How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by valentinebaby »

So here I am enjoying the peace and quiet that is nap time. My husband's left for work and my house is so silent that you can hear a pin drop. So then I hear a noise that sounds like a door opening, and I'm thinking to myself wow that was a short nap. Then the dog barks and I'm like wha??? So I get up and look out my bedroom door and see a bike tire. Instantly I know my husband is home. So after finding out that he forgot he had the day off, he tells me his plan on telling me this when he got home, was to sneak into the house very quietly hoping the dog would ignore him and then jumping next to me on the bed and scaring me to the point of probably wetting my pants. Husbands are mean. That's okay I beat him up.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

My day sucked :roll:

NOTHING went right at work today....machines broke down,busted my ass all day and still didn't make quota....one of those fun days.Where you bust your ass but due to bad luck and unforseen things it looks like you didn't do much all day :roll:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well my last grandparent....my grandmother...died today in her nursing home,early this morning.

I am now without grandparents.Plus also this is the fourth death in the family this year since January.
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

killjoy wrote:Well my last grandparent....my grandmother...died today in her nursing home,early this morning.

I am now without grandparents.Plus also this is the fourth death in the family this year since January.
I'm sorry, KJ. My heart goes out to you.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote:Well my last grandparent....my grandmother...died today in her nursing home,early this morning.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's probably very little comfort, but at least you had your grandmother for as long as you did.

I hope this year lightens up for you.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

After 2 days in Disneyland, and 3 days in the bay area, 14 hour drive back home, and spending most of yesterday passed out on the sofa. I gotta say there's nothing better than spending the day at home relaxing with your family. There really is no place like home. Today was great.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Running on two hours of sleep. We shall see how this ends up.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I know it's a tad late here but I have to say I just LOVED Saturday!!

It was supposed to be a football game that was a clash between two power house teams...my team..Alabama Crimsion Tide and the other team The Florida Gators.Like I said it was supposed to have been one of those down to the wire,slug it out contest between two great teams......well guess again!

We beat'em 31-6! They didn't even score a touchdown in the whole game! Only two field goals!!!
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I had a nice relaxing day, and for dinner I went to my first Hawaiian restuarant. I get my food back and it's lau lau which is pork wrapped in a taru leaf and I get it and I'm thinking this thing looks disgusting cause it's looks like really dark lettuce, but mmm so good.
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

I had a pretty sucky day today...hopefully tomorrow goes better.