What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

"Yeah, we wouldn't want them to send out a search party." I say as I get up from the bench, pulling Isabel up with me. We slowly walk back towards the club and I frown when I see someone who appears familar. "Hm, I was only joking earlier but are that Max and Liz outside the club?"
Are Max and Liz outside the club? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go back and look.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

yes they are, I went back and checked it ;)
just like M/M seem to be :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Yeah, Max and Liz are outside. I've been waiting for Liz to post...
As for Maria, I was going to have Michael do the same thing when Maria started her explanation. You beat me to the punch. LOL!

*Michael*

Maria actually pushes me against the wall, looking pissed.“What do I want Michael? I’ll tell you exactly what it is I want from you.” she says.

I roll my eyes, waiting for her to start whatever litany she's got going, when suddenly, she grabs my shirt and starts kissing me, hard and demanding. I put my hand around the back of her head, pushing her closer as I kiss back even more hungrily. She tastes every bit as good as I remember. A she-lion going after just what she wants. I can play that game, too.

I grab Maria's waist, pressing my body against every inch of hers, deepening the kiss into something primal. Then I turn her so that Maria has her back against the wall now. I lean my hips against her, holding her as one hand starts to explore the curve of her hip and waist, the other still holding fast to her head. My tongue presses against her teeth, demanding entrance.

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

After a lot of consideration, I have decided to drop out of this role play. I have had so much fun with this role play, but don’t feel like I can give it the time it deserves.

Over the last eleven weeks, my life has changed dramatically and I, selfishly, need all the free time I have to spend on myself and trying to get things back to normal.

I hope that you can understand. I’ll still be around to change whatever you need on the first post until you start the fifth thread. Just give me a shout.

Ruby

x
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm sorry to hear that Ruby since your Isabel posts were part of what attracted me to this role play in the first place but I understand - real life is far more important than this here

I hope you can work out whatever is troubling you, Ruby :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Would anyone object to me stepping in and taking over the Isabel role? I would gladly step out again if Ruby wanted to come back and take over.

Just let me know.... and I will be ready to start.

Kara
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

(Here is my attempt at putting my big toe in the water)

Isabel

"Hm, I was only joking earlier but are that Max and Liz outside the club?"

I looked over to see who he was pointing to and could just make out the figures of my roommate and Max. They didn't seem to be aware of anyone around them so they couldn't have been out looking for us.

"Do you want to go over to them or go back inside the club?" I asked squeezing his hand gently loving the feel of it within mine.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

okay, welcome Kara; I assume you got the 'job' since the "Iz needed" note is gone :)

Alex

"Do you want to go over to them or go back inside the club?"

Glancing at the entrance of the club and then at our friends, I think for a moment before turning to Isabel. "Why don't we go over to them? They don't seem to be involved in a too intense conversation so I guess we won't be interrupting anything."

Besides, I'm really curious what is going on between them but I don't say that aloud. Liz likes Max after all but I doubt she suddenly started to try and seduce the poor guy so he dumps Tess. Where is Tess anyway?

Walking a few steps towards the two, I realize that now 'public time' starts and let go of Isabel's hand before either Liz or Max notice anything. I give Isabel a smile as I shove my hands into my jeans pockets.

"Hey you two!" I greet Liz and Max when we reach them, "Did you need to catch some fresh air too?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

We get outside and I can actually feel my body relaxing a little just to be out of the barrage of noise. I turn to smile at Liz, wondering what she'll want to talk about next, sure that whatever it is, I'll love it.

"Hey you two! Did you need to catch some fresh air too?" someone calls out. I turn as I recognize the voice. It's Alex and amazingly, he's with Isabel.

I feel a moment of disappointment that Liz and I aren't going to have that private conversation afterall. Still, I realize that's stupid. It's not like it would have been productive in anyway. She's just not interested and may even be upset about me, although she hides that well. The best I can hope for is to make her not actively dislike me.

So I hide my foolish disappointment with a flash smile at Alex and Isabel. "Something like that," I say. "It was a bit loud in there. It seems like a real nice night out here."

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"It was a bit loud in there. It seems like a real nice night out here."

I grin and nod at Max's words. "It's indeed a fantastic night."

Okay, so I'm not only talking about the nice weather now but Max and Liz don't know that. Well, they might get curious about my good mood if I don't stop grinning like an idiot and stop whipping back and forth on my feet soon.

They might just ask some questions and I might blurt out everything which would make Isabel unhappy and I can't have my girl unhappy, now can I?

My girl. I like the sound of that.

Okay, that's it, Whitman! Get it together!

"Finally one night were it isn't as humid as it was in the last weeks." I add to my previous comment, hoping to sound convincing and honest. Well, not that I'm lying. "Maybe we'll get some rain soon."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics