Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oooohhh! Thanks for the explanation! Why do they have to make it so difficult then? Why must some DVD players only accept certain kinds of DVDs and for that matter, how are these DVDs and DVD players different? I assume they LOOK the same, right? (Can you tell I'm not very bright when it comes to technology? :lol: ) I understand now why you all need the Region 2 DVD release dates--this explains what my friends have previously posted elsewhere as well) :roll: Sily me! I am going to hazard a guess and say that Region 0 DVDs and their players are rare and/or cost more huh? Figures. :roll: I will keep an eye out and if I have any info I will (as I try always to do) post back here!
Thanks again Heaven! :)
I want an Alien Blast! <3
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oops! Double post--sorry! :oops:
Last edited by SarahWhitman on Fri May 23, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

:grumbles about fraking computer and it's stupid posting un-awares: Sorry guys!
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

SarahWhitman wrote:Oooohhh! Thanks for the explanation! Why do they have to make it so difficult then? Why must some DVD players only accept certain kinds of DVDs and for that matter, how are these DVDs and DVD players different? I assume they LOOK the same, right? (Can you tell I'm not very bright when it comes to technology? :lol: )
I think the main reason for the different regions was that it made it harder for people to export DVDs between countries illegally (i.e. if they were all the same region, people could buy new DVDs in the US and then sell them in other countries before they'd been released there) - but with internet downloading increasing these days, it's not so much of an issue anymore.

I am going to hazard a guess and say that Region 0 DVDs and their players are rare and/or cost more huh
Actually, multi-regional DVDs are pretty easy to get hold of and can be very cheap - I've had one in the UK for the last 4 years and my parents bought one last year in the UK for only about £40 ($80). I don't think they're as popular in the US though because most DVDs are released here first and are available in region 1 anyway so there's little need to buy discs from other regions.

If you have a multi-regional player, you don't need to worry about the DVDs being Region 0 because the player is compatible with Region 1-6 discs anyway (my DVD collection is a mixture of R1 and R2, but I only have the R1 discs with me in the US because I can only switch the region of my laptop a maximum of 5 times before it sticks permanently on one region). However, if a DVD is region 0, then I think it can be played on any region player (an example of a region 0 disc could be a DVD-R disc that you've made yourself).
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Well!! i have good news!! I finally found Region 2 Jason Behr DVDS and I am so gonna order them.. but i have to wait till my exams are finished cuz then Im gonna be distracted :D
But they have D-War and The Tattooist on http://www.play.com so im hoping they have more of his movies coming out soon

Im so excited!! :lol: :oops:
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Thank you for elaborating, Heaven! I guess the important thing is that everyone--no matter where they are--can see the DVDs and own a copy. :)
Dreamer--what a good find! Yay! I would have to wait, too, if I were you. As it is, the Internet is MUCH too much of a distraction to me on any given day so I don't get enough done anyway--but with DVDs tempting me? Not a chance! :lol:
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

True Very true!! i have stopped using Facebook and that is soo bad But not being able to watch Jason Behr DVDs its like TORTURE!! i keep getting distracted like right now..should be studying.... :oops:
Im just Counting the days till i can order them! So far its 21 Days!! so far away....

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Aww lol! I think it's really cute that you have a count-down! I just need to get some money set aside for something "fun" like that! All my "extra" money is kinda tied up in birthday gifts and hosting family dinners these days so I don't see it happening in the next month but I would definitely have a count-down too! Also, this is really random, but..you might want to fix your signature--you're missing a few words there--I just love that quote! :)

Does anyone have that commercial Jason did YEARS ago that was like, an Italian mint commercial or something? I can't find where I saved it.. :(
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Aw thanks i will change that soon..i was gonna change the quote anyway get a new one...lol...Its 20 DAYS!!!! (yeah i know its sad) but its the only thing keeping me sane...

I know which Ad your talking about its Hilarious apart form them kissing...He looks soo young..lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF6gKIQpjeM

I found the ad on You Tube if you want that

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

THANKS! Now I REALLY can't wait to get off work and go home.. ;) :lol:
SW
p.s. Any countdown to Jason-goodness is NEVER a sad thing! ;)