What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

"One water and a Mai Tai, please." Alex responds to my inquiry and I can't help but raise an eyebrow at his order.

"I'm really thirsty and alcohol alone won't really help, I fear." He adds and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped.

"Sorry." I say at his look of confusion over my amusement " I just never took you for drinking such a fruity drink."

I smile to let him know that I am teasing him before calling his order over to the bartender who had just sat my own down in fron of me. I stir the small straw mixing the tequila, orange juice and grenadine before taking a long sip.

Looking back over at my housemates I call out, "Do you guys want to find a table?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I just never took you for drinking such a fruity drink."

I roll my eyes at that with a smile. If they do the drink right, it shouldn't be too fruity anyway.

"Well, I'm full of mysteries and surprises, Ms. Anderson!" I say loudly to Isabel, hoping she can hear me.

KYLE

"Do you guys want to find a table?"

I glance down at the table we're currently standing at and yeah, it is a bit tight for all six of us.

"You honestly think we can get a better one?" I yell back. I mean ... the place is packed! But nontheless ... I walk over to Isabel and lean closer to ask, "Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

"Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?"

I was surprised to hear Kyle ask me that question. We had not talked since the disastrous date and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to talk to him. But seeing the look on his face I decided that it wouldn't harm anything so I nodded.

I grabbed my drink and motioned for him to follow me away from the others. I had no idea what this was about, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Is this alone enough?" I asked turning to him knowing that we wouldn't find a quiet place unless we went outside again. After seeing Michael and Maria I think I prefer to stay inside for now.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"Is this alone enough?"

Oh wow, did the temperature just drop a bit or is it just my imagination? I'm very much aware that the others are all watching us without even turning around to look at them so I better hurry things up before Isabel heads back.

"Yeah it is. Listen I ... I just wanted to apologize." I rub my neck uncomfortable before continuing, "you know for you not liking the date and me babbling stuff about Alex and his feelings ..."

I refrain from mentioning her leaving me stranded at the bar, even though it's on the tip of my tongue.

"I didn't mean to make things weird between Whitman and you ... just thought you should know and ... well ... yeah ... I'm sorry."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

When Isabel and Kyle leave us (I wonder what Kyle is up to now) I turn to the others. Looks like they have no idea what's going on either. Oh well, it won't be something very bad, I think.

"And, you gonna head back to the house or are you going to stay?" I ask Max.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say that I love what's happened so far.

*hugs*

Ruby
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Hi! :D

thanks - both for your words and dropping in :)

Trude
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm still reading and waiting to see how this ends even though I'm not apart of it anymore. :)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

ah, Big Sister is watching us :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Alex and Isabel wander off towards the bar together and when they return, Kyle asks for some private time with the tall blonde. It seems fairly odd.

"And, you gonna head back to the house or are you going to stay?" Alex asks, distracting me and bringing my attention back to the table. When I do, I notice that Tess is watching Kyle and Isabel rather closely as well.

"I'm happy to go either way," I say, looking at Tess. "I'm just waiting for Tess to give me an opinion." I think I would prefer to head home, but I'm okay for staying out. What I'd really like to do is hang out with Liz some more but I know better than to hope for that. I need to try to be glad that we had some time already tonight and it ending well.

I glance at Liz, thinking of this and I notice her eyes have darkened as she looks at me. Opps. I thought we'd ended things well and she wasn't annoyed at me. Was I wrong?