Say it Right (TEEN-ADULT M/L) 1/21/07 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Say it Right (TEEN-ADULT M/L) 1/21/07 [WIP]

Post by designdrm5 »

Title: Say It Right
Disclaimer: I don't own the right to the character names from the show...but the other names I do own insense...I might add other character and they mine characters
Pairing/Couples: M/L, M/M, A/I...T/?
Rating:TEEN-ADULT(down the road)
Summary: Liz has secret...but everyone in Roswell has sercet...
Author Notes: Towards Junior years...more character will coming...I will update you with the names...but ENJOY!!!

Okay...My story is off the character...there is some from the show...I have Liz and Michael as cousins...you see how they are.....
The school schedule...which I will fix...later...but its based on my old high school....

*italic=thoughts
*bold italic=past/or flash/thoughts

Parents:
Torin-Krios(Telisa)
Antar- Indira/Magne(Midas,Irisa)
Daeiuous- Layla/Redier(Lilith)
Neha/Luther(Miguas)
Esdras- Aila/Donel(Mayla)
Ieasous-Eleni/Gabai(Alek)

Guards for the Royal Court:
Maria- Delma(Dawn)
Isabel-Krupa(Kelly)
Michael-Alister(Aaron)
Alex-Eamon(Elton)
Liz-Edgar(Eric)

Planet:
Antar-Max&Isabel
Daeious-Liz and Michael
Esdras-Maria
Iesous-Alex

Krios-Tess
Linos-Kivar

Names:
Liz-Lilith
Max-Midas
Michael-Miguas
Isabel-Irisa
Alex-Alek

Tess-Telisa
Kivar-Kole
Nicholas-Mauro

August 19,1999-Thursday

As she rosed from her room...she looked around and she got up and to the her closet and put on Da Nang Military Cargo Pant,Divas White Crown Tube,Royal Plush White Funnel Jacket,Teva Women's Roolani...she run downstair and grab and pop-tart and her Isabella Fiore Isabella Fiore "Diamond Delight" Harriet Tote in Cream hand handbag...she went grab her keys on the out to her birthday gift from the mother she never see...grrr..she loved the sound system...she started up the car...and drove to the school..."Animal I Have Become" was coming through the music...she got to the school...she got of her car...she put on her ipod...the song was playing on her ipod...she ran into the school...she turned and then she went to her classroom...everyone turned and saw her...she smiled...she walked pass the teacher...she sat down...next to Max...she looked at him...she put her ipod away...but the song was still in her head...she made eye connect with Max...she brushed...then she looked down and finished up the homework...the bell rang...she walked out she went to her locker...the she felt something on the back of her neck...she turned around saw Max...his eyes...soo warm and amber...she couldn't breathe...he smiled...and looked down
"hey...I just...wondering...if u wanted...eatlunchtogether."Max said almost like whisperd...Liz was shocked...he looked up and she nodded...they walked next to each other...but they felt the heat from each other...then they walked out on the courtyard...and Liz turned her head saw Maria...coming
"LIZZIE!!!"Maria yelled...she came up to her...and grabbed her...and pulled her away from Max...Liz turned around mouth "sorry...tomorrow"...she gave him a secret smiled....he nodded...and he looked and saw Isabel and Michael...he sighed...he walked over to them
"Max...."Michael said...colding...he looked over at Liz and her two other friends...he saw Liz looking and she turned her back to her friend...he glared at her...he turned back to Max....Isabel sighed...
"Max..."Isabel said....she got up and lefted....she can't believe that he was even talking to Liz...she was human....she hate to say this but Liz has done wrong...mean she nice...pretty...smart...out-going...but that loner/popular girl...just doesn't make sense...she the most popluar in the school...in sense..but she dress like punk...but girly-girly at the same time..that girl is hidding something....Liz looked at Michael...then at Max...she turned back to Maria
"Liz...babe...."Maria said...Liz looked at her...she sighed...
"He...just....different Liz."Alex said....Liz nodded...she was different too...she just felt something from him..she shaked her head how could I like him...he is perfect...quiet..mysteries..but..me..I am different...its not ever possible for me to even with him...I have duty to do Liz thought to herself...she looked back he was gone...its like he was in her head...she got up and she went to her class...she was bored...she hated this...she knew everything...it was sad...if she didn't know everything she would like school...she walked to her car...she felt that feeling again...she turned and she thought she saw him...she shaked her head...she got into her car...she put on Filter-"Hey Man,Nice Shot"...she drove down the roads....she felt something...she keep going...she listen to the song...then it had double meaning now...she looked back...she saw a car..damn it...they fought me...why...we moved eight times...and changed how we looked...she looked again the car was gone...she shaked her head...then she realize she need to get ready again...she sighed...she got to her house...she walked into her house...she went into the kitchen...then she turned around and lefted...she went into her room...she saw that nuthin had been moved but she could sense someone was in her room...she went out the balcony and saw nuthin...she frowned...something is wrong...she went back into her room...why now...she did everything they wanted...she had no choose....she went to the bathroom...she changed into pjs...she got into the bed...she didn't notice the message on her mirror in her bathroom "HE IS MINE"
designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

NEWW!!!(each new update is new day)

Post by designdrm5 »

*italic=thoughts
*bold italic=past/or flash/thoughts

Parents:
Torin-Krios(Telisa)
Antar- Indira/Magne(Midas,Irisa)
Daeiuous- Layla/Redier(Lilith)
Neha/Luther(Miguas)
Esdras- Aila/Donel(Mayla)
Ieasous-Eleni/Gabai(Alek)

Guards for the Royal Court:
Maria- Delma(Dawn)
Isabel-Krupa(Kelly)
Michael-Alister(Aaron)
Alex-Eamon(Elton)
Liz-Edgar(Eric)

Planet:
Antar-Max&Isabel
Daeious-Liz and Michael
Esdras-Maria
Iesous-Alex

Krios-Tess
Linos-Kivar

Names:
Liz-Lilith
Max-Midas
Michael-Miguas
Isabel-Irisa
Alex-Alek

Tess-Telisa
Kivar-Kole
Nicholas-Mauro

August 20,1999-Friday
she shot up from her dream...she was looked around...It was just dream...she sighed... she still feel the noodle in her...the pain was everywhere...for sec she couldn't move her legs...she breathed in slowing...she got up and went to her closet and pick out Tilt - Huntington Flare Dark Crosshatch jeans, Sugar And Rox - Foil Eagle top, Mia "Enlisted"boots,Hurley - Rock Chick Zip Hoodie...she went downstairs...pass the kitchen...her father was away on business...soo she got into her car....she turned on the cd player on and "Going Under" by Evanescence came out...she sighed...she drove down the road...if only she could find them....they can't know what she been though...she did it them so they didn't have to...she blicked and realized she was at school...she got out...she went into the school...she got into her first was Biology....she saw Max...damn it those stupid feeling again...he made her feel...alive...she sat down next to him...she was listening to the teacher....then she felt his eyes on her...she turned...looked into his eyes...she felt the heat...then Max broke his pencil...Liz heard that she looked at the penicl...then back at Max...but he looked down...she sighed...what was that...she felt is was home...his aura...she felt like she....she shaked her head...the bell rang...she got up...then she went to her locker
"Liz...."Max whispered behind her...which send chills down her spine...she turned around and looked at him....
"Max...."Liz said...wow...she had her voice...YAY....she looked down...
"Soo...lunch??"Max said
"I can't...class...I missed that clas yesterday...."Liz said...walking away...she heard his foot step behinded....then she turned her head saw him next to her
"Hey...I can walk you to your next class...the food is bad anyway."Max said...smiled...he saw her looking her him...damn those eyes...her eyes are haunting for him...he seen those eyes before...he felt like he was home in her eyes....
"Thanz..."Liz said....she looked down...Max saw she going run into senior...he pulled he away...Liz felt electric wave going through her...wow...she looked at him...does he feel that...could he be...his aura...god..i hope so...i have be careful...then he let go of her shoulder...he sweard that he heard a whined from her...wierd...he felt a connection from her...wierd...she looked and saw she was at her class
"Well...we at my class..thanz...I will see you around."Liz said...she went to her class...Max lead against the wall..why I am draw to her...and that connection...she is human...he hit the wall...he looked down and the cut went away...his power were pretty good...but he felt more power from her...why...he went to his lunch...Liz sat down...this day was wierd....she went throug the day without seeing Max...but he was still in her head...his touch...she got to car...she turned and saw her...Liz tilted her head to the side...then back...she felt familar...she shaked her head...she started her car "Bodies" by Drowning Pool came on...she drove down the road...she listen to the song...then she felt someone....she drove faster....she got to her house...by time she hit her house...she didn't feel anything...she got into her house...she went into the kicthen...she sat down....
*Daydream*
"Lilith....."Miguas said...
Lilith turned her head....she saw him...she smiled...she runned to him and he picked her up....
"Miguas....what you doing here...."Lilith said...
Miguas put her down...he looked down...she looked scared...he felt her fear...he sighed
"Well...Kivar has stopped for now...don't worry...little one."Miguas said
Lilith looked down...he saw she was smiling...then she heard Maya coming...Lilith stepped to the side...and she ran put into Miguas he stepped back and fell backwards...Lilith laughed...then she felt someone breathing down her neck...goosebumps rosed....she slowing turned around...she looked up and saw a dark amber eyes...
"Lilith"Midas said
She just felt like she was burning up...how does he do that to me....calm down...he doesn't even have feeling for you...you just his little second-in-command's cousin...she looked deeper into his eyes...she was just drawned to him
"Midas...I am glade that you made home safe."Lilith said...very informal...he was the future king..what she is...she just some what a princess...she saw little hurt in his eyes...she sighed and looked down
"Well...we got lucky this time."Midas said...why does she do this...I am almost have her down..she goes and changes...she has changed.. her powers have grew...she cut her hair...she looks gorgeous like always...but there something...she knews something that I don't...he reached out touched her shoulder...she looked up at him
"Midas...you don't need lucky...you knew what you doing...so....I hope I see more of you."Lilith said...then she bowed...and walked away....Midas sighed...then he turned and saw Telisa...he look back at Lilith...that what's makes Lilith upset....Telisa...he might even think that she was jealous of Telisa...but why...Lilith had his heart...he knew he had hers too...but something changed...he looked at Telisa...then walked away....he walked down to the garden...he sat down..he loved the acacia,aconite...he loved his garden...he felt someone...he looked and saw Lilith..she saw sitting down on the ground next to the pond...she layed down...but at samtime sat up...she looking down...he knew she was reading...she want to know everything...he got up...he went over and sat behind her...she felt him...
"Lilith...come on...instead on reading how to do something...do it..."Midas whispered in her ear...she pull back little and looked at him
"Soo...okay teach me how to do the shield."Lilith said...Midas looked at her
"Lady...shouldn't learn a Gentleman's powers."Midas said...Lilith got up and walked away....Midas got up...he grabbed her...she turned looked at him
"What is your deal...Lilith...I been gone for over year...whats going on??"Midas asked...he let go out her...she sighed...
"Midas...alot of things have changed...I just can't do this...."Lilith said...then ran into the palace
"When you were gone...Tilsa came...Tisla told everyone that she was your wife...Lilith locked herself in her room for most of the year...I mean there two group Tisla group and then there Lilith group....then she heard that she might have to leave...her father rethinking about her futre."Mayla said....Midas turned around
"Rethinking her future??"Midas asked
"Yea...her father is on his death bed...he told her...that your father and hers made deal...if you two marry peace will come...then she hears that your father made another deal with Telisa father...she was soo pissed...I never seen her that mad...I was feard...Alek calm her down..said that Midas loves you...he would never go with Telisa...but its been year and Telisa is stil here....Lilith is on pins and nails..."Mayla said....Midas was just shocked...he needs to talked to his father
"Thank you...I do love her..."Midas said...he walke into the palace....
*End Daydream*
Liz felt something warm on her shoulder...she turned head and looked up and saw her father...
"Hey...where were you?"Jeffery saked...Liz looked down
"Another memory."Liz said...Jeff nodded...he felt bad for his daughter....
"Soo...what was memory about."Jeff asked...Liz smiled...she loved how her daughter was acceptable of her true self...
"I am 16 years old...the war is going on...but the evil Kivar stopped fighting sooo Midas,Miguas came back...and Telisa was there....I was jealous because Telisa is going marrying Midas...he should be mine...so when Midas came home...I wouldn't talk to him...but my heart was breaking in million piece because my father is on his death bed..."Liz said....Jeff nodded
"So why aren't you with your father."Jeff asked
"My father send me to my futher husband before the wedding so I can grow to fell him...but I couldn't go back because of the war."Liz said...she saw her father confuse
"Where does this Telisa fit in."Jeff asked...Liz sighed
"I don't know...I have feeling that she is enemy...but she cold...she came out of blue...but that all."Liz said
"Well you should daydream more...its wrong to say that...but more you have the better you will this time around."Jeff said...Liz got up and hang him...then went upstairs to her room and got dressed for bed...
*Dream*
Lilith wake up and got dressed in Generra black jersey diamond inset halter,Da - Nang khaki silk embroidered cargo pants, and flip flops....she went downstairs and went to the kitchen and ate some breaksfast...she went into the library...she sat down and started to read a book...then she felt someone watching her...she looked up and saw Midas...
"Lilith..."Midas said...Lilith she bowed her head...he came over and sat down on the ottoman...she sat up...he moved closer...she felt her stomach doing flips...her body was responsing to him"Midas...."Lilith said...they looked into eachother eyes...he looked down and saw the necklace that he gave to her when they first meet the sterling Celtic 4 Pointed Knot Pendant went down in the middle of her breast...he reached out and grabbed it...then he looked up at her..and pulled her closed..she moved close to him she pull on her knee...he pulled her closer...
"If you really think that I would give someone else my heart when its already give to you...I already gave myself to you...I hope you not losing faith in me."Midas said...Lilith couldn't looked away...his eyes were soo strong...
"I know that I have your heart Midas...we have eachother...but I am feared that not enough...its seem that other people are control us...your father is making you marry someone else...my father might do the samething..."Lilith said....
"I don't care what my father says...he made deal with your father and he has to keep it...I will find way to peace with King Torin...but I am not going marry Telisa...I choose you."Midas said...then he lead in Lilith felt his breath on her face...then she felt his lips on her mouth...she didn't moved..she feel his hand went her side of her face...her hands went to his chest...she want to pull him away but she grabbed his t-shirt and bring him closed...he sticked out tongue moved across her lips...she opened for him....he stick his tongue into her mouth...he play around her mouth...he could taste her...she was heaven...he heard a moan from back of her thoart...he smiled..her hands moved up and around her neck...Midas lead forward...Lilith lead backwards..Midas moved his right hand down her back..to her lower back...he pulled back little...he looked in her eyes...to see any doubt or fear...second thoughts...but he saw love and loyalty in her eyes...he felted loved for first time...but he felt he take advangte of her...she saw her fear
"Midas....I love you...I kissed you back...you know me better then anyone...so you couldn't never use me."Lilith said...Lilith reached out touch his face...he looked at her...
"Lilith...I love you...only you...."Midas said...then kissed her again...he kissed her harder...he felt her hands grab his t-shirt in the back...then his hand moved back and forth on her back...then he felt her skin which was silk...perfect...Lilith felt his hand on skin...she was burning...he run his hand under her t-shirt...and then move up...he felt her upper body bend to his hand...he felt her hands going to his head...going through his hair...he moved his mouth down to her neck
"Midas...."Lilith moaned out loud...she need him...god...she missed him sooo much...she was buring up...she need him...but they need stop...before something happens...but his hands and his mouth were doing something her body...she felt something growing inside...he making come alive...she felt his hand go in front of her...to her stomach and move up...then he inch away from her breast...he couldn't control himself...something else was controling him...he need her...her skin was soo soft and skin taste so sweet...she smell like vanilla and lilac...hmmm....but then he felt edge of her breast...he know he hads to stop...this isn't right...he want they first time be after they married...in bed...romantic scene...he pulled away...his pull his hand under her t-shirt he heard small whined...he grinned little...knewing that she miss his touch...he looked down at her...she was beautiful....
"Lilith...god...you driving me crazy...you make this hard for me....but I need you to know...I wouldn't never used...treat you like mistress..."Midas said...Lilith smiled...she touch his face
"Midas...I know that...you have all of me...I gave my heart to you...and soon I will give you my soul and body."Lilith said...Midas nodded....he pulled away...Lilith sat up...they fixed themselve...then the door opened....Midas turned around and saw her....he felt Lilith jump ten feet from him...he put his hand on top of her...Lilith saw Telisa giving her a evil eye...she felt Midas hand...soo warm...she just want to get under his skin...he made her feel alive,safe, and loved...she felt cold, dirty right now...
"Midas...your father wants to talk to you."Telisa said...Midas nodded...Midas looked at Lilith...she nodded...Midas got up...reach out for his hand...Midas looked at Lilith...Lilith take his hand...he lead both of them out...Midas didn't trust Telisa be alone with Lilith...he fear Telisa might hurt Lilith physical or mental...they walked out...they walked down the hall...he put his arm around her...to bring her closed...he felt her feard...he got to his father office...he turned around...and looked at her...he need her strength
"Midas...you can do this...be careful...I feel that Telisa is doing something to your father...just be careful...listen to your heart."Lilith said...Midas smiled...his heart
"Okay...I will...I will do whatever you ask me to."Midas said...Lilith looked down...he touch her face...she looked up...
"Lilith."Alek said....Midas put his hand down from her face...Lilith turned and saw Alek...Midas went inside to talk to his father...Alek came over
"Alek....what are you doing here?"Lilith asked...she thought he was working on the new ships...he came over and put his hand around her
"Well...I take a break...I was talking to myself...and I don't think that good thing."Alek said...Lilith laughed...
"Yea..."Lilith said...she missed Midas already...she need be strong for him....
"So...Midas...I heard he won't see Telisa alone...he will only see her with Miguas,Mayla,Irisa is in the room with him....."Alek said...Lilith nodded
"I just get a bad feel for her."Lilith said
"You not the only one...but you and Mayla can read people better then anyone..."Alek said...
"Yea...but not just her...something is in the air...around her...like someone else...or even other around us...like we trapped and we don't even know it."Lilith said
"Man...Lilith you really need tell someone..."Alek said...Lilith nodded
"But who...Max father is under Telisa spell...his mother she I don't know...I can't go to the beings...can't go to my father....like I said....we trapped."Lilith said...
*Dream End*
designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

NEW CHAPTER!!!

Post by designdrm5 »

August 21,1999-Saturday
Liz woke up...she was shocked...wow...she never had that long of dream before...she looked at clock..its was late afternoon...wow...it was long dream...she got more information...but she need more information on Telisa...she got up...she take shower...she put on some Boomer Beach Stone,Asymmetrical tunic tube top,Sequined mesh mule...then she went downstair...ate something small...then she head out...she got into her car...she put on The Smith-"How Soon is Now"...she drove to the top of a hill that she found when she was little.She got out of her car...she sat down she love the feel of the sand and the grass together. she there was beautiful garden around her in some sense...wild flowers...then she felt someone...she looked behind her...its was Max...what is he doing here...was he follow her...how couldn't she feel him..maybe because they haven't connection...grrr....he sat next to her...he looked at her
"Sorry....I thought you won't be here...I love this place..I never seen you here..."Max said...Liz looked down
"Well...I don't really come here on this day...but I need to clean my head."Liz said...Max nodded
"Yea...me too."Max said...Liz smiled...she heard the next song "My Lover is Gone by Dido...she turned her head...it was true her lover was gone...she missed Midas insense...Max looked at her...he listen to the song...she lost someone...a lover...she was soo young...she turned her head back to him...
"Do you ever worried what out there?"Liz asked playing with the grass in front of her...Max looked at her
"Well...I been out this state."Max said...Liz laughed...she looked at him...he look hurted
"Sorry...I meant like outside this galaxy."Liz said...she saw his eyes go big...oh I said too much...he looked at her...could she be like him...
"Yea..I used to dream about this planet...its kind of like this one but more beautiful...little air...it had different smells, the people looked different."Max said...Liz looked at him
"Really...who were you in this dream?"Liz asked...Max saw she was scared...and she didn't want to scary him off...he smiled
"I was prince..."Max said...Liz nodded
"What about you?"Max asked...Liz looked at him
"I was princess."Liz said...Max nodded
"Do you remember people."Max asked...Liz nodded
"Yea...I remember all things..."Liz said...Max was shocked...
"Like who??"Max asked...Liz came closer to him...
"I remember...Mayla,Miguas,Alek,Telisa,Midas..."Liz said...
"What about Lilith,Irisa."Max asked....Liz smiled...and laughed
"I am Lilith...I don't know why I haven't seen Irisa she is Midas's sister."Liz said...Max nodded...wow...she was Lilith...his finace' insense...
"So...how do you know soo much?"Max asked...Liz looked away...because I was forced to...if I didn't do it right they will beat me until I did..Max looked at her...she was hurt...something happend to her
"I was found in the desert by some soliders....and they hit me until I told them everything they need to know...finally when they had what they wanted...they let me go...I was walking down the highway...and then my foster dad Jeff found me...he knew from the beginning I was different....he let me be me...he listened and never turned away from me...he let me live myself...I don't want you feel sorry for me...I did what I had to do...I am okay..."Liz said...she turned to him...saw some much love,respect,trust in his eyes
"Okay...sooo who else??"Max asked
"Well...I found Alex,and Maria..."Liz said...Max nodded
"Wierd...I found Michael and Isabel."Max said
"Wow...so I take Michael is Miguas...and Isabel is Irisa"Liz asked...Max said
"So Alex is Alek...and Maria is Mayla." Max asked...Liz nodded
"What we going to do?"Liz asked...Max looked away
"I don't know...Isabel, Michael..don't really trust people..."Max said...Liz nodded...
"Maybe if get everyone together...and make its seem like its on accident."Liz said...Max smiled...she was soo much like Lilith...but little bite of her new personality...
"I think I can do that."Max said...Liz smiled...
"Who is Telisa?"Max asked...Liz looked down
"I really don't know...I mean she came when you were gone to war...I believe she mindwrapped your father to believe that him and her father made a deal...so she made your father say she can stay....I still get information on her."Liz said...Max nodded...he got up
"Really I have go...I will come to your house around 8ish...is that okay??"Max said...Liz got up...and looked at him and nodded...he smiled...he run to his car...and drove off...Liz feel she was alive again...she smiled...she drove to home...she got into the house...she went upstairs to her room...she called up Maria and Alex...she went downstairs...an hour came and she heard the door...and saw Alex,Maria...they came in...she told them to out in the back...they did...then...she heard the door again,saw Isabel,Michael...oh shit...dej vu'....Michael looked like Miguas...and Isabel..so this what Irisa looks like...wow..."Hello..."Liz said....Isabel looked at her...wow...Lilith...maybe...Max told us the what she said but how could we trust her....
"Hey...."Michael said...Liz let them in... they followed her to the back...they saw Maria and Alex...wierd...Liz pull back...everyone looked back her...then she felt warm heat on back of her neck...she turned around and saw Max...wow...he came next to her
"whats going on?"Isabel asked...
"We going have meeting."Max said
"What...Liz."Alex said
"Alex...everyone...everyone is alien out here...soo we are to talk about what we know...and what to do...etc."Liz said...Alex,Maria looked at Isabel,Michael looked at Alex,Maria
"Why should we trust you."Isable said...Liz stepped front...they saw the ground changed as she walked towards them...and she changed her clothing..she stepped in front of Isabel..she was shocked...
"Why should I trust you...I don't even know you...but I believe in what my dreams tell me...I know I haven't seen you but I felt you."Liz said...Isabel looked down...and turned to Michael...
"You always put your feet down...you didn't speak much but when you did...you let everyone have piece of your mind."Michael said...smiling...he had real family...she was part of him insense...Liz smiled

"So...now what??"Maria asked..
"Well...we can work on our powers...my dad knows about everything...so don't worry...we just have to be careful."Liz said
"What about all the girls work on they powers...and the guys work on they powers...then middle of the year...we see how we doing...then go from there."Max said...Liz smiled...he already being leader....brave leader...
"Sure....that would work."Alex said....Liz walked over to the the swing set...Maria,Isabel followed...Liz sat down....
"Sooo..."Isabel said.....she hate be outsider....
"Okay...Hi..I am Maria...I can read into the future and past...and I can read people."Maria said...like she was at AAA meeting...Liz laughed
"Hi...I am Liz...I can do the samething...but I am more higher then she is...I sense things..."Liz said...Isabel said
"Well...I am Isabel..I can go into people dreams."Isabel said...Liz nodded...Maria looked at her...then back at Liz
"We should work on the samething simple then grow from there."Liz said
"Like what?"Isabel said
"Can you change anything???"Liz asked...I have to be careful around her...I might say the wrong thing...and then everything will be lost...again...
"Kind of...only when I like dream...I woke up and my whole changed colors."Isabel said...Maria laughed...Isabel looked at her...Maria saw her looking at her...she looked down
"I remember how Liz...changed my home...when she wasn't even in my room...it take me month to changed everything back to normal." Maria said...Isabel nodded...Liz sighed...Isabel looked at Liz
"Well you don't need practice..."Isabel said to Liz...Liz smiled and looked down
"I work on reading people...or sense people...like yesterday...I couldn't sense Max...but I can sense the others."Liz said.. Isabel looked at her oddly.. the others...what she is hiding...she hiding something...
"Could you sense Alex and Maria."Isabel asked...Liz nodded....Isabel looked over at Max...
"Why can you sense Alex and Maria??"Isabel asked...she saw Liz was nerves....Liz got up and looked up at the sky
"I was forced to find them...they were in my dreams in the beginning..."Liz said...Isabel came over
"Forced...by who??"Isabel said
"by this goverment...its nuthin...its was long time...I don't hate this planet...they just don't understand...I just to focus on the future."Liz said...Isabel nodded...
"Maybe tonight you should focus harder..."Isabel said...Liz nodded....the guys came over....Liz looked at Max...
"Okay...tomorrow...we come over after school and work on our powers..."Max said...Liz nodded...then everyone lefted...Liz followed let them out...Max was last one to lefted...he looked at her....he smiled...she smiled back...she closed the door...she went upstairs...she got ready for bed....got into the bed
*Dream*
Lilith was walking through the garden...she saw Irisa looking at flower...Irisa turned around and saw Lilith...she like Lilith is was soo sweet, she felt comfortable around...just like her brother Midas...she would be good for Midas...Lilith came over slowing...Irisa saw she careful she didn't want to scary her off...she came up next to her...Lilith looked down at the flower
"It seem like every place I were...always had this flower...especially on Daeious...I felt like I was part of this place..so I wouldn't miss my home."Lilith said...Isabel nodded
"Well..I am glade that you found something...I wish I could do that...I felt like outsider in this place."Isabel said...Lilith laughed...Irisa looked at her...Lilith looked at her
"How can be...you were born here...you just let yourself do that....I bet if you let yourself go...then you will find peace..."Lilith said...Irisa looked at this small girl or women...how she be soo in peace with everything
"How can you be at peace when...your father is dieing...your finacee' is being taking by other women and there war going on?"Irisa said...Lilith smiled...then nodded
"True...but I believe in my heart...things will work out...I mean...your father has to make the right decision...if he send me away...bigger war will happend...my father knows that I love him...when his time comes..its comes...I will be ready...the war will happend no matter who is leader...its just happends...I just have to believe...whatever happens...happens...I can't control destiny."Lilith said
"What if you could control it."Irisa said...Lilith looked at her
"Why would you want to do that...you can't changed everything...I mean if you changed one thing...the rest will fall..like decks of cards...if just pull one card..the rest will fall."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"What if you want something that other person wants..."Irisa asked...Lilith laughed...then looked at Irisa...
"Irisa you are beautiful, your intellentage...you sweet...you have heart...you have everything you want...you don't have worry about marriage to save your planet..you can love freely...count your blessing....you can't always have what you."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"So you don't love my brother."Irisa said...Lilith sighed...
"In the beginning...when I heard that I had to marry someone that I didn't know...but when I looked into your brother eyes...I fall in love with him in that second...I got lucky...my parent were not that lucky."Lilith said...
"Go on..."Irisa said...she loved hearing Lilith widsom.....Lilith smiled
"Lets say there is no war...me and Midas get married...then what???...you need challenge to live...you need be tested to some level."Lilith said
"Love...how feel about that..."Irisa said
"Well...I know in my heart that I love Midas...I would do anything for him...even means give him up...but you lucky...you can choose whoever you want."Lilith said..Irisa laughed
"Really...how do you know the person love you back?"Irisa asked...Lilith turned and looked at Irisa who looked down
"You have listen to your heart...deep down...love has different levels...I like I love Alek,Miguas like brothers...I love you,Mayla like sisters...I love Midas as lover...I love my parents...I mean...you have listen...its might hard to listen in beginning...but if listen you will hear it."Lilith
"If I brought someone here...could you read them for me...and not judge me."Irisa asked...
"Irisa...I wouldn't even judge you...I have no right to judge...if you want me to that...I will...maybe hearing from someone else will let you hear the truth little bit...there nuthin wrong that...."Lilith said...Irisa grabbed her....take her into a room...Lilith turned around and saw all of people...Lilith looked at Irisa...Lilith grabbed Irisa arm tighten...she lead over
"I don't like this...I feel something trouble in this room...something evil is in here."Lilith whispered...Irisa looked...
"What do u mean??"Irisa asked...Lilith looked around
"I feel someone is trying to use you to get to Midas...but he hiding it behind his charming ways...he says that if he was king would make you queen but he won't...I don't be here."Lilith said moving back towards the door...Irisa looked at her...Lilith opened the door...and run down the hall...then turned and lead against the wall she closed her eyes,peace,gardens...Midas...then she opened her eyes...and Irisa...
"I am sorry...I was seeing and hearing what I hearing in my heart was true...and it is...I don't know what to do."Irisa asked...Lilith saw how torn is she is
"Irisa...you are princess of Antar...you have brother loves you more then he loves anythings...he would do anything for you...and this what you do...go to the enemy and give your brother live...so that you can be queen...its not fun...I saw my mother who was in hell because of what came with it..."Lilith said
"You going be queen..."Irisa fired back...Lilith sighed
"I didn't ask for it...but I got it...but I would never kill someone to get what I want...its not right...Irisa...he is evil...he trying to get Midas...Midas is great man, and great leader...he will be great king...better then his father...he will bring peace...don't you want that....no more war..."Lilith said...Irisa looked away
"I don't know Irisa...do what you have to do...but just remember it will be my brother blood will be on your hands....can you really deal with that rest of your life...you killed your own fresh blood just to get a title..."Lilith said...
"Will you tell Midas."Irisa asked
"Irisa...I don't know...I mean...we have enemy inside this building...which means that anytime we all can be killed in seconds..."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"I don't know how he got in."Irisa said...Lilith looked outside...
"I do."Lilith said...Irisa was shocked
"Lilith...how do u deal with the knowledge that you have."Irisa
"You mean how do I deal with my fincee' being played by his own father...my futher sister-in-law dating or seeing the enemy...my father is on his death bed...I don't know...I am on pins and nails..I told Mayla that we trapped and we are....they played us from the begining and we just have to deal with the delt with..."Lilith said....Irisa was shocked Lilith was very up and front with her feeling when you hit the right button...
"So what you going do with Midas..."Irisa asked
"I don't know...I mean...unless his father gets out of Telisa mindwrapped...there might be so hope...but I don't think...
"Maybe you could talk to Magne."Irisa asked
"And say what...that Telisa is mindwrapping you to believing that you never made do with King Reider and you made with deal with King Krios instead...come on...he think that I am just jealous...and that she ain't doing...I just have to get use Telisa being around..."Lilith said...Irisa nodded she hate when Lilith was that true...hmmm....
"I think I have idea..."Irisa said...Irisa runned down the hall into her father room...Lilith went to back to her room...
*Dream*
designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

NEW Chapter

Post by designdrm5 »

I am put new chapter....I NEED FEED BACK....if I don't hear from you guys...I don't know if you like it....SO PLEASE RELPY BACK....U NEED YOU GUYS!!! Thanz!!! :) and sorry for the grammar... :(
[
u]August 21,1999-Saturday[/u]
Liz woke up...she was shocked...wow...she never had that long of dream before...she looked at clock..its was late afternoon...wow...it was long dream...she got more information...but she need more information on Telisa...she got up...she take shower...she put on some Boomer Beach Stone,Asymmetrical tunic tube top,Sequined mesh mule...then she went downstair...ate something small...then she head out...she got into her car...she put on The Smith-"How Soon is Now"...she drove to the top of a hill that she found when she was little.She got out of her car...she sat down she love the feel of the sand and the grass together. she there was beautiful garden around her in some sense...wild flowers...then she felt someone...she looked behind her...its was Max...what is he doing here...was he follow her...how couldn't she feel him..maybe because they haven't connection...grrr....he sat next to her...he looked at her
"Sorry....I thought you won't be here...I love this place..I never seen you here..."Max said...Liz looked down
"Well...I don't really come here on this day...but I need to clean my head."Liz said...Max nodded
"Yea...me too."Max said...Liz smiled...she heard the next song "My Lover is Gone by Dido...she turned her head...it was true her lover was gone...she missed Midas insense...Max looked at her...he listen to the song...she lost someone...a lover...she was soo young...she turned her head back to him...
"Do you ever worried what out there?"Liz asked playing with the grass in front of her...Max looked at her
"Well...I been out this state."Max said...Liz laughed...she looked at him...he look hurted
"Sorry...I meant like outside this galaxy."Liz said...she saw his eyes go big...oh I said too much...he looked at her...could she be like him...
"Yea..I used to dream about this planet...its kind of like this one but more beautiful...little air...it had different smells, the people looked different."Max said...Liz looked at him
"Really...who were you in this dream?"Liz asked...Max saw she was scared...and she didn't want to scary him off...he smiled
"I was prince..."Max said...Liz nodded
"What about you?"Max asked...Liz looked at him
"I was princess."Liz said...Max nodded
"Do you remember people."Max asked...Liz nodded
"Yea...I remember all things..."Liz said...Max was shocked...
"Like who??"Max asked...Liz came closer to him...
"I remember...Mayla,Miguas,Alek,Telisa,Midas..."Liz said...
"What about Lilith,Irisa."Max asked....Liz smiled...and laughed
"I am Lilith...I don't know why I haven't seen Irisa she is Midas's sister."Liz said...Max nodded...wow...she was Lilith...his finace' insense...
"So...how do you know soo much?"Max asked...Liz looked away...because I was forced to...if I didn't do it right until I did it right ..Max looked at her...she was hurt...something happend to her
"I was found in the desert by some soliders....and they hit me until I told them everything they need to know...finally when they had what they wanted...they let me go...I was walking down the highway...and then my foster dad Jeff found me...he knew from the beginning I was different....he let me be me...he listened and never turned away from me...he let me live myself...I don't want you feel sorry for me...I did what I had to do...I am okay..."Liz said...she turned to him...saw some much love,respect,trust in his eyes
"Okay...sooo who else??"Max asked
"Well...I found Alex,and Maria..."Liz said...Max nodded
"Wierd...I found Michael and Isabel."Max said
"Wow...so I take Michael is Miguas...and Isabel is Irisa"Liz asked...Max said
"So Alex is Alek...and Maria is Mayla." Max asked...Liz nodded
"What we going to do?"Liz asked...Max looked away
"I don't know...Isabel, Michael..don't really trust people..."Max said...Liz nodded...
"Maybe if get everyone together...and make its seem like its on accident."Liz said...Max smiled...she was soo much like Lilith...but little bite of her new personality...
"I think I can do that."Max said...Liz smiled...
"Who is Telisa?"Max asked...Liz looked down
"I really don't know...I mean she came when you were gone to war...I believe she mindwrapped your father to believe that him and her father made a deal...so she made your father say she can stay....I still get information on her."Liz said...Max nodded...he got up
"Really I have go...I will come to your house around 8ish...is that okay??"Max said...Liz got up...and looked at him and nodded...he smiled...he run to his car...and drove off...Liz feel she was alive again...she smiled...she drove to home...she got into the house...she went upstairs to her room...she called up Maria and Alex...she went downstairs...an hour came and she heard the door...and saw Alex,Maria...they came in...she told them to out in the back...they did...then...she heard the door again,saw Isabel,Michael...oh shit...dej vu'....Michael looked like Miguas...and Isabel..so this what Irisa looks like...wow...
"Hello..."Liz said....Isabel looked at her...wow...Lilith...maybe...Max told us the what she said but how could we trust her....
"Hey...."Michael said...Liz let them in... they followed her to the back...they saw Maria and Alex...wierd...Liz pull back...everyone looked back her...then she felt warm heat on back of her neck...she turned around and saw Max...wow...he came next to her
"whats going on?"Isabel asked...
"We going have meeting."Max said
"What...Liz."Alex said
"Alex...everyone...everyone is alien out here...soo we are to talk about what we know...and what to do...etc."Liz said...Alex,Maria looked at Isabel,Michael looked at Alex,Maria
"Why should we trust you."Isable said...Liz stepped front...they saw the ground changed as she walked towards them...and she changed her clothing..she stepped in front of Isabel..she was shocked...
"Why should I trust you...I don't even know you...but I believe in what my dreams tell me...I know I haven't seen you but I felt you."Liz said...Isabel looked down...and turned to Michael...
"You always put your feet down...you didn't speak much but when you did...you let everyone have piece of your mind."Michael said...smiling...he had real family...she was part of him insense...Liz smiled

"So...now what??"Maria asked..
"Well...we can work on our powers...my dad knows about everything...so don't worry...we just have to be careful."Liz said
"What about all the girls work on they powers...and the guys work on they powers...then middle of the year...we see how we doing...then go from there."Max said...Liz smiled...he already being leader....brave leader...
"Sure....that would work."Alex said....Liz walked over to the the swing set...Maria,Isabel followed...Liz sat down....
"Sooo..."Isabel said.....she hate be outsider....
"Okay...Hi..I am Maria...I can read into the future and past...and I can read people."Maria said...like she was at AAA meeting...Liz laughed
"Hi...I am Liz...I can do the samething...but I am more higher then she is...I sense things..."Liz said...Isabel said
"Well...I am Isabel..I can go into people dreams."Isabel said...Liz nodded...Maria looked at her...then back at Liz
"We should work on the samething simple then grow from there."Liz said
"Like what?"Isabel said
"Can you change anything???"Liz asked...I have to be careful around her...I might say the wrong thing...and then everything will be lost...again...
"Kind of...only when I like dream...I woke up and my whole changed colors."Isabel said...Maria laughed...Isabel looked at her...Maria saw her looking at her...she looked down
"I remember how Liz...changed my home...when she wasn't even in my room...it take me month to changed everything back to normal." Maria said...Isabel nodded...Liz sighed...Isabel looked at Liz
"Well you don't need practice..."Isabel said to Liz...Liz smiled and looked down
"I work on reading people...or sense people...like yesterday...I couldn't sense Max...but I can sense the others."Liz said.. Isabel looked at her oddly.. the others...what she is hiding...she hiding something...
"Could you sense Alex and Maria."Isabel asked...Liz nodded....Isabel looked over at Max...
"Why can you sense Alex and Maria??"Isabel asked...she saw Liz was nerves....Liz got up and looked up at the sky
"I was forced to find them...they were in my dreams in the beginning..."Liz said...Isabel came over
"Forced...by who??"Isabel said
"by this goverment...its nuthin...its was long time...I don't hate this planet...they just don't understand...I just to focus on the future."Liz said...Isabel nodded...
"Maybe tonight you should focus harder..."Isabel said...Liz nodded....the guys came over....Liz looked at Max...
"Okay...tomorrow...we come over after school and work on our powers..."Max said...Liz nodded...then everyone lefted...Liz followed let them out...Max was last one to lefted...he looked at her....he smiled...she smiled back...she closed the door...she went upstairs...she got ready for bed....got into the bed
*Dream*
Lilith was walking through the garden...she saw Irisa looking at flower...Irisa turned around and saw Lilith...she like Lilith is was soo sweet, she felt comfortable around...just like her brother Midas...she would be good for Midas...Lilith came over slowing...Irisa saw she careful she didn't want to scary her off...she came up next to her...Lilith looked down at the flower
"It seem like every place I were...always had this flower...especially on Daeious...I felt like I was part of this place..so I wouldn't miss my home."Lilith said...Isabel nodded
"Well..I am glade that you found something...I wish I could do that...I felt like outsider in this place."Isabel said...Lilith laughed...Irisa looked at her...Lilith looked at her
"How can be...you were born here...you just let yourself do that....I bet if you let yourself go...then you will find peace..."Lilith said...Irisa looked at this small girl or women...how she be soo in peace with everything
"How can you be at peace when...your father is dieing...your finacee' is being taking by other women and there war going on?"Irisa said...Lilith smiled...then nodded
"True...but I believe in my heart...things will work out...I mean...your father has to make the right decision...if he send me away...bigger war will happend...my father knows that I love him...when his time comes..its comes...I will be ready...the war will happend no matter who is leader...its just happends...I just have to believe...whatever happens...happens...I can't control destiny."Lilith said
"What if you could control it."Irisa said...Lilith looked at her
"Why would you want to do that...you can't changed everything...I mean if you changed one thing...the rest will fall..like decks of cards...if just pull one card..the rest will fall."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"What if you want something that other person wants..."Irisa asked...Lilith laughed...then looked at Irisa...
"Irisa you are beautiful, your intellentage...you sweet...you have heart...you have everything you want...you don't have worry about marriage to save your planet..you can love freely...count your blessing....you can't always have what you."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"So you don't love my brother."Irisa said...Lilith sighed...
"In the beginning...when I heard that I had to marry someone that I didn't know...but when I looked into your brother eyes...I fall in love with him in that second...I got lucky...my parent were not that lucky."Lilith said...
"Go on..."Irisa said...she loved hearing Lilith widsom.....Lilith smiled
"Lets say there is no war...me and Midas get married...then what???...you need challenge to live...you need be tested to some level."Lilith said
"Love...how feel about that..."Irisa said
"Well...I know in my heart that I love Midas...I would do anything for him...even means give him up...but you lucky...you can choose whoever you want."Lilith said..Irisa laughed
"Really...how do you know the person love you back?"Irisa asked...Lilith turned and looked at Irisa who looked down
"You have listen to your heart...deep down...love has different levels...I like I love Alek,Miguas like brothers...I love you,Mayla like sisters...I love Midas as lover...I love my parents...I mean...you have listen...its might hard to listen in beginning...but if listen you will hear it."Lilith
"If I brought someone here...could you read them for me...and not judge me."Irisa asked...
"Irisa...I wouldn't even judge you...I have no right to judge...if you want me to that...I will...maybe hearing from someone else will let you hear the truth little bit...there nuthin wrong that...."Lilith said...Irisa grabbed her....take her into a room...Lilith turned around and saw all of people...Lilith looked at Irisa...Lilith grabbed Irisa arm tighten...she lead over
"I don't like this...I feel something trouble in this room...something evil is in here."Lilith whispered...Irisa looked...
"What do u mean??"Irisa asked...Lilith looked around
"I feel someone is trying to use you to get to Midas...but he hiding it behind his charming ways...he says that if he was king would make you queen but he won't...I don't be here."Lilith said moving back towards the door...Irisa looked at her...Lilith opened the door...and run down the hall...then turned and lead against the wall she closed her eyes,peace,gardens...Midas...then she opened her eyes...and Irisa...
"I am sorry...I was seeing and hearing what I hearing in my heart was true...and it is...I don't know what to do."Irisa asked...Lilith saw how torn is she is
"Irisa...you are princess of Antar...you have brother loves you more then he loves anythings...he would do anything for you...and this what you do...go to the enemy and give your brother live...so that you can be queen...its not fun...I saw my mother who was in hell because of what came with it..."Lilith said
"You going be queen..."Irisa fired back...Lilith sighed
"I didn't ask for it...but I got it...but I would never kill someone to get what I want...its not right...Irisa...he is evil...he trying to get Midas...Midas is great man, and great leader...he will be great king...better then his father...he will bring peace...don't you want that....no more war..."Lilith said...Irisa looked away
"I don't know Irisa...do what you have to do...but just remember it will be my brother blood will be on your hands....can you really deal with that rest of your life...you killed your own fresh blood just to get a title..."Lilith said...
"Will you tell Midas."Irisa asked
"Irisa...I don't know...I mean...we have enemy inside this building...which means that anytime we all can be killed in seconds..."Lilith said...Irisa nodded
"I don't know how he got in."Irisa said...Lilith looked outside...
"I do."Lilith said...Irisa was shocked
"Lilith...how do u deal with the knowledge that you have."Irisa
"You mean how do I deal with my fincee' being played by his own father...my futher sister-in-law dating or seeing the enemy...my father is on his death bed...I don't know...I am on pins and nails..I told Mayla that we trapped and we are....they played us from the begining and we just have to deal with the delt with..."Lilith said....Irisa was shocked Lilith was very up and front with her feeling when you hit the right button...
"So what you going do with Midas..."Irisa asked
"I don't know...I mean...unless his father gets out of Telisa mindwrapped...there might be so hope...but I don't think...
"Maybe you could talk to Magne."Irisa asked
"And say what...that Telisa is mindwrapping you to believing that you never made do with King Reider and you made with deal with King Krios instead...come on...he think that I am just jealous...and that she ain't doing...I just have to get use Telisa being around..."Lilith said...Irisa nodded she hate when Lilith was that true...hmmm...."I think I have idea..."Irisa said...Irisa runned down the hall into her father room...Lilith went to back to her room...
*Dream*
designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

HEY CHAPTER!!!

Post by designdrm5 »

Hey...I am giving you like 4 days for story..I am leaving for MEXICo..tomorrow morning...I will gone for week....I am sorry....when I get back...I will more up...but I thought this will keep you...I will be back on the 20th!!!...I will miss u all...I might go on but I won't have story with me...sooo I will be watching to if anyone is response....PLEASE DO!!!
THANZ to:
L-J-L 76( MY NUMBER ONE FAN!!!) THANZ YOU!!!.... BUT I WANT MORE!!!

August 22,1999-Sunday
Liz slowing woke up...she looked around...she didn't feel well...she walked to the bathroom...she came out and went to the closet and put on Element - Element Fleece Pant, Billabong - Apprentice tank, white tank top under it,Zoo York - Sticker Peel Hoodie...she went downstairs to the kitchen but she didn't feel like eatting...she went outside...she sat down at one of lounge chairs...she sitting in indian style...Why would Irisa want to be queen...she never like the royalty thing...but that when they were like 6 years old... how did he get into the palace...she thought Telisa but she couldn't....maybe Irisa do it and didn't even realize what she doing....then she felt something...she put up her shield...she got up and turned around...she saw Max...she put down her shield...
"Sorry...."Liz said...looking down...she felt fool...she looked back at Max...he nodded...he sat down...Liz sat back down....she saw he was confuse about something...something was eatting him....
"I had dream...about Irisa...she was trying to get the crown...but something changed...but it was too late."Max said...
"I tried to help her...to see that the truth behind...but like you said it was too late."Liz said
"Why did I see that...I mean I had the war...but I should have been for her...maybe if...."Max said...then he felt her hand on his shoulder...he looked up at her...
"Max...she did what she had to do...she choose her fate...nobody can changed that...we learn from our mistaken...maybe this time...you can try to work on your relationship with her...but she still has Irisa in her...you have Midas in you...and I have Lilith in me...we can't changed that."Liz said...she pulled her hand away...he grabbed...she felt the heat from him....then he let go and then reached touched her face...
"Thank you...I know its hard for you...."Max said..Liz looked into his eyes...she was lost...but then she felt someone...she turned her head...and saw Isabel...Liz got up and walked away....Max looked at her...then back Isabel...Isabel came over to Max...
"What is her deal?"Isabel said...Max turned to her...
"She has alot on her mind...I guess seeing you...seeing everyone she mixing the past with the pasture...so when she see you...she see Irisa too...so I bet its hard...I mean she remember more then we do."Max said...Isabel looked down...
"Its odd..she felt me but not you."Isabel said...Max laughed
"She felt me...she put up her shield...but now things will be different." Max said...Liz came back....
"Hey...something is happening...I know...maybe I am changing...like my powers are growing...soo I am sorry...."Liz said...Max came over and put his arm around her...she put her head into his chest...hmmmm this where I want be...I was home...I feel little better...but I need more...he smell good..he was warm...and strong...he do like 300 push ups...hmmm she looked over at Isabel..then Alex,Maria, Michael came in....
"Liz...I need to know who are we..."Michael asked...Liz sighed..but she didn't leave Max side
"Michael you are prince Miguas of Daeious...my cousin....you are bethrothed to princess Mayla of Esdras...Alex is prince Alek of Iesous...I believe you are bethrothed to princess Irisa...but I don't know...I know that you had huge crush on her...but you felt that she was untouchable..."Liz said
"WAIT...me...marry...him...no way...sorry...but..."Maria said..looking at Michael
"Maria...you felt the same way...but he saved your life...when he could have lefted you for died....you two grew to love eachother..."Liz said
"Soo..that what you talking last night...I was free to love anyone I want...but I guess you was wrong."Isabel..Liz turned to her...Isabel saw Liz get mad
"No...the bethrothed to Alek was just in case...Midas and Lilith died...same with Miguas and Mayla , our parent just wants us to be safe... that what I said...I have no choose in my love life...I can't say no...but rest of you could...but Irisa grew to love Alek...it was cute is them together...and it was fun with Miguas fighting with Mayla over the small things...but it was love..."Liz said...her hands when up and down Max chest...wow..he is really build...i just crawl into his skin...she turned looked and saw everyone looking at her...
"What??"Liz asked...
"Wow...where you were you....anyways...what are we going to do..."Michael asked...Liz looked up at Max
"We just wait and see...but we need to be ready for anything...we need to know where are allies are...even in this group."Liz said...she looked away....
"Well I am tired...."Maria said...
"hey...if everyone is tired...you guys a spend the night...."Liz said....she moved away from Max..she felt soo cold...she just want to got back into his arms....Max looked at Liz...he just want to grabbed...he missed her next to him...this going be long years....he sighed...Liz walked into the house...she pointed to lefted for Alex and Isabel... then she walked up
"Okay...there is three rooms lefted...my dad's room, my room, and guest room next to mine...we alwasy have a study...Liz can change the study into a bedroom..."Liz said...
"I will take your room."Maria said...Maria smiled at Liz...Liz rolled her eyes
"I will take the guest room."Michael said...they went into they room...Liz and Max went to downstairs...she went into the study....she went up the window and closed the blinds...then turned around...she saw Max..the moon light was coming through the blinds...so she could still see him...she was nerves...then she closed her eyes...Max saw the room change...the bookcase disappear...the ottoman by the window...the desk was gone...then he saw bed...a king size bed....nightstand...clock...lamb...then he saw dresser on the wall where the book were...she slowing opened her eyes...she smiled...he looked at her
"You got teach me that."Max said...Liz walked slowing up to him..and pass him...then touch him..he looked down...and his clothing changed...he looked over to her...he saw her eyes changed from light amber to a dark chocolate...then back to light chocolate
"I can teach you all of things."Liz whispered in his ear...then walked out of the room...then walked into her father room...she changed into her pjs...got into his bed...

August 23,1999-Monday
Liz slowing woke up...wierd...she didn't have a dream...maybe because she was in different room...she went to her dad's closet....she changed into Multipocket cargo pant, tank top,Dirty Tee Shirt,Report® Square-toe flat...she went downstairs...to the kitchen...everyone turned and saw Liz...she pulled her back behind her eyes...she grabbed something and then walked away...Max finished up and went out to the front...then he saw she was on the phone...
"Mom...calm down...what...that again...I just started...next year...fine...how long...what...mom...what about dad...oh see...and my friends...yes...that not favor...fine...whatever...bye...yea right."Liz said..hang up the phone then she turned and saw Max...Max came over and opened his arm...she went into his arm...
"Its okay...."Max said..brushing her hair back
"She wants be to finished high school down there...she give me this year...but next year...I have move back...she has new husband...she wants us to be family...I promise...I will come back...for last two semester of senior year."Liz said...she pull away little...she looked into his eyes
"I know...we visit you...I don't care what your mother says...she can't take you away from me."Max said..
"I tell the rest...and the end of year...this is between us."Liz said...Max nodded...then everyone came out...Liz looked at them...then walked away...got into her car...she drove off...everyone could hear her music "Ice Box" by Omarion...she was numb...she drove up to the school...she got out of car...she walked into the school...then the song changed to "Just Like You- Three Days Grace..then she started to walked...everyone turn looked at her...she went to her locker...she felt someone...she looked to her right...she saw her...Liz grabbed her bag...and walked away...she went into her class...then she saw Max...she came over and sat next to him...then she looked and saw the new girl...Max looked at Liz...he moved closer to her...the new girl sat infront of them....
"Liz..."Max said...Liz looked at her...he saw she knew something about the new girl...the bell rang...Liz went to her next class...she felt the new girl everywhere...damn it...why can't I just...why...she doing this to me...oh right...I take something that already was mine away from her...but damn...she ready to her class..then felt someone grabbing her...and pulled into her a room.....the person let go...she turned looked up and saw Max
Liz slowing woke up...wierd...she didn't have a dream...maybe because she was in different room...she went to her dad's closet....she changed into Multipocket cargo pant, tank top,Dirty Tee Shirt,Report® Square-toe flat...she went downstairs...to the kitchen...everyone turned and saw Liz...she pulled her back behind her eyes...she grabbed something and then walked away...Max finished up and went out to the front...then he saw she was on the phone...
"Mom...calm down...what...that again...I just started...next year...fine...how long...what...mom...what about dad...oh see...and my friends...yes...that not favor...fine...whatever...bye...yea right."Liz said..hang up the phone then she turned and saw Max...Max came over and opened his arm...she went into his arm...
"Its okay...."Max said..brushing her hair back
"She wants be to finished high school down there...she give me this year...but next year...I have move back...she has new husband...she wants us to be family...I promise...I will come back...for last two semester of senior year."Liz said...she pull away little...she looked into his eyes
"I know...we visit you...I don't care what your mother says...she can't take you away from me."Max said..
"I tell the rest...and the end of year...this is between us."Liz said...Max nodded...then everyone came out...Liz looked at them...then walked away...got into her car...she drove off...everyone could hear her music "Ice Box" by Omarion...she was numb...she drove up to the school...she got out of car...she walked into the school...then the song changed to "Just Like You- Three Days Grace..then she started to walked...everyone turn looked at her...she went to her locker...she felt someone...she looked to her right...she saw her...Liz grabbed her bag...and walked away...she went into her class...then she saw Max...she came over and sat next to him...then she looked and saw the new girl...Max looked at Liz...he moved closer to her...the new girl sat infront of them....

"Liz..."Max said...Liz looked at her...he saw she knew something about the new girl...the bell rang...Liz went to her next class...she felt the new girl everywhere...damn it...why can't I just...why...she doing this to me...oh right...I take something that already was mine away from her...but damn...she ready to her class..then felt someone grabbing her...and pulled into her a room.....the person let go...she turned looked up and saw Max

"Liz...." Max said...reached out and touched her face...she felt his touched..she came closer to him...until her chest touched his chest...
"She is here."Liz whispered...Max looked at Liz...who is here...she...the new girl...he felt something from her...but its was cold..he was draw to her...but in the wrong way...he draw to Liz...but it the right way..."Telisa..."Max said...he felt her nodded...she was scared...
"Max...I am scared...you guys are not ready for her...she powerful...I mean I can take her...but I don't how much I can take...I am strong...but she been training with someone."Liz said...she grabbed his shirt...
"We work harder...we need to find someone..."Max said...Liz pulled away little and looked up at him
"I meant have someone."Liz said...Max nodded...then he opened the door...then they walked out the school...she drive them to her house...then she went outside to the garden...she take out the phone and dial number...Max came up behind her...and put his arm around her waist....and brought her closer
"Eric....I need you."Liz said..then hang up the phone...she turned around...and looked up at Max...she tried to pull away...but he won't let her go..he put his hand on her face...his hand went down her neck...he could feel her heartbeat was racing...
"Max...."Liz said..she felt the heat growing inside of her...
"Liz..."Max whispered...she could hear her name...how sweet it sound from him...does he know much power he has over her...then his hand went to the back of her neck..
"Max...we can't...."Liz whispered....she couldn't even believe she could speak...Max pulled away...she missed the heat...she couldn't breath of few seconds...
"Eric will be here in hour."Liz said..walk away and heading to the house...and she got into the house...she went with the kitchen and went to the side...and lead against the wall..she closed her eyes...then she opened and saw almost black eyes she has ever seen...he grabbed her waist...then her neck...and bend over and kissed her...he felt her pulling..he pushed harder....finally she opened to him..he could taste her...his tongue was doing magic in her mouth...she hands went to his neck and brought him closer...he move closer...she pushed against the wall..his hands went down her hip...she opened her legs..he moved in between her...he keep his hold on her neck...she wrapped her legs around him...he moved his lips to her neck...she felt the fire getting hotter and hotter...she need...more...she need more then life...she felt his hand under her shirt...
"Max....."Liz moaned....she hands went under his t-shirt...when she felt his skin...something take over....she had no control..
"Liz...."Max moaned...as he moved to her lip...he looked at her...he saw her changed...something is taking over her......he pulled away...she whined...she was on fire..she grabbed him...and kissed him...and pull all that energy into the kiss..she felt something...like they connected in some level...she pulled away...
"I had to...its driving me crazy."Max said...Liz nodded...then she went to the door...and opened the door...Max turned around saw him he looked liked Jeremy Irons...
"Lilith..."Eric said...Liz nodded...she moved to the side...he came in...then he saw Midas...he bowed in front of him
"Majersty Midas.."Eric said...Max brushed...he hasn't got used to the title...he nodded
"Eric...come on...just call us by our old names...no title...they not ready..."Liz said...Eric nodded
"Soo...I see your powers are strong but...I need to finished what I said...but I want to have normal life...and it ends tonight."Eric said...Liz looked at Max...Liz nodded...
"Well you two go to bed...I watch over tonight..."Eric said...Liz and Max walked to the hall away...Eric saw them go into different room..good....they not ready for that....Liz got into bed...
*Dream*
"Come on...Lilith...focus..."Edgar said...Lilith focus harder...and she did it...she looked up at Edgar he looked anger
"Edgar..."Lilith said...she feard....she been practice day and day out...she was trying...but I been helping out Midas with things...she seem he was please...she looked down
"Lilith...you need to focus on things...if Midas need you ready...you want him to die...because right now...he would be die...you help him out...but...you need be strong queen that can take anything"Edgar said...Lilith nodded...she did it again...he nodded..
"I am sorry..."Lilith said...he came over to her
"NEVER...say that...that shows your weak!"Edgar screamed at her...she looked down...she won't cry...she won't talk back...she looked up...he saw her hold back...he sighed...
"Edgar..."Midas said...Edgar looked over saw the future king...he strong...and brave...but his weakness was in front of him...
"Majestry..."Edgar said...bowed
"Lilith is trying her best...she been helping me through alot...if it wasn't for her...I would be die...she help with my decision...she is strong queen...she does have feelings...just remember that."Midas said...he bend over and kissed Lilith on the top of her head...then he walked away...Lilith looked at Edgar....he saw her strength...
"Do it again..."Edgar said...she sighed...and she did...better then ever....
"DAMN IT....YOU CAN'T let your feeling control YOUR FEELINGS!!!"Edgar rised his hands in the air...then walkaway...Lilith looked down...he was right...she let feeling get in the way...she dependent on Midas too much....
*Dream End *

August 24,1999-Tuesday
Liz turned her head...and saw Max...he was she was shaked...she sat up...
"Max..."Liz said..Max smiled...
"Hey...get ready...training..."Max said...smiling...Max got up and lefted...she thought about her dream...she sighed...she got up...take a shower...and put on Tonic Top Women's Pink Ribbon, Whisk Pant Women's Pink Ribbon, adidas Women's Nenyan...she put hair in a dutch braid...then she went outside...and saw Eric...Max saw her....she sat down on the ground...she like doing yoga..Max looked back at Eric...then he turned and saw wall so he couldn't see her...he looked down...
"Max...focus..."Eric said...Max nodded...Liz was trying to balance out herself...clean her mind...focus...see...then she was floten in the air...she put a shield around her... Eric felt her powers growing...he saw Max change...he could feel her power...he turned and looked at the wall...then he put up his shield...then she let go...Eric felt her power......she had control...but how long...he looked down at his watch.....he saw Max trying to keep as long as Liz...but he put it down...hmmmm...he let go the wall down..he saw her...she wasn't in a indian style...she was stand up in sense...he saw her hands...there were white...then she slowing came down to the ground...and then he saw her come back....he looked at his watch...not bad...longer then before...she turned to Eric
"Much better...its wasn't evil either...soo its good aura..."Eric said...he hated her getting her power from hate...but its was stronger...she looked over and saw Max...he was lying on the ground...Eric looked and saw Max....
"Hey...he did pretty good...for a beginner."Eric said...Liz smiled...Max sat up...and saw Liz...she smiled..then she looked to the beach...she looked scared...Max came running to her...and put up his shield around her...then she saw him...walked by...sure he didn't see the shield... he turned to his head..Max pick her up...and her over his shoulder..
"Come on...tell me...."Max said...Liz felt he emotion...he wanted to believe that nuthin is going on...
"MAX....stop it...put me down...I am not going tell you..."Liz said...then she felt him tick her behind of her feet...Liz started to laugh...he love hearing her laughed...Eric turned and saw rest of the group...
"Oooh....tickle stop...hmmmm...tell me...."Max said...the guy went on his mary...
"MAX....STOP iT.....Put ME DOWN!!!'Liz scream...but laughing at the same time....he saw the far from them...he put her down...she looked at him...she turned around saw back of his head...then looked back at Max...
"Tell me..."Max said...touching her face...she was still scared...she looked down
"I don't know...I felt evil...like with the new girl...but this was strong then anything I felt...."Liz said...Eric came over...
"Just take guess who aura he is."Eric said...Liz focused on how he made her feel..and the vibe he gave...
"Mauro..."Liz said....Eric nodded...why he is here...Kivar is close...maybe Pluto...this isn't good... he looked back at the group....he take out his phone...then pulled away....
"Eric..."Liz said....Eric looked down at Liz
"Hey...I need help...trust me little one."Eric said....Liz nodded...Liz went back to her spot...she sat down again and started some warm ups...pancake, then seal stretch where she pulled her legs to her head, then bridge,candlestick, pike...she got up...she shaked off...then she felt alot aura all at once...she turned around...saw them...everyone turned around...saw them...wow...five people...three boys and two girls...
"Okay everyone together!"Eric said...everyone came over...
"royal court line up..." Eric said...so they did...then he turned to the his soliders...they went in front of person that Eric want them to be with....
"Okay...whoever is front of you will be attach to your hip until I say so...they will guard...they teach you what you need to know...but you will give the respect that have earned, they do the same..guys will one side and girls will be on other side...until I see what I want to see...when I do then I will team you up."Eric said...
"Who has Liz??"Max asked...
"I do.."Eric said...Max nodded...he walked away....Eric put wall behind him...it was invisible to human eyes...but black to aliens eyes...good...he came over to the girl group...they were talking...get know eachother...then each guarden to they person...and started to work on few things...Eric came over to Liz...
"I think we should work on fighting..."Eric said...Liz nodded...then she mae geri with her left foot his hand...then her right foot...then she kake-uke, the mikazuki,then a jump kick...then she step back
"Good...now sit down."Eric said...Liz sat down....Eric came over behind her
"Close your eyes...make your aura invisible...and find someone."Eric said..
"Qui font vous voulez ... là tous autour de nous?(Which make you want there all around us)"Liz said...everyone turned...she was speaking french... Eric looked at Liz...
"qui est le plus proche?"(which is the closest)Eric asked...
"Mauro,Telisa."Liz said...Eric nodded
"pourquoi sont ils ensemble?(why are they together)"Eric asked...Liz got closer insense...she could see them...but she couldn't read they lips...she got closer enough...she put more aura around her...soo if they felt someone it would be her...
"Telisa est furieux à Mauro parce qu'elle veut faire un mouvement"(Telisa is angry at Mauro because she wants to make a move) Liz said...Eric nodded
"What does Mauro say."Eric said
"Nous devons être la patience, la reine part bientôt ... donc vous ferez votre mouvement alors"(We have to be patience, the queen is leaving soon...so you will make your move then) Liz said....Eric nodded...she was leaving...that does make the group weak...we work double hard....then he touch her head....she fell over to the side...then she slowing wake up...she looked up at Eric
"Very nice..I like how you add fake aura to hide you...but don't lose focus..."Eric said....then he saw the group to leave...
"Where do you think you going?"Eric asked....the group stopped and looked at him
"Lunch...food...energy..."Michael said...Eric nodded...speaking of food...he went into the kitchen...and made so lunch....everyone came in...they sat down...they talked about everything...Eric could see that they just teenager...he sighed...
"Liz...I think we need bigger house."Eric said....Liz nodded...she got up...and went upstairs...Max followed her upstairs...everyone looked at Eric...
"So....what do we do about school??"Michael asked...he want to be ready for the enemy...
"I don't know...I mean...taking you all out school would look bad...I might take Max and Liz out....I will teach you how some tricks around school..."Eric said
"How does this couple thing work out??"Maria said...Eric laughed
"Well you were send here with your soulmate insense...Max and Liz were the only one who actually bonded...but they lived only couple months after that..."Eric said...looking down...
"But...what if I don't want be with Michael..."Maria said...
"It will be hard...you will always be dawn to Michael...you guys were not bond...but you guys were next in line to get married insense...if the war didn't happend the way it did...I just heard Liz talking about how Migues was going ask Mayla to marry him..then the next week everyone died."Eric said...he looked outside...soo much pain...
"What up with love triangle...with Telisa,Midas and Lilith...."Alex asked...
"I don't know...only Midas's father knows...and maybe Midas...but I was only sign to protect Lilith...all the time unless she was with Midas..."Eric said...everyone nodded...
"How old was Midas and Lilith married?"Isabel asked...Eric looked back at Isabel
"I believe it was 18 years....Lilith was the youngest of the group...and Midas was the olders."Eric said...Liz walked into her room...she stopped in the middle of the room...Max came through the door...and closed the door...Liz turned around...Max looked at her...he came over and put his arm around her...
"Max....I can't do this....this is too much...."Liz said...she feel his breathing her head...he sighed...
"You not the only one...you had more time then we did...but...the change is too much for you...but you not only..."Max said...he could hear her sigh...
"Can you stay with me tonight...."Liz asked...she pulled away...she want him think she wanted to sleep with him...or she was easy...
"Sure...anything for you."Max said...Liz went into the closet changed into tank top,jeans, and teenies she came out...then went into the bathroom...then came out and saw Max...he turned...good..then she came over to him...and touched his shoulder...and she changed into James Perse: Pajama Pant, black Flexible Fit Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt...he looked into her eyes...
"You still haven't teached me that..."Max said...Liz felt her body react to him...she was going to faint...
"Tomorrow."Liz said...she walked over to her bed...and get into it...Max walked to the other side of the bed...and he got into the bed...she came over and laid her head in his armpit insense...he grabbed her and bring her closer...and she put her arm crossed his chest...they fell sleep
*Dream*
Lilith walked down the hall...she just walking...then she stopped and looked and saw she was in front of Midas door...wierd...she never been here before..then the door opened and Midas was there...he was shocked that Lilith was there...he was thinking about her...she been soo distance with him past year...
"Lilith..."Midas said...he looked into her eyes...she scared...no don't be scared...I won't hurt you
"I am sorry...I couldn't sleep...I guess I got lost."Lilith said yea I got lost...I been here for three years...he doesn't look mad...
"Hey...its okay....since you here...come in."Midas said...he saw her eye grow big... she take step back..no...don't leave...don't be scared...damn it...
"I don't think that good idea..."Lilith said...Midas looked down...then he looked up
"Please..."Midas said...Lilith sighed...and walked into his room...his room was warm...but not too warm...just perfect...dark...but light but not too bright...very guy room...better then Miguas room... she walked between the bed and a dresser...she saw his view... man...he had diffferent view she never seen it from this point...she slowing turned around...she look at Midas...he came closer to her...
"I think this was bad idea...I should go..."Lilith said...she started to walk..
"Do you really want to go."Midas said...then she stopped...why does he say things like that which make think about it...grrr...
"Its doesn't matter what I think....it wrong..."Lilith said....still having her back to him....he came behind her...
"Soo...what I am feeling right now...is wrong...loving you is wrong."Midas whispered in her ear...he reached and touch her shoulder...he could feel her heartbeat racing...he knew she was trying keep control...she turned around...and looking into his eyes...which are dark chocolate...
"Midas..."Lilith said...that all she could say...she couldn't find the words...those eyes...there were soo beautiful she was soo draw to them...she felt his hand touch her face...his hand were soo warm...and soft skin...she losing herself...then she felt his lips on hers...soo soft...slow...she knew he want her take the next step to pull away or move forward...then she felt his tongue..she opened up...she felt her hands go to his shoulders...then she felt his hand around her waist to bring her closer...she was on fire....she need more...she pulled at his shirt...he went deeper into her mouth...he heard a moan in back of her thoat...his hand went under her shirt...he felt her muscule react to him...he loved it.,he loved everything about her,she was perfect for him,made for him..he pulled away...looked into her eyes...to see if this was okay with her. He could never take advange of her...she too precious to him...he saw love,lust,desire...wow...this was from her..she missed his tasted...she came closer to him..and kissed him...oh...she wants more...I will have her more..then he grabbed her closer...and kissed her harder...put more into it...then he moved to her neck...he licked her skin
"Midas....."Lilith moaned...she grabbed his shoulder.....she need more, she moved her hand to his neck...then moved under his shirt, she was out of control...she was burning up..she felt his hand up her shirt..
"My Lilith...."Midas said...he grabbed her skin...she moaned, she felt herself losing her balance..he moved down her hips..and picked her up...she wrapped her legs around him...he step forward and hit the bed...he lead forward...and they were on the bed...his hand went her hips...and then under the her shirt...he stopped...he looked at her...she looked at him
"Lilith...."Midas said...she nodded,she can't say anything..she need him,this was too much...he pulled her shirt up slowing to give her time to stop him...he pull her shirt was over her head...there was just white Victoria's Secret PINK®Padded push-up bra...he pull back....she was soo beautiful...she looked nerves....that soo cute...he lead forward...his hand went to the edge of the bra..
"You are perfect."Midas said...Lilith smiled...he like what he sees...I am soo small...but I guess he doesn't know that...then she reached up and touched his shirt..she looked at him...she saw soo much love..for her...she reach up and touch his face...and brought him closer and kissed him...his hand slowing moved to back...Lilith lead her back foward, so he could unhock her bra...he did so.He slowing removed her bra...and throw it to the side...he looked at her...he lead back and looked at her...she was amazing...perfect...he leaded forward and kissed her lips...he kiss her with passion...his hand went up and touch her breast...Lilith was completely on fire..she was his...he was in control...she was under his power...
"Midas...."Lilith moaned out loud...Midas smiled...then grabbed her breast...he felt her hips move up against his hips..he felt electric go through his body...he moved up more..then he felt her hard nipple...and played with...he felt her hips move up and down against him...he felt her whole body react to that touch
"Midass...."Liz moaned louder..she hands went to his neck...she felt his hand move off her breast...she push him back...then she saw hurt go cross his face then she ripped his shirt off then she pulled him back, kissed him, he felt all her emotion she felt desire,loved,alone,brave, and loyalty...his hand went her hips...Lilith felt his hand on her hips..she pushed her legs against side of his hips..she lead back...he felt her breast touch his chest...he moved his hand down her lower thigh...then moved up and down...he kissed her neck, shoulder blade..edge of her shoulder...corner of her armpit...she felt his hand move up...he moved his hand...played with the edge of her pant...he slowing went under her pant
"Please...."Lilith moaned...she need him...he was only who could keep her alive...if he stopped now...she would die...he was her life...he moved from the front to back...then he stopped at her right side of her hip...he looked into her eyes, he saw his soul, his life, his destiny, here this women give herself to him,no question just because she love him, not because he was king, because he was him, she felt burning...he was burning her skin...he was marking her as his own..she felt precious to him...he want everything be like the old way...find soulmate, mark them..and then bond them...he saw tears come down her eyes...
"Lilith..."Midas said...shit....she crying...I am hurting her...maybe should haven't mark her...maybe she don't want to be mark...shit....then he saw her eyes change...almost black...she touch his face...he felt her feels...she felt treasure that he choose her...she loved him more then anything in world...she was nuthin without him...he nodded
"My love...midas..."Lilith said...he moved his hand...she whined...he placed on her hip...then he felt her hand go to his left shoulder...she looked at him...he knew she was going mark him...he nodded....he felt the burning... its was Celtic symbol for strength...he bend over and kissed her...the connection started...he could feel what she was feeling...love...he moved his hand cross her stomach...then he went under her pants...he slowing went down...then he felt her center...he felt her hips move up...like she guiding him....he slowing found her opening...he felt heat from her center...then he felt her leg open for him...then slowing enter her...
"MIDAS...."Lilith moaned...almost a scream...she used her legs...pushed him deeper...he felt her walls...she was soo tight...and warm...its was heaven...he started a rhythm...in and out...he went harder and faster....
"PLEASE....MIDAS...."Lilith moaned...she was flying and on fire...she need to let out all this energy...and she did the room changed...but she still had more enegry...then Midas felt she was losing control...then he take on his finger and slide down the opposite direction
"MIDAS" Lilith screamed...Midas was shocked...she was that senstive to his touch...she went over the edge...he looked at her...she looked at him...she was gorgeous...hair all messy...lip puffy and red...she was flesh in the face...her eyes were brown black...she was perfect...he grinned...he pull away...he hear her whined...he bend over and kissed her...harder and long passion kiss...god...his lips were lethal weapon...this lips would make anyone to do anything...he had soo much power over her...but she knew he is heart was pure...he would never take advangte...but he was...but she didn't care... she touch edge of his pants...then he looked down and there were gone...he looked up at her...she smiled
"Not fair...I didn't use my powers."Midas said...Lilith laughed...then look back
"You could have...you chose not to."Lilith said...he kissed her again...then he felt her rubbing against him...he felt himself get hard...she saw her...trying to lose the urge that she had...he grabbed her hips...and he want her to stop...but he start rhythm...god...feeling her rubbing against him was heaven...nobody could do this...she lead her head back...then she lead forward...she hands were on his back...she pushed her nails into him...which made him push against her...she was almost there...she need him...
"MIDAS..."Lilith out a moan....
"Lilith" Midas let out a rushed moaned...he losing it...then he felt his hand go to her pant...and felt her skin...he made them disappear...he felt her panties...then he felt rubbed her against him...she felt more of him...she realized she wasn't wear any pants....she felt all of him...he pull away...she whined...he saw her...hurt were cross her face...did she do something wrong...
"Love....no...I just look at you."Midas said...then he realize he could hear her thoughts...she didn't look scared but it...she nodded...he saw her chest rising and lowing as she breathing...she was trying to calm herself down...then he saw black VS Cotton™ Low-rise bikini panties...wow...she would being wear all black...nice...miss.innocet wearing all black...that was a turn on from him...he touch the edger of her panties...
"Powers or no powers."Midas whispered into her ear...which send chills down her spine...
"I don't care..."Lilith whispered...and then she felt them gone...she pulled him into a kiss...and she pushed him into her...with her legs...she felt him against him...god...soo close...she was on the edge of knife...she was fire...she felt him go into her again...she opened her legs complete to him...he went hard...and fast...he felt her nails going to him....he could heal them later...or not...then he was trying find her g-spot....then he hit
"MIDAS..."Lilith screamed...she was over the edge...how he find that...then he started to tease her
"PLEAse....Midas...."Lilith whined....he bend over to her ear
"Please...what?"Midas whispered in her ear...she opened her eyes...wow..
"I need...."Lilith said but couldn't finish it...she was losing it...she couldn't think...how she could is feel
"What you want...I will give you anything you want."Midas said...he might it...if she want anything..he will give to her...no question asked
"YOu..."Lilith said...Midas smiled...she wanted him
"You have me....always.."Midas said...he keep on teasing her...he knew she will tell him
"I want you inside me...I want you make me yours..."Lilith said...Midas was shocked...they can't they not married...it would be sin...he could do that....she deserves the big wedding and honeymoon
"Lilith...."Midas said...
"I don't care...I need you...."Lilith said...she pleaded with her eyes...he realized she never asked for anything from him until now, then he felt her lips on his neck...then his chest...god...she was angel but now she actually like the devil...she kissed the edge of his ear...
"Please...."Lilith whispered into his ear...she rubbed up against him...then he felt her touching the edge of his pants....then she felt him kissed her neck...then her lips...she felt soo cherish from him...then he felt his pants disappeard...she rubbed against him...this what is being waiting for...she felt soo alive...he looked into her eyes...he touch her face...
"I love you...and only you...now and forever..."Midas said...he saw tears come down her face..he felt she was happy...peacefully happy...
"I love you...and only you...now and forever..."Lilith repeated from him...and she might it...he is the only who make her come alive...he put his finger inside her.....he felt her is was ready..
"look at me."Midas said...Lilith looked into his eyes...he moved into between her...he slowing enter her...he felt her wall come down on him...oh shit....he moved in....then he slowing moved in and out slowing...he keep looking at her...
"Faster...."Lilith said...she felt soo alive...she been pulled out...she didn't care....she just want to feel...she felt his love...pushed into her...he went faster....then he felt her barrier...he stopped...he looked down at her...his angel,his love, his soul...then he pushed through her barrier...she scream...he pushed in and out...something take over...he keep pushing and in and out of her...
"MIDAS...."Lilith scream....god...she was complete...she was whole...she need more...she need him...she pushed against him...he pushed harder into her...he couldn't even get enough of her...she keep on giving....he loved the feeling of her...he was losing control...the more she screamed and moaned...the harder he went...then he felt something leaving him...then he pulled away....then laid down on his side...he pulled Lilith close to him...but he just want be inside her again...jeez...he looked down at her...he pull away piece of her hair...looked at her...
"I will going marry you...I am not make you feel like mistress...but..."Midas said...Lilith put her finger on his mouth
"I know...Midas"Lilith said....she slowing fell sleep...he pulled a blanket on her he slowing fell asleep
*Dream*

August 25,1999-Wednesday

Liz woke slowing...and looked down at Max...she remember her dream...they made love...but something else happend...Max turned and opened his eyes...and saw Liz looked at him
"Morning."Max said.....
"Morning..."Liz said...he touch her arm...he went down and it glowed....wierd...he looked at her...was she scared...
"Max...."Liz said...he could tell she was little scared...
"Okay...this wierd to ask...can you turned around please..."Max asked...Liz looked at him...she trust him...she turned around...he pull down her pants little...and there its was Celtic trinty knot....he pulled away...
"Max...."Liz said she turned her head back...Max looked up at her
"the tatoo is there...jeez...."Max said....Liz touched his face...he looked at him
"hey...its okay...really...I am okay with it."Liz said...wow...
"Well I couldn't take off if I want to...its there for good...worset the tattoo..I guess Eric wasn't kidding when he said we were bond for life."Max said...Liz nodded...she got up and went to the bathroom and looked at the tattoo..its pretty...not out this world tattoo...which is good...she came out...she went into her closet...put on t-shirt,pants..and some boots..she came out and saw him...Bullhead - Slim Boot Classic Indigo pants,Drifter Double Layer Screenprint T-Shirt ,Circa Men's Allie 208 shoes....damn...he is hot...maybe leaving was good idea...she would do if she had see him...she felt her blood blowing...she looked down...damn she is hot...i wonder what she going look like when she is senior...she is fine now...
"So...we should go..."Liz said...she walked down the hall...to the kitchen...everyone saw her....Isabel was shocked...she looked great...she was great with style...she grabbed something to eat...she looked at Maria, she got up...Liz looked at Isabel..she sighed...then walked away....she went outside...she got into her car...she turned and saw Maria next to her
"So...we just act like we don't know them."Maria said...Liz sighed
"Hey...if they want to..they can,they have make the first move."Liz said,she turned on her music.."Aerials"- by System of the Down...Maria listen to lyrics..she sighed...she hate when she put music on..there always double mean to everything listen to....she got to the school...she got out...she walked into the school..everyone turned and saw her...everyone started to whispered..Liz looked at Maria...she smiled...Liz put her arm around Maria...then they started to walked together...
"I never knew she like girls..."a girl whispered to another girl...Liz laughed...Maria laughed with her...they got to they locker...and everyone looked at them...then...she felt him...she turned her head...and saw Max walked by...her heart stopped...he looked back at Liz...damn...then he stopped...then he heard
"Man...I wish she like guys....I can show a real man can do."a guy said...Max looked at Liz...she rolled her eyes...wait...he turned back to the guy...
"Wait...who talking about??"Max asked...the guy turned to him
"Oh...Liz...she came in with Maria..."together"...man...she would be great in bed."the guy said...Liz saw Max...she looked down and saw his hand..it was turning white...she run to him...Max turned around...she running to him...she jumped into his arms...he lead her against a wall...
"Hey..cutie...I miss you..."Liz said...grabbed her hand up his face...the guy saw...max grabbed her hip....
"Really...how much..."Max whispered in her ear...which send chills down her spine..she grabbed his ear with her mouth...licked it...then she pulled away
"Soooo...much..."Liz whispered in his ear..he pulled away...he let her down so her feet touch the floor...Liz turned to the guy next to Max
"Hi...I miss him...see you tonight."Liz said touch his chest...then walked away...the guy looked between Max and Liz...
"Damn....you have it good."the guy said...watching Liz walking..damn...
"Yea...I do..."Max said...then walked away...then he felt sick feeling in his stomach...he turned and saw the new girl...he keep on walking...he walked into his class..and saw Liz...he sat down next to her, he looked up and saw the new girl come in...damn...he looked into her eyes....she draw him in into her...
*Daydream*
Midas run down the hall...he went outside....he couldn't find her...it was rainning,he turned around and saw Telisa
"Midas...what you doing out here??"Telisa asked...coming out...she sat next to him
"Where is she..."Midas said...looking around
"She had to gone...you get let her go..."Telisa said...Midas looked down at her...
"Where??"Midas said....
"I don't know..."Telisa said...Midas knew she was lieing...he pushed against the wall...
"Telll me..."Midas said...Telisa looked into his eyes
"She had to go home...for her father...she isn't coming back...."Telisa said...Midas let go of her...her father is die...that not good...he turned to Telisa...there no hope for them...
"Well you got what you wanted..."Midas said..pushing her against the wall...he touch her face...
"What you talk about..."Telisa said...Midas laughed...
"Cute...I can deal with you...nice face...cute little body...pretty but not gorgeous..."Midas said...hand went up her hips...
"Midas...what you doing..."Telisa said...she didn't want this...she did but not like this....
"This is what you wanted...me..."Midas whispered in her ear...he put his hand on her breast...
"Midas...you have other things to deal like Lilith's father death...that means war..."Telisa said...Midas laughed...he lips to her ear
"Maybe you should thought about before you brainwashed my father to believing there no deal between him and Lilith's father....now because you...everyone is going to die."Midas said...then he kissed her neck...
"Midas...."Telisa moaned his name...god...the way she said his name...he put his hand over her mouth...only voice he want hear was Lilith...
"No speak...you look better...if you don't speak..you got yourself into this...now you have pay for it."Midas said..
"Midas...she wasn't good enough for you, she was piece of dirt...she was bastards daughter.."Telisa said...Midas slaped her against the face
"Don't...ever..speak of Lilith that way, she was more lady then you will ever be...she would been better queen then you...she had heart...you don't...so just don't say anything...just stand next to me and look pretty,that what you wantet to be queen, but you will never have me compelete, Lilith is me..you killed me when you brainwashed my father, maybe I should you just throw to the wolves..."Midas said...he stopped back
"Please...don't Midas...I will make it better..."Telisa said...
"Soo...you will tell my father there was deal...and you will leave...never come back...I highly doubt that you would that..."Midas said...Telisa looked down...then looked up
"I will...but you have do one thing for me."Telisa said...Midas laughed and looked at her
"What do you want?"Midas said
"One night with you...you make love to me..as if I was your wife."Telisa said...Midas said
"No...I would never make to anyone but my wife Lilith."Midas said...Telisa looked at him
"She isn't wife....you guys ain't married..."Telisa said...Midas looked away...she trying get infro from him...used against him...he sighed
"She is my wife...in my heart...when she walked on this planet and when I looked into her eyes...she was my wife...and soon she will be my wife by name."Midas said...then walked away...Telisa looked damn it...I thought I had something...he was going say something else...it was important...damn it...I was soo close...Kivar would been soo happy...I need to get more info...
*Daydream*

Max felt someone hand on him...he turned and saw Liz...she looked scared...Max grabbed her face...then he looked around everyone was gone expect him and her...he smiled...
"Liz...."Max said...he was scared...
"Max...what is it??"Liz said...she touch his face...he was looked soo scared...
"I had a daydream about Telisa...it was soo cold...you lefted because of your father...she want me to...me make love to her...she want more then that..."Max said...Liz looked down...
"Max...you said no...soo...don't worry...she knews who we are...we just have to be strong...don't worry...I am here."Liz said...he grabbed her face...and kissed her...she wrapped her hands around his neck...he put his hand on her hips...she opened up...he went under her shirt
"Max....."Liz moaned...he felt something take over...he back away...
"Sorry...something take over..."Max said then walked away...Liz was on fire...shit...maybe she should leave now...the more she stays the more she wants him...she got up...then she walked out the school...she drove into her car...she looked down and listen to the song "Where Are You Now"-Jessica Simpson...she drove home...she called up her mother...then she got into her car...she drove to the airport...she waited for her flight..she saw Eric...he sat next to her...she sighed...she got on to the plane....the plane landed...she step off the plane...she got into the car...and she drove up to her house...the house was huge...pretty warm to the touch...she got out the car...she knocked on the door...the maid opened...Liz went to upstairs...to her room...
"Your mother is having guest...so dress nice."the maid said..turn around, and walked away...Liz hate that maid...maybe when the maid came in...she was listen to Adema...oh how she was dancing to Lil'Jon...she laughed at...she went to her closet....she went into the bathroom and take a bath....she did her hair and make up then she went into the closet and pick out Scoopneck Tunic Dress,Arizona® Elizabeth...she walked downstairs...to the dinning hall..she saw her mother...he mother saw her...she came over...and huge her...
"Welcome home..."Emily said...Liz looked up at her...nice...then she looked over to her new husband...he came over...
"Hey...I am David...you call me David...Liz..."David said...she shaked his hand
"Hey..."Liz said...he was kewl...at least not ask to call him dad...maybe father..down the road...she saw all the other girls...damn....hell...but if she goes back she will be in hell to...she deal with this hell....
3 years later.....
designdrm5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

NEW CHAPTER

Post by designdrm5 »

Okay...New chapter....thanz...Miss you all...
thanz to:
Michelle17
L-J-L 76

I like to add to that list...but here...I add new character
Joshua-Jaylan- His father King Laydra
History lesson:
Greeks had gods and goddess...but I change little bit...I have 4 main people: mind,body,soul,spirit like God being 4 different people
Kyla: Mind(bright)
Eyal: body(stength)
Mukul: soul
Athalia: spirit

Look here time line:

King Magne made deal with King Reider- (Midas and Lilith)

King Magne made deal with King Kiros( Midas and Tess)

King Reider made with King Layrd(Lilith and Jaylan)

King Layrd dies...

Lilith mother dies

Midas mother dies

Lilith goes to Midas

Lilith dad dies
I think kind helps....I will get in more detail in the dream...but that the basic....

August 20, 2002-Tuesday
Liz turned to the side..she slowing rised from the bed she slowing walked to the bathroom and take a shower and went to the closet and picked outed Woven crossband wedge sandal, Da Nang Black Parachute Cargos,Yvette Mandell Silver Fleur Tank,DG Designer Shield Sunglasses...she went downstairs to the kitchen and saw her mother and david...they turned and saw her...Liz saw her mother rolled her eyes...Liz sat down and the cook gave her some cereal...she finished and she grabbed her Francesco Biasia "Star Crazy" Tote..she grabbed her keys and got into her 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider, she turned on the music Monica-"Everytime The Beat Drops" she drove down the road...she got to the school...three days grace "the animal I become"...she walked through the hallway...she walked into her class..she went to the middle table on the lefted side of the room...she sat down...the teacher started to talking...she loved this teacher he was pretty kewl...the class ended....then she got to her last class...she sighed...then the class ended and she went to the courtyard...she sat down and then she looked around and saw all different type of couple...she closed her eyes...then she opened then she turned her head and saw him...he was coming over and sat down
"What wrong??"Joshua said...Liz looked at him...
"Nuthin..."Liz said...she got up and she felt his hand on her lower arm...she turned and looked down at his hand then to his face...
"Tell me..."Joshua said...Liz sighed...she sat back down...she turned her head little and saw his groupie...
"It doesn't matter...why are u even here??"Liz said...Joshua looked over at his friends then look back at her...
"What...I can't talk you...fine..."Joshua said getting up and walking away...Liz got up and grabbed his arm...he turned around
"Hey...you haven't talk to me once since I got here...so don't make me into the bad guy...if you want to could have talked me..."Liz said...Joshua looked down...Liz let go...he looked up
"You could have done the samething" Joshua whispered....Liz looked down...
"Really...Captain of the Football Team talking to Freak Girl...please...I don't want that much eyes on me..."Liz said...Joshua looked at her...she looked up and they looked at eachother
"Too late...tomorrow they say that you bewitched me and or they say I did because of stupid beat that didn't even happend."Joshua said...
"Well I trying to get your pants...which would never happend...because ain't slut and I don't take that already taken."Liz said...Joshua smiled...Liz felt her smiled do a small her stomach was doing flips wierd...that only happends with Max...
"So...you think I am taken??"Joshua said...she saw he was grinned...she brushed...
"you know...rumors...they say u did the whole cheeringleading squad..."Liz said...Joshua laughed...she felt warm inside...something is going wrong...i am feeling something him...is this my alien or human side...she smiled
"Well...maybe couple...joking...what about you...I hear you have all the guys at your feet."Joshua said...Liz laughed..
"They just want to see if I even like guys...or they just want to see if I am good in bed.....I do like guys..."Liz said...Joshua nodded...Liz turned and saw the captain of the cheeringleading squad...Liz turned back...she looked up at him...then she felt the the girl right next to her...
"Liz...what you doing?" Karia asked...Liz turned her head to Karia...
"Talking..."Liz said...Kaira laughed
"Why are u talking to Joshua..."Karia said
"Because I can..."Liz said...Joshua was grinning...damn Liz was going up a fight...
"Really...you ain't good enough to be with him...I mean he could do some much better."Karia said
"Oh you mean...you...what he let you in...maybe he has taste...I mean I would my taste after tasting you...soo maybe he wants to keep his taste."Liz said... Joshua saw the group coming around..."ooooo" they said...Joshua smiled
"Well he does have taste that why we together."Karia said...everyone looked at Joshua he looked shocked...
"You with everyone...I mean I bet your legs are get tired being spread out for everyone."Liz said... "ooooo" the cherd said...Liz saw Karia face...
"Well you can have him...he wasn't good enough for me anyway...after he did with you maybe he will to me."Karia said...then walked away.....Liz turned and looked Joshua...she saw him smiled...
"Want get something to eat??"Joshua said...Liz nodded...she turned to him...he put his arm around her..he waited for her to pull away from him...he sighed..she didn't pull away...good sign...let just take it slow...they walked out of the school... they got into Liz's car...they drove into the town...listening to NIN-"Everyday is Exact the Same"...she spot in front of pizza place...they went inside and sat down... they order pizza
"You know you should come to school for less week."Joshua said...while eatting...Liz laughed...wow...she has perfect laughed...her skin was soft too...why did it feel like she was burning me...but I don't mind it...she burn me anytime
"No...I take her...I take anything...."Liz said...
"Really....can u take me???"Joshua said...he saw her face...she was shocked...wow..he was flirting with her...really bad...he was very up and fronted...hmmm...she put her pizza down..then looked at him
"Oh I take you anytime...but I don't know if you take me...."Liz said...Joshua grinned...Liz felt her phone...she answered
"Hello..mother."Liz said...she looked at Joshua and rolled her eyes...he laughed...
"oh...that was joshua..."Liz said...she sighed
"yes...what...noo....i can't....fine hold on."Liz said..she put her hand over the phone
"my mother is have huge party...she is making me ask if you would be date..."Liz said...
"Sure..."Joshua said...Liz went back to the phone
"Sorry...mom...he can't...dinner with parents...no...don't call them...fine.. yes...he will be with me....fine...bye."Liz said...Joshua laughed
"Sooo...you don't look like you ready to go a party."Joshua said
"yea...we stopped by place for both of us..."Liz said...she sighed...they both paid for they pizza...she drove to a store...they went into together...she looked around...Joshua saw the ladies looking at him then at Liz and back a front...he came behind her...he lead against...she felt him...she felt his breathing...
"Okay...I know this bold...but play along..."Joshua whispered in her ear...she nodded..he put his arm around her waist
"Cutie...come on...I can't wait for forever..."Joshua said...then he step back...no..don't leave...wow...where did that come from...she turned around...and smiled...she came closer to him
"cutie...huh...well if you want to still be cute...you will wait..."Liz said..putting her hand on his chest...wow..he was build..hmmm...hormones...yea that it...that why I am burning...she walked away from him and went to the dresser room...Joshua turned the ladies
"yea.."Joshua said...Liz heard that...wait...me his girlfriend... she got undressed then she put dress on then she realized i can't be his...I am Max's...not really he hates me.. he should...so I don't have him...but...nuthin...she finished the dress...she came out in Teeze Me Asymmetrical Tube Dress...Joshua looked at her...perfect...she went over to the shoes Cut-out stiletto sandal...then pick out Roberto Coin Diamond Dangle Earrings,Kwiat 1ct tw Diamond & Platinum Stud Earrings...she turned around and looked at Joshua...he saw the necklace

"Necklace??"Joshua asked...Liz realized she was playing with the necklace..she stopped...then she looked down...she paid for everything...and they got into the car and when to another store for Joshua...he saw her sad face...he came behind her...and put his arm around her waist...and they walked into the store...she was laughing...he went into the dress room and came out wearing Ballin Cavalry Twill Pants,two a.m. Long Sleeve Pinstripe Shirt,Timberland 'Winter Park' Slip-On..,he paid for everything,they lefted..she stopped blocked away from her house...she turned off her the car but the music was still playing Mary Blige "Enough Cryin" coming on...she looked at him...he was listen to the song.. she sighed..he looked at her hand on the handler...then he looked at her...then he was listening the song..
"I lefted all things...I thought if I just lefted they would just disappear but they will always be with me...I have accepted my past and my future...but I do have freedom for right now...I left someone who will always have my heart...but I wasn't ready to give my heart to him...I am never sure if I am right now...I want to have normal life...I want boyfriend with no string attached...free from anything...but I want more...I just I selfish in that way...I am asking for anything...if you want be friends...great...if you want more...I have give soo much...but I don't want to hurt you...you great guy...you perfect almost....so yea..."Liz said...Joshua nodded..he sighed...
"Okay...we take it slow then..."Joshua said...Liz turned her head and looked at him...she smiled
"she going ask how we meet... just say any AP classes...or I had blonde moment and I run into you...the necklace is what he gave me when we were in freshman...I never taken it off...I never will..."Liz said...Joshua nodded...she got of the car...he got the car too...she went to the house...then into the dinning room...everyone turned and saw Liz with Joshua holding hands...then everyone turned and started to talking and Liz sighed...she looked at Joshua and smiled...then her mother came over to them...
"Liz...wow...gorgeous dress..."Emily said...Joshua saw the Liz face...hurt...wierd...
"Thank you mother...is this Joshua...Joshua this is my mother and my step-father david."Liz said...Joshua shake both they hands...
"Nice to meet you both."Joshua said...
"Same....sooo...how did you ever find the time to get her??"Emily said...
"Well Liz is on the yearbook...soo she was at one of the games...I believe was taking a pictures...and she was take picture of me...then she want me to approved the picture...you don't want bad picture get into the yearbook...so that how we meet."Joshua said...they turned to Liz...
"Yea...we didn't see eachother until couple days go...I stand at the school for lunch...and then he saw me and came over and started to talking..."Liz said...they both nodded... everyone went outside...everyone was talking...Liz was talking to some of her mother friend's...then she felt something...she turned around...Kaira...wierd...first Joshua...now Kaira...something going on...Joshua come over to Liz...put his arm around her waist...Karia came over...and saw Liz and Joshua...
"Wow...Liz..you almost pass for lady..."Karia said...Emily heard that she came over and then stopped...
"Kaira...what jealous..that I can almost pass lady...I mean it most be sad being below me...."Liz said...
"Really...I think you are under me..."Karia said...Liz laughed...she turned around and walked away then everyone sat down for dinner...it was very quiet dinner....Liz just let everyone talked...she talked to Joshua...but something was off about him....dinner ended and then Liz went upstairs to her room...she got ready for bed and then she fell sleep...
*Dream*
Lilith turned down the hallway she went into one of libraries, she sat down on at the end of the Chaise Sectional Sleeper and she was looking out of window, she was like Z her head on the edge of the sofa...then she turned and saw a young man he came over and bowed...Liz sat up little
"Sorry...wow...you were more beautiful then I last saw you."Jaylen said....he saw that Lilith was confused...
"I am sorry but I don't know who are you...or why you are here...but you should go..."Lilith said..
"I understand..I mean you were 12 when we meet but I guess you don't remember...its doesn't matter anymore you are with him...but you have to talk to him."Jaylen said...he came over to the other end of the sofa he sat down...Lilith moved her legs closer to her...he sighed...
"Well my father made a all deals, but you should go..."Lilith said...she played with Midas necklace...she saw his sadness in his eyes...but then she felt her body react to him like to Midas...
"Yes...you should leave my finacee' alone."Midas said...Jaylen got up and turned around...he looked back at Lilith...then back to Midas
"Fine...I tried...don't say I don't tried."Jaylen said...he bowed to Midas and Lilith...he walked away...Midas came over to her...and sat next to her...he looked at her...
"Lilith..."Midas said...Midas reached out touch her ankle...she felt her body temperature go up ten degree...she closed her eyes...breathe....focus...calm down...she opened her eyes...she looked into his eyes..
"I kind of remember him...I was nervous...my mother was talking to me how important that I am good..she was scared...I went downstairs and then I saw him...I guess I liked him at moment...or I fall in love with him...but I was 12 at the time...then Miguas came behind me...then we went outside and played...but I didn't see him again...my father was yelling at my mother...then they never talked about the boy..."Lilith said....Midas nodded...
"I know you felt something...tell me..."Midas said....Lilith looked away and saw bird on a tree...
"I don't know...I guess I am draw to him...but its bad and good...like I was meant to be draw to him...but then something change which makes it wrong..."Lilith said...he saw her bitting her lip...he could tell she was scared to tell the truth...she felt him moved her closer to her...she moved her legs down...he touched her thigh...she turned and looked at him
"My love...don't worry...I trust you with my heart...I know everything is getting out of hand... Telisa is trying everything to make me break....and now this guy....I am scared..."Midas said...Lilith reach out and touched his face...she smiled...she moved her thumb up and down his face
"I know that Midas...but I don't think he was Telisa...he confused...he doesn't know how to get his way....he was peace for his people but he wants me....because of something...but he won't get between us...he doesn't hurt me...and cause more pain or hurt for me...but he needs peace..."Lilith said...Midas looked down...
"Lilith...what are we going to do....I am be crown king in couple days...then what??"Midas said...Lilith nodded
"Lets take it one day at time...we have our whole life to be together..."Lilith said...then she felt hands going up and down her thigh...she was getting dizzy...here in are having a serious talking and I want to is kissing him...and have my way with him...his hands...
"Midas..."Lilith whispered and almost like moaned....Midas looked up...he saw her eyes...they were darken...desire...he felt her desire...she wanted him...he grined...he brought his hand to her neck...he brought her closer to him...he looked into her eyes...still dark...no doubt or fear then he lead in and keep his eyes open to see any change in her...he touch her lips...he kiss her lip lightly then pulled back little..he looked at her..she licked her lips...soo sweet and gentle...he wanted more of her...she was soo sweet...he saw her licked her lips again...he knew she missed his taste, he went in again...he kissed her longer and harder...he grabbed the back of her head...he felt her opened to him he felt her hand grabbed his t-shirt to bring him closer...he stick his tongue into her mouth...he heard moaned come from the back of her thoart..he moved his hand up and down her head...then he turned to the side to get better angle of her mouth...he wanted more...her mouth was perfect...but he need more..she was drug...he need her...he pulled he heard her whined...he grined no...come back...I don't care about breathe...I need you...she looked into his eyes...

"My love..."Midas said..he pulled back at her...she was wearing Asymmetric skirt,Tube Blouse w/ Corset Bus then he saw her necklace...he grabbed it...then he looked at her...she was smiling..she was glowing... he pulled away completely....
"Midas..."Lilith whispered...he was pulling away...he saw the hurt in her eyes...he reached out touch her face
"My love...its nuthin you did...I just want everything to be perfect...I want you as my wife....I love you...I want do this right...you deserved the best."Midas said...Lilith nodded...she stand up and then walked away...she was soo cold...she just want to go back to his arms...she opened the door...then walked away...Lilith didn't see Midas until the day he was crowned king...she woke up..she felt fever...she was hot...she was burning up. she craved for something, someone...she turned and saw the maids come in and fitted into A.B.S. light gold satin ruched back dress,Strappy wedge sandal,Judith Jack Linear Earrings with Pearl Drop, she looked in the mirror...she take a deep breath...then she slowing lefted the room and walked down the hall then she entered the biggest room in the whole palace...everyone turned and saw her...she walked to her seat next to Miguas then she felt Midas come in...come down the aile...and get on his knees and front the beings.....
"We are here to witness and end of old ways and the beginning of a new ways...but we will never forget thou who have came before us....but we will move with they promises and hope for better ways..." Kyla said..
"Prince Midas of Antar son of King Magne and Queen Indira...do you promise to live throw the laws that you have learned as child." Eyal said
"Yes."Midas said...
"Will you be example to your people and bring them peace, love, hope, happiness no matter what." Mukul said
"Yes" Midas said
"Will you listen to your heart and follow the destiny that we gave you when you were born?" Athalia said...
"Yes."Midas said...then they placed crown was silver with celtic symbol that went around the whole crown it was two inch high and then they put his fathers blue zircon Celtic Hart Ring then they step away
"Now rise King Midas of Antar..."Kyla said...Midas stand up...everyone clapped...he looked around at the everyone then he locked his eyes on Lilith wasn't clapping she was crying...she grinned from ear to ear...then everyone lefted and went into the ball room...Lilith sat back down and just looking at where Midas was...he came over and sat down next to her
"Lilith..."Midas said...
"I miss him soo much....I kills me inside that he isn't here..."Lilith whispered...she looked down...she felt his hand pull back some of her hair behind her hair
"I know...its okay...I bet its killing him knew that you hurting...but you not alone..."Midas said...Lilith looked up at him...he put his hand on the back of the chair...
"I know...but seeing you today...just kills me...I am glade that you are King...you will make a great king...but I am just sadden that your parents couldn't be alive to see this."Lilith said...Midas brushed her hair...
"I am sorry you feel that way...I know that my dad is proud of me...I hope that I will keep making him proud...and my mother is with me...she right in front me."Midas said...Lilith looked at him shocked
"Midas..."Lilith whisperd...
"You are like my mother is so many ways...that why I love you...that why I was draw to you...you have her kindness and her beauty and stubborness...I know you have both your mother and mine in you...but I don't know what your mother looked liked but I know you have my mother beauty...I bet your mother was as beauty as you are....so I am glade that you came...because your were my mother and you today."Midas said...he saw she was brushing..she was smiling
"My mother was jealous of your mother...she said that her beauty was behind hers...but she respect her for not using for it bad....I saw your mother couple times...she is beautiful...you have her eyes..."Lilith said...Midas smiled...
"Will you have honor dancing with me in the ball room?"Midas said....
"Yes Highness."Lilith said...
"Its Midas...don't call me by title...my parents did that..."Midas said...looking down...Lilith reached touch his hand
"Ask you wish...I will never call you by title ever again."Lilith said....Midas got up and reach out for her hand...she take it...they walked to the ballroom door and the doors opened
"Now entering his Highness King Midas and Princess Lilith" the guard said...everyone bowed....then Ginny Owens "If You Want Me To"came out...Midas take Lilith on the dance floor..he put his arm around her waist...she put her hand on his shoulder and he take her other hand and they started to dance...they just looked into each other eyes...he brought her closer..she let go of his hand put around his neck...then the music stopped and everyone clapped... Lilith bowed and walked over to Miguas and started to talk to him...then he felt something cold...he turned around and saw Telisa in La Femme Thick Straps/Tank A-Line High-Low Handkerchief Chiffon Novelty Print Low Sheer Mid Some Beads and/or sequins Belt/Sash Lace Sheer or Cutouts dress...
"Lilith...."Mayla whispered....Lilith turned around and saw Telisa bowing to Midas...then he started to dance with her....they turned and made eye concact with Lilith give her "HELP ME" face... Lilith smiled...then she felt someone then she turned around saw him...
"My lady...may I have this dance?"Jaylan asked...she nodded...she went out to the dance floor...she keep her distance from him....
"Now this problem."Kyla said...looking at the dance floor
"Kind of...I mean Midas will keep Telisa arm length distance...he doesn't want her father mad...then Lilith now she is the trouble...she follow her heart...but her heart is divided insense..." Athalia said
"But the thing is if Midas and Lilith marry....Telisa will tell her father...WWIII will happend...I don't think Jaylan won't do anything...he noble...he will just watch from distance..."Eyal said
"What we going to do...I know Lilith will come to us asking for help...she have decided...we can't follow your heart...we have choose for her..."Mukul said...
"We decided after tonight...or she will make her own decision...her soul wants Midas...her body wants him too....so that could help..."Kyla said
"Midas would never take her to his room unless she is his wife...unless he let his body take over..."Eyal said...
"Well they are bethroted....he is a king...he need a queen...."Kayla said....then Athalia walked over to Midas...he bowed to her...same with Telisa...
"Sorry....I need talk to Midas about something."Athalia said...and she take him to room....
"The beings and I been talking..."Athalia said...
"Okay...."Midas said...
"Well...you are king now...you need queen...the sooner the better....the more allies you have the better you will live insense..."Athalia said
"I would choose Lilith in heartbeat....but I been reading my dads deals....he made marriage deal with King Krios....at same time he made the same deal with King Reider...I don't want to make war unless last choose."Midas said...
"Yes...that what we talking about...I think you already made your decision...but you feard of Lilith."Athalia said...she saw him looked down
"Yes...if I marry Lilith is she does have all of allies which will help...but Telisa seem to bigger then this....she will make war with me if I am marry Lilith...I don't want to marry Telisa...my hear is with Lilith...but I choose to marry Lilith I could be killing her and everyone around me."Midas said
"Some like your father...when he started out...but he got greddy...if you can find something wrong with King Krios deal with your father...then we will stand behind you...but who is stand behind Telisa..."Athalia said...Midas looked up at her...
"Well I have two theories...one King Trios made my father sign it...because his signature changed I looked at signuates before and after...the one he sign was different....
"Mmmm...that would work....next one..."Athalia said...
"This far out but I think King Krios told my father that Lilith father back out his deal....but I think I am jealous seeing Lilith with another....but something about that guy....he is good but bad at the same time."Midas said
"Okay...I think you better with first one...work on your case...then call us...but you should ask Lilith marry her...don't worry about Telisa for now."Athalia said...Midas nodded...they went back into the ball room...Lilith wasn't in the room...he saw Mayla mouthing "garden" he nodded...he lefted and when outside to the garden...he saw her on his swing....she looked up and saw him...he came over...
"What you doing here...you need to back inside...this is your night."Lilith said
"Yes this is my night...and I was spend it with you."Midas said...he looked at her...he got up and got on his knees in front of her...
"Midas..."Lilith whisperd...
"Just listen....I am King...I have world plus others...I have sister and somewhat of brother and maybe sister-in-law...I am happy...I love them all...but I need you....you my other half...the crowns and duty and everything with it means nothing if I don't have you...you need stength...your honestly...your love...your truth...so will you have honor of being my queen??"Midas said...he looked into her eye...she had no emotion....
"Midas....yes..."Lilith said...she put her arm around him...he pick her up and swing her around...then he stopped and slowing up her down..then when they nosed touched...he stopped..she had toes on the ground..his hand on side of her face...and looked into her eyes...then he lead in and kissed her...harder...and deep...god...I miss her...I wasn't even alive.. need more...she opened opened to him...he stink his tongue in her mouth...he heard her moan...angel singing...keep singing he went in deepered...he felt her hands pulled at back of his shirt...he pulled her closer...his hand went up her back...her skin...jeez...how can she feel like this..she had less use a bottle of lotion....but it was greezy...grrrr...he need more... he moved his head to her botton corner of her ear...
"Midas....."Lilith moaned...then she felt his tongue felt her whole body melt...
"Lilith...."Midas whisperd and groaned...she taste soo sweet french vanilla...he pulled her away...she whined
"My love...don't worry...relax...nothing is going happend now."Midas said...he looked in her eyes...
"What about..."Liz said...he put his finger on her lips...damn even her lips feel soft to the touch...
"Athalia told me, we can get married...but I have to do one thing...then you are mine."Midas said...he felt the goosebumps on her back...wow..she reacted to his words...
"Okay...I trust you..."Lilith said...then he reached into his pocket and open his hand she saw 18k Livia Solitaire ring...he put the ring her finger...
"Midas..."Lilith said...he looked at her...he grinned
"All for you"Midas said...they walked back into the ballroom..she walked in front him...then she turned around...he saw her moving to the music P.Diddy "Tell Me" was playing...she stopped and then walked around him...then she moved between one of his leg...then started to dance...he put his arm around her waist...he started dance with her...everyone saw them...then Telisa saw the ring...that bitch...she going to pay... Athalia saw Telisa looking at Lilith...she sighed...
"Mukul....what we going to do...he going come tomorrow...he has good case."Athalia said...
"Good...Lilith will help him with Telisa...she will see the evil and lies that Telisa is..."Kyla
"That not what worrying me...its that."Eyal said...everyone turned saw Midas and Lilith...its like there were one person...
"The connection is building...first is mind...now its body...then soul.."Mukul said..
"Yea...but they need be married before they connect in body way..."Kyla said...then Mayla grabbed Lilith...and pulled out of the room then down the hall...into her room...Lilith turned around saw Mayla...
"Thanz..."Lilith said...Mayla came over and then she saw the ring...she smiled...
"Finally...when??"Mayla asked...Lilith smiled...
"Sooner the better..."Lilith said...Mayla saw she won't stop shaking....
*Dream*