What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Whatever you guys do, I'm game since I don't wanna walk home and Michael seems to have left too, which means I might be stranded if you leave without me," Kyle says.

I look at him. "Don't you have the keys to the van?" I ask, not sure. Wait, maybe Liz was driving. Since I was in my own car, I forgot. "As for Michael, he hasn't gone far. He and Maria are making time right outside the club."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

eh ... does anyone remember who drove the van? because ... I don't :oops:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I think it was Liz.

Michael arrived separately
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"Don't you have the keys to the van?"

I shake my head at that and point a finger at Liz. "She has them" I say or yell over the music to Max. Well, I hope Liz still has them and that they aren't lost or stolen.

"As for Michael, he hasn't gone far. He and Maria are making time right outside the club."

"Really?"

I'm pretty sure my mouth is not open in surprise. This is Michael after all, of course he's with female company but Maria ... hm, maybe they'll spend the night in her room! Tess could use Michael's bed then ... considering what kind of stuff already happened in his bed, I might share my bed with her.

"Hm, I guess I won't ask Michael then if I can drive home with him."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- We're really needing Liz here. :( She's the only one who knows that Michael was shopping for a motorcycle before they came to the club. I don't think Kyle's going to want a ride home with him on that! LOL.

*Max*

"I guess not," I agree with Kyle, not sure how Michael go to the club in the first place. For all I know, he took a taxi. "Tess, do you want to stay or go?"
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

"Hm, I guess I won't ask Michael then if I can drive home with him." I heard Kyle say and I shuddered at the idea of having to be alone with the groping couple.

"I think Alex and I are going to stay out for a bit longer if anyone wants to catch a ride with us." I interject into the conversation, "I don't think anyone has to be worried about anybody being left behind. Taxi's run all night long and it might actually be a good idea if we took one since no one has been assigned as designated driver."

I couldn't help but think of an old friend of mine who had been killed while driving drunk. It had been a difficult time and I swore that I would never allow myself that same fate. I may enjoy partying and having a good time, but I was responsible about it.

I hear Max ask Tess if she wanted to head back and I wonder briefly if maybe they wanted to be alone together at the house. They had been dating for a short time and I wasn't sure if they had already taken the relationship to the next level.

hmmmm....wonder if Alex knew anything...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I think Alex and I are going to stay out for a bit longer if anyone wants to catch a ride with us." Isabel says. That surprises me. Alex was the one who suggested going home. I hadn't heard him say anything about staying. Maybe there was some whispering when I saw them holding hands.

"I don't think anyone has to be worried about anybody being left behind. Taxi's run all night long and it might actually be a good idea if we took one since no one has been assigned as designated driver." She adds.

"Actually, I've been alcohol-free tonight," I say. I'm certainly not planning to wreak my jeep by driving drunk. "And I think Liz is, too."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I think Alex and I are going to stay out for a bit longer if anyone wants to catch a ride with us. I don't think anyone has to be worried about anybody being left behind. Taxi's run all night long and it might actually be a good idea if we took one since no one has been assigned as designated driver."

I'm sure I look probably as surprised as Max. Not about the calling a cab but about me and Isabel staying. Isabel's already deciding what we are doing? Wow, I guess we really are dating then.

I shrug at Max and grin slightly when he glances at me, not saying anything to the topic.

"Actually, I've been alcohol-free tonight, and I think Liz is, too."

I smile over at Liz who's been quiet the whole time and I can't help and wonder if she's tired since it has been a long day for all of us.

"I guess Michael's sober too since he drove here himself, well, I hope he is but who knows what he and Maria have planned for tonight."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

Since everyone is accounted for, I turn to the bartender who was passing by and called out for a "Tequila Sunrise". I planned to have a good time tonight and tequila has never let me down in the past.

As I wait for my drink, I wonder how I am going to go about the rest of the evening. It definitely would look suspicious if Alex and I hung out for the rest of the night, especially since everyone was now aware of Alex's feeling for me..thanks to Kyle.

Glancing over at the tall dark haired guy I felt my heart flutter at thinking that this guy liked me. I have had so many guys lust after me, but Alex seemed to genuinely like me. It was something that I could definitely get used to.

"What are you drinking?" I get his attention and motion to the bar in case he couldn't hear me over the music and conversation that surrounded us.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I'm grinning down at Liz when she has to bite her lip at the thought of Michael and Maria outside. Looks like I'm not the only one who finds the situation interesting.

Feeling someone tap me on my left shoulder, I turn and notice Isabel saying something to me and motioning to the bar. Tearing my eyes away from her lips, I realize she asks what I want to drink.

Leaning closer to the bar, I yell "One water and a Mai Tai, please." Turnin back to Isabel, I notice her raised eyebrows and I bet I'm blushing slightly. "I'm really thirsty and alcohol alone won't really help, I fear."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics