Liz smiled as Max parked the jeep in front of the house. Liz looked at it in shock. It was three stories with a large wraparound porch. It looked like the whole Crashdown and her parents apartment could fit on the first floor.

"You won't get lost I promise."
"That's good."
"Max Evans get out of that jeep and let me meet this girlfriend of yours!" Came a voice from the porch.

Liz let out a laugh as Max turned red.

"Isabel?" Asked Liz
"Yeah."
"Well let's not keep her waiting."

Max gave her a kiss and they both got out of the jeep and headed up to the porch. Isabel watched them as they walked up holding hands. She looked at the small dark haired young woman. She had to admit that Liz had that natural beauty that not everyone would see. She hoped that her brother finally made the right choice in a girlfriend.

"Isabel, this is Liz Parker my girlfriend." Said Max
"It's nice to meet you Liz. But I have to say my brother hasn't told me anything about you." Said Isabel
"Well it's nice to meet you Isabel. But I have to say that you are different then I expected." Said Liz
"Let me guess my little brother made me sound like a cold bitch."
"Well he never called you a bitch. I think that ice princess was more like it." Said Liz
"MAXWELL PHILIP EVANS! How dare you tell your girlfriend that I am an ice princess!"
"Iz, come on you have never liked any of the girls I have gone out with." Said Max
"Max, you when out with a bunch of bitches!"
"Well Liz isn't like that." Said Max
"From what mom has told me I get that. Come on Liz, I know mom can't wait to see you." Said Isabel

Liz just shook her head and followed Isabel into the house. Max let out a sigh and followed right behind them.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz had an interesting first meeting with Isabel.
Wonder if they will be friends?
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great part <3
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

my sister in law is the one that set us up so i got it easy :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 26 5/24

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn We will have to wait and see if Isabel and Liz become friends. :wink:

saori_1902 Thanks!

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 26

Liz sat by the pool with Isabel drinking ice tea after greeting Max's parents.

"So Liz how are you feeling? My mom told me what happened a few months ago." Said Isabel
"Not bad. I just hate that Max got hurt because of me."
"That was not you fault. It was that psycho ex of yours. I can see that my brother really cares about you. There was no way in hell Max was going to let him hurt you, and get away with it."
"Really?"
"Liz, the truth is I haven't liked most of the girls my brother has gone out with. I really hate Kendra for what she did to him. But I can tell you are different. That you don't want to hurt him any more then he wants to hurt you."
"The guy I when out with before Max really hurt me. He made me believe that he really cared about me. But he only did that so I would have sex with him. That was a big mistake."
"You were a virgin when you slept with him?"
"Yeah. He knew but didn't treat me like one."
"Guys like that are nothing but pigs! Liz, I'm hoping that Max treats you much better."
"Your brother is very loving and caring to me."
"Good to hear. Or else I would have to kick his sorry ass!"

Liz let out a laugh. But she knew it had to be true.

"So tell me how is it that you ended up with my brother's name tattooed on the back of your shoulder?"
"A game of truth or dare."
"So what was the question?"
"It was very personal and I would rather not talk about it."
"OK I can respect that."
"Thanks."
"How did you meet my brother?"
"Well he is in a study group with one of my roommates, and my other roommate is dating one of his roommates. Both of his roommates are old friends of mine from home. Michael and Kyle were having a party and my roommates dragged me there. They wanted to set me up with Max. I when into his bedroom to escape the drunks and he found me there. He had a sign on his door that said that he would sue anyone who entered without permission. I took a risk. When he found me we started to talk. Then he asked me out."
"That's good. So you really like my brother don't you?"
"Yes. Isabel, Max makes me feel things I have never felt before. When I was a kid trust didn't come easy for me. But almost from the moment I met him. I wanted to trust Max. I wanted to feel loved."
"Why didn't you trust anyone?"
"Before I when to live with my parents, I spent the first three years of my life being abused. My birth mother was beaten to death by a boyfriend when I was just a year old. He then beat me to near death. I was placed in foster care once I had healed enough. But I wasn't safe there either. I wasn't safe until I was placed with the people who would adopt me. My parents never hid my past from me. But I don't remember it."
"I'm sorry that you when through that. I really hate men who treat women and children like that. They should all be locked up and never let out again."
"Can't say that I disagree."
"Liz, I don't mean to pry but why are you in a one piece swimsuit? I'm sure that my brother would love to see you in a bikini."
"She does mean to pry. Izzy loves to find out everything she can about a person." Said a male voice from behind them.

Both girls turned to see a young man with a goofy smile on his.

"Liz this is my boyfriend Alex Whitman. Alex, meet my brother's girlfriend Liz Parker." Said Isabel
"Nice to meet you Liz." Said Alex
"You too Alex. Isabel to answer your question the scar from when I was stabbed three months ago is still healing and I don't like to let anyone see it." Said Liz
"Has Max?" Asked Isabel
"No. I haven't let him see it." Said Liz
"So you haven't been with him since then?" Asked Isabel
"ISABEL! Max and Liz's sex life is none of your business!" Said Alex
"It's OK Alex. My roommates bud into my sex life all the time. They also talk about theirs all the time. No we haven't. I was just cleared a couple weeks ago to have sex again. But I have been scared to let Max see it."
"Liz, in the few hours you have been here I watched my brother. I have never seen him look at anyone like he does you. He is completely in love with you. I know we just met but I have to say you feel the same way about him. Trust him to see you with any flaws you think that you have to still love you." Said Isabel
"If Max hadn't told me you were planing to become a teacher I would say you would make a great shrink."
"Yeah that's my Izzy. Just knowing how to analyze people." Said Alex
"You come out here for a reason?" Asked Isabel
"Yep, I was asked to tell you ladies that we have two hours before dinner. Knowing you like I do Izzy, I know you need that time to get ready. We did ask for Max and Liz to come here for a reason. My parents just arrived."
"Well Liz let's go get ready for dinner." Said Isabel

Liz got up and followed Isabel into the house and up to her room for the visit.

"A little secret Liz, the balcony of this room is shared with Max's." Said Isabel with a sly smile.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

I like your Isabel! Nice part. :)
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Just got all caught up with this, great job!
I think Liz and Isabelle are going to get along just fine. :wink:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I like he way Liz, Isabel and Alex are all getting along. And I like the secret Isabel told Liz. I think Max and Liz will be spending a lot of time together. I think Max and Liz are great together. Is Alex and Isabel going to announce they are going to get married? Will Max and Liz be part of the wedding?

L-J-L 76