Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Roslover39 wrote:Can I give it a try Shiesty?
and does that mean a banner come automatically? :lol:
LOL! Yes it means the banner comes automatically... and THANK YOU for taking it Ros!! I look foward to reading where you'll take it... :wink:

SHI
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Shiesty23 wrote:
Roslover39 wrote:Can I give it a try Shiesty?
and does that mean a banner come automatically? :lol:
LOL! Yes it means the banner comes automatically... and THANK YOU for taking it Ros!! I look foward to reading where you'll take it... :wink:

SHI
It's a wonderful concept for a fic :) , I just hope I do it justice :wink:
I'll get right on it tomorrow :!:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

You'll do GREAT!! I know it...

Okay so say bye bye to my siggy...It's now yours...when you want to advertise the fic when you're ready to post it....

SHI
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Shiesty23 wrote:You'll do GREAT!! I know it...

Okay so say bye bye to my siggy...It's now yours...when you want to advertise the fic when you're ready to post it....

SHI
Cool Beans!!!! :lol:
It's a good thing I write fast, I can't wait to see what I come up with :lol:
Start spreading the news, I'm writing today! :lol:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Taken by Icequeen
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

Au M/L...M/M

Their Breakup.

Max and Liz each have best friends that they've had since childhood who were together.

*Either Max and Liz got Maria and Michael together or Maria and Michael got Max and Liz together.

Maria and Michael broke up and now Liz and Max have to deal with the fall out of both still being friends with them.

*Any reason you want for M/M breakup. Cheating, Lying, not ready for marriage, miscarriage.

You can have Max and Liz try to get M/M back together.

The end can be:

*Micheal and Maria make up.
*Liz and Max both give up their friendship with their friends.
*Michael and Maria become friends.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
Ms. Anonymous
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ms. Anonymous »

:lol: :twisted: I've snagged challenge #38
Challenge 38

*I was thinking about the Beatles one day and this idea came to me.*

The year is 1967. The Hybrids (you can make up whatever name you like, I'm just using this name as an example) are one of the hottest bands in the world. They are up there with the Beatles. Liz Parker is a twenty five year old photographer who is assigned the task of photographing the band. She is a single mother to a beautiful five year old daughter from a failed marriage. Her husband expected her not to have a career, to just be a wife, and Liz knew that there was no way that she would be happy with that. When Liz meets the band, she feels a connection to the men and an undeniable attraction to Max Evans, even though he is currently attached to a cute and cheerful actress.

Michael Guerin meets a beautiful and talented singer who is several years older than him, and finds the muse that he has always been searching for.

Kyle Valenti is happily married, or at least he thinks so. But his wife Tess is having doubts in her marriage after the years of hearing the rumors of her husband's unfaithfulness. When she finds out that she's pregnant, she wonders what kind of life she is going to bring her child into and wonders if the best thing for her is to leave her husband.

Alex Whitman is the smart, quiet one in the band. He believes that he's in love with Isabel Evans, Max's sister, who is a fashion model. He watches as Isabel stumbles and starts to fall as she gets involved in a bad crowd and Alex knows that it's up to him to save her.
Stay tuned...this fic is coming soon :wink:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

cool :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

"Sleeping with the Devil"

Alright, so basicly, we have Liz Parker (Rebecca Dubrovich) who realizes too late what her boyfriend Khivar (Dick Strang) is. Basickly, it's like the movie. He was great shortly and then they moved in together. She's also pregnant with his kid. He's ultra powerful . . . you pick the town. After he goes crazy because of the divorse with his ex-wife Tess Harding, he goes crazy, showing his nature.

Basicly, you'll need to add the drama and violence as in the movie. The threats, the arguments, the police troubles, loosing the baby, being followed, being shot after Khivar hired hitmen. Also, she gets shot in the back and she is paralyzed from chest down. She moves to Roswell with her parents, where she learns of Dr. Max Evans who is working on sort of a computeried legs, basicly to help people like her. She joins the program and they fall in love.

. . . you need to see the movie for details. Just a few requerements.

+ Alien Activity optional. They can but don't have to be aliens.
+ If it has aliens, Liz knows about Khivar in the beginning and she's O.K with it.
+ Liz didn't go to school with Max, she was born in Roswell but grew up in some nun school in California, where she studying med. (She works as a nun in some hospital before being paralyzed.)
+ It starts Khivar/Liz, which should be nice only in the beginning. It ends Liz/Max.
+ Max and Maria are siblings in this.
+ Isabel is actually Lonnie and she's Khivar's sister and married to Michael Guerin.
+ Lonnie and Michael take Liz's side and Michal becomes Liz's lawyer.
+ Maria and Michael meet when Liz and Max do.
+ Lonnie gets someone else in the end. It can be Alex, Jesse or who ever. I'd prefer the two.

(Any one questions about it, shoot. If someone wants it, PM me, 'cos I'd really like to read it.)

**EDITED**
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Taken by Fehrbaby
Banner by Evelyn