TEMPTATION (M/L ADULT) PART4 29.aug.2008 *COMPLETE*

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

TEMPTATION (M/L ADULT) PART4 29.aug.2008 *COMPLETE*

Post by pijeechinadoll »

FANFIC COVER BY ME ^^

AUTHOR: Ping (Pijeechinadoll)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Liz Parker or Max Evans. They are from Roswell. I do not own Isabel or Alex either or a matter of fact anyone one else who is stated in my story. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended I do not profit from them, they belong to their owners. ^^
Pairings/Couples/Category: Max/Liz CC
Rating: ADULT
SUMMARY: Probably 2- 3 months after the episode departure. Did I mention that it was very raunchy? A lot of sex
Author's Note: I’ve been around in this group for ages (lurking ^^ reading other fanfics) .This is my first attempt at a little fiction. I hope you like it and enjoy it. I’m a dreamer at heart enjoy. I would love feedback. Yep, I want to know what you think of my attempt at a little fiction.

Part 1

A couple of days after the event of Tess leaving: Max was so depressed; he thought that Liz and him would have got back together. But then she stated that she needed some time alone and had decided to go on a holiday. Max literally begged her not to go but Liz wouldn’t give in! So Max had no choice but to let her leave Roswell, again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present day: 2-3 months later. Liz dropped her bag on the floor of her hallway. “Mum, Dad… I’m home!”
Nobody answered; she walked into the Crashdown. However, it was empty. Liz wondered where they were. She then went back into the house and went to pour herself a drink, and then noticed that there was a note for her, from her parents. As they knew that she was coming back. ‘TO LIZ, OUR DARLING DAUGHTER... WELCOME HOME. SORRY WE’RE NOT HERE! Back next week! WE’VE GONE TO YOUR AUNT’S!’

Liz smiled, at the message and went up stairs. Her parents were the only ones who knew that she was back in town. Not even Maria knew. The whole point of not telling Maria was that Maria would have told Michael and then it would have got back to Max. Max, she had thought about him a lot when travelling. And now she was back home. She still wasn’t ready to see him, so she deliberately didn’t tell anyone. She had to purposely seek into Roswell, she carefully slipped in without anyone knowing; “Thank god no one saw me” said Liz.

It was 6:00 in the morning; the sun was just rising. Blasting up the music, Liz decided to have a long soak in the shower. She peeled of her clothes and stepped into the shower, her water was stinging hot, perfect to cool her down…
Unknown to Liz, Max was walking towards the Crashdown, already. However what Liz didn’t know that when she had left, Max had formed a connection, well actually it had always been there. And that when she went, he felt her pull away, and he knew that when she would come back, he would know. And now she was. That morning he was lying in his bed, asleep, when a strange feeling woke him up. The exact feeling in which he had felt when Liz left, but this time it was more feeling of togetherness. Which made Max, feel very giddy. But on the other hand sort of scared him. He had to see her.

Walking along the road, he remembered the day he saw her in Kyle’s bed or was it hers. He couldn’t remember... doesn’t matter. The point was he was devastated never mind being jealous. But then he remembered her look, when she heard that he had slept with Tess and that Tess was pregnant too. (To him a moment of relapse!) But then on the day where they all stood in the cave, the truth had come out. Neither had done it- sleep with their so-called partners. He was more pleased than Liz. He was glad of the thought that she hadn’t given herself to Kyle. He actually wanted her to himself. But truth is known Liz knew that she herself was very confused by everything. And so she decided to put some distance between themselves and had to leave. Even though she wanted him badly…

He arrived outside the door of her house and rang the doorbell. No one answered. He rang it again. Still no one answered; Max could hear the music blasting, maybe that’s why she can’t hear. He went up on to her balcony, her window was open and he climbed in. He was expecting her to be in her bedroom; to be asleep or at her desk, but she wasn’t. He wondered down stairs, she wasn’t there. Max glanced at the exact same message Liz had read before. Yes she was at home. He then came back upstairs, as he knew that she was still in the house. He could feel her presence really strongly.

He wondered into the bathroom, as the door was slightly ajar. Water was running. There he had the shock of his life. Right in front of him was a shadow behind the screen. A naked Shadow to be precise. It didn’t have to take him long to figure out that it was Liz. He gulped at the sight. Her body was still amazing; he couldn’t help but stare…
Liz ran her hands down and through her hair. It felt so nice to be home. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed the travelling she loved it. However, she couldn’t wait to see Maria and Alex (Yes in my story, Alex is still alive and kicking!). She wanted to catch up on all the gossip. She then she snapped out of her thoughts and felt a strong presence, a person watching her.

She turned round, to see Max standing in front of her. She was shocked. But she smiled weakly. Liz then placed an arm across her breasts, not covering them completely, but for her own satisfaction. A little protection, not from Max, she wasn’t scared of him. But of herself. She actually had a feeling it was he and that he was coming. She looked into his face; she could see a little glee of happiness that he got out of staring at her naked body. Max then made eye contact, with her. “ Um… I rang the door bell but you didn’t hear me…”

Liz stared at him; she didn’t know what to say or do. She could feel all the feelings for him that she had surfacing up again. She felt her stomach do cartwheels everywhere and knots forming. His stare made her weak at the knees. She felt even hotter. He had always had that effect on her. He was still staring. She then saw the look in his eyes... the change, to uneasiness. But he still was gawping at her.

She smiled and then realised why… and quickly grabbed the nearest towel. That’s what she was going to do, before she had a mind block. The towel was small, but it was something. She placed the towel around her self. It was just about big enough to cover her, around her breasts and above her knees. But didn’t move to step out of the shower. Liz wanted to keep a little distance between them, but found herself relishing at the thought of his touch.
Max was thinking the exact same thing at the exact same point. They had got very touché before, but never this close. It was the first time Max had seen her completely with no clothes on. She looked like a goddess! ‘God… She was naked... and now she had just a small, tiny towel round her…’ Max jaws tighten at every thought and he looked at her. ‘ If only…’

He looked at her, she was smiling, but Max could feel her anxiety. “So how was it…?” whispered Max. He of course was referring to her holiday/trip. He stood where he was as he could feel that Liz was keeping distance herself. They stood there just looking at each other. There was total silence that had hit the room, well except for the music that was coming from Liz’s room. Liz looked at Max, he hadn’t changed, still as gorgeous as ever and Max continued to stare at Liz had a golden tan that lit her up. Her legs looked so long...but perfected... her towel... under her towel. He wanted to see it all again. Liz looked at him and then stretched out her hand wanting to take his. Max was at first afraid and nervous and was not going to, but then gave in and placed his hand into her.
Liz wasn’t sure what she was doing or what was the point of taking his hand. However it felt right. But there was like a big enormous force that was pulling them together. There was electrical current that ran between their hands. Max felt Liz’s deep fast breathing and his and her heart beat racing. She pulled him towards her, into the shower and then they kissed. Yep! There was still those sparks, those fireworks, all the emotions rolled into one and then at that moment The connection that Max had felt so strongly, hit Liz with full impact. It blew her apart, she nearly cried with happiness, but sadness. They had been through so much. And twice Liz had to force herself to leave. But the connection, “WOW!” murmured Liz.
Max felt it too, and then there was lot of flashbacks. He was so happy to have her back in his arms. He placed his hand around her body, her waist and stroked her hair. So smooth and tender… Her skin, his again. He kissed her gentle on her neck…
Liz murmured with pleasure and then looked into Max’s eyes, Searching hard to see what was in his soul. What did he really want most? She then found it and found a lump in her throat. She gulped. It was the same, as what she wanted… always wanted. And right now it felt perfect… Perfect timing...
…Back to reality, Max was getting soaked as the water was still on, and he was about to pull off his top. He looked at Liz just to get an okay sign, but all she did was grin at him. And so he then slipped off his shirt and started kissing Liz harder, He was aching just as much as she was. Each kisses, feeding his hunger for her.
She glanced down at his chest, so smooth, so soft, so well build, so...
He just couldn’t stop; he pressed his lips on to her. Her lips were wet, soft and tender. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and played with hers. He did it whilst keeping his eyes locked with hers. And then went back to kissing her neck. He could hear her pleasure… but then he felt her tug at the edge of trouser at the top.

She wanted him. “Now… Are you sure…” whispered Max. Liz nodded at him, not saying a word. She was speechless. God he had waited for her so. So long! And now she was given herself to him. Total surrender! However he hadn’t imaged it being in the shower. The thought made him grin.

…He fumbled with his zip he was actually shaking. So was Liz too but she moved closer to help him. He slipped off his jeans off. He stood naked in the shower; his hair was dripping wet. He pulled Liz up to him and touched and stroked her.

He then relaxed...
Liz could feel his tingling touch down her back. Carefully stroking her. The only thing that separated them was Liz’s towel. Liz could feel him throbbing up and harden against the inside of her thigh. Her ache, inside her. Yes, She defiantly wanted him now…

He was touching the towel and rubbing the material. Liz looked into his eyes and touched his hand. It was trembling, she then moved it to where the towel was tightened, and let him undo it. She heard him whimper through excitement, as he removed the towel and moved away to place it to the floor.

Now! Now… They stood apart. There was probably about 20metres between them. That is in centimetres. Liz gasped, as he stepped closer. The temperature was soaring, and that wasn’t because the water was boiling. It was their body temperature. HOT! Boiling hot. If they weren’t in the shower, you could actually see the sweat dripping from Max’s head and body… Talking about heads Liz placed hers against Max’s shoulder. She moved forward to relax against his naked body. Whilst he moved closer up to her too. Their bodies collided. His body pressed against her, whilst at the same time caressing her breast. So smooth, he moved his head down to kiss them. Liz tensed up, to stop herself from screaming. Instead, a soft moan of joy came from Liz’s mouth.

Liz was in a dreamworld; she felt like floating, it was then that a sharp pain came from inside of her. Liz cried with pain. Max had pushed himself into her. He kissed her hard. Liz was shocked at the pain; he had broken her hem. She had officially lost her virginity. Her virginity to the person who she had truly loved and still did. That would never change. Her soul mate. Fate would always bring them back together.

Liz knew that and so did Max
But Max wasn’t finished there; He wanted to fulfil her and himself. He wanted to make it perfect for her. He looked down at Liz. He pushed himself harder into her, making her fall back against the shower wall. He made every single part of her body scream for more but at the same time make her feel weak. Liz moaned he could hear that she was trying not to scream out. He looked at her. Slowing down, he pushed himself into her and out more slowly…
Liz felt the pain going away, being replaced by tenderness. She ached all over. She looked up at Max. He was being so gentle with her, rocking and swaying her slightly from side to side whilst moving in. She was trobbing, so was he; He was kissing every part of her body.

Liz never wanted the feeling to go, the excitement, completeness, everything. She was so glad that she hadn’t slept with Kyle. Max too knew what she was feeling too, he was glad that him sleeping with Tess was just a planted implant.

He was still inside her, but then he started to stroke her inside of her thigh… and after spending a long time in the shower, Max led Liz to her bed…
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

TEMPTATION PART 2 (M/L ADULT)

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LOL don't kill me yet... part 2 is a breather :D :D :D they is a point to part 2. ENJOY ^^

part 2

Max woke up; he had a dream, it was the most weirdest but strongest and vivid dream he had ever had. It actually felt really real. He looked at the clock; it was 8:00 in the afternoon. He wondered where Liz was; he missed her so much already.

There was a tap at the door. Isabel then walked in without being invited and with her she had Alex in tow. She had a big wicked grin on her face.
“Don’t I get any privacy?” Moaned Max. “The least you could do is let me put some clothes on… I mean Iz, I don’t think Alex wants to see me like this!”
Isabel looked at Alex and her brother and laughed. Alex was grinning too, but both agreed to turn round. Max then shoved on some clothes.
It was Alex then who had stopped laughing, started to speak. He put on a serious tone. “Look Max, the only reason, I’m here is that Iz dragged me down here. And I know she would never forgive me if I didn’t talk to… well… tell you!”
Max looked at his sister and then back at Alex. “If you’re here to tell me that you’re sleeping with my sister. I already know! And you better not be here to tell me she’s pregnant, either!”
Alex mouth dropped open, to get a word in. But Isabel got there first. “How the hell do you know?!” blasted Isabel.
“Well sis, sorry to disappoint you, but you were so obvious, you had been singing nearly every day, every hour… and to me that is not in your nature.” Pointed out Max, “Plus you were chatting to mum and I over heard. Nice going Alex. It’s nice to see her settled with someone we actually trust”

Alex serious look broke into a grin, whilst Isabel blushed, a deep scarlet colour appeared at in her cheeks. Which wasn’t usual.

After Isabel had lost Alex she was so upset that they hadn’t had a proper chance of a relationship, at the start. It was only after Alex died, had she realised how much she loved him, and he loved her. However through fate, Alex hadn’t/ didn’t die and he came back to Roswell. At first Isabel thought she had stumbled into one of her dreams again. Dreams in which Alex came to her to talk. But then he told her to snap out of it and stop being depressed and that it wasn’t her fault. Isabel cried and said she missed him. The same/ similar dream would recur every time. She then woke up to find someone sitting at her table. Their back was turned. Her eyes were hazy. “Max!”

Maybe she had stumbled into another dream. The person turned, it was Alex. “Iz you’ve been sleeping for over 9 hours. I’ve been waiting for you to wake up, so I could talk to you,” he said with a grin.
“Please, Alex no more… no more… I can’t be doing with anymore of these dream talks. If you can’t be here by my side in reality, then please leave me… I can’t cope anymore...”
“Isabel what are you talking about, it’s me Alex!”
Isabel was so sure that it was a dream; she kept willing her self to wake up. Alex grinned at her.
“Please…” begged Isabel, not looking up as she collapsed to the floor crying.
Alex walked over to her and kissed her lips; the kisses felt so familiar, so real. Isabel kissed Alex again.

When Isabel’s mum walked in, “Oh Isabel, you’re awake! Get changed darling, Alex is back to see you. Alex do you want a drink?” she said and then walked out.
Isabel was now confused. “You’re alive…”

She flung herself around Alex; she couldn’t believe it and buried her head in his arms. It seemed that it was Alex’s identical twin that had died and that Alex had been in a coma in a hospital in Canada, for weeks. He told her and as soon as he remembered who he was, he came back to Roswell. She in turn told Alex about her dreams. The scary thing was that Alex had one of those exact dreams just after he woke from his coma. But Iz wasn’t familiar to him then, so he had pushed the dream aside.

And till this day, they hadn’t look back. Alex was her rock and still was. Him being back changed her from the depressed to the radiant person, Alex loved before the accident. They taught each other new things. Through the last months he had tamed her, she wasn’t as carefree as before. She was more mature than ever. And one night a couple of weeks ago, they got very intimate and Isabel gave herself Alex. Who had been very patience and never pushed her into anything that she didn’t want to do. He said he’ll wait for her till she’s ready, but she said she was ready and was eagar and they both enjoyed it. And many times after too.
“So?” Max said. He was waiting for what Isabel and Alex had to tell him. Alex looked at Isabel and answered “We were on our way on our trip, this morning… and we… well, you’re the first we told… Liz is back in town.”

‘We saw her, I think she was avoiding everyone that is why she was so early.’ said Isabel. Not having the heart to say him instead of everyone else.

And with that Max ran out the room, leaving Alex and Isabel, staring at each other. They were thinking the exact same thing- don’t tell anyone yet!!

TBC...^^
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

TEMPTATION (M/L ADULT) PART3

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LOL ^^ i dont own the Envogue- Don’t let go (love)… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Part 3

Liz woke up startled, her body ached from her dream, and it felt so real. Trust her to get back into Roswell and fall asleep all day. Her parents were away, as the note had said. She had her pjs on. She was hot and sweaty, so she pulled open the window and then changed into a nightdress.

She climbed back into bed to lie down; she pulled the cover over her. She started thinking about her dream; it wasn’t real, just a dream. She kept repeating. … The hot shower, naked bodies entwined, Her and Max’s bodies to be precise. The sex, Her losing herself to him… It was all a dream… She then started to close her eyes…
It had been all a dream, Max thought to himself, he had ran all the way to the Crashdown, He had to see her. He had to ask. He also missed her, what was it 2- 3 months of not seeing her, not holding her. It had felt like light years. He reached the Crashdown; all the lights were turned off, even in the house. That didn’t stop him seeing her. He climbed up on to Liz’s balcony.

He had it all planned out he would tap on her window to wake her up. She would open it. He would tell her to come out to talk. Outside nothing could happen. No temptation. He stepped up… Her window was open, he silently cursed and temptation got the better of him. He decided to climb in…

Once in he walked over to her bed, she was sleeping peacefully. He didn’t want to wake her, but he had to.

But before he did. He pulled her cover off her. Just to take a peek of her body. She had a red short nightdress... she looked hot. It was strange how she was wearing the clothing. Her legs, her figure... he could see her thighs, as her dress was hitched up slightly.

Yet she looked innocent, that is why he didn’t want to touch her.

She stirred in her bed; She felt a chill cause someone had pulled off her cover and like someone was watching. ‘This feels familiar’, she thought. Maybe her dream had been a sign. She knew that if she opened her eyes, he would be standing there.

She heard him whisper her name. So sweetly, so softly. He was stroking her side of her body- he couldn’t resist it- touching her. She couldn’t resist, She hadn’t wanted to see him this morning, but now… it was defiantly a different story. Liz opened her eyes to see that Max was standing over her.

Her body began to ache again and Goosebumps were forming fast. However Liz got out of bed. She sat on the edge.
“So how was it…?” said Max. Meaning her trip/ holiday. He moved an inch away; he could feel her body heat. There was some sort of déjà-vu. Liz didn’t know what to say, it was getting to weird for her, and she got tongue-tied. She didn’t answer.

“I had a dream… we were in a shower… we did…” said Max. Getting tongue-tied himself; he couldn’t help but replay the dream. Her body, his body…
He stared at Liz’s strap of her nightdress; it was hanging off her shoulder. He couldn’t resist the temptation so he moved closer and kissed her.

The kisses they were mind blowing and had lots of flashbacks. He then stopped to ask if she had the dream, Liz nodded a yes. Max gulped, at the thought of them really making out in the shower. ‘Was it really real?’ She didn’t answer she didn’t know either. He then kissed her again, the truth hit them, it was both their fantasy rolled into one. The same fantasy, because they were connected. Mind, body and Soul!

Liz sat there. Next to each other, both were slightly embarrassed, but their kisses, didn’t stop there. Max then slipped his hand down, stroking and caressing her side. The feeling melted her. She then took his hand and looked into his eyes, she could see that he was thinking, ‘what is she doing?’ But she just showed him instead. She slipped up her nightdress. Liz had not been wearing any underwear under her nightdress. She had no knickers on. Max was shocked and got a little embarrassed. But he had to admit that she looked better in the flesh than in his fantasy. She placed his hand on her thigh. Max gulped, whilst Liz bit on her lip.

However she wasn’t finished there, She moved his hand, inside her thighs. He stroked it vigorously. She gave a little squeal of pleasure and he moved his hand upwards and pressed on her lower lips. Max was very surprised at the fact she was throbbing and aching there, really strongly.

She then collapsed on the bed her head hit her pillow; He still was pressing her inside. She chewed on her lip and she moaned and cried from time to time. Max the started kissing her again, with one finger thrusting in and out of her and one hand exploring what was under her nightdress. Nothing, She had no bra whatsoever on. ‘Just amazingly smooth flesh’ Max thought.

Liz then stopped Max; He thought that she was going to kick him out. And that she didn’t or hadn’t felt ready to sleep him and that kind of upset him. He had waited along time for this experience. But with saying that Max was wrong, Liz started to pull the straps of her dress down. Max swallow eagerly. The dress was going down lower and lower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz looked up at Max. It felt the prefect time. She saw him gasp. He still had his hands up her dress. “Make it real!” whispered Liz, into Max’s ear. She of course was referring to the dream. She wanted him to make love to her now... take her virginity...
“Are you sure?” Answered Max.
The answer was, “ Do you need telling twice!”

And with that Max carefully slipped her dress off down her legs, whilst his hand was still on her body (He couldn’t/ wouldn’t let go, She felt so smooth. It was filling him with excitement). But the nightdress came off easily, anyway.

Max swallow at the sight. He slipped of his top and he pulled off his trousers. He still had his pants on. “Liz! Are you sure?”
She nodded her body yearned for his touch, it was like a drug, and she needed more of. The effect was amazing.

It was strange! Music started playing softly; it was Envogue- Don’t let go (love)…
Liz helped him out of them. And then he pushed herself into her and on top of her.

“MAX…!”

Liz cried at the pain, it hurt more than it did in her dream. A little liquid flowed from him as he ejaculated. He was inside of her, pushing and pushing. Up and down, he rocked her, slowly to the music.

She melted...

She bit on to her lip; Max was exploring every part of her body. He was caressing her breasts to kissing her stomach. He also was playing with her hair to nibbling on her ear. From time to time Liz would go down on him slowly lick and kiss his stomach, fulfil him. He didn’t need much; he was happy just being with her and giving her everything. He was doing most of the work; he was in control and Liz. Well Liz just let herself go. She wanted him to have her all.

Liz was kissing Max, but then he started kissing her neck, She tilted her neck to the side whilst he pushed himself harder into her whilst he kissed her neck.
Max then stopped, and flopped down next to Her. But he was still inside her. Liz turned to look at him. She stoked his neck looking up lovingly. He could see that she was smiling. He couldn’t believe that it was happening, he was finally with her. Even though the sex with Tess was planted. Max knew that this was 10 times better, because Liz was the only one he ever truly loved.
Liz was thinking the same thing, even though she was in pain, from him breaking her hem. She was actually enjoying every moment.
He then started to pull out, he started to trace his finger on her vagina and stroke her breasts, playing with them gently. He then found Liz going on top of him. She started kissing him lightly and then kissed him harder, going down in a trail. She then moved down and sucked on his pelvis. Not something that she would image herself doing. But with Max it just came so naturally.

Max loved every minute of it, so he just relaxed, allowing Liz to be the leader. He threw lots of red-hot kisses to her head.
She then came up next to him; a piece of her hair was in her face, which Max stroked it behind her ear. Liz grinned at him. The temperature between them was hot. Just like it was in the shower, but this time, there wasn’t anything to cool them down.

Liz put her arms behind Max’s head, to lift herself up, on to him. He cupped her breast her and sucked on them. Liz collapsed on to him, through the excitement.

They were both laughing hysterically. Max started to kiss her again. And he pushed himself in to her again. Liz cried with laughter, it was heaven- it was amazing. They did it all again and then they fell asleep, they’re bodies entwined… as was their souls and their future.

TBC... one more part to go ><
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

TEMPTATION (M/L ADULT) PART4 COMPLETE

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Part 4

Max woke up that morning, was it all a dream; Shit not again! he wrapped the cover around his waist. He couldn’t find Liz. Was it all a dream? Not again! He wanted to break down and cry... Wait... But what was he doing at Liz’s house then. Did he let himself in; he knew where the key was. He had been naked, but sometimes when it was hot he did slept naked. That is if no one were in the house, he wouldn’t want his mum or sister walking in. He stumbled as he pulled on some clothes. Strange…

No one was down stairs. He knew that Liz’s parents were away, the Crashdown had been closed for the week, where was Liz? He then wondered into the bathroom, as the door was slightly ajar. There he had the shock of his life. Right in front of him was a shadow behind the screen. A naked Shadow to be precise. It didn’t take him long to figure out that it was Liz. He gulped at the sight. Her body was still amazing; he couldn’t help but stare…

He was here she was here... did they... had they...

Talk about déjà-vu. Liz was in the shower and he was staring at her.
Liz ran her hands down and through her hair. It felt so nice to be home. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed the travelling she loved it. However, she couldn’t wait to see Maria and Alex. She wanted to catch up on all the gossip. She then she snapped out of her thought and felt a strong presence, watching her.

She turned round, to see Max standing in front of her. She smiled weakly. She actually had a feeling it that he was coming. She looked into his face; she could see a little glee of happiness that he got out of staring at her naked body. Max then made eye contact with her.

Liz stared at him; she didn’t know what to say or do. She felt her stomach do cartwheels everywhere and knots forming. His stare made her weak at the knees. She felt herself go even hotter. He had always had that effect on her. He was still staring. She then saw the look in his eyes change, to uneasiness. But he still gawped at her.

She smiled and then realised why… she was naked. In the shower, like the dream.
Max was thinking the exact same thing at the exact same point. He was so unsure and sure at the same time. His thoughts were muddled. But that didn’t stop his mind from running. ‘God… She naked…’ Max jaws tighten at every thought and he looked at her. ‘ If only…’

This was defiantly familiar. “Liz does this feel familiar… did… we do it… make love… last night…” Max said as he stepped toward her. He couldn’t control himself!
Liz wasn’t sure what she was doing or what was the point of taking his hand was but it felt right. There was like a big enormous force that was pulling them together. There was electrical current that ran between their hands. Max felt Liz’s deep fast breathing and his and her heart beat racing. She pulled him towards her, into the shower and then they kissed. Yep! There was still those sparks, those fireworks, all the emotions rolled into one and then at that moment the connection that Max had felt so strongly, hit Liz with full impact. As always it blew her apart, she nearly cried with happiness, but sadness. They had been through so much. And twice Liz had to force herself to leave. But the connection, “WOW!” murmured Liz.

Familiarity ran through her head.

She then realised what Max was saying. Yes it was strange. However she didn’t care. What mattered was now. But she knew the answer to his last question, she was aching inside, the pain had only just now subsided and calmed down. She had needed some cooling down, so she decided to have a shower.

She had been so hot last night, so much pain, and so much joy...
“Liz I’m so confused, my memory hazy… I can’t remember anything….” said Max, pulling away.

She pulled him back and kissed him again. Max felt his brain blow, and then there was lot of flashbacks. A flashback of him taking her in his arms last night. That hot red nightdress... It was real. He was so happy, it wasn’t a dream, and Liz had given herself to him. She was his. He was so happy to have her back in his arms. He placed his hand around her body and stroked her hair. So smooth and tender… Her skin, his again. He kissed her gentle on her neck…

…Back to reality, Max was getting soaked as the water was still on. He knew what to do next. Liz was just grinning at him. And so he then yanked off his shirt and started kissing Liz harder, He was aching just as much as she was. Each kisses, feeding his hunger for her.

He just couldn’t stop; he pressed his lips on to her. Her lips were wet, soft and tender. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and played with hers. And then went back to kissing her neck. He could hear her pleasure… He knew what she was going to do... He felt her tug at the edge of trouser at the top.

She wanted him. “Haven’t you had enough last night...?”
She didn’t answer; she just vigorously pulled at his trousers like she was in a trance.

“Now… Are you sure…” whispered Max. Liz nodded at him, not saying a word. God it felt like he had waiting for her so. So long! And now she was given herself to him. Total surrender! However he hadn’t imaged it being in the shower. The thought made him grin.

He knew the next part so well, he should have been perfect, but still… He fumbled with his zip he was actually shaking. So was Liz, but she moved closer to help him. He slipped off his jeans off. He stood naked in the shower; his hair was dripping wet. He pulled Liz up to him and touched and stroked her.

Definitely déjà-vu…
Liz could feel his touch down her back. Carefully stroking her. The only thing that separated them was Liz’s towel. Liz could feel his pelvis throbbing up against the inside of her thigh. Her ache, inside her. Yes, She defiantly wanted him now…

He didn’t need telling twice. Liz looked into his eyes and touched his hand. It was trembling; she knew what would happen next, so did he. No towel... no clothes… in the shower... and their naked bodies... She heard him whimper through excitement.

They were playing out their dream...

Now! Now… They stood apart. There was probably about 10 centimetres between them. Much closer this time. Liz gasped, as he stepped his body next to hers. The temperature was soaring, and that wasn’t because the water was boiling. It was their body temperature. HOT! Boiling hot. If they weren’t in the shower, you could actually see the sweat dripping from Max’s head… Talking about heads Liz placed her against Max’s shoulder. Whilst he moved up to her. His body pressed against her, whilst at the same time caressing her breast. So smooth, he moved his head down to kiss them. Liz tensed up, to stop herself from screaming. Instead, a soft moan of joy came from Liz’s mouth.
Liz was in a dreamworld, she felt like floated. What was next, she knew he was going to do. Max was going to thrust his hot arousal into her. She waited... and she waited... Max was too busy kissing/caressing her breasts to notice. She just stood there enjoying the sensation of his kisses. She chewed nervously and forgot that she was waiting. Max then brought his head up to her and kissed her lips hard.

Max had pushed himself into her. Her virginity had gone to the person who she had truly loved and still did. That would never change. Her soul mate. She loved him.
But Max wasn’t finished there; He wanted to make it perfect for her. HE WANTED TO RELIVE HIS DREAM. He looked at Liz. He pushed himself harder into her, making her fall back against the shower wall. He made every single part of her body scream for more but at the same time make her feel weak. Liz moaned he could hear that she was trying not to scream out. He looked at her. Slowing down, he pushed himself into her and out more slowly…

The water was dripping down their bodies.
She looked up at Max. He was being so gentle with her, rocking and swaying her up and down his arousal whilst moving in and out She was throbbing, so was he; He was kissing every part of her body.
He was still inside her, but then he started to stroke her inside of her thigh, a tingling sensation… and after spending a long time in the shower. Not bothering with any clothes, just a towel around them. Max led Liz to her bed…

In the bed he made love to her again. Liz never wanted it to end and neither did he! The intensity of their love...

Later on in that day, Max woke up, against Liz. She was still there thank goodness. The thought of him waking up again without her again pained him greatly. But she was here, he grinned at the thought. He was still inside of her. Their bodies locked together perfectly.

“God I love you!” murmured Max, thinking Liz was still asleep.
Liz then looked up at Max and kissed him on the lips. She was awake.

They stayed in bed, next to each other, just exploring each other bodies. Whilst he stayed inside her, He loved the feeling and so did she. Liz had no pain now; it had gone, it was just soothing...

The day slipped on. Isabel and Alex would cover up for them- they knew that.

The Dream was real after all!
THE END :cry: :cry:

i hope i gave the ending justice.

ping x

PS: thank u all for reading and leaving feedback.
garcia88; ;keepsmiling7; roswell4life; Natalie36; begonia9508
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)