Works by pure_spunk [12/7/07]

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Works by pure_spunk [12/7/07]

Post by pure_spunk »

First let me start off by saying I've written under other names (Rapunzel and kalyku on this board, and silverhandprintz on all the EZBoards).

Completed Fics
My Love Grows Deeper - A/I - Reposted on 12/29/2005
A repost of a fic I wrote almost 3 years ago...
(post Chant Down Babylon, let's say by a couple days) This is written through Isabel's POV. Isabel reflects on Jesse knowing she's an alien and realizes she's not as over Alex as she thought she was. A special wish comes true...

All You Want - M/L - Reposted on 12/29/2005
A repost of a fic I wrote almost 3 years ago...
Max went chasing after Tess and their son, leaving Liz behind in Roswell. She's lonely and upset. But one night she recieves a special visitor...and she finds forgiveness in her heart.

Honestly Ok - M/L - Reposted on 12/29/2005
A repost of a fic I wrote about 2 and a half years ago...
(post-Panacea) Liz needs to deal with her new powers and Max dying. This is basically what she is thinking throughout dealing with it...or not dealing with it...

Life You Waste - Mi/L-ish - Reposted on 2/23/2003
A repost of a fic I wrote many years ago. Liz holds a terrible secret and is afraid to let anyone in. Michael is secretly in love with Liz. One day he discovers her secret…but is he too late to help her?

Living - Mi/L-ish - Reposted on 2/23/2003
A repost of a fic I wrote many years ago; this is the sequel to 'Life You Waste". Years later, Michael talks to Nancy Parker about what transpired between Jeff and Liz and he also asks his own questions. This whole story is told from Michael’s POV.

Works In Progress
The Interlopers - All CC - Last updated 11/20/2007
A sudden surge in paranormal activity around the world has the Royal Four worried and wondering if it could possibly relate to themselves. Unexpected things begin to happen all over the world, and the Royal Four are left to make a life-changing decision. (Note: Alex is alive; Tess is not evil)

Aliens, Aliens, Aliens! - All CC - Last updated 11/21/2007
What if Liz was injured differently than on the television series, was saved by Max........and then she told EVERYONE about the aliens? Who would believe her? What would happen? Told from the POV of Liz, this is a series of her journal entries, taking us through what happens in crazy ol' Roswell.

Coming soon!
It's a surprise :wink: ........based on a challenge by killjoy.
Last edited by pure_spunk on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:36 am, edited 34 times in total.
pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New one....

Post by pure_spunk »

New AU fic coming in December, 2007 or January, 2008! Will be based on a challenge from killjoy. More details later.......
pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pure_spunk »

Between yesterday and today posted beginnings to two new fics - links are above, under Works in Progress.
pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pure_spunk »

Hey everyone -

Just writing to let you all know that updates are coming around Christmas, as a little gift to you all :D I probably can't update before then because I have tons of final papers to write (senior seminars suck....) and a huge exam to study for. But expect weekly update starting around Christmas and going through the next like...5 weeks after that. I hope to get way ahead in my writing during my winter break, as I'm kind of in between jobs now and will have TONS of free time, so that through next semester I can continue to update in a relatively timely manner!