tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N updated on 3/25/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N updated on 3/25/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

Works In Progress

"The One Among Us."
Title: The One Amoung Us
Author: TaraJeff73
Category: (M/L M/M I/K)
Rating: TEEN
Disclaimer: I do not own 'Roswell' or any of its characters I am simply borrowing them for my story. 'Roswell' is property of 20th Century Fox, Melinda Metz and Jason Katims
Summary: It's Almost four years after graduation.After getting word of no F.B.I activity, the Pod Squad finally settle into a San Fransisco neighborhood. But their quiet life is short lived when Liz's receives terrible a vision that sends them on their way back home, to Roswell, where another shape shifter is revealed and a new hybrid hidden among them all along.

Alorah's Story

Title: "All grown up." Alorah's story

Author: Tarajeff73

Category: CC

Disclaimer: I owned neither the characters or the television show "Roswell" Although Maria Alorah and her cousins and friends are completely my idea.

Rating: (TEEN) due to some language and possible sexual situations. Well...she is a teenager in all respects.

Summary:
Meet Maria Alorah Evans first born to Max and Liz Evans....or just Alorah for short. Alorah is not your typical teenager ...she has "powers" her parents are alien hybrids and she wears a living organism over her body so she can live on earth. Alorah has finally entered high school, the very same high school where her parents met and fell in love.Set 12 years after "Consequences of a child." In a time where "other life forms" is widely known and accepted, the government has passed a law that all alien and alien hybrids must submit registrations in order to keep track of the increasing "alien" population. But not everyone welcomes the new inhabitants of earth and a new face of prejudice spreads across the planet. Like her parents before her Alorah must keep the truth of her origin a secret.

Completed Fics

Title: Consequences of a Child

Author: Tarajeff73

Category: C/C Max/Liz Michael/Maria Kyle, Isabel/Alex

Disclaimer: To put quite frankly, I own nothing!! I truly wished I did, because I would never allowed the show to be cancelled. *Sobs* okay I’m done. (LOL)

Rating: TEEN due to some language

Author’s Note:

The year is 2014. Post “Destiny’s still calling” Antar is no longer ruled by Max. Instead, Antar has embraced Democracy. After a visit to Antar to visit their first born child, Max and Liz and their children can return to earth as a complete family. But when they return, they find Kal Langley mortally wounded with devastating news, everyone is dead. Once again, Max must go to the past and convince a 17 year old Liz to change things once again to prevent "The End Of the World." But can Liz handle three different versions of Max in love with her at one time?

"Destiny is Still Calling

Title: Destiny is still calling

Author: Tarajeff73 (tiggerswife)

Category: C/C Max/Liz Micheal/Maria Kyle, Isabel/Jesse

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell The charaters were created by Melinda Metz. The show
was produced by Jason Katims. Had i owned Roswell the show would never had been cancelled!

Rating: TEEN

Author's note: I started this story under the ID tiggerswife but since i had probs posting and such under
that I.D i made a new one. Also I changed this story around a little, but the basic plot remains the same.
The story takes place present day (2004) post "Graduation"
Last edited by tarajeff73 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics

Post by tarajeff73 »

"The One Among Us" Has been updated to chapter 12

woohoo! working up to a good part and I am soo into the next few chapters! :mrgreen:

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tarajeff73 »

Sorry I haven't posted Chapter 13 for "The One Among Us"yet. Still working on it actually...if I finish it in 2hrs it will be up tonight, otherwise I will have it posted by tomorrow night. Mind you I am in mountain time so hopefully if not 2nite 730pm mountain time 2morrow nite. :mrgreen:

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tarajeff73 »

tarajeff73 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted Chapter 13 for "The One Among Us"yet. Still working on it actually...if I finish it in 2hrs it will be up tonight, otherwise I will have it posted by tomorrow night. Mind you I am in mountain time so hopefully if not 2nite 730pm mountain time 2morrow nite. :mrgreen:
Ugh! now I am turning into a liar? I am working on the chapter as we speak but i know exhaustion will be knocking on my door in an hour. Sorry guys when i get home I have 4 hours to get things done. and I have a 4yrold who's demanding my attention. lol I'll have to make this chapter a little longer 2 make up for not posting yesterday. :mrgreen:

My Apologies

Tara

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 2/28/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

*Phew* I finally got the chapter in!! although i didn't want to leave it as it was! but how many *Flashes* can you post in a row? :lol: anyways there is more to come(story and flashes) so hang tight!

anyways, I am starting on the next chapter...hoping to have it posted on Sunday I got oodles of time so should not be a problem. :wink:

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 2/29/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

Chapter 14 of "The One Among Us" has been posted! :mrgreen:

and i just have to say. I thought that part was never gonna end! And I am so emotionally sensitive that I cried at the end. Cheesy huh? well, if i so much see a guy cry in a movie, out come the water works! :roll: yeah I know sappy huh?

btw...I need a beta! pm me if you want to beta TOAU. or...reply at the beta request board plz!!!! my request is there! :mrgreen:

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 3/04/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

YAY!! I got a beta for TOAU!! so right now I am waiting for her to PM me, so i know when she can start. So I am hoping to have a chapter up friday? hopefully. Just a heads up.

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 3/04/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

Hey everyone sorry it's taken me so long to post, I haven't heard from my beta going to try PMing her again and hopefully i will hear something. Meanwhile a new chapter is in the works! hopefully posted by Sunday! again sorry 4 making you wait.

Okay, I got word from my beta!(woohoo!) shes got tons of chapters 2 read 2 get caught up, so bear with me. once she's done she has to read over the one I am typing now and edit it. I will post the chapter once that is done! :mrgreen:

Thanks 4 your patience!

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 3/18/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

Hey everyone Chapter15 pt1of2 of "The One Among Us"has been emailed off to the beta!! so now I just have to wait to hear from her. Sorry i kept ya waiting :( hoping there won't be anymore waiting that long! keep your eyes peeled who know when i will have it posted!!! :D

~~Tara~~

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child
tarajeff73
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tarajeff73's Roswellian Fics A/N 3/18/08

Post by tarajeff73 »

Yay! so ch15 1of 2 has been posted for "The One Among Us" and pt2 of 2 is in the hands of the beta! so please patient til I get it back. :mrgreen:

~~Tara~~

~My Fics~
[WIP]
"The One Among Us"
Alorah's Story
[COMPLETED]
Destiny's Still Calling
Consequences of a Child