Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Comic con pics up at Fan Forum

GAH!
FamersAmers
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FamersAmers »

touched by an alien wrote:So I was just browsing on imdb... and I noticed that the tatooist- I nearly fell out of my seat when I found out where its being released. Ready for this... it's only listed to come out in New Zealand :o

New Zealand!

What? :shock:

This is probably old new but what the heck? I saw the trailer the other day, and I actually thought it looked like a good movie. I could see it coming out in theaters sortof like the Grudge. I thought YES! Another big break for jason.

Boy was that slap and a kicker in the face! :)

Is there any way it'll come out in the US?
he told someone at the panel today that it would be released there first and then maybe hopefully here by christmas or early next year!
"You know what?House rules, Sammy. Driver picks music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole." Supernatural

"That Dude just full on obi woned me!" Supernatural
Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

Aurorabee wrote:Comic con pics up at Fan Forum

GAH!
Glad you like my pics :D

FamersAmers It was soooo fun hanging out with you this weekend!!! And yes that was my question :D
FamersAmers
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FamersAmers »

OH that's right it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was a blast!!! Really liked your pictures, in one of them you can see my pink shit and Megans head! LOL
"You know what?House rules, Sammy. Driver picks music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole." Supernatural

"That Dude just full on obi woned me!" Supernatural
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Jason pics

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oh man! :shock: I just love that man! Looking at him is like breathing air spiked with LSD! :? 8) :lol:
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

OMG! Wonderful pictures, thanks for posting them! :D
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

I just saw a commercial for Skin Walkers....there was only a glimpse or two of Jason B. Sometimes I wonder if TPTB realize he has a fan base from Roswell.

I looked at the photos from Com Con (is that what it's called?). All I could think of was....lose the hat and you need some sun! It was nice to see him with his wedding ring. I'm impressed by that.

No bricks please :twisted:
I know I should be happy that all of his films are coming out....but I'm waiting for a main stream movie. I wish he would take a supporting role and maybe he could get better films. Maybe he should get his old agent back :wink:
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Leigh wrote:I just saw a commercial for Skin Walkers....there was only a glimpse or two of Jason B. Sometimes I wonder if TPTB realize he has a fan base from Roswell.

I looked at the photos from Com Con (is that what it's called?). All I could think of was....lose the hat and you need some sun! It was nice to see him with his wedding ring. I'm impressed by that.

No bricks please :twisted:
I know I should be happy that all of his films are coming out....but I'm waiting for a main stream movie. I wish he would take a supporting role and maybe he could get better films. Maybe he should get his old agent back :wink:

I agree with what you said. But again he seems to be okay and happy with his choices in movies. So maybe soon he will be climbing that other ladder. :D
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

More Comic con pics up at JasonBehr.org. There's a cute one of him from the D-War panel discussion too. It's all ears. :-)
Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

Look what Jenn found!!!!

Skinwalkers Video Featurette - ShockTillYouDrop.com

Skinwalkers Video Featurette
Source: Ryan Rotten, After Dark Films August 3, 2007

On August 10th, it's going to be a werewolf smackdown when After Dark Films releases James Isaac's Skinwalkers in theaters. Below we have a special making-of featurette with leading man Jason Behr, director Isaac and Stan Winston. Be on the prowl for our interviews with the cast and crew soon!