Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

taken by Cassie
Last edited by nibbles2 on Sat May 26, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

*Based on Jonathan and Tammy from Guiding Light. Kinda. *

Background of the story:

20 year old Liz Parker had everything she needed in her life. At least she thought so. She had a great boyfriend, was going to school about to get her degree. But still she felt that something was missing in her life. She was missing passion in her life. As much as her boyfriend loved her, there was simply no passion in their relationship, no fire.

Liz meets mysterious Max Evans, who has come to town. They begin a game with one another, with Max making no secret of his desire to seduce her. Until one night, Liz finally gave in to him and they made love to one another.

Unfortuantely for Liz, she finds out a terrible family secret. Max was really her half cousin, who came looking for the mother that had given him up. Liz freaks out at this revelation and wants nothing to do with him.

*Now, whoever wants to take this can either have the story start at the beginning of when Liz first meets Max. Or they can decide to have the story happen years later after this all happens. *

If anyone is interested PM me.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

*Kinda based on The Terminator and it's sequels.*

Liz Parker is your average twenty year old, who is working and going to school. One day, a man comes to her and tells her that he is from the future. He tells her of an alien war and that her son will be the savior of the planet. His name is Max Evans and he has come from the year 2014. And that her enemy, her son's enemy is a man named Nasedo who is going to kill her.

*So the story is pretty much like Terminator, except you add in those alien things. Like Kyle Reese in the movies, Max is the father of Liz's son. They fall in love during the course of this time together.

Anyone interested PM me.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU all human M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

Liz is shocked when her boyfriend Max tells her that they've been invited to visit Max's family for Christmas(or some major get together).Liz knows that Max has been estranged from his family due to the fact he didn't want the job of taking over the family business and becoming a cut throat business man.

Max wanted to do something with his life that had more meaning and helped the community (i.e...teacher,cop,fireman...etc) Because of this his family labled him the black sheep and cut ties with him.

So being a little suspicious they Liz and Max ask and are giving permission to bring along their three best and close friends (Alex,Maria and Kyle)

Now the trick is the gang is shocked that Max keep hidden the fact that his family is not just well off but that they are LOADED!

Think Dynasty and Dallas style loaded here people.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

<center>This is yet another Shiesty and Zygote Challenge.:D </center>

<center>Image</center>

Category: An Alternative without Aliens Universe.
Main Couple: M/M
Minor Couples: I/A, M/L, K/T

<center>Summary</center>

Michael Guerin, along with his best friend and partner Elizabeth Parker, are DEA agents assigned to protect a very high profiled witness from the notoriously dangerous Deluca Family, who will do anything to keep this witness from testifying against their Boss, Nathaniel “Nasedo” Deluca.

Maria Deluca is the eldest daughter of the crime Boss. She is also the woman Guerin is in love with.

How do you choose Family over Love…or from right from wrong…?

These are the question Maria must face as she struggles to keep her family safe and the man she loves safe from them…

<center>Key Elements you should know:</center>

- The high profile witness is Maxwell Evans…who was the Deluca’s family Attorney… what he knows about the family can put them all behind bars…

- Elizabeth will have a little trouble with not fraternizing with the key witness…

- Kyle Deluca is Maria’s cousin…these two are very close and would do anything for each other except dump their secret loves. Kyle is in love with his long time girl friend Tessa Deléon who is the daughter of Boss Deléon, their family’s rivaling enemy.

- Isabel Evans is now the Deluca’s new Attorney…she doesn’t want the job but she has no choice when the Deluca family threatens to kill her and parents….not mention Max whom she knows is already on their “hit” list.

- Alex Whitman is the DEA lawyer who will be fighting to put the Deluca Boss behind bars. He and Isabel go way back. They knew each other in Law School.

Okay…other than the Key Elements….you can do what ever you want with this fic…Have a happy ending….have a not so happy one…who cares just HAVE FUN with it!!!:D

Oh and you don't have to keep the banner....but if you do want it...let me know what the title of the fic will be and I'll put it on there for ya. :wink:

SHI
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

Challenge #102

AU with Aliens taken by LysCat

Challenge moved to here
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Liz is the pirate Queen of the carribean. She learned her trade from her father. The Fearsome Jeff Parker ruled the high seas for years until he was captured and killed by James Valenti, a lieutenant in the British Navy. As a reward he was made governor of an Island in the Carribean.

Now a grown woman with her own ship, Liz is out for revenge. Liz is really bitter and bloodthirsty from years of plotting and hating. She grew up around pirates she isn't in the slightest bit moral or ladylike.

She enlists a crew of top sailors including Kyle, Michael and Alex. Their plan is to take Valenti's daughter Maria and hold her for a massive ransom. If he doesn't pay in time they're going to kill her. To really twist the knife, Liz wants Maria to runaway from her father first. So she persuades Michael to seduce Maria and fall in love with him so that she'll willingly run away with them. Then she's going to imprison her.

Max is in charge of the British fleet in the Carribean and it's his job to capture Liz - dead or alive.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

This Challenge was taken.

A Gift to Liz - A Dream Unbroken

Author:flyawayraven

Summary: This is a challenge from LoveIsForever, #104.

Right after High School ends Liz Parker gets the news from her Doctor that she only has a few years if she want to have kids. So Liz asks her best friends Max if he would be a donor so she could have a baby. Max knowing how much Liz wants to be a Mother they agrees but both keep it a secret when she has twins, a boy and a girl. Years later Max is married to Tess and they have a son named Zan he is sick with cancer and they can't find a bone marrow match for him. What happens when Max asks Liz for her help.

viewtopic.php?t=17645
Last edited by LoveIsForever on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
demonyte

Parker's anatomy

Post by demonyte »

105 #

Parker's Anatomy

It's not a crossover but an AU wihtout aliens fic (like the OTH written by behrlyliz for instance).

The challenge is based on the concept of Grey's Anatomy, Roswell version of course.

Characters:
- Meredith Grey: Liz
- McDreamy: Max
- Addison Shepperd: Tess
- McSteamy: Kyle
- Izzie: Maria
- Christina: Isabel
- Alex Karev: Michael
- George: Alex or someone else

I really hope someone choose this challenge, because I love both shows only rule to respect: try to follow at least the seasons 1&2 of Grey's anatomy.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Based during the time of the Civil War.

Liz Parker is the daugher of a southern Plantation owner, though they are opposed to slavery, they are very patriotic about the South and are willing to fight to the death to defend the south from the North. Jeff Parker, however doesn't want his daughter in danger so he sends her to stay with a close friend of his in the North, Philip Evans.

Philip Evans has one son Max and three daughters, Isabel, Tess and Maria.

Despite being attracted to each other, Max and Liz clash frequently because of their political beliefs. Max goes to war, but comes back from time to time and over the course of event they fall in love.
Isabel is engaged to Alex, it's an arranged match and Isabel doesn't like and doesn't want to like Alex.

Tess is in love with Kyle but can't get his attention no matter how she tries.

Maria and Michael are in love and want to be together but her parents don't approve of Michael because he's poor and not socially aceptable for their youngest daughter.

As the boys fight the war, the girls stay behind and wait.

Must be CC. Any rating. There are a couple of other things, if you're interested pm me and I'll let you know.

TAKEN